Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 20, 2010 8:08 AM

Dec 2008
Hell_Boy said:
I Hate Culture. xD

What?
Apr 20, 2010 8:12 AM

Jun 2009
I'd say I'm neutral. But, in the inside
I feel proud and great with my culture.
It's just nice. Suits just with my character. :D

dearest my bb shinah ty for the bday present <33
Apr 20, 2010 9:00 AM

Jan 2010
I hate my own culture. And i don't "wish i was Japanese", although i don't hate their culture.

Edit: I dislike patriots. Actually, i think of them as fucking morons, and fucking hate them. But then again, different people have different tastes.
I just loathe the idea of "oi look at us, we're so proud and good and whatever". - I do realise that not all patriots are like this.
Who the fuck cares about where you come from or what country you live in? It does not make a difference. That is a reason why i don't like obligatory military service, wich you have where i live. Why do i have to fight in a war for a cause i don't believe in, just because i happen to live there?
If it wasn't so difficult to arrange and so difficult to make it work, i would want all of the nations in the world to unite as one big country. Unfortunately, this idea has alot of problems.
It's weird, i feel like i would get more offended if someone insulted me based on from where i live, than from that skin color i have. That might be because i'm white, and have never encountered racism before.
IrrelativityApr 20, 2010 9:14 AM
Trolls. Can't live with them, can't live without them. Because they barge in to every thread YOU can find, that's why.
Apr 20, 2010 11:56 AM

Nov 2007
I like my own culture,and i'm proud of it ... but ONLY THE CULTURE,not the politics....
also,i'm open to the other cultures,so i don't like those overly-patriotic ppl,who hate all the other cultures... ffs,my friend once got beat because he had russian T-shirt,i'm just amazed how stupid ppl can be o.o

Hide and Seek

The Resistance
Apr 20, 2010 5:45 PM
Oct 2009
I'm Jewish, I like it I guess. My mom makes the best food. ^^
Apr 20, 2010 5:52 PM

Apr 2009
Australia having culture? . . . ha !

Just those two words together make me lol.

I live in a racist nation who believes in the saying "Fuck off we're full"

Being a peace keeper - hippy - liberal douche - environmentalist - animal lover - believer of equality

I definitely don't fit in with others, lots of people here believe that :
-Indians make bombs
-Every Asian is Chinese
-All Muslims are terrorists
-African people will steal your stuff

I kid you not people have actually said that stuff, namely my family being apart of the racial slurs..it's difficult being me especially since 96% of my boyfriends have been of a different racial background
Apr 20, 2010 6:46 PM

May 2009
seung_ri said:

Being a peace keeper - hippy - liberal douche - environmentalist - animal lover - believer of equality

-Indians make bombs
-Every Asian is Chinese

I kid you not people have actually said that stuff, namely my family being apart of the racial slurs..it's difficult being me especially since 96% of my boyfriends have been of a different racial background

WTF indians making bombs ??? r u kidding me ?? its India which is being attacked by a series of bombs not australia and whats with all the racism ??
and believe me indians r not the type of people to make bombs and all muslims r terrorists ?? i can say a lot of them r terrorists but not all of them .... even i have a lot of muslim friends and they dont have ny intention of blowing things up
Apr 20, 2010 6:52 PM

Apr 2010
raghunandan said:
seung_ri said:

-Indians make bombs
-Every Asian is Chinese

WTF indians making bombs ??? r u kidding me ?? its India which is being attacked by a series of bombs not australia and whats with all the racism ??
and believe me indians r not the type of people to make bombs and all muslims r terrorists ?? i can say a lot of them r terrorists but not all of them .... even i have a lot of muslim friends and they dont have ny intention of blowing things up
Relatively, there are very few Muslim terrorists. The Muslims that are terrorists get a lot of publicity.
Apr 20, 2010 7:30 PM

May 2009
zharnotczar said:
raghunandan said:
seung_ri said:

-Indians make bombs
-Every Asian is Chinese

Relatively, there are very few Muslim terrorists. The Muslims that are terrorists get a lot of publicity.

but that dosent mean all muslims r terrorists ...
meh austrailians r pretty messed up people to think like that :(
Apr 20, 2010 7:41 PM

Apr 2010
raghunandan, my post was about how small the number of Muslim terrorists is compared to the total number of Muslims. It's almost impossible, in my eyes, for the percentage of Muslims that are terrorists to be anywhere near 1%. There are about a billion muslims. For 1% of them to be terrorists, there would have to be 10 million Muslim terrorists.
Apr 20, 2010 7:51 PM

May 2009
zharnotczar said:
raghunandan, my post was about how small the number of Muslim terrorists is compared to the total number of Muslims. It's almost impossible, in my eyes, for the percentage of Muslims that are terrorists to be anywhere near 1%. There are about a billion muslims. For 1% of them to be terrorists, there would have to be 10 million Muslim terrorists.

10 million muslim terrorists r enough to terrorise the whole world!!! and dont look at me like a racist .... tats just my opinion and with all the recent terrorists activities in india, i think d no. of terrorists will increase
Apr 20, 2010 8:47 PM

Apr 2010
raghunandan said:
zharnotczar said:

10 million muslim terrorists r enough to terrorise the whole world!!! and dont look at me like a racist .... tats just my opinion and with all the recent terrorists activities in india, i think d no. of terrorists will increase
For God's sake... I'm saying the number of terrorists is exaggerated! I'm not saying that there are 10 million terrorists! For God's sake, comprehend what I type!
Apr 20, 2010 10:01 PM

May 2009
ohh sorry looks like i exaggerated it a bit too much
no offense
Apr 20, 2010 11:49 PM

Jul 2009
raghunandan said:
ohh sorry looks like i exaggerated it a bit too much
no offense

^ That was the dumbest conversation I have read in a long time couple days.

Poor zharnotczar.