Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 11, 8:07 AM
Jun 2007
Makoto is really GOATlike. Even Sofia "transformed" also cant match him, IO is out of the question and Rona "retreated".
Next match gonna be interesting, Shiki vs Lancer.
Jun 11, 9:08 AM
Oct 2022
Where has THIS MC been all season!? Yes!

Dropping cold lines with 0 eye contact.

"Io, relax your posture. If you interfere, I'll deal with you accordingly."
Io *tries* to interfere.
"This isn't a suggestion, but a warning. If you come back, Io, I'll k!ll you."
Io gets ejected from the game. Still, better than ejected from life.

"Rona, I don't know what your planning, but if you keep casting your spell, I'll destroy you."
She heard the tone and knew he wasn't joking. Was basically, Yeah, I'mma head out. I don't need anything. Make sure my friend gets home safely? Or don't, these things happen, we're more like work acquaintances, really. Bye!

Meanwhile, Shiki is on some, I wasn't there, and we reattached the fingers no problem, but for what you did, Mitsurugi, we need to have a talk. And you KNOW the other two would have had the Same energy. Almost like "Cool, you saved me from having to come find you!"
Jun 11, 9:12 AM
Sep 2021
Makoto is destroying opponents little by little without any problem, let's see how the fight ends.
Jun 11, 9:35 AM
Mar 2023
so rona is worried about io but doesn't care if Sofia dies, would she be in love with io? Or just respect?
Jun 11, 12:51 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to Ronninn
They better go all out on the final fight like last season since I really don't think this is gonna get a S3 sooner or later lol

Too bad C2C is focused on Shangri-la Frontier so this gets shafted to JC Staff instead
@Ronninn I'd be surprised if this doesn't get a third season, people outside japan tend to underestimate how popular this series is in japan.

Personally i loved this episode but alot of people still have the wrong idea about this series after the first season (i call it snafu syndrome).
Jun 12, 7:37 AM
Oct 2022
@tofei He's still insisting on not torturing them for their BS for some reason. Destroying their entire capital is out of the question.

@LucenProject I continue to not understand why he doesn't do more here. He seems way too content with letting them just walk away after what they did.
Jun 13, 6:51 AM
Jun 2017
mc was brutal it was amazing
Jun 13, 7:11 AM
Jan 2018
Please just kill the 4 arms already
Jun 13, 7:54 AM
Jan 2018
Reply to booyah10
Best part was all the trash talking.
All the wait has finally paid off with the fight scenes.
@booyah10 No, it haven't
Jun 13, 8:16 AM

Apr 2013
Oh god... Mitsurugi's dragon form might be the ugliest dragon I've ever seen. At least after 22 episodes Makoto finally managed to man-up and kick Sofia's ass. That slime form is still hideous though, but if he finally finishes his job I'll be somewhat satisfied.
Jun 13, 12:19 PM
May 2021
Lame af season bruh. Series became such a trash
Jun 13, 7:47 PM

Nov 2022
Makoto still isnt even trying hard and he knows it to not show his cards.
All his rings still nerfing his power and doing better than before.
Sofia and Rona cant see the full scope of Makoto.
Jun 13, 9:44 PM
Nov 2018
I thought it was funny when Sofia reveal Makoto as the sorcerer, even Makoto was surprised.
Jun 13, 9:50 PM
Nov 2018
ROVI65 said:
so rona is worried about io but doesn't care if Sofia dies, would she be in love with io? Or just respect?

Rona wanted to help Sofia in fight. When she was about to cast a spell, Makoto warned her if she did, she was dead. Rona did try to help Sofia in that episode.
MoppitJun 13, 10:00 PM
Jun 14, 9:18 AM

Mar 2010
Too OP lol tis funny asf seeing that dragon gal struggle.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 15, 1:41 PM

Nov 2009
Hehe

I think Rona's got a thing for IO (these 2 are actually kinda funny)

Also, Rona's scared shitless, LOL, Makoto can detect people casting spells now, you can't really surprise attack him much anymore.

Makoto should just push Sophia down onto the floor and slap her silly for a couple of hours, bet she'll stop.

BTW, LOL @ Makoto not knowing he's the "big bad sorcerer"
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 15, 11:09 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well this is it, Sofia versus Kuzunoha. More like Kuzunoha toying with those dragonslayer girl. He's even countermocking her for getting charmed easily kekw. Not to mention Rona running away like a bitch after what's she's done with Rotsgard and then those Stella Fort incident. She must be very lucky, well ofc with Io too.... Perhaps demon king can be a challenge?

Before that, the friend of Sofia finally arrive and hes facing Larva aka Lich aka Shiki. Phew naming surely hard with this show. Fight scene isn't astonishing so far so i just hope the finale can bring the more concluded point. Let's see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 18, 6:11 AM

Jul 2017
Sofia interfering in Makoto and Io's fight, being driven by the Goddess, also finds Rona in Fort Stella, which the former wants a rematch against the sorcerer himself (which Makoto only realized now). For the first time in a long while, their rematch since Rotsgard's near collapse, there's more stakes involved in this now, considering that the Dragonslayer doesn't know that she's being used as a tool for the Empire's Hero to witness Makoto's new powers. Sofia may be cocky with her new powers, but so is Makoto being all the more serious and nonchalant, though he dealt a hand on Io to force him out of the demon castle.

At the same time, Shiki serving the greater dragon Lancer/Mitsurugi, he's also ready to make all of his punches. But as for Sofia, her being ignorant of the fact that the Empire's hero had her charmed, Makoto wants to release her without any bloodshed, but that she still insists on fighting, which forces Makoto to exact the same.

Shiki's fun is only beginning...
Jun 26, 1:12 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Sofia against Makoto hmm, but of course he's way stronger than she can think. And I'm especially curious to see Lancer vs Shiki next
Jul 12, 2:43 AM

Jul 2013
Slightly better than the previous episode. Shiki's fight is more entertaining though. Makoto is still holding back. How many times has he said "it's time to end this"?
Aug 15, 5:18 AM
Dec 2019
I was wondering why she was praising the hero. LOLOLOL
Sep 9, 11:33 AM
Aug 2023
The only thing interesting was Rona being scared shitless, and bowing out. The fight was pretty boring despite the show trying to make the MC look menacing, he just stood there in his mana matter allowing Sofia to attack him, and then would smack her ever so often...boring. Frankly him egging her on about the hero charming her without her knowledge was more interesting than the fight itself.

Even though this episode was better than the others of late, it was still pretty disappointing. It was only okay, but this show should be ramping up for its finale which it seems to be failing to do adequately.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 24

72 by liam0207 »»
Sep 20, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17

78 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3

66 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 10:44 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 6

56 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 8:31 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29

81 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 4:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.