Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 7, 12:24 AM
Jun 2021
Any unofficial leaks or news regarding Love is War s04? Like the latest movie ended almost 2 yrs ago, still no info yet? There's enough material for atleast 3 seasons(each being 12ep). Are they secretly cooking for 24ep season, to drop it next year?
Sep 7, 12:35 AM
Nov 2020
Nah a new season will probably never happen. Manga went dawn fall after the Christmas arc.
Sep 7, 12:38 AM
Apr 2023
it's has got the green light a long ago but no news since then like my dress up darling and saga of tanya the evil, the only difference is that it is not been officially announced. Well I ask the question from a leaker i trust @SugoiLITE when he was doing q n a on his discord about leaks.
Sep 7, 12:39 AM
May 2022
There aren’t any leaks, the team behind Kaguya is currently finishing up Makeine. Same issue with the 86 team working on Nier; A1 is just too busy nowadays. Even if they decide they wanna do Kaguya S4 next instead of Makeine S2, late 2026 would be the earliest that would happen.
Sep 7, 1:02 AM
Jul 2021
kingsley_017 said:
Any unofficial leaks or news regarding Love is War s04? Like the latest movie ended almost 2 yrs ago, still no info yet? There's enough material for atleast 3 seasons(each being 12ep). Are they secretly cooking for 24ep season, to drop it next year?

After Makiene perhaps? because it's almost the same team who worked on Kaguya-sama
Sep 7, 1:11 AM
Jan 2016
Thunder_lol said:
Nah a new season will probably never happen. Manga went dawn fall after the Christmas arc.

imo it only got good in the movie and what happens after is the best part
Sep 7, 1:11 AM
Dec 2022
It'll definitely come, bro. A-1 Pictures is just currently busy with Makeine y'know. No worries, just be patient a bit more.
Sep 7, 1:14 AM

Jul 2017
i think the movie ended in a pretty good spot, i wouldnt say no to a new season but im satisfied with this series ngl
Sep 7, 3:05 AM
Apr 2023
Thunder_lol said:

All I remember in the end is some cinderella ass helicopter rescue and wondered if a new person took over the plot.
Sep 7, 7:07 AM
Feb 2024
SPARKisnumber1 said:
There aren’t any leaks, the team behind Kaguya is currently finishing up Makeine. Same issue with the 86 team working on Nier; A1 is just too busy nowadays. Even if they decide they wanna do Kaguya S4 next instead of Makeine S2, late 2026 would be the earliest that would happen.

the fuckers take on too many projects and never continue/finish others
Sep 7, 9:19 AM
Apr 2023
Kitsune_089 said:
i think the movie ended in a pretty good spot, i wouldnt say no to a new season but im satisfied with this series ngl

my thoughts exactly! I would definitely be happy with a new season but I'm also happy with the movie being the end!
Sep 7, 10:06 AM
Jun 2021
Thunder_lol said:

See for me it was only the last arc that went downhill. I loved Hayaska’s arc and all the other little moments
Sep 7, 3:16 PM
Feb 2024
A-1 is also busy making Solo Levelling S2 right? Maybe we’ll see something after that and Makeine?
Sep 7, 4:27 PM
Oct 2023
There’s no way to know really. Either just be patient and hope that a new season comes soon, or read the manga. I read the manga and loved it, and I’ll probably just end up watching a new season as well once that drops.
Sep 8, 11:37 AM
Apr 2019
Thunder_lol said:

not true though, love is war is way too popular and profitable, I picked the manga as S1 was finishing airing and it always kept the same vibe till the end... sure, manga endings are always a letdown because we feel as we own the story. Whether it's a movie or a full last season we need an ending.
Sep 9, 7:20 PM
Mar 2020
Hickykissy said:
it's has got the green light a long ago but no news since then like my dress up darling and saga of tanya the evil, the only difference is that it is not been officially announced. Well I ask the question from a leaker i trust @SugoiLITE when he was doing q n a on his discord about leaks.

I'm still waiting for Saga of Tanya the Evil to be up. No matter how long it takes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you prefer Love is War's Dub or Sub ( 1 2 )

Lost_Hearts - Jan 17

72 by sb_rocks »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Naruleach - Apr 2, 2022

337 by ToleratedToast6 »»
Sep 24, 2:26 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LeilaFaeloria - Jun 25, 2022

519 by KoniginElle »»
Sep 21, 7:32 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Jun 24, 2022

425 by KoniginElle »»
Sep 16, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

410 by Xramadhan »»
Sep 15, 1:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.