Forum Settings
Forums

Second Season of Toaru Majutsu no Index Announced

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jun 21, 2010 8:08 AM

Jul 2009
windy said:
FUCK YEAH
FUCK YEAH
FUCK YEAH
FUCK YEAH
FUCK YEAH

this
Jun 21, 2010 4:44 PM

Oct 2009
I hate waiting... Biribiri/Biribiri Imouto/Last Order already pweasu.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2010 8:01 PM
Mar 2008
windy said:
FUCK YEAH
FUCK YEAH
FUCK YEAH
FUCK YEAH
FUCK YEAH
I agree.
Jun 22, 2010 2:47 PM
Dec 2009
Does anyone know when it will air?
Jun 23, 2010 2:17 AM
Dec 2009
Fuckin FINALLY!!! Been waitin freakin ages for this. Railgun sucked, Loved ToAru Index though!! now..when is it gonna be aired?
Jun 23, 2010 10:21 AM

Jan 2009
s4mfr3d said:

AlienGamer said:
now..when is it gonna be aired?

this seems to start next autumn, 3 months and some days later

btw, rebroadcasting by satellite will be from 7/17 to 10/2,
Jun 23, 2010 9:22 PM
Dec 2007
Hana-kei said:
s4mfr3d said:

AlienGamer said:

So, are they delaying SnS3? It would be quite risky to do both on tandem.

Jun 23, 2010 11:29 PM

Feb 2010
Leon-Gun said:
Hana-kei said:
s4mfr3d said:

AlienGamer said:

Yeah, wouldn't want them to pull a SHAFT on us...
Jun 24, 2010 2:37 AM

Oct 2009
TheMetalOverlord said:
Leon-Gun said:
Hana-kei said:
s4mfr3d said:

AlienGamer said:

Yeah, wouldn't want them to pull a SHAFT on us...

SHAFT ahh... SHAFT!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2010 9:51 AM
Apr 2010
WOAH

WAH?

SERIOUSLY?

HOLY

OH YEAH

GODLY

LOL XD

My Badge
Jun 24, 2010 6:06 PM

Sep 2007
Yes! I'm really happy, more To Aru :D
Jun 24, 2010 11:34 PM

Feb 2010
...sometimes I think I'm the only one who doesn't like Touma...oh well, I'm still pretty excited about this

Jun 24, 2010 11:44 PM

Oct 2009
godlike said:
...sometimes I think I'm the only one who doesn't like Touma...oh well, I'm still pretty excited about this

Get out troll Touma is beast.
Jun 27, 2010 8:39 AM

Feb 2010
DoubleDango said:
godlike said:

Get out troll Touma is beast.
Hell yea! Especially after this:
TheMetalOverlordJul 8, 2010 4:36 PM
Jul 1, 2010 6:59 PM

Nov 2008
=D Can´t wait for release date!
Jul 2, 2010 7:10 AM

Jun 2007
yay for real story being continued
Jul 7, 2010 5:17 AM

May 2010
great news.. ^_^
though light novel readers would already know what to expect...
Jul 7, 2010 6:52 AM
Jun 2010
Nice, can't wait to use Accelerator in the game, vector manipulation is crazy.
Jul 9, 2010 3:33 AM

Feb 2010
metanoianotion said:
great news.. ^_^
though light novel readers would already know what to expect...

Well, to be honest, that's one of the reasons WHY I'm wanting to see the second season, I want all the cool fights animated *__*
Jul 11, 2010 11:42 PM

Jul 2010
*jumps on table and dances badly*
Jul 12, 2010 12:09 AM

Mar 2010
Finally! :D
that's great to hear. :)
Jul 16, 2010 6:50 PM

May 2009
I already read the latest volume of the novel though, but the ecchi scenes being animated is a win!
Jul 17, 2010 7:52 AM

Feb 2010
Looking forward to this, and hopefully it's better than the first two seasons. I enjoyed what could have happened, and what was hinted to be in store, but things seemed to wander around and never develop in either series.

Another OP as catchy as fripSide's "Only My Railgun", would be great, too ^^
Jul 20, 2010 7:19 PM
Jul 2008
Best thing i've heard in a while
Jul 22, 2010 2:24 AM

Feb 2010
DoubleDango said:

One is enough.

MAL has an annoying bug, that it doesn't display your post right away, but 1 - 2 minutes later.

@sexiji
Read the manga! :) Especially the Railgun-Manga trumps the anime by far.
Also, I really liked all of the OP, I really can't say which I liked the most. ^^
Jul 22, 2010 2:37 AM

Jul 2007
its real sad when "stuff" like this gets a gazillion seasons, while greatly promising things (like adaptation of Alive manga) get canceled and some great manga(like most of works of Urasawa Naoki)will never see an anime adaptation.

Oh well, being milked cashcow is being milked.
Jul 22, 2010 8:16 AM

Apr 2008
Fai said:
its real sad when "stuff" like this gets a gazillion seasons, while greatly promising things (like adaptation of Alive manga) get canceled and some great manga(like most of works of Urasawa Naoki)will never see an anime adaptation.

(Maybe it'd best for you to try the Raildex-series before being such a faggot)
Something.
Jul 22, 2010 4:40 PM

Apr 2008
awesome i enjoy index, glad it is getting a second season. Only watched rail gun for the episodes touma appear in, i was very disappoint in rail gun overall, lack of story and disliked most of the many characters beside misaka =(.
Jul 23, 2010 5:16 PM
Jan 2010
July issue, the second season of Toaru Majutsu no Index was announced. A game adaptation on PSP will be released this winter. It will be a 3D fighting action game.
>3D fighting game
Damn, Accel vs Teitoku. DO WANT.
Jul 23, 2010 5:31 PM
Jun 2010
Man, Please come out faster Index. I was nostalgic of Index and decided to watch Railgun ==> so far : LOOOL.

Jul 25, 2010 4:24 PM

Feb 2010
supersayen said:
Man, Please come out faster Index. I was nostalgic of Index and decided to watch Railgun ==> so far : LOOOL.

Railgun too is just plain epic, it just got a bit much of "unneeded" ecchiness.
I also hoped for Touma to appear in it more often, because the scenes WITH him were just hilarious. :D
My suggestion goes for you too -> read the manga of both series.
The Railgun-manga got a sister arc, where she destroys the factories.
Jul 25, 2010 7:33 PM
Jun 2010
Railgun too is just plain epic, it just got a bit much of "unneeded" ecchiness.

It has epic moments but come on half of the episodes so far is panties panties panties panties ONEE-SAMA ONEE-SAMA + boring slice of life...

My suggestion goes for you too -> read the manga of both series.

I will :)

Jul 26, 2010 9:34 PM

Feb 2010
supersayen said:
It has epic moments but come on half of the episodes so far is panties panties panties panties ONEE-SAMA ONEE-SAMA + boring slice of life...

Maybe in the 1st half, but the 2nd half (maybe the last third) definitly rocks. The fights are just woah. :)

supersayen said:

Very good idea. ;)
Jul 30, 2010 11:19 AM
Nov 2009
Just finishing up railgun now, so this is a welcome announcement. I can't get enough of the toaruverse, whether index or railgun. Now if railgun gets another season fall next year things will be perfect.
Jul 31, 2010 12:54 AM

Jul 2010
I look forward to this
Jul 31, 2010 1:45 AM

May 2009
Xeo said:
supersayen said:

Maybe in the 1st half, but the 2nd half (maybe the last third) definitly rocks. The fights are just woah. :)

supersayen said:

Very good idea. ;)

Have you guys tried reading the novel? I won't spoil you about it but as Xeo said, when 2nd and 3rd season starts, you'll say to yourself every week. " I want moar!!! " and you'll be like this

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --
Jul 31, 2010 1:39 PM
Jun 2010
I can't read Japonese

I want moar

I already want more of Index :)

Jul 31, 2010 4:46 PM

Jun 2010
im hoping to see the accelerator, at least once more, but im happy to hear another season is coming. I will watch it :)
Jul 31, 2010 5:55 PM

Aug 2008
I'm already
Aezile said:
Aug 10, 2010 10:44 AM

Jun 2010
I think that Railgun made the Lore of Academy City much deeper. And the way it presented the information is not exposition based, rather it grows on you naturally.
It gives small details scattered around the episode or across episodes and you kind of deduce the connections of those information to each other and to the lore itself.
And ofcourse railgun actually had character development. That is why for me, railgun is better than index.

But anyway, looking forward to Index S2 ^_^
Aug 10, 2010 5:51 PM

Dec 2009
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!
Aug 11, 2010 4:09 AM

Feb 2010
Aezile said:
Have you guys tried reading the novel?

Actually yes, I tried it. ^^
But it just doesn't feel right, when there are parts missing in between (I read LNs on Baka-Tsuki.org).

omnimon3000 said:
And ofcourse railgun actually had character development. That is why for me, railgun is better than index.

Imho there was a lot of character development (it was mainly character development).

But yeah, as Aezile said, the fights are gonna be pure epicness. Better sew yourself onto your seats, or you'll be blown away. :3
Aug 11, 2010 11:25 PM

Feb 2010
omnimon3000 said:
I think that Railgun made the Lore of Academy City much deeper. And the way it presented the information is not exposition based, rather it grows on you naturally.
It gives small details scattered around the episode or across episodes and you kind of deduce the connections of those information to each other and to the lore itself.

But anyway, looking forward to Index S2 ^_^
Eh, I didn't feel it. I didn't really like Railgun compared to Index, the character development was there but it just wasn't enough to keep me tied to the series (especially Kuroko, god I hate her). When I watched the first episode of Index, I watched the next episode, then the next and continued to want more. With Railgun I watched the first episode (was like "okay, intro"), then the next episode (oookay, where's the action and stuff?), and then the next (-_-, this was better than Index?), then I got tired of it.

On topic, I wish Index 2 would come out sooner. In fact, I'm gonna re-watch the first series to pass the time.
Aug 14, 2010 11:46 AM

Jan 2009
I like both, can't wait for more Kaori, Misaki goodness :3
Aug 14, 2010 10:21 PM
Dec 2007
Railgun and Index are different styles of anime, please don't pointlessly compare them. Only thing in common is the setting and you could argue that not even that since Index decides to show the viewers the magical and religious side while Railgun sticks to the science side (funny how Espers are somehow considered science).

Aug 17, 2010 4:21 AM

Jun 2008
Leon-Gun said:
Railgun and Index are different styles of anime, please don't pointlessly compare them. Only thing in common is the setting and you could argue that not even that since Index decides to show the viewers the magical and religious side while Railgun sticks to the science side (funny how Espers are somehow considered science).
Why not?? They are using science in the series to develop their esper powers. Espers certainly don't fall under magic.

And you're correct, Inde and Railgun are both from the same "universe" but delve into different areas. Index is science/magic while Railgun was hard science. I haven't read any of the light novels to know if Misaka interacted with magic within Touma/Index's world.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Aug 17, 2010 4:33 AM
Dec 2007
sbyrstall said:
Why not?? They are using science in the series to develop their esper powers. Espers certainly don't fall under magic.
Well yeah I know the lore (they use meds and training to make the kids realize their latent powers) but it's kinda funny when you look at it in a realistic way.

And you're correct, Index and Railgun are both from the same "universe" but delve into different areas. Index is science/magic while Railgun was hard science. I haven't read any of the light novels to know if Misaka interacted with magic within Touma/Index's world.
I'm not sure but I think she mostly stays on the Science side. Can't wait to see the rest of the Level 5 Students (Anime only showed number 1 and number 3 - Accelerator and Electromaster Misaka Mikoto)

Aug 21, 2010 8:01 PM

Oct 2008
Lol MAL got this info before Sankaku. XP

Aug 29, 2010 6:22 AM

Jul 2008
Leon-Gun said:
sbyrstall said:
Well yeah I know the lore (they use meds and training to make the kids realize their latent powers) but it's kinda funny when you look at it in a realistic way.

And you're correct, Index and Railgun are both from the same "universe" but delve into different areas. Index is science/magic while Railgun was hard science. I haven't read any of the light novels to know if Misaka interacted with magic within Touma/Index's world.
I'm not sure but I think she mostly stays on the Science side. Can't wait to see the rest of the Level 5 Students (Anime only showed number 1 and number 3 - Accelerator and Electromaster Misaka Mikoto)

Manga of Railgun showed number 4 whicih I don't think will be related at all to Index s2.
Index will go more in dept in the magical side and the main ennemie will probably be magic related, not an esper even tough I beleive Touma will meet some esper before beating the main baddy.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Gorilla no Kami kara Kago sareta Reijou wa Ouritsu Kishidan de Kawaigarareru' Gets TV Anime in 2025

Vindstot - Yesterday

4 by RedChrome »»
Today, 10:36 AM

» Video Game 'Decapolice' Gets TV Anime in 2026

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by RobertBobert »»
Today, 7:36 AM

» 'Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf' 2nd Season in Production

Vindstot - Sep 23

13 by Aizix »»
Today, 6:57 AM

» Production Staff for 'Utagoe wa Mille-Feuille' Announced

Vindstot - Sep 22

8 by RobertBobert »»
Today, 5:22 AM

» 'Zatsu Tabi: That's Journey' Reveals Main Cast, Staff, Teaser Promo for 2025

Hyperion_PS - May 15

4 by MeguSae38 »»
Today, 2:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.