Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 3, 12:57 PM

Dec 2022
a uncensored fan service magical girl anime that focuses on the villian that has to be unique though i don't watch magical girl anime but this certainly pulls my degenerate strings and i am proud of it so will definitely watch it for the plot for course no ulterior motive here
definitely for the plot
Jan 3, 1:00 PM

Mar 2019
The year has barely started and we have already been treated to this gem! what a fun episode haha.
The ecchi is still alive!
Take this "unnecessary ecchi" youtubers haha. (⁠*⁠❛⁠‿⁠❛⁠)

Jan 3, 1:07 PM
Jul 2023
The fact that it was uncensored surprised me, but besides the ecchi the series seems pretty average.
Jan 3, 1:12 PM

May 2015
Easily one of the funniest shows I've seen in a long while
Jan 3, 1:22 PM

Mar 2011
Love the concept of this series! What a fantastic start to the season!
Jan 3, 1:26 PM

Feb 2019
LETS GOO. We’ve finally peaked as a medium. We’re at the zenith. They said this was a weaker season than fall but we got peak like this airing? Cmon now. This blew me away.

A show that doesn’t even try to hide the degeneracy and straight up embraces and encourages it at every turn. This is what I been wanting. Magical girls are one of my fave genres and seeing a degen take on it like this is awesome.

Read a little bit of the manga a few months ago but let’s just say I wasn’t reading for the story or dialogue so all of this is fresh for me lmao. I love Utena and the floating black cat’s relationship already. The cat threatening to upload her transformation on Twitter was hilarious. “we’re the bad guys” in response to Utena’s complaints was perfect.

Great start to the series. You already see Utena starting to embrace her sadistic side and I can’t wait to see where we go from here.
Marinate1016Jan 3, 1:43 PM
Jan 3, 1:29 PM

Dec 2013
Now we are talking, what are they even holding back for the BD release.
Jan 3, 1:35 PM
Feb 2021
a masterpiece of quality
Jan 3, 1:50 PM
Jan 2015
Magia baiser? More like magia based.
Jan 3, 1:55 PM
Jul 2019
I had read the manga last year and the anime really turned up the degeneracy. I'm all for it
Jan 3, 2:09 PM

Jan 2014
This is even wilder than the manga. They're definitely not holding anything back.
Jan 3, 2:12 PM

Jul 2015
God...
I'm so ashamed of watching this...
Each day we fall further from the grace of God...though, who is God again?

Gonna check if this show becomes more family friendly next week.

Jan 3, 2:17 PM

Apr 2018
Oooh... I went blindly into this. What in the world did I just watch? I think imma need to unwatch this... so I can watch it again.
Jan 3, 2:23 PM
Mar 2023
Wow episode one and they really meant ecchi 😂 wasn’t expecting it
Jan 3, 2:23 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The first Winter 2024 show for me, and it’s quite the wild one to start with, and as expected the horny show’s thread kinda popped off but that’s because there’s a thin line between folks that secretly love this stuff and openly love it lol. And this was damn good, I was thinking that Utena would immediately become twisted once she discovers her hidden lust but I liked that she tried to fight it a bit, of course she had little resistance tho lol. Her dastardly deeds were already tasteful too with the mix of tentacles and spankings, and then near the end with the tickling, makes me wonder how many more fetishes we might see as this goes on.

And I gotta say, Utena’s outfit caught me off guard, mainly her boobs just hanging out lol, so that’s just gonna be how she looks all the time when transformed, nice lol. And the magical girls themselves are nice as well, unfortunately they’re gonna be in for a rough time for 12 more episode, but that’s fortunate for us lol. That OP and ED was also very good, I especially liked that ED, did not expect this show to have more of a chill ED but I am always a fan of them. I also wanted to mention this was reminiscent of “The Demon Girl Next Door”, except with a sexy twist lol, this season is off to a cultured start!

And lastly, I did catch that Pop Team Epic cameo although I haven’t see to the show, hard to miss them in the corner lol
TheColonel76Jan 3, 2:41 PM
Jan 3, 2:40 PM

Feb 2017
more ecchi than the manga.
this is pretty good. the comedy also good, i laughing a lot.
-
-
Jan 3, 2:56 PM
Mar 2020
Verrrrry eroticc
Jan 3, 3:03 PM

Mar 2020
Disgusting. Gross. We all need Jesus.

Fun though.
Jan 3, 3:05 PM
Oct 2022
My estimated enthusiasts, I present you the anime of the year, the anime that will transcend 2024.

This was an absolute masterpiece, I can’t describe in words how much happiness and excitement this first episode made me feel, being the feet scenes my particular favorites. The plot was full of surprises and plot twists, and I couldn’t predict anything. Truly mesmerized by the quality of animation and aesthetics that this art.

During 20 minutes, I was taken away by every frame, Its flawless composition, the interplay of colors, and precision in technique are beyond impeccable. A symphony of emotions flowed through my body.

I can’t find a reason to dislike this, maybe if you like men, in that case please don’t vote and go watch My Hero Academia.
Jan 3, 3:21 PM
Feb 2017
Stark700 said:
Ye, this is one of those 'turn off your brains' and just watch type of shows. We got evil organizations, magical girls, fan service, all mixed in this crazy show. They even throw in tentacles in the first episode lul

Character expressions are also meme worthy and there's lots of ass shots. Guilty pleasure of the season.

I agree definitely a guilty pleasure of the season
Jan 3, 3:30 PM
Dec 2022
The first episode was epic. Uncensored? Bruvvvvvv, I really enjoyed it. I'm up to date on the manga so I know we gonna eat big on this W anime. The ecchi is quite the real deal plus I wasn't expecting the whole nipple show, haha. The girls are just as cute as they are in the manga and I amcalso looking forward to Leopard making her anime debut. Ngl, I love that girl so much.
Jan 3, 3:30 PM
Anime Archivist

Aug 2019
I have to admit, seeing how well it was received I felt like I needed to take a look at this for better or worse. But, I can at least say now I think I get why it's doing fairly well right now. The show clearly lives up to its premise, it doesn't hide that and those who want culture get face fulls of it.

But the way the MC looks at certain points, it's those moments that stick out in my head moreso than the service. Feels weird to admit a face hooks me more than the lewd in an ecchi show, but hey. Plenty more episodes to go towards that end.

Stories from a perspective outside the heroines have a certain type of charm to them. One episode is very little to work with, but there's always potential.
Jan 3, 3:35 PM
Jul 2015
In the name of science, I shall observe.
Jan 3, 4:04 PM

May 2019
Wow, I think the last time we got a show like this was over a year ago in fall 2022 with "Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World" and "Immoral Guild" so that made 2023 pretty bare (no pun intended). But anyway, I can tell Utena is already starting to enjoy being a sadist as she was kind of eager to start tickling the 3 magical girls in their 2nd encounter.
Jan 3, 4:08 PM
Jun 2023
Twintail_Daemon said:
I have to admit, seeing how well it was received I felt like I needed to take a look at this for better or worse. But, I can at least say now I think I get why it's doing fairly well right now. The show clearly lives up to its premise, it doesn't hide that and those who want culture get face fulls of it.

But the way the MC looks at certain points, it's those moments that stick out in my head moreso than the service. Feels weird to admit a face hooks me more than the lewd in an ecchi show, but hey. Plenty more episodes to go towards that end.

Stories from a perspective outside the heroines have a certain type of charm to them. One episode is very little to work with, but there's always potential.

I agree on that, Utena has such a look/design that really intrigues me. Especially her hair and her little fangs lol
Jan 3, 4:15 PM
Nov 2020
I honestly didn't expect this anime to suddenly become popular and successful, although i understand the reasons. A yuri series that doesn't try to somehow hide how ecchi it is and even comes uncensored is the perfect recipe for success. I understand why the series stole the attention of locals and strangers.
Jan 3, 4:32 PM
May 2017
Excellent beginning episode! The chemistry among Utena, Haruka, Sayo and Kaoruko is amazing. Venalita has Utena in its hands (laughs). Very good taste shameless ecchi. Magia Baiser is as bumbling as cute. Rooting for the villain to shower the heroes with her most quirky love!
leonardobarbaJan 3, 4:38 PM
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Jan 3, 4:47 PM
Apr 2016
Reply to NekoToChiru
And also
Pop Team Epic reference spotted
@NekoToChiru Yeah, noticed that too. Haven't even read or watched it but saw that immediately
Jan 3, 4:49 PM

May 2015
@ChocoPudding7 you're complaining about fanservice in an ecchi anime/manga about a sadist magical girl...what were you expecting?
Jan 3, 5:00 PM
Jan 2020
This was absolutely wonderful. Let those delicious salty tears of the haters flow.
Jan 3, 5:01 PM
Jan 2017
Before the first episode dropped, I wondered when they would show the true colors of this story. In under 3 minutes. Thank you, anime, for this show. I get to see my favorite Mahou Shojous and enjoy the delicious tears of the neo-Victorians in the community.
Jan 3, 5:02 PM
Jul 2017
Best Mahou Shoujo anime
Jan 3, 5:20 PM
May 2021
Ah, guilty pleasures🤤
Jan 3, 5:23 PM

Oct 2022
Oh mai gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.... wut did I actually wach?
This appears to be- if my eyes not mistaking me- an actual ECCHI
I swear I had no idea what it was, I wasn't interested in HiDive's continuing seasons and this was the only simulcast that would play today. Yes, yes that's true.
I haven't seen anything go this far since Interspecie Reviewers. And haven't seen a transformation to an outfit that fetischy since... Charger Girl?
Every single thing I saw on screen was offensive, ridiculous, gross, and stupid. But it's ecchi... real actual ecchi, not halfway ecchi. The full monty.

It's like shaking hands with an old friend.... Hello Ecchi Anime, Nice to see you once again.
Jan 3, 5:27 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
THIS IS SO EARLY 2000s - EARLY 2010's!!!!

HOLY SHIT I MISS ANIME LIKE THIS SO MUCH, HOW DID I GET THIS AND SLAVE IN THE SAME SEASON???!!

I FEEL SO FUCKING BLESSED!!

😭🙌
Jan 3, 5:33 PM

Oct 2022
Reply to Piromysl
God...
I'm so ashamed of watching this...
Each day we fall further from the grace of God...though, who is God again?

Gonna check if this show becomes more family friendly next week.
@Piromysl

Ahahahaha!! I was thinking exactly the same thing. What are the odds one of those HiDive executives sits down to have lunch and puts this on to see what his team got put up on the site yesterday- and his spaghetti comes out of his nose? WHAT ARE THE ODDS.
Watch as much as you can before they take it down!!!!
Jan 3, 5:49 PM
Jul 2013
I loved that there were so many new VA's in this series getting a start. It is good to see new people getting opportunities to be the main.

Also very surprised at the level of art quality shown here.
Jan 3, 5:58 PM

Sep 2011
Can anyone explain what Popuko and Pipimi were doing in their school? I did not expect this show to go as far as it did but it was very funny
Jan 3, 6:02 PM
Apr 2017
Okay they're makes this adaptation very good 👍👍

Just reminder, don't forget "they're still minor (just 14 yo)"
Jan 3, 6:13 PM

Apr 2022
wasn't expecting her to be a villain, interesting start. episode would've been a W if she ripped off the trios tops at the end instead of just the sleeves but eh still hot stuff nonetheless. this show has potential.
Jan 3, 6:14 PM
Feb 2016
I like this anime.

Jan 3, 6:27 PM

Jan 2008
Love this series. Very happy to see the visuals looking really clean. I hope the quality stays, especially for some of the later episode fights. Plus major points for no major censorship.
Jan 3, 6:33 PM

Apr 2014
So we got a seemingly timid girl who in reality is a sadist and loves to torture magical girls... Looks like I could be good friends with her.
Jan 3, 7:04 PM
Jul 2022
kyyaaaa, masochist magical giirl, i loveee itttttt
Jan 3, 7:15 PM

Feb 2020
They really blackmailing this poor girl 😭 well, at least she seems to be enjoying it...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 3, 7:28 PM

Jul 2014
I didn't know much about this show, I had only seen the key visual and knew it was going to be ecchi. I finished the episode wanting more, I really liked it.

We start off strong with some uncensored boobs in the transformation, dang. That's a nice outfit Utena got... yeah, I like it.

BDSM, tentacles, spanking, tickling. So much uncensored degeneracy!

I love Utena's seiyuu. Horny aside, makes me want to give her a hug xD. The blackmail made me feel a little bad but at the same time she is a sadist and is really getting into it.

If we had the uncensored transformation of the villain, we had to have the uncensored transformation of the magical girls... thank you.

Anyway, pleasantly surprised with this one. Looking forward to more, I already want to see the other 2 villains
Jan 3, 7:28 PM
Mar 2018
Reply to LS_11
Okay they're makes this adaptation very good 👍👍

Just reminder, don't forget "they're still minor (just 14 yo)"
@LS_11 nobody cares how old they are
Jan 3, 7:53 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to BWMerlin
I loved that there were so many new VA's in this series getting a start. It is good to see new people getting opportunities to be the main.

Also very surprised at the level of art quality shown here.
@BWMerlin My exact thoughts. I didn't recognise the MC's voice but it's absolutely perfect for the role and the artstyle has been beautifully recreated. Really good adaptation so far.
Jan 3, 7:55 PM
Nov 2021
ngl this episode was better than I expected. My only complaint is we didnt get to see Magia Azul's breasts in their entirety- but I imagine that will come. Yes ik how down bad I sound, you fellow degenerates. Also if you know nothing about Magical Girls this episode will throw you for a loop since its one of those anime that dont explain concepts completely because it assumes you've watched similar anime already.
Jan 3, 8:11 PM
Hello Everynyan

May 2022
Reply to LosTakeover
Twintail_Daemon said:

I agree on that, Utena has such a look/design that really intrigues me. Especially her hair and her little fangs lol
@LosTakeover If they animate it right, Utena is gonna be an icon.

The other girls got great expressions as well. see more

Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

148 by Matheus050 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 20

90 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 24, 2:24 PM

Poll: » Who is your favorite?

Shizuna - Mar 28

26 by Otakupervert890 »»
Sep 16, 2:54 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 13

85 by Gator »»
Sep 15, 3:52 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 6

132 by Gator »»
Sep 14, 3:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.