Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 8, 2:17 AM
Mar 2019
She is now a magic bag collector. Amusing. I hope she gets to be more confident already in facing threats.
Feb 9, 9:34 PM

Feb 2019
and just like that *snap* Ivy got herself quite a huge some of money, not to mention quite a few magic bags to boot lol
Feb 10, 2:19 PM

Nov 2009
LOL,

Pu-Pu Pu-Pu Pu-Pu

new slime alarm clock get, LOL

also... how many of these "Trash Dump" (that strangely have quite an amount of usable stuff in it, like undamaged cloth still inside drawers...) are in this...

It's like every corner turn, there's a Dump Pile... LOL

And I guess they don't have any actual Organization that manages and takes care of Trash? since they just leave bunch of piles everywhere...

Plus... bunch of Magic Bags... what the... are Magic Bags trash? LOL

And Magic Bag in Magic Bag... we be doing old Escape-from-Takov, LOL, The Bag Stacking Technique.

Huh... you can get the slime to fall asleep... I guess the story was boring, hehe (cause 90% of times ppls fall asleep is due to boring stories, lol)

Also, slime ate all the potions, RIP.

And her money value is based on... Mice, LOOOL (actual poor people mentality)
amlgFeb 10, 2:26 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 8, 5:00 AM

Nov 2019
What is it, is MC's ex-home village finally got what it deserved?
>:( I still can't forgive MC's family and those villagers, no decent person among them.
Mar 29, 11:36 AM

Sep 2012
she is getting rich fast lol

when she was researching magic bags and finally figured them out i was and am still confused as Af lol, not that i care to figure it out, just saying its hell of a confusing, i don't think i would remember how each bag functioned lol
Mar 29, 9:58 PM
Aug 2023
A pretty relaxing episode. It seems like the village Ivy's in is a pretty good one compared to her home village, nobody there even mentioned anything about skills. Maybe her home village is the only ones who has skills, which is why they're so butthurt about the whole starless thing?

Okay, Ivy's got a handbag obsession as I figured in the first episode. Maybe she should buy a new magic bag, which must be super better than the trash she's picking up if everybody's throwing out so much of them and nobody is scabbing them except Ivy, instead of Ivy carrying 25 bags now plus one fanny pack.

That bedtime story was sus as hell when she mentioned the other worlder being involved. Also that 4:3 aspect ratio didn't work that well, looked cheap to me.

What's the deal with Ivy's past life memories? When we hear the chime, is she remembering her past life memories like a thought popping in to her mind, or is she having a discussion with her past life memories like she's talking with it? Because sometimes it seems like the latter. Is her past life memories actually her, or is it somebody else's memories being imprinted on her, or some sort of split personality. I'm sure we'll find out more later, but this is confusing. I liked it better when she was a 2 year old saying "yay, so isekai type thing?" seemed like she knew herself better back then, instead of being clueless asking what an alarm clock is.
Apr 9, 3:26 AM
Jun 2022
1) That's A Lot Of Magic Bags .

2) Well , She Is Cute At Times . So , Next Episode!
Apr 10, 11:44 AM

Feb 2009
Ok, I've been ignoring it for the past few eps, but why are there so many thrown out potions and magic bags? They seem to be still useful despite having degraded some. It seems bizarre that people would just be throwing them out when they are still effective against injuries, especially ones beyond mere scratches as we have seen her use.

Magic bag's usefulness seems to be apparent, so much so that our MC would take a bunch of them and keep them around. I find it hard to believe they would just go to the trash before the entire village having at least one...it feels like an item that would be useful no matter who you are

Also, why can't she try to act normally around others? Is she trying to get caught or something? It's hard to not look suspicious when you act suspicious as hell...
EinTheVarianceApr 10, 11:51 AM
Apr 23, 4:55 AM

Feb 2021
She found a jackpot after saw those and report it XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 30, 6:47 AM
Jan 2023
Blimey, we're doing maths problems with magic bags now, didn't see that coming.

Also, Ivy is rich now, from selling the snake and for the information about the monster attack. That was something.

The visuals again are just brilliant, this show has no right being this good.
Jun 1, 1:34 AM

Nov 2019
Ivy goes treasure hunting in the piles of rubbish again and finds potions for Sora but we find out that's not enough for the gluttonous Sora who feeds on her potion pouch while Ivy is asleep. While traveling Ivy sees a caravan decimated from what she thinks is a monster attack, After visiting Latom an informing the adventurers at the guild they set out to explore the wreck.

Seems like Ivy is going through the same process she did earlier with the previous village making money from hunted animals. She goes treasure hunting in the piles of magic and finds many magic bags. She's going to have a hard time with the magic bags in the magic bags in the magic bags lol
Jun 3, 4:58 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Nice to see I’m not the only one that thought of the classic bit from SpongeBob with the candy bar bag carrying bags when Ivy couldn’t find what she needed and kept pulling out more bags lol. And I think this is probably my favorite episode so far, had a few serious moments but it was overall lighthearted and had some funny bits, like Ivy’s field mouse math problem and her repeatedly saying magic bag lol.

Also Sora just gets cuter every episode, I need one of those irl.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 29

77 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 1, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22

43 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 1, 2:46 AM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15

34 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 1, 2:28 AM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8

48 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 1, 2:22 AM

Poll: » Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 1

45 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 1, 2:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.