Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 7, 2023 2:49 AM
Dec 2022
This is such a good show. Anya comes to the rescue with her 'Rising Hope' throw.
Dec 9, 2023 9:22 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Hilarious when she said the watch had a booger!!!
kekeke
Dec 9, 2023 6:34 PM
Mar 2012
that clock bomb events combo was smooth as it circles back to the microphone & nose guys.
lol Anya's Rising Hope made her first doublekill was hilarious.
Yor vs Katanaman was cool with music insert.
heartwarming Olka farewell. Yor really appreciating her family more.
Dec 9, 2023 8:57 PM

Aug 2023
Yor's mission is over, When Anya toke Yor's weapon I realized that her weapon is big I thought it was small but it was big/now all the forgers will spend time with each others.
Dec 10, 2023 2:37 PM

Oct 2021
Loving Know_Name's insert song to this episode when Yor is fighting Katana Man. Another exvellent episode with Loid, this time, saving the day as he disrmed the bombs. That bearded informant clearly is from Westalis. He designed the bomb to look like they originate from Westalis so he can trigger another war between Westalis and Ostania! It's good that Anya and Loid are here to save the day and save Yor!

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Dec 11, 2023 10:40 AM
Jun 2016
man, wutf were this couple episodes, yor´s fight was so good,, i never expect to see that gore ish scenes in this but i guess was something inevitable, but geesh soooo good
Dec 12, 2023 1:13 PM
Jan 2021
It was wonderful …
Dec 14, 2023 9:53 AM

Mar 2008
That was a fun arc and hah Anya actually got to be pretty helpful although just incidentally when it came to tossing the...uhh...pokie thingy
Dec 16, 2023 10:04 AM

Sep 2017
Now they're just stretching it out
خ
Dec 16, 2023 10:34 PM

Jul 2008
Anya saves the world and her mom yet again.
Dec 17, 2023 1:58 AM
Jan 2021
The Forgers, all having to set off to do their own things. Quite the spectacular episode!

Of course since Twilight knows the SSS (State Security Service) aren’t competent enough to do their job, he’s responsible for leading the charge in getting rid of the bombs. Also even if they were able to defuse them, they were made to look like the West planted them so that would have started another war. And Anya helped by staying out of the way and focusing on what Yor was doing.

How is it that conveniently that thorn Anya threw happened to cause one guy to get shot and said thorn pierced his butt. Anya accidentally took out two assassins with minimal effort. Yor found her resolve (similar to Ichigo fighting against Kisuke Urahara and Renji Abarai) and clapped them CHEEKS. Now she gets time to spend time with her family and Olka and Gram will likely live happily ever after.

What’s gonna happen back home? We’ll just have to wait and see!
Dec 17, 2023 10:02 PM
May 2021
it's really good.i like this episode. the emition was great.
Dec 19, 2023 11:54 AM

Aug 2018
This cruise arc has to be the best arc we have ever got in this series, and gave us so many amazing episodes! I'm a bit sad it's coming to an end, but it will also be nice to have a more chill episode in between. By the look of it, I doubt we will get any other major arc until the end of this season, so I'm curious to see if the rest episodes will just be like the 1st few episodes of this season, or if they are going to have more plot-focused episodes to set up for a future arc in the 3rd season.
Dec 21, 2023 4:25 PM

Jun 2014
Yor will probably never know that Anya helped her, and maybe even saved her life.

Everything went well in the end.

Dec 22, 2023 4:54 AM
Aug 2020
❤️❤️❤️
Dec 24, 2023 5:27 AM

Jan 2017
Anya the MVP of this arc! If only Yor and Loid knew what she did so rip extra peanuts
Dec 26, 2023 6:54 AM

Feb 2021
The family just saved the day XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 2, 5:12 PM

Nov 2009
"I am playing with this ball"

1 sec

"I'll be bored soon"

1 sec

"I am bored"

LOL, and Anya escaped. She's going to make the caretaker extremely worried going around looking for Anya.

And... "All As Planned" *Anya Face*

LOL, I guess Anya did actually end up helping Yor huh.

(This season starts out with a fairly long and deep event of multi episodes that's actually about Spies (and assassins) compared to season 1 where bunch of them were for comedy or getting Anya into school, lol)
amlgJan 2, 5:30 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 4, 9:43 PM
Jul 2021
What a beautiful episode :'D
Jan 7, 12:04 PM

Jan 2022
Overall, excellent episode! It makes me sad that Anya doesn't get any of the praise she deserves for helping out with the bombs and the Yor situation. Like she's trying her best in the only way she knows how to! I just don't think Loid or Yor are giving her the resources she needs to succeed in school.
This never updates so that's cool
Jan 9, 9:03 PM
Jan 2019
This arc ends I wonder whats next
Jan 17, 7:06 AM
Jun 2013
Anya sure is helpful with the mind reading but boy I feel bad for that lady who probably thinks she lost someone's kid. lol anya move got a dudes ass shot. The second I saw loid rip off the clock I knew he was going to accidently throw it to the killers.
Jan 19, 11:12 AM
Jul 2019
Reply to a0o-kun
This ep was incredible. Tempted to change my score to 10/10

This show is so good when it has arcs like this. Or when the plot actually develops. Unlike Damian’s camping trips with his lame friends 😅 (no offence)
@AOD-san True! Though those are episodes are cute, but hoping for more arcs like these with deeper plots :)
Jan 30, 8:43 PM

Jul 2021
Finally, this is everything I was looking for when I started watching this show.

Spectacular action, ticking bombs, layers of mind games, rapid-fire comedy, emotional character moments, heartwarming cuteness. This arc did it all.

I enjoy the slice-of-life comedy enough, but they should really do more of this kind of thing.
Feb 3, 1:10 AM
Nov 2023
Loid busy in dealing with bombs, Yor busy dealing with assassins and Anya busy dealing with both mom and dad, but still they are workign each other.
Loid is really a best father a child can ask for.
The bonds between them are getting stronger.
Feb 17, 8:16 AM
Apr 2021
So amazing as always! this episode hit right in the feels at the end
Feb 19, 11:43 AM
Jun 2019
The realization that their family means so much to both twilight and thorn princess is awesome. Love how they truly are becoming parents.
Feb 23, 3:27 AM

May 2015
The forgers did a job well done! Anya is the MVP for her assists, and those assassins sure got a well deserved taste of their own medicine!
Apr 9, 12:52 AM

Apr 2016
I was wondering when Loid was gonna get a piece of the action!!!! Initially, when this whole cruise mission with Yor kicked off, I had some doubts. Nothing against Yor; I fucking love Yor. It's just that this story is at it's best when everyone's involved, which is what ended up happening :D

It was cool to see Loid in that blue suit :) I know his green suit is his trademark and it is fucking boss, but I still would like to see him in different suits. Yor's new outfits are pretty fucking stylish too!

Sometimes, when the story falls away from the overarching plot, my enthusiasm does waver a bit; I'm not gonna lie. But when I see Loid, Yor and Anya dealing with their feelings towards each other and their surprise of how invested they're unknowingly becoming in each other, I get that feeling that I'm gonna have to see this story all the way to the end :') that and the fashion design XD I love Loid and Yor's outfits, even if they do tend to wear the same thing other and over again (guilty of that myself) hahaha!

This whole cruise ship mission felt like a movie! I was surprised at how tense things got ':l It's making me excited for the actual movie coming up :D it just kills me though that Yor won't know that Loid saved her and the whole ship by disarming the bombs!!! Cause if she did, she'd fall in love with Loid a lot faster!!! And if Loid knew how bad ass Yor was, he'd fall in love with her faster!!! That's how it works in my overly simplistic mind hahaha :3 The pace of their romance is bad for my heart!!! DX XD
Apr 27, 11:23 AM
Aug 2021
Yor won with the help of Anya yet again. Loid being the genius he is managed to disarm every bomb on the ship. Whilst killing the two guys by accident😂😂
May 2, 1:11 PM

Apr 2013
So Anya once again saves the day and even Loid had his part to play. That secret service really should be suspicious if the dude who helped them suddenly is nowhere to be found anymore xD
May 3, 3:40 AM
Jan 2024
I am loving it, can't wait to watch the rest
Jun 12, 10:11 PM

Mar 2015
A nice end to all that action!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jun 20, 4:29 PM

Nov 2019
Awesome close to the arc.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2023

148 by welcome2atlantis »»
Jun 20, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2023

183 by welcome2atlantis »»
Jun 19, 11:34 PM

» Season 3 announced!

Marinate1016 - Jun 8

15 by Falzar_FZ »»
Jun 14, 2:31 PM

» Season 3 is real!!!!

Dbagas8 - Jun 8

12 by TheMidOne19 »»
Jun 14, 12:44 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2023

197 by nickehhhhhh »»
Jun 13, 6:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.