Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Apr 4, 9:28 AM
Jun 2020
the best ending of romantic series I've ever seen Loved this so much
Apr 6, 3:36 PM
Jul 2020
I Hate this stupid blue Balloon but a good ending for a good show
Apr 7, 6:27 AM
Mar 2020
this drip dont quit
Apr 13, 3:55 AM
Jul 2018
this show managed to be even better than prequels omg it awakened so many feelings in me at such a necessary time. it's impossible not to love each of the characters.. everything so lovely

kaguya is undeniably one of the waifu
<3

Apr 14, 7:09 PM
Jan 2012
very good dramatic charge. Incredible romantic scenes. Liked plan of Shirogane
Apr 14, 7:58 PM
May 2021
best romance anime 10/10
May 21, 7:28 AM
Feb 2024
one of the best scenes in all of anime. It gave me a level of joy i never thought was possible.
Jun 2, 4:55 AM
May 2023
After finishing the manga, we are waiting for the rest of this masterpiece, don't break our hearts, and don't make us wait any longer.
Jun 5, 2:17 PM
Jun 2021
finally, it was amazing
Jun 5, 4:46 PM

Sep 2018
I really enjoyed s1 and s2 and slept on doing this for a while. I binged it in 2 days which is a feat for me. Music was stellar as well as the animation. Love Kaguya''s distant relative trying to take the one girl's bf. When I seen the high rating I usually get pretty skeptical, but after watching this I would feel a bit guilty giving anything under a 10. 5/5 episode and 10 for the season from me.
Jun 22, 11:33 PM
May 2016
Absolutely amazing.

While there's room for a fourth season, and I would love to see it, if it does end here, it was an amazing ride and absolutely worth every second. Even some of the more awkward arcs with side characters.

Jun 29, 10:08 PM
Dec 2023
such a good ending
Jul 11, 4:40 AM
Apr 2024
It was very interesant
Jul 12, 5:50 PM
Oct 2022
WHAT AN EPISODE MIXTURE OF MY HEART AB TO EXPLODE AND BAWLING MY EYES OUT. amzing series i loved it sm.
Jul 17, 3:12 AM
Dec 2022
What a beautiful ending!!
Jul 20, 12:58 PM

Jan 2013
That was absolutely beautiful.

All of the events (and Miyuki learning from them) leading us to this perfect scene of Kaguya and Miyuki conveying their love to each other.
Seems like that french kiss completely broke Kaguya lmao.
Even having a second recommendation letter at the ready for Kaguya to break free from her family and pursue her own life.

So damn cute seeing them secretly holding hands at the end too.

It was nice seeing Kaguya reflect on her own life, seeing people only for their worth instead of more and how much she's changed from that.
Whereas Miyuki tried his best to become Kaguya's equal and then wanting her to confess first so they'd actually be equals in his eyes.

This has easily become one of my all time favourite anime.
It's not just comedy and romance but so much more, the writing of this is so well done, it feels more mature and relatable and genuinely fun to watch.
Beautiful season and GJM did a fantastic job subbing this, it added so much more to it.
Jul 31, 8:20 AM
Jun 2021
literally the only anime that made me laugh every singe episode
Aug 19, 2:32 AM

Jun 2021
Poor Ishigami, he lost the perfect timing and now is too late. However, to be honest, i'm not against the idea of leaving his destiny and Tsubame's as a open ending.

In hindsight, didn't completely expect Shirogane's plan going to those lenghts to reach that final moment, but expected "come to stanford with me", even if they're both totally being in trouble if they go through it for real. Kaguya was adorable when she completely became honest with her feelings and felt the weight of such a life-changing offer... what can i do to compare, at best i felt like that just for job related decisions, and it still was hard.

"i wish they could all catch fire". Damn. That's (unfortunately) something my 17 / 18 years old self would have told too, if i had a cultural festival in italy two decades ago, in her same position.

Finally Miko smiles, and... the kiss. Convinced it would have not been shown in full, i turned out to be right. Still... no real declaration? And yeah, Shirogane had yet another clarity moment, and to borrow Jake Blues iconic words, "you're up s.it creek" now.

"O kawaii koto" to Hayasaka was weird. Instead, it wasn't weird anymore to have a final after credits scene and they're finally holding hands. Who knows what it feels like. Yeah.

Oh, well, now i'm 100% convinced i was missing out when i put this series on hiatus for three years after a not so convincing pilot. Not a masterpiece, it had its highs and lows and characters i never cared about here and there including one of the mains (and her reduced screentime for the final episodes improved them, she failed to catch the phantom thief after previous mean spirited words against not only him and this made me soooooo happy), but it deserved another chance even if the bittersweet sensation typical of high school romcoms always returns for someone like me because of personal background (or actually, completely non-existence of background).

8/10, the best season of the series overall, and best girl Tsubame is a main reason for it.
_untitledAug 19, 7:36 AM
Sep 5, 3:33 PM
Jan 2021
The best episode of rom-com that I ever watched. Really awesome episode.
This season is also by far the best of the three. 8.5/10
4 hours ago

Jun 2017
That ending was so satisfying, I couldn't ask for more! I wish there was a man who would make an effort to me the way Shirogane did to Kaguya. I was so overwhelmed by his surprise to her!

Who won this round again?—They both did!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Jun 24, 2022

425 by KoniginElle »»
Sep 16, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

410 by Xramadhan »»
Sep 15, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

229 by KoniginElle »»
Sep 12, 12:18 AM

» When is itt dropping thoooo?

kingsley_017 - Sep 7

15 by Koji_Karasake »»
Sep 9, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2022

195 by KoniginElle »»
Sep 7, 4:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.