Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »
Jul 26, 2020 7:49 AM
uwu

Mar 2014
God, I didn't understand anything in the last part of this anime. Why he can forget the "college life" once his old memories coming back? It doesn't make sense
Aug 18, 2020 12:30 PM
Aug 2020
I've watched the anime but it ended up very much disappointing, it was because the last episode was a bit of a rush. Second things second I do not like the Yanna X Linda , it was because Yanna was not a good guy he even rejected KoKo and then like s Chinami. She was a nice girl and that's no doubt but then it was so sudden and would be embarrassing if she had accepted him on that party . I mean he should not give up on her easily and Chinami has feelings for him .He should also understand that it would not be easy to propose on public,and boom he ended liking Linda and when they flirted in the last episode it nearly killed me.I mean Linda do not deserve to be with that guy.He was on a rush for love .But I do not mean that Linda should end up single but needs to find a better guy.Third things third it did not make sense when Linda was able to see the spirit on that bridge while KoKo was not .Last things last Nana and 2D deserves more .

I'm gonna rate it 5 out of ten cause I was so much disappointed.
Aug 18, 2020 12:33 PM
Aug 2020
guilts51 said:
God, I didn't understand anything in the last part of this anime. Why he can forget the "college life" once his old memories coming back? It doesn't make sense

Very much true👏
Aug 18, 2020 12:38 PM
Aug 2020
outkastfox said:
I'm happy with this. Truly am. Linda finally said her feelings, and Banri and Koko got back together. Their friends really helped. Great anime. Going to miss it. See you winter!

I don't think it's that much great and plus I was so much annoyed by koko and Linda deserves him
Sep 10, 2020 4:20 AM
Dec 2014
WHY DID THIS HAPPNED??? FU KOKO I WANT LINDA TO BE HIS GF
Sep 29, 2020 1:08 PM

Sep 2017
helimac95 said:

No, Koko is the best.
Sep 30, 2020 7:45 PM
Mar 2013
HyperSRB said:
helimac95 said:

No, Koko is the best.

My brain short-circuited from reading this, sure Koko's the best at being the most infuriating female char maybe
Oct 1, 2020 1:39 AM

Sep 2017
Chigo_Sensei said:
HyperSRB said:

No, Koko is the best.

My brain short-circuited from reading this, sure Koko's the best at being the most infuriating female char maybe

My bain short-circuited from your reply
Oct 3, 2020 2:16 AM
Oct 2020
steponmebakura said:
What the fuck.

I think it was too damn obvious that will end this way.
What really frustrates me is that we couldn't get to know if Mitsuo made a move on Linda,or Chinami on him.

7/10 with a lot of mercy.
VongolaXII said:
BloodReaperArmy said:
Ohmergersh! I haven't seen the ep yet but by what your saying i may aswell give up watching! Kouko is the most fucking annoying character IMO ever!!! And ohmergersh her hair! I want to throw up just by looking at it! Ughhh, Linda deserved Banri, and also look and Banri falling in love was a little to rushed, maybe more naturally would be better but gosh! Ehh, thus show wasn't the greatest anyway. Nagi no asakura, attack on titan, stiens gate, toradora ftw!

dude u dont have to worry SPOILER:::::::: Linda said YES to past banri(they were able to see and talk to ghost banri) so she said she loves him and that her answer was yes.Ghost was happy with that,but he left present banri to live on.And the present banri finished with Koko.So its like happy ending for both Banris :D
But I think if Old Banri is watching from above he can see that Linda and Mitsuo are gonna be something so what was the point in Linda telling him that she loves ghost Banri if she is just gonna love Mitsuo then Ghost Banri is gonna be sad not really a happy ending for everyone,so Ghost Banri and Chinami didnt have a good ending its so sad, because being in Ghost Banri's place and watching how Linda and Mitsuo hit off when she told him she loves him,This is so stupid.I really don't understand and he loved her longer and she didnt even feel the same way about him and now she suddenly says yes but just after that she gonna Be with Mitsuo, so what does it all mean did she wanna make sad like wtf. But I get it maybe Ghost Banri wants Linda happy life and just because he died he doesnt want her to be lonely her whole life.And what if she told him that just so she could love Mitsuo,Linda is a son of a bitch,Shes probably the worst character for me in Golden Time.To all those people who hate her,Fuck you Linda you sneaky little bitch
KirtoFanHereOct 3, 2020 2:25 AM
Oct 9, 2020 1:12 AM

Jun 2020
The ending was satisfying, while it was clear it was rushed in order to tie some loose ends, it made me feel pleased. I was worried it would have simply made it seem as though Banri's experiences in that year were just a fleeting dream in the morning, but it united his past and present and gave him the life that I believed he deserved, especially after all that struggle. Friendship and love really overcame the hodgepodge that was Banri's precarious existence.

It is just sad to think that if Linda showed up earlier, the ghost of Banri would have been truly happy, rather than getting a glimpse of what it could have been before disappearing.

8/10, I am a sucker for endings like this. :)
Have a great day!

Nov 10, 2020 11:28 AM

Aug 2017
Not the ending I wanted, was rooting for Linda.

Still had my fun while watching this serie, but the second half was underwhelming compared to the first half for me and this serie can be pretty cringey sometimes.

2D-kun best character imo and wished some characters like Oka-chan got some better endings.

7/10
Nov 12, 2020 5:41 AM
Sep 2020
10/10 good end...
Nov 14, 2020 12:58 PM
Jul 2018
I really felt like Golden Time was going to do me dirty.

Koko originally came off as a looney, but seeing her fall for Banri and then getting to know her, I felt she was the most human character.

With Banri being the protagonist and the villain of the plot, I wanted modern Banri to triumph. I'd grown to love Koko, and was thrilled to see them together at the end.

Linda wasn't a developed enough character to make me want to root for her. I couldn't help but feel like Koko was the show's main character.

I was recommended two shows that would supposedly make me cry. Anohana and Golden time. Anohana had me falling apart by episode two, and had me ugly crying at the finale. Golden time took me about eight episodes to get into, and even at the end, though satisfied, I didn't feel emotional.

It was a lovely end though. Now I'm back to that familiar state of 'what do I watch now?'
Nov 16, 2020 2:20 PM
Apr 2020
O desenvolvimento da história e dos personagens é excelente, esse anime é uma montanha russa de sentimentos, vi tudo em dois dias, o final foi perfeito me agradou 100%
Nov 28, 2020 7:40 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
It's been a long while since my first watch but I really enjoyed it this time too. Definitely found it a lot more cringe and frustrating here and there but it was entertaining to no end even then.

Hocchan's performance as Kaga Kouko won me over at the start and that seems to be the case yet again. Kaga-san may have had her numerous flaws but she was just great fun to watch xD. Very human and charming, to add to that.

Linda-senpai was a really nice "goody two shoes" character and that outburst in the end after all that wishy-washy definitely hurt too. But I think I'm too big a Kaga-fan to hope for otherwise, lol. Nice that she's finally starting to like Yana-san though, there's still hope and love for her!

Sad that this isn't necessarily the case for Oka-chan, however. She really deserved some happiness. And then there's 2D-kun who's simply a champ, 'nuff said!

Lots of great memorable moments to take with me this time around too. A particular wild bar scene has been etched in my mind since my first watch and it was just as awkward this time xD. Going to be tuning in to the Op & ED once in a while too, they were a real bless episode in and episode out.

Lowering my personal score to an 8.5/10 (9/10 on MAL). The judge in me feels an 8 is more appropriate but scratch that, I freakin' love this show. Definitely going to be re-watching this soon!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 14, 2020 1:14 PM
Feb 2020
Anyone reading my comment, please help me I'm a bit confused.
The anime doesn't belong to mystery genre, so till the last episode I always thought ghost of old Banri as a metaphor to denote his lost memories (& desire). Moreover how can an alive guy have a ghost (2 souls of a single person).

Then the climax happened with fallen ring handed over by ghost & Linda releasing the long suppressed feelings just for the sake which clearly startled me. I didn't expected that to happen in that way. (I haven't read source material, so no idea what the hell was that).
Dec 24, 2020 1:14 AM
Oct 2019
Não gostei do final pois ela apenas foi desenvolvido para Banri e Koko, com poucas explicações sobre o ultimo retorno de Banri.
Além de o roteiro ser muito mal criado por outros personagens. Pois bem, fazer aparecer um personagem super fofa como Chinami em quase todos episodios e a final deram um fodase nos sentimentos e na historia por parte dela que poderia ter desenvolvido de pouco a pouco com Yana durante os 24 epsodios. E apesar de eles terem o mesmo sentimento a merda do roteiro criou um final superficial de Yana com Linda oque bem poderia ser desenvolvido o retorno do Sentimento do Yana para Chinami. Dei foi 1/10 nessa bosta so me fez gastar tempo.
Dec 24, 2020 5:53 AM
Aug 2020
Happy that it does not ended with a cliff hanger!! overall a good ending. Kind of expected that he will end with koko...
Feb 3, 2021 2:03 PM
Feb 2021
I loved this anime very much
Feb 18, 2021 6:25 AM

Aug 2010
This anime was all over the place and hard to keep interest in for a while, but in the end, I'm satisfied with the ending and have grown to love Kouko and Banri as a couple.

I give this a 7/10.

Feb 22, 2021 9:20 PM

Aug 2014
Golden time does feel refreshing, but it can get boring every now and then, specially after episode 12. Golden Time should have focused on being 13 episodes and speed things up a bit more.

The best moments of the anime was when Linda was involved, either with Banri or Koko or Koko-Banri. Never really cared for Yana as a possible romantic partner of Linda. Dont get me wrong, Koko and Banri were good characters, but they were meh also. 

The moments of Banri and Koko were nice, but after episode 12, it was just meh to be honest.

Its an ok to solid anime.  I dont think ill ever watch it again.

Golden Time does feel more refreshing than Toradora, but its not better than Toradora (since both animes were written by same author and done by same anime studio)

Golden Time just gets too much credit for being a non-middle school or non-high school setting and for having a couple so early in the anime and going from there. But it shouldnt be given all the praise just because of that.

With that said, dont get me wrong, if I do have a girlfriend, I WOULD LOVE for her to act the same way with me the way Koko acts with Banri
oooo3333Mar 1, 2023 1:42 AM
Mar 23, 2021 4:23 AM
Nov 2019
YESS DUDEEE i've suffered and suffered seeing Kouko suffer but atleast she was happy at the end i hope Linda didn't exist i hate her so much without her this anime would've been much better anyways a terrible boyfriend nothing he does will ever repay her he doesn't deserve her and i really mean that. throughout this anime i was just saying when will this end just please end already i hated just seeing Kouko suffer over and over then banri just says anything to fool her and she's too nice and loves him so much to the point of continuing with him anyways this anime made me suffer i do not wanna go through that again fuck u linda the only character i rlly cared for in this anime is Kouko.
Mar 28, 2021 9:38 PM
Mar 2021
I like this sooooooooo sad
Apr 8, 2021 10:43 AM
Dec 2018
Keyaru6 said:
YESS DUDEEE i've suffered and suffered seeing Kouko suffer but atleast she was happy at the end i hope Linda didn't exist i hate her so much without her this anime would've been much better anyways a terrible boyfriend nothing he does will ever repay her he doesn't deserve her and i really mean that. throughout this anime i was just saying when will this end just please end already i hated just seeing Kouko suffer over and over then banri just says anything to fool her and she's too nice and loves him so much to the point of continuing with him anyways this anime made me suffer i do not wanna go through that again fuck u linda the only character i rlly cared for in this anime is Kouko.

Every plot that concerned Linda was full of lies and deceit. The only things that we can assume were true about her is that she didn't really love Banri and she thought he was unreliable, she said it enough times. I preferred Kouko, by far, but the main reason that I prefer her with Banri is because Banri is better with her. Less of a crybaby and coward, their relationship was more even. With Linda, she was always putting him down and treating him like a child, there is no way she loved him.

At the end, when Yana is looking at her, she never looked at Banri like that once, and people are still trying to say that she was better for him. It wasn't the accident that messed Banri up, it was Linda, the way she treated him, the way she left him hanging and the insecurity she made him feel. The amnesia wouldn't have been a problem if he had a happy history with Linda. But he was always confused and anxious with her, so when his memories come back he was always a wreck. Linda created 90% of the problems in this show. If she had been nicer to Banri, and honest, when they were at school, none of these problems would have ever happened. Horrible character. They way she did things before and after Banri's accident was just all wrong.

And the ending is Banri letting go of the past and realising that he had held Linda back as well. I'm not convinced that she ever said yes to him. Even if she did, she knew he was running to Kouko, so that would be more about closure than anything else.
Gab5Apr 8, 2021 4:24 PM
May 12, 2021 9:39 PM
Apr 2021
Thanks to everybody who reads this:

This was a perfect anime and story to me. This was just so great! This is what I want in a romance, it takes you for a roller coaster ride of emotions ending happily. These stories that send you off with emotions typically have a sad ending. But this is the perfect example of a well balanced emotional show that still ends happily and perfect. I needed this. The last 2 episodes had me crazy but it ended the way I wanted it too. With kouko :).

-I really can’t complain about anything with this story, just minor things. Like how I wanted them to kiss longer, and in very few specific scenes I wanted more emotion shown. But I love this anime!

The two personalities that Banri had combined and then he chose what he really wanted, to be the “ultimate” Banri. He did love Linda but he overcame that and found his true love. I liked all the characters. I don’t want to get hate but, I was rooting for Kouko all along, just seeing her catch and confess to Banri was great. I feel she was 100% better for him than Linda. Every time I watched flashbacks with Linda, I just felt like it was a little bit fake, and she never confessed, she needed a day to think about it. I know personally if a girl said she would need time to think about it to me then it wasn’t real. You should be able to convey your feelings then and there when you are asked, or even earlier on. So that’s how I loved Kouko, growing with her, seeing her with Banri, seeing her emotions, her stealing a bike and catching up to him to confess her love. I admire that. I just enjoy romance that this, and the relationship Kouko and Banri has.

Anyway, I connected with Kouko, her character was shown the most and most realistic, and the most realistic being with Banri. Just seeing her fall for Banri no matter how annoying she was and getting to know her, I just loved the ending. This anime had the perfect amount of comedy, sadness, happiness, just perfect. Great ending with everybody happy, and then being together.

I also love the openings and endings with this anime, it really fit the show and tone set for it.

I love Banri and Kouko together!
May 29, 2021 3:00 PM
Jul 2013
Not sure how all of this holds up against science, but well, with the whole Ghost Banri thing I suppose there's no point digging.

We get a happy ending, thanks to 2D-kun, the true bro.

P.S. It might be a good time to rewatch NANA.
matheoo41May 29, 2021 3:06 PM
Jun 4, 2021 9:24 PM
Jul 2020
I was so happy to see Banri and Koko back together again. I think she underestimated her strength when she broke up with Banri. The next day she tells him she doesn't have the strength to deal with him, I think that was really wrong of her. I think she had incredible internal strength that could withstand anything Banri could dish out with his mental state. And then there was the fact that her father was also supportive, which would lead to a good marriage, not to mention Banri's mother also being supportive.
Jun 6, 2021 12:47 PM
Jul 2020
is this the wedding reception for Banri and Koko????
Jun 6, 2021 12:47 PM
Jul 2020
Is Koko sitting at the bottom of a staircase at her own wedding reception during the intro?
bradleesargentJun 6, 2021 12:50 PM
Jun 13, 2021 12:38 AM
Nov 2020
It was good ending heartwarming
Jul 2, 2021 10:59 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Rytakahashi09 said:
I'm surprised by quite a lot of negative comments here for Kouko and the ending.

I think it is one of the best romance anime ever and Kouko is one of the best female MC ever, because she's straightforward and very dedicated to the one she loves, unlike typical tsunderes which you can find in a lot of mainstream romance animes. Linda had her chance yet she f*cked it up, but i still like her for being a good support for BanriXKouko. There's no hateful character in this anime outside the Ghost Banri. The story development is superb.

10/10 from me, it is indeed one of the greats.
This is how I love Golden Time too! the perfect blend of story character comedy romance

lenonglevis said:
so whos the girl for 2d-kun? jeez need a ova or somthin there
a OVA would be awesome to see a little further down. I could see Okachan though with 2d-kun, they could see interest with each other like Mitsuo did with Linda.
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jul 22, 2021 8:32 AM

Feb 2020
Well, this anime wasn't as bad as I first thought. The characters were pretty interesting and undearing and I liked how the show tried to deal with the topic of amnesia and how it affects relationships.
There are a lot of flaws though. Ghost Banri is one of them of course (became worse when it turned out Linda can interact with him), but there are others. Among the most important ones, there is the fact that the characters could easily go from interesting and well written to very clumsily handled, sometimes in one single scene. I won't go into detail because that'd be too long, though I'll talk a bit about Banri and Kouko.

While Banri being pretty bland didn't make for the best mc out there, it's okay because the point is for him not to have much of a personality, to be incomplete. My biggest problem with him lies in the way that even his old self didn't have much of a personality. It was hard to feel the tension with him gradually losing himself since he was basically just the same before and after, simply with different memories. It particularly bothered me because for a show that wants to portray the importance of memories and how much your past and relationships can impact your personality, it really could have been handled better than that.
And about Kouko, she was a good character but my problem with her is that her possessive, almost abusive personality hasn't been explored enough and in the end, didn't seem to serve much purpose other than explain how much she loved Banri. I hoped we would get an explanation to this behaviour, to why she seems to have such strong abandonment issues. We can't say it's just her personality, to such a degree this is a mental disorder. Don't tell me it is because of Yana having rejected her, she was like that even before and anyway, I can't buy it considering how she seems to have pretty much forgotten about him. And that's another thing, after having been obsessive for ages, she suddenly forgot about Yana because she now has Banri. That made it hard for me to believe in their relationship, to believe that he isn't some substitute. Fortunately, she received some good development and showed how much she loves Banri which made me feel more invested in their relationship, but the initial problem remains.

I have several other issues but I don't feel like writing more than that, it's not that important anyway.
I don't know if I like this show more than Toradora, I definitely got more attached to Toradora's cast but Golden Time has the advantage of being more mature and realistic (at times at least) so I think I just like them equally. (No actually, after a bit of thinking I still prefer Toradora due to it managing to make its characters so much more memorable.)
So I give Golden Time a good 6/10, it could've been a 7 but the issues were too prominent.

Oh wait, I just remembered one thing I wanted to mention : I find it a shame that Banri fully went back to his amnesiac self but with his memories back (that sounds so paradoxal). I didn't want him to remain completely oblivious to everything, but it would have been interesting to see him try to work things out more gradually rather than having such a brutal change.
FafetteJul 22, 2021 8:46 AM
Aug 13, 2021 9:39 AM
Feb 2021
Upto episode 23 I was at edge of my seat ... Finale is a total let down on how rushed it was anyways it's 10/10 fr me if it had 2 more episodes settling things slowly I could have ranked it in my top 5 roms anime... Sad but this anime as a whole deserves 8.1 + ratings atleast enjoyed a ton !!!!
Aug 24, 2021 9:50 PM

Nov 2013
Good job keeping the uncertainty to the very last.

One thing I can't help but to wonder.. is there a crossover from another anime going on here? That girl Nana next door, there was a series of the same name with a character that looked a lot like her and and in the same profession. Coincidence?
Sep 25, 2021 5:55 PM
Mar 2021
In this episode, I cry for linda. Kouko was really annoying, how could Banri love her. Well at least kouko has changed. The plot is too fast, so I give 7/10 for this anime.
Oct 12, 2021 4:28 PM

May 2019
That got close of what i predicted. Wholesome nice end.

I'm surprised that so many disliked. I imagine if these disturbed weebs wanted a end where Koko is forgotten and Linda and Banri started over from begining lol. THIS would be a waste of time.

Since i'm not a suicidal salty neet weeb with mental issues, i like when shows made for a good end, actually have a good end.
Oct 28, 2021 9:49 AM

Jun 2021
Just finished it. What an amazing anime. Has to be my second fav after Bunny Girl Senpai.
Altho I'm a bit sad that in one of last post ending scenes it showed Linda giggling at Mitsuo filming her meaning it's hinted that they'd maybe fall in love which would leave Oka ultimately heart broken. Hoped maybe Linda would lean towards Koshino perhaps so Mitsuo and Oka could hook up but it's just one small shot so it can be open ended, left for viewers imagination. I honestly don't get how this doesn't have an even higher score. Amazing show.
Great drama all around, good romance through out all of it, decent story with okay plot twists, awesome characters, even some funny comedy bits.
Man, I already wish I could rewatch it again for the first time.
Nov 26, 2021 7:18 PM
Jul 2020
Saki said:
Ahhh... foolish me to ship Linda x Banri till the end.
who does she end up with was she a loner then
Dec 30, 2021 6:01 PM
May 2020
man that was goated though i wasn't a fan on the plot convenience there and how everyone else's situation but it made me happy so ill let it slide
Mar 17, 2022 6:55 PM

Jan 2021
Truly the best timeline. Didn't like how Koko and Banri handled their relationship the past few episodes, but it all worked out in the end. Good luck Mitsuo x Linda, but poor Chinami
T-T.

2D-kun and Nana-Senpai best wingmen(?)

Mar 22, 2022 4:21 AM
Sep 2013
Despite rooting solely for Linda, I found the ending a little disturbing since the original Banri , the ghost Banri just lost his life instead of merging with the second Banri. He died at the age of 18 and he was replaced by the latter Banri, where the second Banri replaced the first's ones love Linda with Kouko even though Banri A was going as far as cursing him out of his anger cause he wanted to be with her even as a ghost. But yea he died.
Apr 9, 2022 1:45 AM

Jan 2021
Loved the anime, although felt like the last three episodes were done in a rush...people say that the manga has an alternative ending (?) so time to check that i guess
Apr 30, 2022 7:22 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
It ended as I expected, there was no way Banri wouldn't get with Kouko. I was split between Kouko and Linda for a while, but I ultimately wanted Kouko to be the one, because she didn't have anyone else after Yana told her to get lost. She was a misunderstood soul who just needed to find the right person.

These last few episodes were a little rough though. It just felt rushed, and even some characters were left hanging. First off, what was the deal with that scene with Linda on the bridge? It didn't make any sense as that should've just been in Banri's mind? Why was she there? Did she actually say that in real life? I can only assume that's what they were trying to get across. Linda caught up to Banri, expressed her feelings but also accepted the fact he wanted to be with Kouko because she missed her shot. It was honestly a lazy way of ending her arc. She and Banri deserved a heart to heart; a one on one scene of Linda finally giving Banri an honest answer. This just felt cheap.

So I guess Yana and Chinami were left hanging. It's looking like Linda was developing feelings for him for no reason at the end. I guess it's so they both have some kind of closure to their character arcs? At least Yana was a supportive friend at the end. And Chinami took a massive L. She was left completely in the cold. Pretty brutal way to treat her.

At least 2D turned out to be the absolute chad of the entire series. It's great because I'm sure most everyone wrote him off at the beginning. But he only got better and better, becoming more supportive and more forward with helping his friends. Good guy 2D.

I think it's clear that Kouko is a pretty contentious character. She definitely had her ups and downs. I feel like her whole obsessive tendencies should've been addressed and worked on, as she was still pretty obsessive at the end. But she was also sweet, kind, and stuck it out with Banri's condition. I think she was able to grow from the selfish person who thought everything revolved around her, to a much more caring and considerate person. I'm glad she got with Banri in the end.

Ultimately, I enjoyed the show, and the amnesia aspect made it interesting and somewhat unique for a romance. But the ending was rushed, some of the amnesia aspects could've been handled better. But it was a charming, cute, heartwarming, and sincere romantic story.

7/10
May 17, 2022 8:23 AM
Jul 2021
The whole Amnesia plot is horrible.

And the love triangles and their chemistry is poorly written and leaves a bad taste.

Although there are two good moments in entire story they are not worth the 24 episodes as I cringed at many parts of story.

Feels like I have wasted my time 4/10
May 18, 2022 6:11 AM

Dec 2020
The whole amnesia thing was whack.

So he reverted back to his old personality with his memories back and then after the bridge he kept the memories and regained his new personality again? I'm assuming so cause he literally said he still loved Linda like 5 minutes earlier. So the personalities didn't merge then or he lost his old personality entirely?

The whole time it was within a realm of "ghost past Banri" was just in his head and it was his internal struggles. But the ghost gave him the ring back that physically fell off the bridge?? What.

Held onto that Linda ship to the end. And it showed a woulda coulda shoulda scene so that's good enough for me since I feel like could've worked out if the accident never happened.

Overall 6/10. Looking it over, show was extremely frustrating but entertaining.
Sep 6, 2022 9:42 PM

Apr 2016
Anime Sensasional
Sep 10, 2022 7:52 PM

Aug 2021
I'm happy with the way this ended. I was losing my faith there at times but they actually were able to wrap it up nicely.
Oct 22, 2022 11:26 AM
Oct 2022
シーズン2ゴールデンタイムお待ちしております
Oct 22, 2022 11:30 AM
Oct 2022
シーズン2ゴールデンタイムお待ちしております
Nov 19, 2022 8:34 AM

Aug 2020
nahhh nijigen kun typing in banris behalf was hella weird but im glad it worked out LMAO and for plot reasons good thing ghost banri transcended logic and gave back the ring he fucking dropped lol. I had a really great time watching this. I was thinking of giving it an 8 but what the hell i love the characters a lot and they certainly left an impression on me. im willing to forgive all the times the drama was too drama-ry.

9/10 loved it a lot

justice for oka chan though i hope she gets her happy ending
Pages (18) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

476 by Motebitchie »»
Jun 9, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2013

402 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Jun 8, 4:55 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

245 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Jun 8, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

312 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Jun 8, 3:37 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2013

226 by The_Black_B3ast »»
Jun 8, 3:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.