Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Dec 31, 2023 9:21 PM
Apr 2021
Fuck man this show was hilarious through and through the beginning of the episode with Hahari and Rentaro looking like they were having sex caught me so off guard😭😭😭

the girls tryna peep on Rentaro was so jokes and Shizuka seeing Rentaro’s dong was also funny as hell bc the most shy cute girl saw Rentaro while all the other girls didn’t🀣🀣🀣

I’m desperately looking forward to season 2 I can’t wait to see the new girlfriends bc the first 2 new girls looked attractive fr frπŸ‘€πŸ”₯
Jan 1, 3:00 AM
Mar 2012
Aijo crossdress nice. Nano prince super handsome.
Shizuka the only knight of chivalry for "yer lord". Dad ghost opened both auto doors for her!?
Aijo's Hahari & Hakari talks were well heartwarming.
Dad ghost confrontation expected but very sincere & pleasant, then oops exorcised.
Round halfway the silliness too much, but most episodes found its directing groove - the rare mix of short dramas with insane romcoming. amazing to see a studio go all out like Bibury.
Jan 1, 4:23 AM

Apr 2022

what the heck does this even mean

either way this is probably the best scene from the whole anime

yes, I'm weird
Jan 1, 7:45 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice kiss with Hakari's mother already! And she even bought the school lmao, the Hakari's father ghost was weird especially how he disappeared but hard to say if it was a dream or not... anyway nice teasing regarding the next girls with all the ones we saw in the ED, I can't wait for next season, it was very fun!!
Jan 1, 9:57 AM

Aug 2014
I lowered from 8 to 7 after last episode, it was going downhill since Kusuri kiss zombie episode and now this crossdressing..
Karane and Hakari are the comedy stars of the show, Nano is also good to watch. But I dislike the mixing of "normal life anime" with fantasy or crazy fantasy. Not to mention they are just loving him because of magic from god mistake ;o
(γ₯οΏ£ ³οΏ£)γ₯ けゅっ けゅっ γ‚­γ‚Ή (´ο½‘βœͺωβœͺq`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 1, 2:27 PM

May 2015
An end to a great anime. Loved this series. It was so refreshing finally having a harem MC who's actually attentive. Plus having the entire harem get along is great as well and I loved every single member of the harem. Such a wholesome harem anime. Minus the drama at the end which is my one gripe with the season. But luckily the drama doesnt last long enough to ruin the full experience, plus we got some comedy after the drama. (Normally if theres a drama arc at the end of the series, the series just ends right after its resolved)

There was so many unique things about this anime that made it great like the MC, the comedy, all the characters personalities (Particularly Hakari. Dont often see perverted female characters, or at least not as nearly as much as male ones and especially not in a wholesome setting.) Hakari best girl with Karane and Shizuka in 2nd place.

I think I've got to give it to this anime as being my new favourite harem series. (Which I guess isnt hard considering I hate harem normally. This one is just too wholesome and fun to dislike)
DarknessRealityJan 1, 2:35 PM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 3, 9:54 AM
Jan 2018
At first I thought he was giving her a massage , was he just getting dressed lol
Jan 4, 8:11 AM
Mar 2021
Bro I dunno what to say about this anime but I will give it a 10\10 cause of the fourth wall breaks and the dumbfun and my honest opinion is that this dude is getting girlfriends like if they were pokemon cards.
Bro rizzed milf πŸ—ΏπŸ—ΏπŸ—Ώ
Jan 4, 5:12 PM
Jan 2024
A great ending. Plus it tease more of the girls! Can't wait for Iku and Kurumi!
Jan 4, 8:47 PM
Jul 2023
this was great best harem, 10/10 show, shizuka supremacy >:3

and the teasing the other soulmates in the ED was a cute touch
Jan 5, 1:01 PM
Nov 2020
Peak episode, can't wait for second 2!! Can't wait to see next 4 girls in action.
Jan 6, 7:58 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Hahari on the beginning truly do such a good trick, fuckin big nsfw there need to stay hidden lmao

Lol at Shizuka manage to be the winner having to see the elephant despite all her effort to stop the lewd thinking of the girls to peeping.

Horror becomes massive here and its actually there's a real supernatural goin on and its Hahari past lover which actually Hakari father as well.

Another W HakariXKarane moment again, they not forgetting the spice heh?

Its the end but not with their love, love, love, love story cause Hahari just bought the whole school onto their lovey-dovey nest. Nice! Now that's what i call a good teaser with all those girls around. Hope they sticks great like this first batch of girlfriends.

Tho, I really like to write more bunch of my thinking over here, but decide to keep it short so yeah lovin this show more than i thought. Comedy harem parody is just at its peak with this, and i am glad to be able to find this after all my previous harem trash show. Not to mention the girls also at its peak trope as well, and its not even the end batch.

96 girls to go, its 96 score as well.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 8, 8:21 PM
Jul 2019
Nice and I wanted to see more of Rentaro and his girlfriends.
Jan 9, 8:55 PM

Apr 2023
loved this anime way more than i expected, honestly might start reading the manga cause i don't think i can wait for season 2 lmao
really cool that we got a preview of the next girlfriends in the ending, definitely cant wait for the blonde one
Jan 10, 6:54 AM
Mar 2023
totally outrageous storyline
Jan 12, 7:53 AM
Feb 2021
Okay there's ZERO way that scene at the start wasn't Rentarou getting deflowered.
Jan 12, 9:04 PM
Jul 2023
Rentaro besto prota, el si no es princeso como varios del mundo del anime :v aprendan loco, está es la actitud que se requiere para mantener un harem con semejantes diosas.
Jan 14, 2:13 AM
Jan 2023
The last episode of hyakkano was good, because the the clif hanger and eager to get back into it when season 2 comes out
Jan 14, 2:13 AM
Jan 2023
The last episode of hyakkano was good, because the the clif hanger and eager to get back into it when season 2 comes out
Jan 14, 9:42 PM

Aug 2019
It was fine, I wouldn’t have finished this show if I didn’t switch to watching at 1.75x speed halfway through. Started getting kinda old imo.
Jan 16, 6:59 AM
Jan 2024
Finally, a breath of fresh air from the harem genre where the mc is actually allowed to choose not just one, but more girlfriends and is actually not dense af. I love the girls, especially Eiai. Very good anime.
Jan 16, 11:00 AM
Dec 2023
Weird asf but funny
Jan 16, 7:52 PM
Dec 2023
Amazing. Can't wait for season 2.
Jan 19, 3:59 PM
Oct 2012
I know I am late on this, but I just finished the series (so busy lately...) Anyone else get the feeling that the maid is one of the soul mates? Usually the effect only hits when they make eye contact, and the whole time in the mansion they made sure to show she never looks directly at Rentaro (one of those eyes-always-closed characters). Anyway, they showed off all the next wave of girlfriends in the future, but I suspect it includes the maid
Jan 19, 4:00 PM
Oct 2012
Reply to CielIsAWeeb
GYATyoruichi said:
Samjose111 said:

hmmm, I counted 4 🧐

this seasons opening only showed us 5 & we got 6 cuz hahari was kept as a secret. next seasons will also have 1 that is being kept as a secret.

I feel like the maid is going to be 1 of the girlfriends
@CielIsAWeeb oh good, it wasn't just me. I made my post before doing back reading, yeah, I think so too.
Jan 20, 6:55 AM

Sep 2020
The start of the episode was absolute bangers, if you know what I mean 😏. I really love how Rentaro loves all of his girlfriends and cares for them so much, and they also love him from the bottom of their heart. Each girlfriend is so unique and absolutely adorable that you can't help but love them even more as time passes. I loved this anime so much, and throughout the whole time I was laughing so much that my cheeks started to hurt, but I found inner peace. This is definitely one of my top 5 romance/harem anime and for sure. I can't wait for season 2. I hope it comes out sooner because I absolutely love this masterpiece πŸ’–
Jan 21, 3:06 PM
Feb 2020
This show is nuts from the very beginning.

After completing this show, I just wonder what was I thinking when I started this show & why the hell I kept watching it.

It was over the top, mostly not hilarious, a frustating mess, a headache. I like rom-com, feel okayish with harem & almost hate parody.

This is a mess which made a mess of my brain. This show is proving me way too difficult to score (a first for me). I can't even decide as to what score should I give it.

Should I give it a 9 (as inspite of how I feel of genre & anime story personally, it forced me to finish this season) or a 6 (based on how I feel of genre & story line in general) or a 8 based on average audience score (rounded up)?

Can anyone guide me in this predicament?

Note: Believe me when I say that I don't know what am I trying to convey here. I am not even reviewing what I am writing here as nothing is making sense to me all thanks to this show.
Jan 21, 3:15 PM
Feb 2020
Reply to AnimeNormie21
Finally, a breath of fresh air from the harem genre where the mc is actually allowed to choose not just one, but more girlfriends and is actually not dense af. I love the girls, especially Eiai. Very good anime.
@AnimeNormie21 Hey sure he is allowed to choose more than one, but don't forget that he is not allowed to reject them or let them keep ignoring him (after the realisation shock) as those girls will die & knowing that if chose to do that he'll have a lifetime guilt.
Jan 21, 3:42 PM
Jun 2019
Reply to Samjose111
fabiandewa19 said:
there are also spoilers for the next 5 girls πŸ‘€

hmmm, I counted 4 🧐
They maybe including the maid the has shown up a couple times this episode.
Jan 21, 3:43 PM
Jun 2019
Reply to Samjose111
fabiandewa19 said:

hmmm, I counted 4 🧐
Jun 2019
Reply to Samjose111
fabiandewa19 said:

hmmm, I counted 4 🧐
Jun 2019
Reply to Samjose111
fabiandewa19 said:

hmmm, I counted 4 🧐
@Samjose111 They maybe including the maid the has shown up a couple times this episode.
Jan 21, 10:35 PM

Aug 2017
5/10

I love harems, but I just didn't find this one touching. I watched most of it in high speed.
Jan 25, 6:03 PM

Nov 2023
I'll like to announce that this anime has entered into my hall of the few harem anime I've actually enjoyed. It's crazy to think that when I first started watching this, I thought I wouldn't enjoy it but that was a lie, this was really good despite the bizarre plot.

The ending was pretty nice, the sleepover had a lot of good moments and towards the end we got a sneak peak at I think four new girlfriends so that's gonna be great.

Season 2 already got announced so I don't know if I should pick up the Manga or wait for that to come out, but I'll probably read the manga just because I wanna know what happens next.
Feb 1, 7:48 PM
Mar 2021
Karane best girl! Ending credits showed some promising new characters for next season as well.
Feb 7, 8:48 PM
Feb 2020
Great as AlwaysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Feb 8, 7:23 PM
Mar 2022
HER MAMA IS SOOOOO BAD
Feb 8, 11:00 PM

Apr 2023
Wait! Are they really serious about going ahead with him finding all 100 of his soulmates? 😲

I can't imagine the insane chaos that would be the fifth or sixth season of this anime, Rentarou managing to "make happy" even half of his potential harem! πŸ˜‚

All I know is that I really liked the humor in this anime. 🀩
Feb 10, 8:20 PM

Jan 2017
oml out of all the girls to first see Rentaro's pp, it's the innocent Shizuka LMFAO

Seems like Rentaro's set for life too if he marries Hahari, dude doesn't even need to work anymore smh
Feb 16, 9:34 AM

Dec 2020
Shows absurd and unhinged.

It was great through and through lol
Feb 16, 8:13 PM
Oct 2016
I loved this so much it was so funny and as far as harem anime go; the harem actually feels like they have convincing reasons to be with MC.
Mar 6, 3:45 PM
Nov 2023
As a manga reader from before it got animated, it was just what I expected. In fact, it was even better to see their brain rot in action with fitting VAs.
Mar 10, 9:39 PM
Jul 2012
Perfect way to end a first season
nepu nepu
Mar 19, 9:12 AM
Sep 2021
Hahari-san. Nothing more needs mention in my opinion.
Mar 21, 10:05 PM
Jan 2024
An utter blast that hits me with the laughs as well as the emotions. Just when you think it couldn't get more ridiculous, it does, but in the best way!
Mar 28, 1:29 AM

Dec 2020
This anime was a surprise they handled each character so well it's not something you commonly see in a harem anime.

I liked the 4th wall breaking the anime was doing like they actively declared in the first episode and in one of the later episodes that they were skipping ahead. Other 4th wall things like also actively calling out an overused trope, and that's something I'm always a fan of.

In this ep, I also like how they included the actual dad.

It wasn't from this episode but I did not at all expect the mother to be one of the destined girls It wasn't even something I considered in my head seeing how she was.

Of course, some things were not perfect like the bath peeking scene was just kinda stale because that's also just a trope but reversed, but overall I enjoyed watching this
Apr 1, 1:21 AM
Feb 2024
one of the most trash animation i've ever watch, as for this manga i drop it when the first time they got realease i think i drop it below 5 chapter.

the target audience is between 10-14. this is literally when the author is somehow got horny while thinking about concept for his new series, definitely author wet dream.

Just imagine letting 100 Girl to fall in love with Male lead without any proper logical reason, i mean yes he's a good guy but damn't fall in love with 100 diff girl just with first sight tbh really disgusting i want to snap his head and those god head let me start the ragnarok for wipe him out from those universe.

i mean i've never see the value of heroine this low dude really disgust me asf i've never felt this disgust even when i read some random harem with bs plot and absurd reason for heroine to fall in love.
Apr 3, 1:44 PM

Mar 2019
On this episode the vide is like an ova series it just for me tho, but goddamn peeping the only guy that they love is fuckup and the same time great! why lmao πŸ’€πŸ˜‚
lovely Miku Nakano #1
Apr 6, 9:35 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Good for Rentarou getting that milf. It was a nice twist that the mom was also someone that was a soul mate. Admittedly, it was funny to see she outright purchased the school to be close to him. I'm starting to think she's best girl! I really liked the touch at the end where it previewed the next girlfriends, makes me excited for the next season.

Overall, I had a lot of fun with this one. It started off strong; it leaned into its absurdity and was unapologetic about it, which I appreciate. But the novelty began to wear off after awhile. I was genuinely surprised with how often the show focused on Shizuka specifically, because she was by far the most plain and boring character. It seemed like in every new scenario she was the center of it in some way. Thankfully the series focused back on other girls like Hakari in the final arc. Nano's arc was definitely one of the highlights of the series.

Filled with plenty of cliches and eye rolling conveniences, I still found this to be a charming harem that never shied away from the craziness. Top that with excellent art and pretty decent animation, and you've got a nice little gem in the harem/romcom genre. 7/10
Apr 20, 5:13 AM

Apr 2013
So... she's a 29 year old beautiful mother who's never kissed a dude... yeah right, ugh...

I thought this show would be a parody of harem anime, but it was just a cliche harem show to the very end. I can't see much difference between this and Kanojo mo Kanojo. Both have your standard boring harem MC with no hobbies and girls who fall for him because plot. It had some funny scenes at least. 6/10
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2023

181 by LastLuminescence »»
Sep 25, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2023

166 by ebiiwewok »»
Sep 25, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2023

192 by Milo980 »»
Sep 15, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2023

293 by Bitchcoin »»
Sep 10, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2023

140 by Penguinu »»
Aug 24, 1:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.