Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 4, 11:06 AM
Feb 2017
Ninja truck-kun strikes again!
they never see him coming

I knew Kisaki would somehow die, but that was unexpected
Jan 5, 11:20 AM
Jul 2023
I am still trying to understand what the hell happened at the end. The villains who were up with their heinous crimes just died like that? like that?
Kisaki got hit? That's it? Takemichy couldn't even avenge the deaths at last as Kisaki had to speak up about something in the middle of the road like as if there was no other place. I was really invested in this arc season - the fight scenes were dragging but were good episodes. However I can't seem to brush off the fact that Kisaki's voice at last episodes didn't sound like a kid but rather a middle aged guy. some of the fight scenes were drawn repetitive and Izana was drawn really bad at some scenes. That guy should have gotten a redemption shot. He deserved it. But all those plotting for Hina, makes me wonder how foolish Kisaki really was.
The end scenes I really wished were kind of shown like a message left to the audience for upcoming season if any, but no. All we got was trembling hands and ironically he didn't even kill him. wow. I am so pissed off.
Jan 5, 9:05 PM
Oct 2023
Kisaki's motivation was just moronic
Jan 9, 10:45 AM
Nov 2023
i wating what next willen
Jan 15, 12:47 AM
Jan 2016
The animation compared to the first season is definitely so much better but I cannot wait for the next season, OMG- one of my favorite arcs in all of animes.
Jan 22, 10:46 PM

Nov 2012
lmao Kisaki getting hit by a truck as he's about to explain himself, that's almost a perfect representation of what this series lore is like

while it was still overall enjoyable, I do feel like this season/part was overall weaker than the previous two, maybe because I wasn't a fan of evil mikey, or any of the tenjiku guys except kaku-chan.

I do wonder how the story will continue without Kisaki, I saw a comment that with this we're only halfway through the manga? that seems absolutely nuts
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jan 25, 1:52 PM

Sep 2019
Thank you Truck-kun for offing this insufferable cunt. It was damn time.
For me Tokyo Revengers ends here. After everything i heard, the stuff further in the manga is just bad & continued for the sake of continuing.
9 / 10 for this season, mainly because Truck-kun achieved what i wanted to happen from the first season.
I'm not reading any replies or comments directed at me at all. I know my truth and if you disagree: that's fine but i couldn't give a damn about :)

Jan 27, 12:31 PM

Oct 2013
Kisaki got isekai-ed by Truck-chan, and the finale was a bit underwhelming after all of those built up for the plot, not the mention the cliffhanger ending, smh

7/10
Feb 2, 10:31 AM
Jul 2021
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Feb 5, 9:23 PM
Oct 2017
keep this masterpiece going can't wait for the next release loved every ep of it
Feb 6, 12:16 PM
Nirai Kanai

Dec 2012
As a huge fan of the series after the first season, I read the manga (before it was finished) and remember getting to this part and laughing out loud. Both because I felt that it was bad but... in a good way? I hated Kisaki so to see that was his motivation just made me laugh in disappointment but boy was a happy that he was done. However, the manga continued to I read on in hopes of it building off of that. After a certain part that I won't spoil... I stopped. So now, after watching this season... I'm excited for the next? I wonder if I want to stick to anime only or finish the manga now that it's done. I'm rambling, I thought that this arc was better than most others of this show so I was mostly entertained.

The World Suffused with Sound.
Feb 7, 7:10 AM

Feb 2021
I wait for the next season to announce soon.
Feb 8, 9:55 AM

May 2007
next season: That Time I got Isekai'd out of a bad Romance Plot

I heard from the manga readers that there's a point where it should have ended
but it continued and went downhill.
I'm guessing we are there now.

Feb 11, 12:59 PM
Jan 2021
Jesus that battle was the best one of the series thus far. Even better than when Takemichi got Taiju on his knees in Season 2. Kisaki ran out of options and did what he should have done from the very beginning, SHOOT TAKEMICHI. Unfortunately Takemichi was able to counter that and he ended up getting run over by a truck and dying. He reveals that he isn’t able to travel in time like Takemich (or heavily implies that he doesn’t have such an ability). My guess is that he can see the future, but we’ll have to wait and see if the series continues (which from what I can tell this isn’t the end of it all).

How many more people will find out about Takemichi’s ability to travel through time? How will Takemichi’s relationship between Draken and Mikey change now that they know? Will Takemichi take over Toman and what will Kakucho do now that Izana is gone and the top officers of Tenjiku are arrested?

A new era is opening up and it’s Takemichi’s time to be the leader.
Feb 15, 5:54 AM

Oct 2022
alr. that was a traumatizing death for anyone witnessing it. Kisaki really met a agonizing death, i guess he deserved it for Baji's death and foiling Takemichi's plans for redemption many times. Great episode.
"All things, be they divine or mortal, find their ultimate end. 
                      It is not a harsh punishment, but a merciful pardon."

Feb 18, 7:26 AM
May 2023
mid mid mid mid mid
mid
mid
mid
mid
mid
mid
mid

Feb 25, 11:59 AM
Jun 2017
This was a terrible ending. They should have had 1 more episode and ended it on the cliffhanger setup for S4.
Mar 2, 5:32 PM

Feb 2018
So all this was because Kisaki wanted Hina? like damn, man plotted to take over Japan's whole underworld, manipulate and kill people just to get his crush? 💀
Mar 27, 6:28 PM

Sep 2017
truck kun saves the day!
out if everything that coulda happen tho, i laughed. didn't see that coming ( oh wait i did. he was standing in the middle of the road)
also i thought for a sec takimichi was about to save him somehow. that guys evil. he did had that coming. he tried killing a ton of people / has killed people / will kill more in the future.
all this for a girl he liked. Is this what they mean "I'll do anything for you?" and "if i can't have you, no one can".

glad it wasn't takimichi who pulls the trigger on him. he's a good character. he shouldn't live with that.
hmm why do i feel that when takimichi goes back to the future Hina will get into another accident. i hope not. something bad is gana happen somehow. watch.
vv1Mar 27, 6:36 PM
Apr 5, 10:05 AM
Aug 2022
he got regina georged lmaoo
Apr 10, 1:22 PM

Apr 2014
Reply to jas-samaaa
🤣🤣🤣 Kisaki getting hit by truck-kun LMAOO…
Best arc of the series.
@jas-samaaa I laughed so hard XD
Apr 21, 9:50 AM

Apr 2015
As soon as I saw him stop in the middle of the road... --I really wanted to know what smug comment he had prepared before that, though. Overall, I find Kisaki's story sad. Moron genius is misguided af. Seemed to me like he wanted to be the mc but lacked the mc plot shield.

I'm stil waiting for this time travel mechanic to be explained, but I'm afraid it could also start getting weird.
Apr 24, 3:40 PM

Dec 2018
Takemichy nemesis, Kisaki is finally dead. And turn out he's not a time traveler. Well... Turn out Kisaki kill Hinata just because of the proposing rejection... This arc isn't very interesting, Izana isn't interesting. Hakkai brother are more interesting while Kazutora is more funny when he blame Mikey in the first season. Lol. Well, next arc is the
isn't? Wonder what happens to the future if Takemichy actually returned again.

Apr 27, 6:16 PM

Apr 2014
it was nice to finally see the arc animated and i loved it

now all i can say is i hope the animate the rest of the series

cause i really do wanna see the rest of the series animated and tbh theres not even much left

so hopefully they will just finish the series
"one step at a time"
May 4, 11:52 AM

Feb 2021
Why they haven't announced next season yet.
May 11, 1:04 PM

Mar 2013
Reply to queenpenelope
I am still trying to understand what the hell happened at the end. The villains who were up with their heinous crimes just died like that? like that?
Kisaki got hit? That's it? Takemichy couldn't even avenge the deaths at last as Kisaki had to speak up about something in the middle of the road like as if there was no other place. I was really invested in this arc season - the fight scenes were dragging but were good episodes. However I can't seem to brush off the fact that Kisaki's voice at last episodes didn't sound like a kid but rather a middle aged guy. some of the fight scenes were drawn repetitive and Izana was drawn really bad at some scenes. That guy should have gotten a redemption shot. He deserved it. But all those plotting for Hina, makes me wonder how foolish Kisaki really was.
The end scenes I really wished were kind of shown like a message left to the audience for upcoming season if any, but no. All we got was trembling hands and ironically he didn't even kill him. wow. I am so pissed off.
@queenpenelope it's classic, hero can't kill people but the story can't end with them alive so the author just bullshit their way to dead speedrun.
It's even worse in Disney Snow white for exemple
May 19, 2:31 PM
Sep 2017
The anime started strong then started going downhill ever since. I am happy the story has an "end" and I won't be watching this series anymore even if season 4 comes out.
Jun 28, 5:54 PM
Nov 2017
Well that was quite a ride. Kisaki vs Takemitchy was great, finally Takemitchy fought back and landed some hits. Badass how he kicked the gun out of Kisaki's hand. I didn't expect Truck-kun at all though he was standing in the middle of the road. I was hoping Mikey's fight could've lasted longer though, but overall not bad at all! I enjoyed the series from start to finish and even came to like Takemitchy because he never backs down!!
Aug 22, 2:52 PM
Oct 2020
Kisaki literally only lost to the strongest that's TRUCK-KUN!

Also yeah he wasn't a time traveler lol. He's just a smart dude kinda while also being dumb ass hell. Basically, Takemichi foils one plan of his then Kisaki just makes another.

Also probably should just pretend this series ended here because it certainly doesn't get better.
Aug 27, 6:19 AM

May 2016
This episode made manga readers upset back them so I will clarify this (if someone is still reading this). Kisaki was not in love with Hinata, he was an arrogant person who considered everyone as objects that he could do whatever he wanted with whenever he wanted. Hinata was no exception, so when he realized that he couldn't have her, he became obsessed with this fact.
Kisaki dying was a pretty weak way to end it, but I like to think that it symbolizes that no matter how much you think you can handle the situation, unexpected things can happen at any time, and Kisaki's expression confirms it.
I love this manga despite the questionable ending and what it adapts this season is not the only one.
People asked me where I read certain thing but the rules say no telling where did you read so maybe I am too boring for not saying? Or salty because you didn't check my profile that says don't ask because I hate people to ghost me after that. I love learning languages so maybe I did not read the manga in English?

Sep 17, 4:53 AM

Feb 2012
I was disappointed by how Kisaki's character was handled, his love for Hina and obsession for Takemichi were both far-fetched. As for his identity, I kinda knew he wasn't really a time traveler, but his final words were hinting at a huge revelation... You should have let him finish his sentence, Truck-kun.
If you want to know where this is from, send me a message.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2023

150 by LastLuminescence »»
Aug 26, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2023

84 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 22, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2023

94 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 22, 2:18 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2023

111 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 22, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2023

94 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 21, 6:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.