Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 8:57 AM

Nov 2011
This show imo has some weird pacing. More than half of the episode spent on talking with tea and then some bits of vampire action.

Still, Gerhard and his partners are decent at fighting. The kids on the other hand feels irrelvant and really hard to invest into them.
Sep 4, 10:51 AM
Sep 2015
This anime divided into nursery part and investigation part, but the next episode these two parts will be fused into one.
Sep 4, 3:15 PM
Aug 2024
Sir Umberto, you have my respect.
Sep 5, 1:45 AM

Jul 2023
Finally, we get some fight and not just endless convo with the kids playing in the background.
patkarununganSep 5, 2:10 AM
Sep 5, 5:20 AM

Jul 2017
Pendulum gets a helper: Juras, who's going through his cocoon phase to evolve into a true vampire.

The Vlad Agency gets another victim raising the number to 6, and the entire company is in danger, aside from having the nursery be moved to head maid Clara's place for safety. Raphael experiencing an existential crisis for the spirits in the form of stuffed animals surrounding him, it's personally hard for a kid to be that tormented in his early stages. But putting the mission first and foremost, and also revealing Umberto as the one potential person from Johannes's know-how who actually knows intel about TRUMP, the vampire group goes with the plan to interrogate him.

Dali and Gerhard going to seek Umberto to convince him to go to hiding, as much as both Dino and Theodore almost get thwarted by Pendulum themselves, it's pretty much confirmed once all of its members are on scene, facing a reunion unexpected. Of course, Umberto secures his death first before any information can be gutted out of him, and that at least forces Pendulum to retreat in failure.

The kids going missing, however, now that is worrying...
Sep 5, 6:59 AM
Aug 2021
these guys are just all talk no fight ....all they do is boast about how they are of noble blood and shouldn't take care of their kids but have barely any combat strength at all
Sep 5, 12:19 PM
Oct 2022
Sir Umberto has been defeated. I thought he was the strongest, but it was the second in command at Vlad Agency. Dali Delico seems to be the real deal, I like his personality. All the kids are amazing:)
Sep 6, 6:24 PM
Jul 2014
so they have guns amongst other technologies that can be utilized in their investigation in this world but choose specifically too not use them, and their relative strength and abilities have no standard to sex, age, training, or species... ogkayyy lol. This episode has made it clear the creator is a terrible writer that has no sense of consistency or world building. no logic necessary beyond the scope of the whimsical plot, how sad. minus points.
Sep 8, 3:11 PM

Nov 2013
Reply to Sungogeta
these guys are just all talk no fight ....all they do is boast about how they are of noble blood and shouldn't take care of their kids but have barely any combat strength at all
@Sungogeta Yeah it was a major disappointment. I expect at least Delico would be competent but they all sucked hard in combat. It was pathetic to be honest.

chenfeng said:
so they have guns amongst other technologies that can be utilized in their investigation in this world but choose specifically too not use them
That is stupid too. It's not like vampires in this universe are OP and can regenerate or something. A single bullet can be as lethal as it is in real world so why stick to swordfight, especially when they're not even great at it.

And now the second in command has died that easily due to the incompetence of the 4. If I were a vampire seeing this fight, I'd say "we the vampires are royally f-d!"

Fingers crossed TRUMP isn't some senile old useless vampire. Hopefully he won't be a disappointment and turns out to be some OP Dracula-type fighting vampire worth fear and respect.
Sep 8, 5:44 PM

Aug 2019
I’m hoping that the kids are playing hide and seek.
Sep 8, 6:50 PM
Feb 2021
So good! Can't wait for the next episode! I really like the style and the VAs work so far in this. Poor Raphael and his poor dad too.
Sep 11, 9:57 AM
Dec 2023
For some reason, the action bores me. I would much rather see the development of the giant family more than anything.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Delico's Nursery Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 16

9 by phantomfandom »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Delico's Nursery Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 11

18 by eomos »»
Oct 8, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Delico's Nursery Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21

14 by RGreatDanton »»
Oct 2, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Delico's Nursery Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14

26 by RGreatDanton »»
Oct 1, 9:51 AM

Poll: » Delico's Nursery Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 7

73 by RGreatDanton »»
Oct 1, 9:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.