Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Oct 1, 2023 11:41 AM

Oct 2014
I really don't understand why they feel the need to add in an obnoxious 5 minute gag segment. Just ruins the mood of the finale...
Oct 1, 2023 12:35 PM
Mar 2023
this is just perfection
Oct 1, 2023 1:23 PM

Dec 2015
Reply to CrimsonRuin
I really don't understand why they feel the need to add in an obnoxious 5 minute gag segment. Just ruins the mood of the finale...
@CrimsonRuin Probably production issues. The gag segment has minimal animation.

I guess they didn't want to do a sloppy job with the fight, so they moved part of it to cour 3

Oct 1, 2023 1:27 PM
Oct 2022
Amaizing, the captain's bankai is new level
Oct 1, 2023 1:53 PM
Mar 2016
OMG I LOVE SENJUMARU IM SOOOO HAPPY
Oct 1, 2023 4:46 PM
Aug 2020
fhfthrftyhfthdfghfgnvgnfgnfg
Oct 1, 2023 6:05 PM
Oct 2022
MASTERPIECE. Squad 0 members are finally getting the justice they deserved. The cut content from previous episodes were worth it.
Oct 1, 2023 8:22 PM
Nov 2022
holy crap what on earth is senjumaru bankai, she solo the entire quincy with jugram and ishida. Also ichibei pawn juha bach so bad the king become an ant. The bankai revelation is magnificent. Can't wait for nxt season.
Oct 1, 2023 8:31 PM
Oct 2022
yo senjumaru mommy defeated all of them, did she kill them? it's crazy that the zero division power is enough to shake the 3 realms which is universal right? that's crazy. And ichibei my man power is op like he beat the shit out of old man YW. crazy episode man bring us the nxt cour man.
Oct 1, 2023 9:31 PM
Aug 2021
Obviously this will not stand, but holy shit was that such a fantastic addition to give Squad Zero some shine. Full marks to you, Kubo.

I loved Senjamaru’s bankai, it was very interestingly portrayed and extravagant, everything a bankai should be. It being the combined powers of the whole squad, it should be strong enough to wipe the whole Royal Guard, but I highly doubt these deaths will stand.

The final episode left me incredibly curious to see how the story progresses from here. I really hope the transition from anime original content back to the plot is seamless, because I’d be naive to think the WHOLE second half is completely original. Having read the manga, this episode does greatly affect future events as it stands, so I’m very curious to see how the story picks back up next year.

Is bleach the most complex or well written story? No, especially not this arc. Nothing is perfect, but God damn was this another masterclass for me. TYBW brought my favorite anime back and has constantly delivered on a level I could have only dreamed of after finishing the main series and reading this arc. Bravo, Kubo and Pierrot (and everyone else involved of course.)
Oct 1, 2023 9:38 PM
Oct 2022
The Bankai was a really nice addition, didn't expect that
Oct 1, 2023 10:25 PM
Jul 2011
Kind of weird pacing this season. This episode was good but the final scene just kind of ends, made the whole episode just feel like any other one instead of a proper finale. The Kon segment to pad out the remaining 7-8min didn't help either.

That said Senjumaru Bankai AO content was amazing. Ichibei vs Yhwach was also nice to see in animated form. That one was just one big funny reverse UNO battle that still have more left to give. Looking forward to seeing what else Tite Kubo adjusts and adds to flesh out the manga finale arc more.
Oct 1, 2023 10:51 PM

Nov 2021
I like how we got to see Senjumaru's bankai and a proper squad zero fight, but

Also it was an interesting choice to end the season with that Kon segment.
musubi3Oct 1, 2023 10:56 PM
MALoween 2023 Candies | x 5

Oct 2, 2023 1:03 AM
Feb 2021
you aint shit but an ant...

hard
Oct 2, 2023 1:13 AM
Apr 2021
BEST FUCKING BLEACH EPISODE OF ALL TIME FUCKING PERFECTION😩🔥🔥🔥🔥

Yhwach Vs Ichibei was peak upon peak the whole thing with Ichibei making Yhwach into an ant was so hype man😭😭😭

And Senjumaru with her anime original Bankai gave me fucking goosebumps bro I cant believe Kubo did that😭🔥😭🔥😭🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😫😫😫
Oct 2, 2023 1:17 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to xZabuzax
While it wasn't bad thanks to the animation, I'm tired of this cookie-cutter UNO reverse card shit, no originality at all and this is something Bleach does pretty bad IMHO, everyone gets a powerup and starts winning and getting cocky as fuck, and then the other one gets another dumb powerup and makes a comeback, starts winning and gets even cockier, rinse and repeat, I don't think none of you are dumb enough to think the bad guys are actually dead, if you think they are dead then you are not even paying attention to Bleach, we will simply have another UNO reverse card shit in the next cour and the good guys will die, no spoilers here, it's just so fucking obvious that it will happen, it's what Bleach has been doing over and over again, meh.

And poor Bambi, she keeps getting humiliated even as a zombie, not that I care really, she kind of deserves it since she's a piece of shit herself and doesn't care about killing their own comrades, who need enemies when you have friends like that?

Anyway, it was still a nice cour I guess, at least the nice animation in some episodes helped so I will end my rant with a rating of:

8/10
@xZabuzax
Curious , what do you think about Demon Slayer?

Judging from your comment, you despise those traditional shonen trope, and Demon Slayer does reverse card flip thing worse than Bleach.
In Demon Slayer you basically have the character going through a flashback and then they suddenly turns op. There's no valid explanation for their powerup like Bleach does.

We all know bad guy aren't going to die like this cuz it's anticlimactic, but execution is what that matters.
One Piece, Demon Slayer, Bleach, they're all like this.
Oct 2, 2023 1:55 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to Ventus_S
@xZabuzax
Curious , what do you think about Demon Slayer?

Judging from your comment, you despise those traditional shonen trope, and Demon Slayer does reverse card flip thing worse than Bleach.
In Demon Slayer you basically have the character going through a flashback and then they suddenly turns op. There's no valid explanation for their powerup like Bleach does.

We all know bad guy aren't going to die like this cuz it's anticlimactic, but execution is what that matters.
One Piece, Demon Slayer, Bleach, they're all like this.
@Ventus_S Demon Slayer has its fair share of dumb things too, but the UNO reverse card thingie and powerups are worse in Bleach IMHO, especially in this arc, I don't really despise those traditional shonen tropes because almost all (if not all) battle shounen animes has it, but this trope is simply pretty awful in Bleach, everyone gets a powerup, gets cocky and starts trash talking, then the other one does the same and trash talk even harder with a dumb smug in their face, then we have another powerup or ass pull reviving mechanic and we have even more trash talking and an even dumber smug face, rinse and repeat, yawn.

Demon Slayer may have some ass pull powerups too but they aren't like this IMHO, the real ass pull powerup that comes to mind is S1 Ep. 19 with Tanjiro which I will let slide because that episode is freaking awesome and I loved it, but at least I don't have to deal with the cringy trash talking, UNO reverse card, and those dumb smug faces I'm seeing in Bleach, I do have to deal with worse things in Demon Slayer though like that godawful comedy and the ear raping from that blonde mofo.
Oct 2, 2023 3:11 AM
Mar 2021
SENJUMARU THE GOAT!!!!!!!
Oct 2, 2023 6:07 AM
Jul 2013
Eso si, para fumadas fumadas, la de estos dos, con el Ichibei vs Yhwach, a Tite Kubo ya se le fue la olla completamente.

•Y lo peor por así decirlo, es que aun no termina esta pelea. 🚬
Oct 2, 2023 6:17 AM
Feb 2016
Cour 2 for me is a bit lackluster compared to Cour 1 (since Cour 2 chapters being adapted are quite bad in the manga), but Episode 25 and 26 redeemed it for me.
Episode 25 showed a Yhwach who had a bit of moral dilemma when he was using the Auswalhen, it shows that he cares a bit about his comrades he is sacrificing.
It also added additional fight scenes which were not in the manga. I am a Haschwalth fan and was quite sad that Kirinji destroyed him. I was also surprised that Uryu held his own against Shutara, a Captain+ class shinigami. All in all, it is amazing.

Episode 26 on the other hand was kino, the only gripe I have is that they put a Kon segment after, they could have put it in the previous episodes. Shutara's Bankai is the best animated Bankai I have seen so far, it is majestic at the same time horrifying. I hope in Cour 3

All in all, a 9.5/10
Oct 2, 2023 6:38 AM

Nov 2013
peak fiction 10/10.
need more Senjumaru screentime
Oct 2, 2023 6:39 AM

May 2012
It's been a few days and I still can't believe these different storytelling levels we now have in the Zero Division fight, there's so much to it, from the flashback from beginning of episode 24 to the end of 26. We really got three episodes focused on this. The story of these fights is so well handled.
Oct 2, 2023 7:54 AM
Aug 2023
FDVADV SVSVSD SFSDFD SFSF SDFSDF SDF SD F
Oct 2, 2023 8:13 AM

Mar 2021
No fkin way they just ended it like that? Not even a cliffhanger?

The long-ass-name Bankai was too badass. Ishida will somehow live through that lol?

Black is really cool but I just don't feel any stakes as Yhwach is no doubt going to kill him

I'm at least glad to hear that they expanded these last fights a lot.

Oct 2, 2023 8:19 AM

Apr 2019
I think the majority of this episode's content is anime only. To expand more from it, the fights between squad zero (minus Ichibe) vs Yhwach's Schutzstaffel were heavily edited; with their battles longer and new scenes and dialogue added when compared to the manga. Hikifune, Oh-Etsu, and Tenjiro's deaths were also changed; from the manga where they were defeated by the Schutzstaffel, to the anime where they sacrificed themselves so that one Squad Zero member (i.e., Senjumaru) can unleash her full power. But damn her Bankai, that was amazing! She soloed the Schutzstaffel plus Haschwalth and Uryu. I even agree to the use of 3d animation of her bankai.

The episode ended with the comeback of The King of New York; Kon's Shinigami Illustrated Picture Book (Shinigami Zukan). I have mixed feelings with it though. In one hand it brought a familiar nostalgia from the previous Bleach tv series about the omake showing at the end of every episode (53 - 365), while on the other hand I think it was kinda unnecessary for the more serious tone of Bleach TYBW. But yeah, Kon broke the 4th wall saying that this kind of thing should be shown more to lighten the seriousness of the Shinigami vs Quincy fights. Well, he has a point to some degree.

Now that TYBW part 2 has ended and part 3 in maybe 5 or 6 months, surely Yhwach and his Schutzstaffel (plus Haschwalth and Uryu) won't be defeated that easily. Otherwise, part 3 maybe won't exist. I have a pretty good idea on how Yhwach can come back after his seemingly defeat from Ichibe, but the Schutzstaffel, Haschwalth, and Uryu? After their apparent defeat from Senjumaru's Bankai, I wonder how they will come back. Perhaps another Auswählen? Well, something to look forward in part 3!
Hakuren366Oct 2, 2023 8:28 AM
Oct 2, 2023 11:12 AM
Sep 2020
No aguardo da 3° parte
Oct 2, 2023 11:58 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Last episode of the season!!
Great turns in the events and the fights, finally seems the Bankai can defeat all the Quincie squadron ..... or not!!!

Kon advance the next season!!!

kekeke
Oct 2, 2023 1:11 PM

May 2016
Probably the best bankai we ever seen. great build up.
looking forward to part 3, overall was a bit not as good
as part 1 but the last 3 episodes made up for that.
Oct 2, 2023 5:52 PM

Jan 2021
Now what.....

they are like 2 seasons in the microwave

Oct 2, 2023 6:09 PM
Apr 2014
Y'know what this might be the most radical response to this episode (And maybe the one that ages the best)

But fuck it, end the arc here, to hell with the final 2 cour that are apparently on deck.

As a reader of the manga, it only get's worse from here. There is nothing that 24 episodes can do to save that ending from what it was.

Honestly I'm, 10000% fine with Yhwach and his Schutzstaffel wandering into the Soul Palace only to get fucking deleted. Stomped out. Removed. Entirely.

"Ichigo who" Who gives a shit

"Aizen who" Fuck it who cares we won
Oct 2, 2023 6:18 PM
Apr 2017
spread ur wings .... the true battle begins now
Oct 3, 2023 1:19 AM
Aug 2023
Reply to mangalicker94
@nimeloverkk A spoiler tag would be nice for those who don't know.
@mangalicker94 I will keep that next time sorry if you're anime watcher
Oct 3, 2023 6:21 AM
Jul 2020
best thing i watched
Oct 3, 2023 7:55 AM
Mar 2022
🐜 (character limit)
Oct 3, 2023 9:45 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to Sir-C
@CrimsonRuin Probably production issues. The gag segment has minimal animation.

I guess they didn't want to do a sloppy job with the fight, so they moved part of it to cour 3
@Sir-C And yet the parts of the fight that were shown were sloppy. The animation was inconsistent as hell; they spent more of the budget animating Ichibe's face in some scenes than they did animating parts of the fight itself. Even ignoring the cliffhanger of the episode, the fight was absolute dog shit from a choreography standpoint.

And I'm not blaming Kubo for this; the fight was actually decent in the manga, yet the anime just had to screw it up by giving it mediocre animation and constantly cutting back to the rest of Squad Zero.
Early_MorningOct 3, 2023 9:48 AM
Oct 3, 2023 11:42 AM

Dec 2015
Reply to Early_Morning
@Sir-C And yet the parts of the fight that were shown were sloppy. The animation was inconsistent as hell; they spent more of the budget animating Ichibe's face in some scenes than they did animating parts of the fight itself. Even ignoring the cliffhanger of the episode, the fight was absolute dog shit from a choreography standpoint.

And I'm not blaming Kubo for this; the fight was actually decent in the manga, yet the anime just had to screw it up by giving it mediocre animation and constantly cutting back to the rest of Squad Zero.
@Early_Morning I just want to enjoy the cartoon man

Oct 3, 2023 2:24 PM
Oct 2022
ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR
Oct 3, 2023 2:40 PM
Sep 2023
Yine bir Bleach kalitesi. İnanılmaz.
Oct 3, 2023 8:50 PM
Aug 2022
Can't wait for the next season ! It was too damn cool
Oct 4, 2023 12:18 AM
Jul 2022
The anime was Over The Top and to the animation the Treachery BGM was Epic.Can't wait for Aizen entry.
Waiting for S2.
Oct 4, 2023 3:36 AM
Jul 2012
What was the point of adding a bunch of filler if they weren't even going to finish this bit of the arc and completely missed out on the biggest, coolest reveal?

I'm actually pretty fucking peeved and disappointed. An unnecessarily extended battle against the 0-squad (who were supposed to die quickly, which completely negates potential shenanigans with their bankais while simultaneously setting up how much of a threat the Schutzstaffel are), a massacred Yhwach vs Ichibe fight, an all of the cut moments of silence, all for a massive cliffhanger? Fuck off with that.

Bleach's manga remains the best way to experience the series.
Oct 4, 2023 6:06 AM

Oct 2020
I liked the parts that were different from the manga. I watched great fights. 10/10
Oct 4, 2023 10:04 AM
Mar 2023
banger show must watch
Oct 4, 2023 1:44 PM
Nov 2022
gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Oct 5, 2023 12:30 PM
Mar 2021
This season had ups and down but it's adapted beautifully.
Oct 5, 2023 5:12 PM
Jun 2015
The fight between Squad 0 and the Quincies have been an interesting rollercoaster, with each side going back and forth with the upper hands. As we stand, the Quincies got rektd at the end, with Yhwach being turned into an Ant and stomped (literally) by Ichibei. That ending was savage af.

I was turning in my chair when they ending it like that but it’s a nice setup for Court 3, so I’ll wait patiently for the peak. So far I’m really liking how they’ve animated things this far so I hope they continue the hype.

See ya’ll in 2024
Oct 5, 2023 8:32 PM

May 2013
what the hell was that ending LOL no way we will have to wait another year to see this resolved
Oct 5, 2023 9:57 PM
Mar 2020
where is the god pose
Oct 6, 2023 11:18 AM
Oct 2022
that is why bleach is bleach
best anime everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Oct 6, 2023 2:32 PM
Aug 2023
Great Finale to the Show!
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Jul 8, 2023

366 by SztanTheMan »»
Sep 23, 10:44 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2023

164 by caoxs »»
Sep 18, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2023

96 by Danuczc »»
Sep 17, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

229 by wallus81 »»
Sep 13, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2023

283 by wallus81 »»
Sep 9, 11:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.