Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Oct 27, 2023 11:24 PM
Oct 2019
those final 2 seconds were interesting
Oct 27, 2023 11:42 PM

Jan 2017
what the---Toji suddenly appeared
Oct 28, 2023 1:08 AM

Jan 2020
Holy shit, I didn't expect that plot twist. I thought it might be Yuji or anyone else, the last person to come to mind is HIM! And now he reunites with Megumi. I don't even know if he's alive or what kind of form/condition he's manifesting as, but we're in for a ride the next episode or two. These episodes keep getting interesting, I'm just hoping we get to see how they'll get to Gojo before the season end.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Oct 28, 2023 1:16 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn I love Naobito's power, it's extremely original and works well! Now with the opponent's territory expansion it's much harder, Megumi being here is carrying but things are not optimal :/
Oct 28, 2023 1:51 AM
Oct 2021
THE ENDING GAVE ME CHILLS TOJI IS BACK AT WORK
Oct 28, 2023 4:19 AM
Oct 2023
lots of fights in this episode
Oct 28, 2023 5:22 AM

May 2021
Look who just decided to pop up out of nowhere looking like the happiest man in the world.

Oct 28, 2023 6:36 AM
Sep 2021
Nice mei fight scene & the way touji enters the last scene in the episode was the best.
Oct 28, 2023 6:57 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Shiiit, now you're telling me that Toji is gonna enter that mess of a domain with Fushiguro, Nanami, Maki and the old storyboarding dude struggling with it? Things are heating up fast man, I can't wait for more insane fights and confrontations. And some have the audacity to call this mid huh.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Oct 28, 2023 7:58 AM

Sep 2017
This was pretty cool, but it does like like we are missing some in-between frames in something. I know there was at least one person on the production for this episode going off on twitter or something, so it seems things are getting pretty messy.
Oct 28, 2023 8:17 AM

Mar 2023
father is back let's go
Oct 28, 2023 8:34 AM

Oct 2009
Good episode. Not as visually strong as last episode but still good nonetheless. Love the nonchalant expression Toji wore as he broke through Dagon's domain.

Oct 28, 2023 8:57 AM

Nov 2021
Toji pulled the "Are u winning son?" card 💀🤡

Hold the milk and Let me handle this -Toji.

Oct 28, 2023 9:46 AM
Oct 2007
I personally have been enjoying since the Shibuya arc started and getting to watch 3 episodes of JJK in a row just feels so good!! I'm ready for more~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2023 12:56 PM
Nov 2019
nanami. no thoughts just nanami.
Oct 28, 2023 1:44 PM
Jul 2019
Fight scenes were very choppy and slow. Quality has degraded significantly way below the small fights that occured in the first season. Movements seem slow, it is clear they are taking shortcuts in animation and soundtrack is not good.
Oct 28, 2023 3:12 PM
Sep 2023
it was pretty amazing actually, i mean i really liked it
Oct 28, 2023 3:14 PM
Feb 2021
This episode was cool but compared to the last one it's really mid let's be honest here. I liked the fight against Dagon (nice lovecraft ref pleasing) but overall in terms of story dev. and animation this episode is mid.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou shindeiru
Oct 28, 2023 8:34 PM
Jun 2023
I don't get why in a lot of anime it's usually like this, when the protagonist lands a strike against an enemy they always act like they have won the fight. And when they gloat over their fake victory, they just stand there and watch enemy gets up. Like seriously? Could have just kill the enemy when it's down, completely missed a golden chance right there. The old dude must know some teleport skills. He could easily teleport past the bones and be right next to the weird creature when it's crawling.

Also did the old dude just broke the 4th wall explaining animation to an enemy who doesn't even give a fuck what he is trying to lecture him??

And what the fuck is that toji always meddling with people's business? Like please kick this pest out of this show already geez. I thought he is megumi's dad so shouldn't he be helping his own son?? I really don't get the logic behind this messed up npc. I don't get the hype with him at all, they honestly have a chance to made him into an amazing npc, but completely missed chance. He still looks like a complete dipshit.
Oct 28, 2023 9:47 PM
Mar 2019
This is what happens when low level charaters join in with high level ones. Those two will be lucky enough to survive.
Oct 28, 2023 9:49 PM
Mar 2019
Finally a Meimei spotlight combat episode...MORE.
Oct 28, 2023 9:49 PM

Aug 2019
"To the one who left it all behind, and his overwhelming intensity."

Holy shit i think that might've been my favourite cliff hanger ending yet, super high intense situation with everyone having a split second exit open, but through that exit out pops Touji with the biggest smile on his face like he just found the nearest and biggest party he could crash after a 10 year nap.
Again the.goat.is.back and i'm hella ready for Touji's wild adventure 2: Electric Boogaloo. It'd actually find it hilarious if he first folds the curse spirit then turns to the group as they all look relieved and says "fuck you thought" then folds them all.

Really dig the concept of Domain Expansion's, they're really showing how incredibly strong they are with their guaranteed hit attack and how it can tip the scales to a 1v3 with two level 1 sorcerers. The idea that two domains can exist in the same plane and rival each other in a tug of war, cancelling the guaranteed hit was also interesting.
Also kinda like how it's really narrowed down to a very select few individuals who can use it to show it's difficulty but also the user's skill.
Oct 28, 2023 9:59 PM

Jul 2021
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THE ENDING AAAAAAAAAA

all of them including the octopus are officially and irrevocably fucked. unless nananmin has some ultra OP domain expansion then i guess there is some chance of survival but for now it is looking grim.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 28, 2023 10:04 PM

Feb 2022
A thougth came to mind that who is more strong Sukuna or Gojo ????????????
Oct 28, 2023 10:06 PM
Mar 2021
TOJI IS BACK BOYS LETS FUCKINGG GOGOGOG
Oct 28, 2023 10:43 PM

Nov 2021
Toji entering through that hole was so unexpected that it caught me off guard and the expressions on Toji's face made it look even more goofy xD
Oct 28, 2023 11:07 PM
Jul 2011
This episode was pretty heavy stacked even if unintentional.
Mei Mei had her moment to shine.
Old man Naobito breaking the 4th wall explaining animation and the narrator tying it to his actual ability.
This is on top of the actual episode having both great character details but questionable animation quality at certain points along with the one of staff members having a mental breakdown about the animation on twitter outside of the show.
The little episode joke theme of character's abilities being praised and in the same breath saying they're still inferior to Gojo.
Naobito despite carrying the main 3 fighters already lost his arm.
Megumi bust through to save the day with his WIP domain expansion.
Big Daddy Toji also busting through with that goofy expression on his face for a killer cliffhanger.

Next week is gonna be crazy. I hope Mappa is able to keep it together for the remaining episodes and beyond.
Oct 28, 2023 11:56 PM

Dec 2016
The animation quality dropped in this episode. It was especially noticeable in Mei Mei's fight. The animation looked OK in the island fight.

I liked how Naobito randomly started explaining the animation process in the middle of his fight. His cursed technique is definitely interesting than the rest.

Nanami was so cool. Especially when he went to protect Megumi by jumped over those huge fish monsters and when he screamed to call them.

But what a cliffhanger tho. How did Toji randomly pop out of that hole? I'm looking forward to how Megumi will react after seeing Toji.
Oct 29, 2023 1:07 AM

Mar 2014
lol so the whole time the villains were chilling on that beach last season it was one of their Domains
Oct 29, 2023 1:39 AM
Jun 2022
Anime Only here...they just had ro show Toji in the end and now i just can't wait for the next episode😿
Oct 29, 2023 2:11 AM
Jun 2022
i fucking hate ui ui
Oct 29, 2023 6:53 AM

Dec 2020
I would rather they have a 1 month hiatus instead of getting these underwhelming episodes
We all have shit taste, especially in animes
No one's right, no one's wrong

Oct 29, 2023 8:10 AM
Oct 2021
toji vs. megumi next ep??
Oct 29, 2023 9:49 AM
Dec 2019
Great Action, Great explanation of each of the character's powers. Such great encounters of characters
Oct 29, 2023 5:09 PM
Jul 2017
great animation episode, but the fight felt a little meaningless because the stakes were the characters die and that's it. I have no connection to the zenin clan leader and maki. nanami is kinda cool

next ep we get to see some exciting toji
Oct 29, 2023 5:46 PM

Jan 2022
Holy shit, Ui Ui actually wanted to die to Mei Mei, absolutely insane. That's a bad powerful crow. Octobitch lmaooo ugh that cliffhanger.
This never updates so that's cool
Oct 29, 2023 10:05 PM
Feb 2015
Man,,, I can't believe I'm watching this show because it's so freaking good each episode!
Oct 30, 2023 3:39 AM
Nov 2018
So much hype on this ep. What a cliffhanger
Oct 30, 2023 4:29 AM

Nov 2012
The tako curse is cute
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Oct 30, 2023 8:24 AM
Oct 2023
Mappa are a great animation studio, just wait for the rest of the season anime only's you'll love it to bits.
Oct 30, 2023 12:18 PM
Jun 2020
HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD
Oct 30, 2023 2:00 PM
May 2017
crazy how some newborn spirit can kick the ass of two grade 1 sorcerers and maki. At least Megumi came through with the save. He almost got them outta there too, but Toji came through in the cut lmao.

Just what is he cookin?!
Oct 30, 2023 5:22 PM

Feb 2018
Mei Mei did a great job dealing with that cursed spirit, a special grade one to say the least!
Seeing what Naobito can do was also interesting, would say its quite a unique cursed technique.
Maki, Nanami and Naobito going up against Dagon, who seems to be quite strong since its a 3v1.
Megumi coming in clutch at the end...except it looks like a certain someone (Toji) has shown up at the end...can't wait to how its animated!
Oct 30, 2023 9:34 PM

May 2011
The quality of each frame was great and everyone looks beautiful, but the quality of everything in motion really dropped and it was noticeable. Which is a shame because the frenetic pace of this part of the Dagon fight was AMAZING in the manga, between Naobito stepping up in glorious fashion, Dagon's onslaught within the domain expansion, and the everyone's desperate tactics to just survive the fight.
But here in this episode, everything lacked the impression of speed and impact. If characters weren't commenting on Naobito's speed, and we didn't have the narrator fill us in on his ability, I honestly don't even think I'd be able to tell he was moving fast just based on the animation alone, whereas in the manga even without reading any text it was abundantly obvious.
Dagon's shikigami swarms also felt entirely slow moving and pretty small groups, whereas in the manga it really seemed like he was hurtling rivers of fish at all of them. Similarly, Falling Blossom Emotion was really underwhelming, it's hard to even understand what it does beyond "protect the user" whereas in the manga it was crystal clear (it's a simple domain restricted around the user's body, and changes shape to stab and cut at any parts of the hostile domain around it, effectively cutting through even sure-hit attacks).

The Mei Mei fight at the beginning was well handled though, but I guess that's because it was a much slower-paced fight relying on tactics rather a speed-blitz of spectacle. I don't like to just complain, but especially contrasted with last episode it was really the negatives which stood out to me in this episode.
Oct 30, 2023 10:41 PM

Oct 2023
The quality of the episode may have dropped a bit due to the time crunch that the animator was scheduled with, but by no means was the episode bad quality. It was still a great watch overall with many great moments. Toji is back and smiling for some action, looking forward to what the next episode has in store for us. I wonder how the reunion between Toji and Megumi, the clueless father/son duo, will go.
Oct 31, 2023 7:23 AM
Apr 2021
a paleta de cores desse EP estão lindas

Oct 31, 2023 10:37 AM

May 2015
Nice little Dagon. He' gonna die.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 31, 2023 6:46 PM

Aug 2017
Really love the colorful visuals of Dagon's domain expansion at the beach. It was very beautiful to watch. Naobito Zenin proved to be the fastest sorcerer ever. He is truly a menace to society. This man lost an arm and still whooping ass. Both Naobito and Nanami were able to weather the storm of Dagon's can't miss attack. Fushiguro came in clutch as he negates the can't miss attack and gave everyone a chance to flee Dagon's domain expansion. He's the clutch master.

Was that Toji at the end? If so, he's about the wreak havoc on everyone and that is not good.

Nov 1, 2023 2:40 AM
Feb 2023
Animation was peak
Nov 1, 2023 4:49 AM
Mar 2022
"Are you winning, son?"
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Dec 28, 2023

588 by megzypegz »»
Sep 24, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Dec 7, 2023

379 by InClouseau »»
Sep 22, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Nov 30, 2023

401 by InClouseau »»
Sep 22, 10:08 PM

» There was outrage over this? (Ep 22 Spoilers) ( 1 2 )

OskarC25 - Dec 21, 2023

72 by WeirdoAmla »»
Sep 22, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Jul 27, 2023

498 by xebu »»
Sep 21, 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.