Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 19, 11:19 PM

May 2012
As annoying as Irmugand was . It would been nice see his redemption arc.
Poor guy could been decent character later on
I was starting like Mio, but just was cruel .
May 24, 5:01 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Mio with Ilumgand was scary wow.
Well now Makoto has to deal with the city's situation, already saving the brothel
May 29, 6:55 AM

Nov 2019
Mio is so ruthless for going back and intentionally killing Ilum for good. Her grudge against him is on the lowest levels of pettiness.
Jun 12, 12:54 PM

Apr 2013
I guess Mio killing some slime was the highlight of this episode? What a sad sentence to say after the first season.
Jul 8, 7:02 PM
Oct 2020
Honestly, what a disappointment with the series and much more with the characters. Makoto despising humans to the point of doing nothing while they are all being massacred makes me lose complete interest in continuing, because it feels like I'm watching a villain in action. And what about their allies who don't do anything to help, Shiki said he simply had no interest in trying to reverse the mutation of humans even though he could do it, while Mio killed Ilumgand when he regained his humanity and showed regret for what he did. She killed him just because she wanted to, for no apparent reason. My God! When Makoto returned to the city, instead of trying to save some people, he regretted that his store was destroyed... I'm honestly hating the development of the characters and losing more interest in the series every day.
Jul 11, 9:34 AM

Jul 2013
Makoto remains an annoying pushover, seriously even Tanjiro is not as bad as him. Meanwhile, my respect for Mio just went skyrocket.
Sep 9, 8:31 AM
Aug 2023
I don't like the characters anymore, and I don't think I like the show anymore either.

The MC just has a goofy smile all though the first part of the episode while everybody is reacting to the horror, death, and destruction of the city. Yeah, yeah, he's proud of his fucking students, but he literally had his goofy smile, like he don't care about anything, seconds before apologizing for the death of a knight he wasn't able to save, and then again afterwards when he walked away. Then when he's walking around the destroyed city, all he actually feels bad about is his store building he rented got destroyed even though all his inventory was saved. Supposedly last episode he's not allowing himself to fight these monsters, but oh no's prostitutes are in danger, so he runs in and kills the octopus monster, showing he could kill the monsters if he wanted to. Then the headmaster gets pissed at him for evacuating the citizens instead of fighting the monsters, and he acts like a craven cowards towards the headmaster. Like WTF, does he not care, or does he? Stop acting like an inconsistent moron!

And I hate Mio now, it was coming for awhile with her "comedic yandere" scenes which were becoming increasingly unfunny as of late. She kills the slime monster remains of Ilumgand when it's clear he's no longer a danger, but instead of doing it for a good or even understandable reason, it was only just because she felt he insulted her master somehow. She a fucking joke or parody of a character now. Her yandere routine isn't funny anymore, maybe because they're doing it at the most inappropriate times, and that's all her character is. Tomoe has way more going on than her, Tomoe's actually got a serious side now, and isn't being used as a repetitive joke about liking period dramas excessively anymore. Mio's making jokes during the strategy meeting while eating chips or something, while not even the banana loving "ogres not-elves" are joking around during this serious meeting. Mio's a worn out joke at this point without anything else going on.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 24

72 by liam0207 »»
Sep 20, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17

78 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10

71 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 11:33 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3

66 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 10:44 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29

81 by Garrett_Dark »»
Sep 9, 4:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.