Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 25, 3:10 PM

Mar 2016
again a realy bad and predictable episode, and innocent zero just running for the plot. Yeah my body cant use magic but let me rip the sky for my portal and make a fat zombie is easy.... Every scene is just lazy writing
Mar 25, 3:15 PM

Nov 2013
Hell yeah! People finally realizing it doesn't F-ing matter if Mash has no magic!
Mar 25, 7:57 PM
Mar 2018
epico como su put4 madre
Mar 26, 12:59 AM

Aug 2019
The students remind of the people from Konoha lol
Mar 26, 6:56 AM
Jun 2019
as always mushroom head never disapoints
Mar 26, 7:13 AM
Apr 2021
MASH IS TOO COOL!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Mar 26, 2:55 PM

Nov 2009
hmm...

somehow no one can leave the colosseum through the portal.

Also, Dot was able to see one of Lance's delusions, LOL

And Lemon... "one of my honeymoon"... how many were you planning to have?
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 26, 6:26 PM

Jul 2016
Love the fact that throwing the giant demon away was enough to defeat it. The throw even made it explode for some reason lol.

Cool episode. The whole sequence with everyone cheering for Mash gave me goosebumps. Loved the OST as well.

Dot seeing Lance's siscon delusion xD
Mar 26, 8:06 PM

Sep 2015
I don't know but feels like the show is going downward ever since Innocent Zero showed up
Mar 27, 3:49 AM
May 2021
boring eps after mashle vs that musical dude

Mar 27, 10:31 AM
Aug 2022
mashle voltemort seems strong
Mar 29, 8:55 PM
Mar 2024
I like so much animes where characters and monsters are beyond human limit power like this episode. Mash is waaay too strong
Mar 31, 11:15 PM
Aug 2013
i don't know how they made a show this bad for real just watch naruto or something
Apr 1, 6:58 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Amazing Mash, threw the monster and destroyed two mountains!!!
kekeke
Apr 4, 2:57 PM
Dec 2022
Copying magic attacks OP
giant silly monster
MASH GOAT RAAAAA creampuff
Apr 7, 1:14 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Innocent Zero left... Mashle stopping and throwing the monster with the chains was epic lmao, everybody is cheering for him now
Apr 9, 2:38 AM
Apr 2016
fuck this anime waste of time
Apr 13, 11:29 PM

Jun 2021
Didn't expect Innocent Zero to part ways like he did, especially considering it's the second to last episode. It was amusing how the absurdity of Mash "floating" to reach the fight was immediately lampshaded, and how Wahlberg seemed confused about his answer about helping senior citizens.

The giant monster in hindsight was doomed on arrival, it seemed a unlikely final choice for a villain, my natural reaction after watching Mash fingers struggle to hold the chains was "It's blood. So what? Make believe it's his. This guy wants to break you. HUMILIATE YOU! STOMP YOU INTO THE GROUND! AND WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO ABOUT IT?"

Lemon, it's useless to tiptoe wishing for a kiss. He has faced a lot, just let him eat his sweets in peace.
Apr 15, 7:15 AM

Feb 2021
Those incredible strength XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 15, 7:44 AM

Jul 2013
Innocent Zero fucking said it! He called them out! Wahlberg and his master won't stfu about noblesse oblige this noblesse oblige that but people still persecute non magic users and they didn't/aren't doing shit. But why am I taking this too seriously anyway, this is a parody show, and I love it like that. Just look at what Mash did to that giant lol
Apr 18, 5:43 AM
Oct 2023
This episode was amazing! Got a sample of a future battle between Mash and Innocent Zero's leader, a tug o war with Mash and a giant muscle monster, and a important positive shift in the world of Mashle that will definitely shape up the series as well as provide interesting conversations about what it means to defy societal fate in a magic-ruled world :)
Apr 24, 5:04 PM

Dec 2022
Innocent Zero just bails and leaves his designated jobber monster to kill time, amazing.

Shaded Horizon

Apr 27, 1:30 AM
Jul 2016
Yall not gonna say anything about those students who just look and cheer for Mash and didn’t try to do anything to help him? I mean they are magic school students and can do magic. Do some fight bruhh😭
May 9, 7:35 AM
May 2012
I was not ready for how good this show is
May 23, 11:48 AM

Jan 2012
nerf Mash's legs!
May 28, 1:18 PM

Mar 2013
He was having a hard time to pull the monster by the chain but with a little cheering, Mash was able to spin him round and throw it so much farther away? Come on lol
Jun 7, 2:56 PM
Aug 2021
Fear made everyone love him. When life or death hangs in the balance you realise status doesn't matter. Everyone just wants to live and thrive.
Jun 9, 5:08 AM

Jun 2022
1) What's the deal with this season ? one moment it's watchable and the next moment becomes unwatchable.

2) Are They Not Adapting The Manga Right ? Feels Like Awkward Fillers In Between The Material.
Jun 9, 12:11 PM
Jan 2021
Noblesse Oblige, that is Mash Burnedead indeed.

So Mash is just really built different. He created so much force in his legs that he’s able to fight in the air. It seemed like Innocent Zero was about to accomplish his goal of obtaining Mash, but he needs more time to get acclimated to his body, so we’ll have to wait for him next season…

Then there was the giant demon that Mash had to hold back, LITERALLY. He was the only one able to fight it given that someone put a magic nullifying barrier on it. Surprisingly, all the students saw Mash’s resolve in his actions and accepted him regardless of his lack of magical capabilities. They cheered him on and he was able to throw the giant demon into multiple mountains, causing it to blow up.

Will he become a Divine Visionary? What will Orter Madl so? How will Mash’s life change?

I’m excited to see what goes down.
Jun 12, 10:04 PM
Feb 2018
Did that guy explode? It's so strong and nullify magic...it's very illogical TAT. He just throw him away not nuking him with an asteriod so how in the hail he exploded? I expect that mash will beat him and make some gore since there's already gore in the beginning. Why hold back? TAT

In conclusion, I waited for this anime but in the end, It became a kid show for underage. I know that he defeat his opponent with an unusual way with his muscles but to think that big guy just been defeated by being yeet away. They just tried to fit it all in one episode...how sad
Jun 16, 6:48 AM

Jan 2021
If I had a nickle for every time Mash has destroyed a mountian, I'd have two nickles. Which isn't a lot but it's weird that it's happened twice.
Jun 25, 3:28 AM

Apr 2013
So time magic can create daggers and steal other's magic, I see... that makes an awful lot of sense. What does "stealing someone's magic" mean anyway? I thought magic can be taught, that's why they have a school for it. The magic system in this show is just stupid, it makes no sense.
Jul 22, 4:13 AM
Jun 2013
So this baddy can steal magic. I wonder what else hes got besides dark and the new one he took. Mash got his big students root for him moment and im happy we got more of the awesome theme playing instead of just bits. I guess lemon aint sweeter than cream puffs.
Jul 26, 2:34 PM
Aug 2020
Yes Masghklesdjf
Aug 15, 10:12 AM

May 2015
colossal titan is no joke!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 30

139 by RayneAmesSimp »»
Sep 12, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 3

161 by Lucaas_1 »»
Sep 5, 3:31 PM

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2

99 by jiajia »»
Aug 20, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 13

105 by DragonIncursio »»
Aug 1, 6:24 PM

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 16

127 by FrozenRaider »»
Jul 28, 9:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.