Forum Settings
Forums

'Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e' Fourth Season Announced

New
7 hours ago
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The MF Bunko J Summer School Festival 2024 announced a fourth season for the Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (Classroom of the Elite) anime series on Sunday, revealing a teaser visual (pictured). The fourth season will adapt the 2-nensei-hen (Second-Year First Semester Arc) sequel light novel.

The first three seasons adapting Shougo Kinugasa's school psychological light novel—also known by its short title You-Zitsu—aired in Summer 2017, Summer 2022, and Winter 2024. Crunchyroll streamed the first season with subtitles, while Funimation streamed an English dub. The former also simulcast the second and third seasons.

MF Bunko J imprint released the original light novel in 14 volumes between May 2015 and September 2019, featuring illustrations by Shunsaku Tomose (Ange Vierge). Kinugasa launched the sequel light novel the following January. Kadokawa published the 14th volume on July 25. You-Zitsu has a cumulative 9.5 million copies of its volumes in print, including digital editions.

Yuyu Ichino began a manga adaptation of the first light novel series in Monthly Comic Alive in January 2016. Kadokawa shipped the 12th volume in February 2022.

Shia Sasane launched a second manga adapting the sequel light novel on December 2021. Kadokawa released the third volume on February 22.

Seven Seas Entertainment licensed both the light novel and manga adaptation in English in July 2018 and June 2021, respectively. The ninth volume of the sequel novel was released digitally on August 6. The 11th volume adapting the first light novel shipped on August 13.

Official site: http://you-zitsu.com/
Official X (Twitter): @youkosozitsu

Source: Press Release

Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 4th Season: 2-nensei-hen 1 Gakki on MAL
Vindstot6 hours ago

6 hours ago
Aug 2024
Hell yeah I knew it the 4th season will be announced🔥
6 hours ago
Apr 2024
Getting excited to see new 4th season, getting cold here sheesh
6 hours ago
Nov 2023
Eu estava relutante em assistir as três temporadas já lançadas, porém depois que comecei fiquei três dias apenas assistindo a série, ansioso pela sequência. 🔥🔥🔥
6 hours ago

Dec 2021
It was inevitable given how successful this show is for some reason.

Just please anyone but Lerche. Doga Kobo's a Kadokawa company now, so maybe??? (cope)

5 hours ago

Oct 2017
Looking forward to their second year.
4 hours ago
Oct 2020
I’m hyped about this, but the visual throws me off. Maybe it’s because I’m expecting the first-years to look closer to how they do in the light novel, but even Ayanokouji looks way off from every other version of him (first-year anime, light novel, first and second-year manga). Like I know people were begging for a studio change, but this visual genuinely looks worse? I think Lerche was doing just fine, so I hope it stays the same and this is just a weird visual.
4 hours ago
Aug 2022
I'm excited for the upcoming arc
4 hours ago

Apr 2012
Just now? It seemed to me that they were on the rails after announcing two seasons at once in the past. Also, am I understanding correctly that this is technically not only a sequel to the original anime, but also the beginning of an adaptation of a sequel series?
RobertBobert3 hours ago
4 hours ago
Aug 2024
Really excited for year 2. Hope they do not make it totally different from ln. Also waiting for my favourite scenes to get animated
3 hours ago

Feb 2021
Central character reminds me of Emiya Archer from Fate. It seems that he will also be voiced by Suwabe.
3 hours ago

May 2020
Was a matter of time anyways. Though yeah, will they adapt this one at light speed too, that’s the question.
2 hours ago

Jun 2014
Oh shit, nice.

I'm sure it'll be yet another season of LN readers complaining about the adaptation.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

1 hour ago

Aug 2010
I like this series less every new season and over time, but seeeing it's second year now I am starting to get intrigued again.. will probably give this one a chance.

More topics from this board

» 'NEET Kunoichi to Nazeka Dousei Hajimemashita' Announces Additional Cast for Winter 2025

Hyperion_PS - Jun 13

5 by bastek66 »»
3 hours ago

» 'Acro Trip' Reveals Additional Cast

Nioxys - Aug 30

2 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 4:23 PM

» 'Trillion Game' Reveals Additional Cast, Theme Songs, Second Promo

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

3 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 4:22 PM

» Aniplex Announces Lineup for Aniplex Online Fest 2024 [Update 8/30]

Snow - Aug 19

4 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 4:21 PM

» 'Kimi wa Meido-sama.' Unveils Additional Staff, Second Teaser Promo

Nioxys - Aug 30

2 by IzayoiSk »»
Aug 30, 9:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.