Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 10, 2023 1:49 AM

Dec 2022
I'm dissapointed tho in the misunderstanding between them when he was going to confess... the progress in the relationship was way too slow, I would have atleast wanted a confession between them..nothing..Ireally hope for a second season where they actually start real dating and have even more cute scenes.
Oct 15, 2023 2:55 AM
Feb 2020
The way they ended the show/season doesn't really feel it is complete in any sense.

The proper way would be a bigger last episode, so that episode wouldn't feel rushed & incomplete.
Oct 22, 2023 1:54 AM

Apr 2015
Well this was a really relaxing and chill show to watch, I did pick it up last season but couldnt watch weekly due to time constraints but I just finished it now and it was honestly such a heartwarming watch full of sweetness.
Would love if this one got a second season, or even an OVA honestly.
Here are some kawai screencaps!

Oct 22, 2023 7:08 AM
Oct 2017
it would have been soo much better if they were actually on a real date and not as "friends" like seriously. we waited so long for nothing. hopefully there is a 2nd season because they can't just cut it off with no ending. why don't these writers never learn.
Oct 26, 2023 4:32 PM
Mar 2021
Esta muy lindo chuchamadre
Oct 29, 2023 8:37 PM

Jan 2011
Felt like I just wasted time watching this show only for them to be friends at most? I hate shows like this. 5/10
Nov 17, 2023 2:36 PM

Apr 2021
They should have progressed in their friendship, their thoughts were in sync, it was funny, I hope the second season takes a further step. 7/10
Nov 25, 2023 6:27 PM
Jul 2023
They should have been in a relationship
Nov 26, 2023 3:49 AM

Dec 2020
Usually really like these kinds of shows but this one didn't click for me. I liked all the side characters more than the main two, nothing really happened, and it was just kinda stale. Wasn't bad; just fine.
Dec 2, 2023 3:01 AM

Jan 2017
It was a decent show, will probably forget about it in a month or so, but had a good time.
Manager is definitely the 2 time MVP!
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Dec 19, 2023 5:15 PM
Jul 2019
Those two look good together. lol I love how they like as friends but they definitely think of each other more then friends.
Apr 9, 5:53 PM

Oct 2017
cute ending.
funny the older sister is involved.
Jun 1, 7:01 PM
Apr 2021
Awwwwww what a nice ending to this season man I loved everything about this anime from the characters to the opening to the ending and the animation was actually solid throughout the entire season I’m desperately hoping for season 2 to come out soon😫😫😫😫🙏🏽🔥🔥🔥🔥

I’ll miss Chihiro and Shinozaki’s sister being in cahoots with each other trying to get Shiori and Shinozaki together they were both my highlights from this show I love the both of them so much😭😩

Shiori wearing pants and sneakers was a sight I didn’t know I needed to see if anything I didn’t even realize she’s worn a skirt for this entire season this girl really loves her skirts💀

I kinda wanted to see how their “date” went at the amusement park I was a little disappointed seeing there was like 2 minutes left of the episode and they just entered the amusement park I knew that shit was gonna get skipped I hope we get a cute montage moment in season 2🥲

Overall I’m giving this a 10/10 based purely off my enjoyment, every episode was entertaining to me and I loved seeing Shinozaki and Shiori be all flustered like highschool students even though they’re both adults I guess that’s what happens when you’ve never been in a relationship before yk, anyways I’ll miss seeing Shiori’s fine petite ass like I need that season 2 quickly😩🙏🏽🔥
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2023

85 by Tennouji »»
Jul 28, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2023

32 by Treyv0n »»
Jun 1, 5:31 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2023

36 by Treyv0n »»
May 22, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2023

44 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 27, 11:04 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

42 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 23, 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.