Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Yesterday, 11:58 AM
Nov 2019
this is peak

just a glorious return with perfection of everything op recap events ed the remake OMG that's too much for our 2 brain cells
Yesterday, 12:27 PM
Aug 2012
Even knowing Squad 0 would lose (Because then there would be nothing for Ichigo to do) it was epic to watch those battles.

To early to declare Bleach best anime of the season?
Yesterday, 12:34 PM
Dec 2022
nice çok beฤŸendim harika
Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Nov 2019
Ngl, not sure if I see a way for Ichigo to win against Yhwach right now. I really want to see Ishida get confronted by the gang though.
Yesterday, 12:41 PM

Sep 2012
Reply to mariox7777
Even knowing Squad 0 would lose (Because then there would be nothing for Ichigo to do) it was epic to watch those battles.

To early to declare Bleach best anime of the season?
@mariox7777 This cour has just now surpassed Full Metal Alchemist and become #2 on MAL with an episode that is 1/3 recap and with a fight that was a couple pages long in the manga.

Aizen hasn't even had his big moment in this cour, nor have any of the BIG fights started yet, one of which is arguarbly one of the best in Bleach. Pretty sure to say Bleach being anime of the season and a strong contender for anime of the year is a lock.
Yesterday, 12:43 PM
Jul 2019
I was eagerly waiting for this episode, and it did not disappoint. No, it was a masterpiece through and through.

The visuals were massively upgraded compared to the last season. Studio Pierrot did an incredible job—honestly, it can easily compete with top-tier anime like *Demon Slayer* in terms of animation quality.

The soundtrack is insane. Both the opening and ending themes are amazing choices. Six Lounge absolutely nailed it, though I have to give credit to the director too for picking them. The music perfectly fits the vibe of the episode.

As for the adaptation, I think it was spot on. It covered everything from the manga, and those extra scenes after the ending credits? Man, they had me on edge! I’m already hyped for the next episode.

That one scene where Yhwach's real powers were revealed? The black-and-white sequence was shockingly well done. I was curious how they’d adapt that moment from the manga, and seeing it play out on screen was disgustingly good—in the best possible way.

It felt just a little bit rushed, but that’s probably just me nitpicking.

I waited, it came, I watched, and I was left speechless. Just wow. 5/5 Stars
Yesterday, 12:53 PM
Oct 2022
Great opening, visuals and direction! I love it!
Yesterday, 1:08 PM
Aug 2016
Reply to GoldenSaltPillar
@mariox7777 This cour has just now surpassed Full Metal Alchemist and become #2 on MAL with an episode that is 1/3 recap and with a fight that was a couple pages long in the manga.

Aizen hasn't even had his big moment in this cour, nor have any of the BIG fights started yet, one of which is arguarbly one of the best in Bleach. Pretty sure to say Bleach being anime of the season and a strong contender for anime of the year is a lock.
GoldenSaltPillar said:

OMG this sounds so hype ngl. I am so excited I want more! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Yesterday, 1:09 PM
Apr 2023
PERFECT!! I love Bleach so much!! and also Thanks Kubo we love you!
Yesterday, 1:11 PM
Oct 2014
Man Ichibe and Senjumaru's powers were so fucking based, it's too bad they went against the two guys whose powers literally break the universe of any canon imaginable so they died so fucking fast you couldn't take them seriously enough.

Still 10/10 episode I at least got to see those two flex with beautiful and unique animation sequences on top.
Yesterday, 1:12 PM
Mar 2020
near to perfect (9.9\10) strong start to this cour.
Yesterday, 1:18 PM

Jul 2024
Absolute Cinema.
Yesterday, 1:25 PM
Jun 2021
God I love BLEACH.
Such a good first episode. Animation looks good. Can’t wait for the next one.
Yesterday, 1:32 PM
Nov 2023
masterpeace, thanks god bleach is back
Yesterday, 2:30 PM
Aug 2011
The almighty is broken, holy shit!
Yesterday, 2:37 PM

Jun 2023
the peak is back and its not wasting time jumping straight into action
Yesterday, 2:37 PM

Jul 2010
So Ishida just went and killed her, huh? Not sure if it's a good change or not... I don't really like him going full-on Sasuke route.

0 Squad ain't beating fraud allegations
Yesterday, 2:38 PM
Mar 2020
deg said:
@TheRealRouges i do not know there is a light novel so good that they change the anime to follow the light novel then

Ichibe is alive in the manga as well. He never died. Yhwach vs Ichibe happened just like in the manga. Even Ichibe asking Ichigo to call out his name.

๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ’๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Yesterday, 2:40 PM
Oct 2024
muitos anos esperando finalmente adaptado, e ficou realmente bom.
Yesterday, 2:40 PM
Aug 2023
tooooooooooooooooooop
Yesterday, 2:42 PM
Oct 2024
A abertura está perfeita
top 10 openings.
Yesterday, 2:44 PM
Mar 2020
KingOmar018 said:
Bleach nerds I need your help, did all of squad 0 die exept of ichibe? Or did they survive since their lives are connected and Ichibe is still alive. I need to know

As long as one of them survives, all of them can come back.

๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ’๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Yesterday, 2:44 PM
Aug 2023
very good like a episode!
Yesterday, 2:50 PM
Dec 2016
unbelievably pretentious episode.
Yesterday, 2:56 PM

Jan 2017
Reply to deg
they change the fate of ichibei then he is alive in the anime

and there it is the soul king is the father of yhwach
@deg light novel more information in the anime
Yesterday, 3:07 PM
Dec 2015
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Yesterday, 3:08 PM
Jul 2020
THE GOAT HAS RETURNED
Yesterday, 3:10 PM
Aug 2021
BLEACH IS BACK WITH A BANGER
10/10 Opening , Perfect visuals and Ost used
I loved every second of this episode and I will definitely watch it again
Now the wait for next week is going to be near impossible !
Yesterday, 3:37 PM
Jan 2021
HAIL TO THE KING, BOW TO THE ALMIGHTY
Yesterday, 3:51 PM

Oct 2020
It finally started. Best of the year!
Yesterday, 4:00 PM
Sep 2024
IDK what was happening exactly but it looked so unbelievably awesome
Yesterday, 4:01 PM

Aug 2020
SÓ MITADA VIOLENTA

JÁ TÁ EM SEGUNDO BORA!!!

Yesterday, 4:02 PM
May 2020
simply breathtaking, The first episode of absolute peak fiction is back and oh my flipping days it did not disappoint in the slightest!!!!
Yesterday, 4:11 PM

Nov 2020
HOLY SHIT. WHAT AN UPGRADE FROM LAST SEASON
Yesterday, 4:16 PM
Nov 2020
Number One of All Time
Yesterday, 4:19 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
We are so back ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Yesterday, 4:31 PM

Jun 2013
Hyosube Ichibe's Musical Bonanza
Yesterday, 4:42 PM

Jul 2010
Reply to MeVike
KingOmar018 said:
Bleach nerds I need your help, did all of squad 0 die exept of ichibe? Or did they survive since their lives are connected and Ichibe is still alive. I need to know

As long as one of them survives, all of them can come back.
@MeVike first time hearing about that. Is that another "novel" fact? Don't remember it being stated in the manga itself

(plus their fate is unknown in manga, they probably are alive but heavily injured)
Yesterday, 4:52 PM
Jan 2022
Öncelikle müthiลŸ bir oppening ile baลŸlฤฑyoruz. Çokça soru iลŸareti olan, çokça sürprizi olan ve heyecan verici bir ilk bölüm. Bir yandan da o kadar kafam karฤฑลŸtฤฑ ki, nasฤฑl 1 hafta beklerim onu düลŸünüyorum. Çoook özlenmiลŸ, o kesin...
Yesterday, 5:04 PM
Mar 2019
Now the stage is set for Ichigo, and company to show their quality. Let's go. :)
Yesterday, 5:07 PM

Jul 2012
Pure cinema. Bleach bros.. We can't stop winning!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Yesterday, 5:37 PM
May 2024
amazing animation nice story changes
Yesterday, 5:51 PM
May 2019
(A)bsolute peak cinema
Yesterday, 5:54 PM

Apr 2016
Awesome start to the season and great new opening and ending
It does feel like there has been an upgrade in scale since the last season, I think it looks even better. It's also one of the only anime I've seen that really nails CGI animation within 2D
Yhwach is great as an intimidating presence and I love the scene of him reaching the Soul King.
Once again another great episode for this arc!
Yesterday, 6:13 PM
Jul 2024
ive no idea what did Ishida do to beat Senjumaru but it certainly was much cooler than anything he did during this arc in the manga, for real what was that? i thought this banka was like an illsuion since Senjumaru was in several places at the same time, somehow that one arrow was enough to kill her... but then Ishida had some weird flashy eyes i guess?

other than that an the recap bit, great start
silversain2Yesterday, 7:16 PM
Yesterday, 6:24 PM

Jul 2024
Sorry but I found episode 1 boring. What so good about this? For 5-8 minutes it's same scenes from the last episode.
It was all just my power can do this.. my power can do that.. surprise I'm still alive.
I don't get it I don't understand Why the rating is so high for this mediocre episode?
Yesterday, 7:00 PM
Mar 2022
Where are we? I'm not entirely sure, but those who spoke about this place in the past called it heaven.

"You said it yourself. You put everything you have on those scales of yours.
Because if you merely followed others, while being lost and adrift yourself...
without ever truly weighing your decisions and consequences... then you just may come to regret everything."
Yesterday, 7:09 PM

Apr 2022
aside from the recap bit, this episode is already better than the entirety of last cour, which was a chore to get through. this new op so much better than the last one as well but ofc the inflated score of every cour is pretty much a tradition at this point.
Yesterday, 7:13 PM
May 2024
It’s amazing how the design has improved with such great quality while keeping that Bleach style. The CGI looks awesome, the camera movement, the soundtrack is great as well. I just wish we had more frames per second since nowadays we have more technology to do it easily.
I dislike the fact that Ishida just killed her like nothing, but that’s the way Bleach is, and even though it may not be clear, everything has a reason. I didn’t read the manga, but Kubo is working directly with the production team, so I’m sure he wouldn’t make something that doesn’t make sense.
Overall I have to give it a 10, everything is peak quality. I hope they keep this production level from now on.
Yesterday, 7:14 PM
Mar 2023
I got goosebumps more than 4 times watching this
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Bleach fans are feasting ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Koustubh - Yesterday

20 by Raiseii »»
12 minutes ago

» Kubo. I wasn't familiar with your game

18927 - 8 hours ago

6 by TheBladeIsMe »»
19 minutes ago

» So what exactly is Ichibei's (SPOILER)? Need some clarification

Koustubh - 2 hours ago

3 by TheBladeIsMe »»
24 minutes ago

» 20th Anniversary Special PV

ARK-13 - Yesterday

14 by TheBladeIsMe »»
34 minutes ago

» About simping for the shinigamis...

RyogiSHIKI7 - 2 hours ago

1 by deg »»
2 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.