Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Feb 23, 7:05 AM
Oct 2021
just sooooo goooooood
Feb 23, 8:02 AM

May 2015
Bye bye Yamauchi. Nobody will miss you.
Feb 23, 8:58 AM
Dec 2015
I just had to say this by far might've been the episode where I actually noticed significant things being cut out from the LN.

Spoiler alert,
Feb 23, 9:12 AM

Aug 2008
Reply to NiaAlexandria
@Bossman_Burn

if u say that that's not gonna work i think, since Yahiko still get Negative Points tho, i mean before the Survival Island exams there's 2 factions in A Class, Katsuragi & Sakayanagi, we don't know that if Katsuragi faction got Disbanded after the exams. so i guess Katsuragi factions is already disbanded, and then the factions merge into Sakayanagi, and probably in this Exams Sakayanagi told to half of her factions to give Ayanokoji Positive Vote while the other half giving Yahiko the Negative Vote, idk this is my only guess since i didn't read the LN haha.
@NiaAlexandria One doesn't exclude the other. Everyone had to vote on someone in the class and outside the class. Inside votes went to Yahiko and outside to Kiyotaka.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 23, 10:47 AM

Jul 2021
oh yeah this is the cote i remember and love. absoltuely loved this episode, 5/5. really satisfied with the result of who ended up getting expelled, especially i really liked how class b matter resolved with the whole ayanokoji plan. they didn't tell us but i'm guessing everyone in class d ended up voting for ayanokoji ig?

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 23, 11:28 AM

Jul 2022
WOOOO YEAHH BABY THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT WOOOOOOO
yamauchi can suck pp
Feb 23, 12:04 PM

Nov 2017
Reply to Antanaru
@NiaAlexandria One doesn't exclude the other. Everyone had to vote on someone in the class and outside the class. Inside votes went to Yahiko and outside to Kiyotaka.
@Antanaru

ah right, i forgot about that, that students have 2 vote option lol, yeah that's make sense now haha
Feb 23, 12:12 PM

Jan 2013
haha wish they showed more of dat gal losing her shit.

reminder that with such schadenfreude, expelled haruki could literally be you @rasco
Feb 23, 12:37 PM
Feb 2024
Por la revelación de quién fue expulsado (Spanish only)
Feb 23, 2:02 PM

Apr 2023
Idiots!! They'll regret this, Yamauchi was carrying that class. LMAO

Feb 23, 3:19 PM

Mar 2010
Reply to HibiChika
haha wish they showed more of dat gal losing her shit.

reminder that with such schadenfreude, expelled haruki could literally be you @rasco
@HibiChika Thanks for the warning. my insanity arc shall never come to pass unless its by the lords blessing.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 23, 4:05 PM

Mar 2013
Reply to AkeZZZ
bye bye Yamauchi Haruki. You're fking annoying. But honestly, couldn't they also vote out Kushida, the fking trash, Kikyou? She also deserved the spot.
@AkeZZZ

It seems that Kushida will still be useful for ayanokoji even though she is a two-faced bitch, so I think she will change sides or be kicked out for good.

@topic

HAHAHAHA,Bye yamauchi his weak personality and way of being easily influenced finally bore fruit(since season 1).

All hail Ayanokoji-sama,he did it again!

Feb 23, 7:32 PM

Nov 2010
Reply to AkeZZZ
bye bye Yamauchi Haruki. You're fking annoying. But honestly, couldn't they also vote out Kushida, the fking trash, Kikyou? She also deserved the spot.
@AkeZZZ I second the motion. That bish needs to go as well
Feb 23, 7:47 PM

Nov 2010
Reply to Farabeuf
@Embient They skipped the details of it (or perhaps they'll carry it over to the next episode or just leave it with the implication there at the end). Sakayanagi basically controls her class with a an iron fist so she gave Kiyotaka the praise points that Yamaguchi thought he was getting. She set him up beautifully for expulsion and got her revenge.

The voice acting was wonderful, I loved Hirata'a seeiyu really getting that hardcore gangsta voice going there at the end to show his extreme displeasure. But the art/animation was again subpar. Look at the legs and arms of the characters in the scene in Honami's bedroom. My eyes bled in violent frustration at the level of fugly there.
@Farabeuf Thanks for reminding me I had to look back to episode one to see who tripped Sakayanagi. And it actually was Yamauchi. This made the episode even better!! He so deserved it even more xD. I'm also impressed at Sakayanagi for plotting her long planned revenge (it took her 7 episodes lmao).
Feb 23, 9:37 PM
May 2020
excelente me gusta mucho
Feb 23, 10:32 PM
Dec 2016
very cleaverssssss
Feb 24, 12:05 AM
Jul 2023
The show is enjoyable but there are too much cut content
Feb 24, 5:07 AM
Aug 2021
FINALLY, WE GOT TO SEE Y HIRATA IS IN C Class. There were hints of serious anger contained within him but this is the first time he has let it out. Ryuen got to stay LETS GO. I lowkey want his King vibe to come back. I miss him being on his Villian King arc. When will the actual Chairman come back this exam was BS at the end of the day😂. Our MC survived but I didn't expect him to be number 1. Overall I really enjoyed this episode.
Feb 24, 6:05 AM

Jan 2012
Yamauchi Haruki , you are the weakest link , goodbye!

Ayanokoji Is always one step ahead , time to ascend into class A

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Feb 24, 7:10 AM

May 2021
Reply to Muzan2020
@karrotStick You understand hirata but you still think picking somebody over someone is better. Don't you realize how contradicted your statement is.
@Muzan2020
How did you even reach that conclusion? There is no contradiction here. Just because he understands WHERE Hirata is coming from, does not mean he necessarily agrees with it. In fact, the very phrase "to understand where someone comes from" is typically used when someone understands the origin of another's opinion but disagrees with it. in this case, it's understood why Hirata wants to save everyone(he's an idealist) but it's also established that class C can't do that so in that case, rather than having someone talented be expelled, it's objectively better to do what Horikita did.

TL;DR thou art wrong

Feb 24, 5:53 PM
Jan 2023
Absolutely amazing 🔥🔥🔥
Feb 24, 8:27 PM
Oct 2021
this episode surprised me, a lot of plot twist in it
Feb 25, 1:01 AM
Sep 2008
And then Yamauchi went to become a villian from the Persona franchise.
Feb 25, 2:24 AM

Oct 2012
Everything came together so perfectly, excellent episode!
Feb 25, 3:50 AM
Oct 2021
another goated episode
Feb 25, 5:54 AM
Aug 2023
AkeZZZ said:

Ayanokoji kind off promised (not exactly promised) to ruuyen that he'll get kushida expelled by the end of the year or semester (I don't exactly remember). maybe it'll happen in coming episodes or seasons.
Feb 25, 3:43 PM
Mar 2022
the best school anime in the universe
Feb 27, 1:02 AM
Apr 2020
Reply to RioFS
@Muzan2020
How did you even reach that conclusion? There is no contradiction here. Just because he understands WHERE Hirata is coming from, does not mean he necessarily agrees with it. In fact, the very phrase "to understand where someone comes from" is typically used when someone understands the origin of another's opinion but disagrees with it. in this case, it's understood why Hirata wants to save everyone(he's an idealist) but it's also established that class C can't do that so in that case, rather than having someone talented be expelled, it's objectively better to do what Horikita did.

TL;DR thou art wrong
@RioFS Just because you know it doesn't mean you understand it, if you really understand him you wont even agree with other method to begin with, its like betraying your own feeling, and thats something that likely wont happen.

Feb 27, 8:41 AM
Oct 2009
Hi. i wanted to ask a few questions.
Could you tell me who gave Ayanokoji chocolate ? I couldn't find out the last one. We were shown that he had 5 gifts + 1 was given by Honami. So 1. Karuizawa, Kei 2. Kushida, Kikyou 3. Hasebe, Haruka 4. Sakura, Airi 5. I can only guess: The is no even a hint but there are 3 guesses a girl from A class second year, Horikita, Suzune ( i doubt it) and my best guess Hiyori Shiina of class 1-C + 1 he was given later by Ichinose, Honami. So who is the one in question.
Ayanokoji wants Kushida, Kikyou to get expelled but i think she is an interesting character, so will it by avoided for some reasons (i mean him changing his mind) ?
You can pm me.
Feb 27, 10:35 AM
Nov 2021
Amazing, good story
Feb 27, 4:04 PM

Sep 2011
i was joking to myself that ayanokoji got the #1 spot of positive votes then it actually happened i had to laugh. good riddance yama-dumbass is finally gone. he was a worthless piece of trash anyways compare to kushida while yes she is bitch, she still has her uses. what a shame for manabe when her smug confidence to backfire on her as she ugly sobs at the reality of her expulsion.
Feb 27, 5:09 PM

Apr 2019
Damn, Ayanokoji is quite the mastermind. Setting up all these plans to help Horikita single out Yamauchi, and getting the guys from Class D to trade their points for Class B's posititve points. Can't say I feel bad for Yamauchi, buddy became another one of Sakayangi's pawns and got burned for it. Was interesting to see Hirata snap at Horikita though, the wait of this special exam really got to him for him to do that.

Feb 28, 3:43 AM
May 2016
I loved the Yamauchi POV of everyone looking at you with disgust (except for Ayanokouji haha) and then the slight detail of Hirata throughout the entire discussion just looking down. It was a good blast especially since I've read the LN long ago so far the tension in the anime is just as good as it gets. Cheers to Lerche!
Feb 28, 3:49 AM

May 2021
Reply to Muzan2020
@RioFS Just because you know it doesn't mean you understand it, if you really understand him you wont even agree with other method to begin with, its like betraying your own feeling, and thats something that likely wont happen.
@Muzan2020
To understand something is to also know the flaws of said thing and that itself is reason enough to disagree with it. I think you are confusing understanding where someone comes from with agreeing with that person. Those two are not the same thing.

Feb 28, 4:40 AM
Nov 2023
I didnt knew that anakyoji would get highest vote
Feb 28, 8:33 AM

Feb 2008
Ichinose protected successfully.

And good riddance. Yamauchi was a bastard. If only Kouenji had lugged him…
Feb 28, 11:55 AM
Apr 2022
The classmates' reaction when they find out Kiyotaka is on top of the game is priceless :)
Feb 29, 3:12 AM
Jan 2018
A battle between Sakayanagi and Ayanokoji will lead to casualties, it’s inevitable at this point.
Feb 29, 10:20 PM
May 2020
Yamauchi with some breakdown, that's what happens if you mingle with the opps
Mar 1, 7:13 AM
Sep 2020
Best episode of this season out of any show
Mar 3, 2:09 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
surprises in every class, the votes changing in the last minutes!!!
kekeke
Mar 4, 10:24 AM

Jul 2017
There you have it: Yamagod is the victim of the supplementary exam for Class C, though he starts spewing his own facts, that once the cover has been blown to expel Ayanokouji, that is pretty much the only fire line of sight that dismisses the class into oblivion. The evidence relating to Arisa is pretty much undisputed as the main reason of his explusion, and Suzune has made her point clear that Yamauchi is clearly a traitor to the class. Hirata however, bursts on his own volition, and Suzune's point is pretty much made clear, like people in power. Even in Class D, Ryuen is already on the chopping block, though Ibuki is next, and the former has already relented his position and points, pretty much. And Class B's reliance on Honami to use 20 million points to save the person, she doesn't have a lot of time to the agreement with Miyabi.

The Special Exam votes have been counted, and whatever Yamauchi has at this point, it doesn't matter, because Kushida, Hirata and Ayanokouji got the positive votes, and Yamagod ended exactly where he would be foretold. He still doesn't know that he's been used by Arisa, though putting violence to the class on Koenji, that will not make any difference at all. For Class 1-A, Totsuka is ousted, and surprisingly, !-D's Shiho Manabe was kicked out instead of Ryuen, even as he's saved by his benefactors...mainly the remaining points that Honami needs, supplemented by Ryuen's 5 million points taken with Ibuki and Ishizaki's help.

It's really a matter of personal matters and interest, as Ayanokouji's plan has executed like he planned.
Mar 4, 9:15 PM
Jul 2023
the episode was very good and i am now very interested to know that just how did he pull off to rank 1st
Mar 6, 7:22 PM

Jul 2014
Man, what a satisfying episode and conclusion to this arc.

Starting with Yamauchi's expulsion. Did he really believe that Sakayanagi was going to help him? lol. Fuck off asshole, you won't be missed.

He even tried to attack Koenji haha. Loved Koenji in this episode, adding fuel to the fire and ready to beat the shit out of Yamauchi xD.

Kushida is such a snake, I love it. That face when Horikita scolded her.

Hirata snapping was so unexpected but in the end what was the point? He didn't really say anything meaningful.

Ichinose is safe! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! What a master plan helping both Ryuen and Ichinose.

Ayanokouji finishing on top lol, no one saw that coming. Given what Sakayanagi said, I assume she and her class had something to do with it. 10/10
Mar 6, 9:12 PM

Aug 2014
yay finally someone is out! It was ultra strange for such anime to have no one lose from the start yet! ;]
and Kiyotaka finally shows his true power, but I wonder who gave him the votes then? class D? seems most likely.. but I wouldn't be surprised if it was Class A after Sakayanagi knew that her spy got caught she betrayed him like they always do in this anime? but then is left question who class D would give bonus points? I bet that D with Ryuuen gave votes to Kiyotaka and I am not sure where bonus points of class C and A went to? hope we get to know next episode
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Mar 8, 12:10 PM
Sep 2021
Ayanokouji really is good at manipulating the situations & the people themselves. Brilliant display of his power.
Mar 8, 9:02 PM

Dec 2013
RIP Yamauchi. I honestly won't miss him. Sakayanagi was planning on betraying him from the start so he was screwed no matter what.

Ayanokoji did a good job of saving Ichinose and Ryueen at the same time.

Mar 14, 11:51 PM

Jan 2008
Glorious. I hated his character just as much as Kushida Kikyo, although I especially hated his face a lot more, because he had the same character design as Adachi in Persona 4 (whom I also hated the moment I first saw his character in the original game). I don't know what's the best way to explain it, but it's the visual equivalent of hearing nails on a chalkboard to me whenever I see this particular look. Maybe it's the nose, or filthy-looking smile. Something about it just pisses me off--a very punchable face.

I'm also glad to see who the new Class D expelled, considering what she did on the cruise ship. Seeing her freakout reaction was priceless. Too bad her lackeys couldn't join her.

At any rate,

It's funny to see the people Ayanokouji beat up now in his room begging for his help. Yesterday's enemy is today's friend, as the saying goes.

With that out of the way... This end goal of the test in itself is something you'll see a lot in the real world. People being laid off right before the holidays, just when they recently had a baby, heck, even people who have done well, but not well enough, or those who did everything right and overperform--can still get fired. My friend who's a team lead in a fintech company was forced to lay off several of their subordinates in their team despite earning profits in their recent project, which brought down the team morale as many of them are parents, some with a house downpayment they'll have to struggle to pay off until they find their next job. Then there were cases like mine, where I was the highest-paid worker with the best results, and let go so they could hire a newbie for the lowest base salary to take over my job, a job I personally trained him on. It's all too common, as unfortunate as it is. That's the harsh reality of the real world.
Estoy_GordoMar 14, 11:56 PM
Mar 15, 9:23 AM
Oct 2023
Damn so many twists happened this episode.The second half of this season is really much better than the first
Mar 18, 11:51 AM
Mar 2019
One of the smartest episodes I've seen in the whole anime series.
Not only has Ayanokouji come up with an option towards everyone's interest but he managed to expose and intrigue Sakayanagi at the same time. People tend to criticize this anime rightfully for sometimes being over the top, but no one can tell me that this episode at least was not both satisfying and gratifying when that Yamauchi guy finally got expelled. The dude was blaming others, hopping on every hate trend, and basically being a nobody-hater for the longest time. Also some character development from Ryuen as well. What a blast of an episode.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 31

161 by GAMESMINER »»
Oct 13, 2:43 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

215 by Blackgurlkitty »»
Oct 9, 7:11 AM

» Ayanokoji out of character

mechian - Sep 29

27 by Ayanogod10 »»
Oct 7, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 9, 4:45 PM

» Not just bout this anime.

Avamarie316 - Sep 5

14 by DragyG »»
Sep 6, 7:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.