Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 17, 2012 4:11 AM
Mar 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
this is so uncanny,
not to mention not what I had in mind...
seriously Gajeel's done already? I was expecting more from him -___-
Aug 17, 2012 4:13 AM

Jun 2010
I wish Natsu will use some kind of power-up.. If not, fuck mashima.
Aug 17, 2012 4:14 AM
Jun 2010
inb4 lightning fire mode
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 17, 2012 4:15 AM

Oct 2011
Interesting, apparently Natsu will take on both of them. This just feels like the time Erza took on all those monsters; this will start to get old.
Aug 17, 2012 4:20 AM

Apr 2010
Random power-ups all over the place....

This manga is getting a bit too predictable :(
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Aug 17, 2012 4:34 AM

Aug 2010
Well, it wasn't exactly what i had in mind but not bad.

Too bad Gajeel won't fight anymore but I loved the COME ON flame on Natsu's finger XD
Aug 17, 2012 4:40 AM

Dec 2010
Wait was Natsu using his brain and memorizing all of Stings attacks!? Lol thats the first. I thought it'd just be like all the other fights Natsu will eat some sort of flame, power up and then finished.

Pretty decent chapter.
Aug 17, 2012 4:48 AM

Nov 2011
nice one..now comes the lightning fire mode and again 1 vs. 2 lol
Aug 17, 2012 4:52 AM

Apr 2008
Hell yes Mashima did not disappoint. I am sure Gazille isn't over and out. Natsu mapped out Sting's performance only since the moron told Rogue to stand back. That's why Rogue is still not as figured out to Natsu and that is where Gazille will most likely make his return.
Aug 17, 2012 5:00 AM

Aug 2012
Aaaaand we just got another douse of what makes Natsu irritating.
If you dont know what it is then i'll give you a small hint.

He did the exactly same thing in Grays arc when he was about to fight with Leon

If you quessed

Then you get a prize on 1000 internets!!!

Seriously i seriously do dislike Natsu while liking the rest of the cast.
Hopefully his stupid shenanigans are over quickly.
Aug 17, 2012 5:01 AM

Aug 2009
Okay, that was cool. I thought they were done for but they weren't. Natsu saying, "Come on!" was cool, alright? BUT IF ONLY NATSU GETS TO DELIVER THE WINNING HIT I WILL BE PISSED OFF.Gajeel needs some serious badass screentime.
Aug 17, 2012 5:06 AM
Aug 2011
Best "COME ON" I've ever seen!
Most retarded flashback I've ever seen!

Mode:Lightning-Flame Dragon > 3rd Generation Dragon Force(Weak)

Two weeks of Hell came to a end.

5/5

(Movie is coming out tomorrow in Japan)
Aug 17, 2012 5:08 AM

Feb 2012
Hahaha, what did those punks expect, that they could beat them when they didn't even show their full power?! Eat shit, Sting, your promise won't help you

I think this fight might end in Natsu and Gajeel beating the crap out of each other.
Aug 17, 2012 5:13 AM

Apr 2008
They had their two minutes of glory. Now back to the scheduled ass whooping they signed up for in the first place
Aug 17, 2012 5:22 AM
Aug 2011
Darklight0303 said:
They had their two minutes of glory. Now back to the scheduled ass whooping they signed up for in the first place

Sting was the only one who had 2 minutes of glory.
Rogue only had 2 panels of glory.
Aug 17, 2012 5:22 AM

Feb 2010
love the Color spread 83 character what a insane number.
Aug 17, 2012 5:26 AM

Apr 2008
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Darklight0303 said:

He should take that up with Sting then :P
Aug 17, 2012 5:29 AM

May 2011
i loled when Natsu made the Come On on his fingers with fire, lol

Aug 17, 2012 5:30 AM

Mar 2011
Good chapter again.Loved color page.Sting can go to gell with his promise.
Aug 17, 2012 5:31 AM
Aug 2011
I'm confused about this.

Did Lector tell someone that Sting killed a dragon just because he was a Dragon Slayer?
Then he got bullied?
Then Sting said he'll beat Natsu in order for his lie to become a truth?

So did Stings Dragon just disappear like the others?
But why did he say Dragons didn't exist anymore?
Aug 17, 2012 5:36 AM

Apr 2008
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
I'm confused about this.

Did Lector tell someone that Sting killed a dragon just because he was a Dragon Slayer?
Then he got bullied?
Then Sting said he'll beat Natsu in order for his lie to become a truth?

So did Stings Dragon just disappear like the others?
But why did he say Dragons didn't exist anymore?

Yea sting's motivation was surprisingly (or not depending ony our angle) disappointing and weak.
Aug 17, 2012 6:05 AM
Aug 2011
^No matter what angle we look at it, it was still be weak.

Its basically like this, Lector lied through his teeth, got what he deserved and cried about it.
Aug 17, 2012 7:54 AM

Oct 2010
This chapter was pretty good until Natsu stood up again. Seriously, when a guy stands like that you have a feeling not even God himself could beat him. Yeah, a virus of many shonen mangas out there...

Starting to dislike Fairy Tail solely cuz' of Natsu and his plot power.
Aug 17, 2012 8:17 AM

Sep 2007
HAHAHAH !
Natsu is going : Bitch please !
Aug 17, 2012 8:17 AM

Dec 2011
This chapter was epic just like last one.I don't know why people complain about Natsu.On a 2v2 battle it's only natural that each person gets a bit of highlight,the fight didn't end yet.

I'm not sure what to say about Lector and Sting simply because we don't know that much yet.The reason Sting said he'll defeat Natsu in front of every one is so that everyone can see he beating a dragon and prove that Lector isn't a liar,meaning Sting could have beaten a dragon indeed and people just don't believe Lector.We didn't even see any mention on how he met his dragon,so we can't jump to conclusions.

I think the fight will end in a draw,because time will run out.
Aug 17, 2012 8:20 AM

Sep 2011
It was ok and quite predictable check out my review to see my impression of the chapter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt7A82AdPMg&list=UUjnUNIbUjix6LTlKGrpPuqA&index=1&feature=plcp
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2012 8:22 AM

Aug 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

Its basically like this, Lector lied through his teeth, got what he deserved and cried about it.

Is there something so hard to get in these two sentances? Really?

Aug 17, 2012 8:24 AM

Apr 2008
Corva said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

Not seeing your point bro. The whole motivation as a whole is still weaker than toilet paper.
Aug 17, 2012 8:27 AM

Aug 2009
Fake dragon force is fake dragon force

http://jedikieth.mybrute.com/ -Fight MyBrute! Be my Pupil!
Aug 17, 2012 8:53 AM

Apr 2009
Crimson_Cloud said:
This chapter was pretty good until Natsu stood up again. Seriously, when a guy stands like that you have a feeling not even God himself could beat him. Yeah, a virus of many shonen mangas out there...

+1
Aug 17, 2012 9:16 AM

Aug 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Corva said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

Not seeing your point bro. The whole motivation as a whole is still weaker than toilet paper.

My point was directed at CC who's question you wrongly answered.
Question was that did Lector lie about Sting defeating a dragon.
Answer - He clearly states that he isn't lying.

Stings motivations are irrelevant in the matter.
Aug 17, 2012 9:25 AM

Jun 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Darklight0303 said:

Which is a shame.

I like rouge much better than Natsu.

Crimson_Cloud said:

Same here.
Aug 17, 2012 9:28 AM

Apr 2008
was I the only one who thought Rogue actually sort of looked happy when Natsu and Gazille got back up again?
Aug 17, 2012 9:42 AM

Jun 2011
And now Natsu will use his powers as the main character to defeat Lector and Rogue because you know, that's what main characters do. I'd much rather see Natsu lose, or at least have a tie, but whatever. The fight should be pretty epic either way.
Aug 17, 2012 9:43 AM
Feb 2012
So did Sting kill that dragon? It may just be the bad translation since Mangapanda but honestly I'm not sure what the fuck really happened. The motivation itself seems to be a joke but that aside, I'm just curious about the dragon part since it would certainly change a few things.

At the moment I'm thinking that Sting killed a dragon, nobody saw it (except the cat it seems), the cat told people about it but was bullied because nobody believed it, it then ran to Sting and cried and that promised to beat Natsu in front of everyone.
Yep, weak motivation.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Aug 17, 2012 9:45 AM

Jun 2011
Sanguis said:
And now Natsu will use his powers as the main character to defeat Lector and Rogue because you know, that's what main characters do. I'd much rather see Natsu lose, or at least have a tie, but whatever. The fight should be pretty epic either way.

So, Natsu is gonna fight Sting's cat?

what an asshole
Aug 17, 2012 9:54 AM
Jul 2010
beatdown engaged
Aug 17, 2012 9:57 AM

Apr 2008
The way I see it Sting most likely hasn't seen the body of his Dragon after he 'killed' it. I imagine they might have been in the middle of one of their training sessions and the dragon might have vanished after a particularly flashy attack which in turn made Sting think he killed it. That's the most logical conclusion I can come up with at the moment. Cause there's no way in hell Sting killed a dragon if he can't take out Natsu or Gazille while using Dragon Force.
Aug 17, 2012 10:14 AM

Dec 2011
Damn it. Why you Natsu removed Gajeel? I think it would be awesome if they both used their own Dragon Force too.

Natsu and Gajeel is more stronger than those two... since they still can move after that Dragon Force.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2012 10:34 AM

Jul 2010
Okay, did Natsu really just push Gajeel out of the fight? Okay, Gajeel NEEDS more action. Honestly, it was all set out that Gajeel would fight Rogue while Natsu fought Sting. But now, I'm afraid that the next chapter will just have Natsu smacking around the Dragon Slayers like a bunch of ragdolls with his Lightning Flame Mode. I mean atleast have Rogue go after Gajeel, don't just have Natsu steal the show. Mashima really did put me in a bad situation with this fight, it's either Nakama Tail or Pricktooth, maybe a tie could work out. Other than that, this was a solid chapter, the only things that made me not like it as much as other chapters would have to be Gajeel getting kicked out of the fight and Sting having the world's worst motive.

On another note, hard to believe than in just few weeks from now, Fairy Tail will surpass Rave Master in the number of chapters. Boy, does time fly.
Aug 17, 2012 11:07 AM

Nov 2011
Lololol he gives Gajeel the ride of his life.

I sort of knew something like that was going to happen. I don't know whether to call it a bit cliche or simply that we should know that their is no way that they could be beaten. Even though they were out of commission for 7 years those other dragon slayers don't even have near the amount of experience in combat as they do. They haven't fought against opponents like Zero, Jellal, Hades and so on. So in a way we can look at it as predictable but if you think about it it would be kind of strange for them to lose badly here where they've fought even worse enemies before.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Aug 17, 2012 11:14 AM

Jan 2011
this chapter was pretty damn good up until the last page! would had love to see Gajeel give Natsu the ride.
Aug 17, 2012 11:15 AM

Apr 2008
Ragix said:
Lololol he gives Gajeel the ride of his life.

I sort of knew something like that was going to happen. I don't know whether to call it a bit cliche or simply that we should know that their is no way that they could be beaten. Even though they were out of commission for 7 years those other dragon slayers don't even have near the amount of experience in combat as they do. They haven't fought against opponents like Zero, Jellal, Hades and so on. So in a way we can look at it as predictable but if you think about it it would be kind of strange for them to lose badly here where they've fought even worse enemies before.

This man sees the truth. Welcome brotha
Aug 17, 2012 11:20 AM

Mar 2010
Crimson_Cloud said:

You serious...? EVERY shonen manga out there is like this! :S The main character ALWAYS win... It is this simple. If you dont like it stop reading shonen manga... We are reading this because we know that in the end Natsu and Fairy Tail is going to win... It was like this for 290 chapters, nothing is going to change now...
Aug 17, 2012 11:44 AM

Apr 2008
SHot-OS said:
Crimson_Cloud said:

You serious...? EVERY shonen manga out there is like this! :S The main character ALWAYS win... It is this simple. If you dont like it stop reading shonen manga... We are reading this because we know that in the end Natsu and Fairy Tail is going to win... It was like this for 290 chapters, nothing is going to change now...

Well Acnologia tech destroyed them were it not for Mavis.
Aug 17, 2012 11:44 AM
May 2011
majormalfunction said:
inb4 lightning fire mode

inb4 lightning fire dragon force mode

"He was able to activate both!?!?!!?!?!" <---reaction of the characters.
ban1o.jpg
Aug 17, 2012 11:53 AM

Mar 2010
Darklight0303 said:
SHot-OS said:
Crimson_Cloud said:

Well Acnologia tech destroyed them were it not for Mavis.

But in the end someone from Fairy Tail saved them... You are right I was exaggerating saying that the protagonist always wins but the main thing in Shonen mangas is that the good guys in the end kick everyones ass! There are some Shonen mangas that some good guys die but in Fairy Tail we all know that every time they will live and win! (the only dead person in the end was alive in another dimension!!!) It is that kind of manga. You dont expect it to have some really huge twist with a death etc. Acnologia is the biggest twist till I have to acknowledge this but before that the won against one of the biggest dark guilds... And in the end Acnologia is a fucking dragon!!!! :P Who can go against a dragon? We will see that in the end of this manga I guess when Natsu kills Acnologia.
Aug 17, 2012 11:54 AM

Feb 2012
I like it for once they break out of the normal battle plan and Natsu actually appears to have used his head, as for Gajeel i wouldn't say he was done but after Natsu put him in the ever taboo transportation he was done. xD
Aug 17, 2012 11:56 AM

Aug 2012
katsu044 said:
this chapter was pretty damn good up until the last page! would had love to see Gajeel give Natsu the ride.

Actually that might be what happens when Gajeels ride comes to and end. Give back his own medicine.

Now that would be awesome.
Aug 17, 2012 12:07 PM

May 2010
Natsu was epic! :D

hehe

I knew he would stand back up. :))
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 416 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

animefan8800 - Jan 19, 2015

192 by a0o-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 415 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ishkoten - Jan 10, 2015

77 by a0o-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:33 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 414 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ishkoten - Jan 5, 2015

114 by a0o-kun »»
Jun 15, 10:51 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 407 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darklight0303 - Nov 1, 2014

95 by a0o-kun »»
Jun 15, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 403 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Oct 6, 2014

92 by a0o-kun »»
Jun 14, 10:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.