Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10)

New
Pages (145) « First ... « 107 108 [109] 110 111 » ... Last »
Oct 25, 2022 1:00 PM
Jul 2022
(I wanted to use a picture but I can't paste it)
Hi, I'm looking for this anime: there are five girls, one has green hair and white wings, another one is a mermaid with pink hair and white tail, another one has blue hair, another one has pink hair and sings and the last one has blonde hair and a black dress.

I'm also looking for another anime.
I remember just this scene: a girl is tied up in a sort of table, she's dressed up with a white dress (I think it was a marriage one, I'm not sure) and she has wrists and ankles tied up in chains. She has a ball gag in her mouth and tries to break free. If I remember correctly, there was the captive near her that shows her a man who's also tied up and they both scream and try to break free.
Then the girl uses a magic with her hand, frees it and then she's able to take off the ball gag.

I hope I'm clear
frakow49Oct 25, 2022 1:06 PM
Oct 25, 2022 1:49 PM

Feb 2014
frakow49 said:
Hi, I'm looking for this anime: there are five girls, one has green hair and white wings, another one is a mermaid with pink hair and white tail, another one has blue hair, another one has pink hair and sings and the last one has blonde hair and a black dress.

something like: Centaur no Nayami?
(you can upload it on tumblr and post it here)

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Oct 25, 2022 6:24 PM
Oct 2022
Hello Everyone,

I have been looking for an old anime that I cant seem to find. The anime is about the a main character and his best friend finding the best friend's sister killed. The mc was secretly the boyfriend of the sister but the best friend didnt know. This is what i remember from the beginning but later on supernatural powers kick in with I believe 2 clans or groups of people trying to awaken a being. In reality the sister had faked her murder? it is a little fuzzy but I believe it was a suicide that she manipulated into looking like a murder. She did this because she was inheriting the powers of the being that was to be awakened.

This seems like quite the anime when i explain it like that lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
SpiralJokerOct 25, 2022 6:31 PM
Oct 25, 2022 7:29 PM

Nov 2013
SpiralJoker said:
Hello Everyone,

I have been looking for an old anime that I cant seem to find. The anime is about the a main character and his best friend finding the best friend's sister killed. The mc was secretly the boyfriend of the sister but the best friend didnt know. This is what i remember from the beginning but later on supernatural powers kick in with I believe 2 clans or groups of people trying to awaken a being. In reality the sister had faked her murder? it is a little fuzzy but I believe it was a suicide that she manipulated into looking like a murder. She did this because she was inheriting the powers of the being that was to be awakened.

This seems like quite the anime when i explain it like that lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That's Zetsuen no Tempest.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Oct 26, 2022 7:44 AM

Aug 2018
Saori_Shun said:
Hi! I have three pictures that contain some characters I need identified.

First, there's this art by Bahamucho of Baha-chop:

Second, there's this photo. The only characters in there that I recognise are the heroines of Shin Ringetsu:

And lastly, there's this cosplay photo. The only characters that I recognise in this cosplay photo are Kazuma Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho and Miss Amane from Death Note, but I can make out some other cosplayers:

Sorry to quote myself so soon, but I need help for these three questions and no-one would help me. If anyone can help me this time I'll be so grateful!
Oct 26, 2022 7:41 PM

Dec 2014
Male MC is some kind of important candidate, reality is broken, childhood friend got taken, get sent to academy and require to conquer 7 girls bearing deadly sin.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Oct 27, 2022 5:00 AM
Jul 2020
aLotQuestion_ said:
Male MC is some kind of important candidate, reality is broken, childhood friend got taken, get sent to academy and require to conquer 7 girls bearing deadly sin.

Could it be... Trinity Seven?
Oct 27, 2022 11:22 AM

Oct 2020
Hello, I've been looking for an anime which I watched many years ago. It's an ecchi anime + dementia (I think) in which MC (I think he had dark bluish hair) falls in love with a girl (I think she had reddish brown hair) who has a little sister (I think she had blonde hair). I recall this scene in which the guy goes to the girl's house and they have sex and then the girl's parents and sister arrives but they aren't caught. But the little sister guesses they had sex and teases them.
After that the girl (brown hair) got into some kind of accident and goes into a coma i think. And wakes up many years later but doesn't realise that she had been in a coma for many years. She starts to doubt things when she notices that her hair had gotten much longer, her hands looked a bit wrinkled (iirc) and her friends and the main guy look a bit mature.

And i think the guy would visit her daily/frequently while she was in a coma. But her parents asked him not to come near her (I think it's because they think he's the reason she went into a coma or something idk), but I think he still visits her and then she just randomly wakes up and then her parents ask him to keep visiting her. (This paragraph I'm not too sure if this is from the same anime).

Would be really grateful if someone could help me out :D

"FALL OFF YOUR HORSE!" - Gyro Zeppeli
Oct 27, 2022 12:02 PM

Jul 2021
_rao_ said:
Hello, I've been looking for an anime which I watched many years ago. It's an ecchi anime + dementia (I think) in which MC (I think he had dark bluish hair) falls in love with a girl (I think she had reddish brown hair) who has a little sister (I think she had blonde hair). I recall this scene in which the guy goes to the girl's house and they have sex and then the girl's parents and sister arrives but they aren't caught. But the little sister guesses they had sex and teases them.
After that the girl (brown hair) got into some kind of accident and goes into a coma i think. And wakes up many years later but doesn't realise that she had been in a coma for many years. She starts to doubt things when she notices that her hair had gotten much longer, her hands looked a bit wrinkled (iirc) and her friends and the main guy look a bit mature.

And i think the guy would visit her daily/frequently while she was in a coma. But her parents asked him not to come near her (I think it's because they think he's the reason she went into a coma or something idk), but I think he still visits her and then she just randomly wakes up and then her parents ask him to keep visiting her. (This paragraph I'm not too sure if this is from the same anime).

this is a wild guess but try this https://myanimelist.net/anime/147

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 27, 2022 1:19 PM

Oct 2020
TsutanaiFuun said:
_rao_ said:

Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for! :D

"FALL OFF YOUR HORSE!" - Gyro Zeppeli
Oct 27, 2022 2:39 PM

Dec 2016
Anyone know which anime this yellow cat with red eyes is from?

https://livedoor.blogimg.jp/bipblog/imgs/1/9/195c931e.jpg

Oct 27, 2022 3:06 PM

Mar 2021
Shimotsuki_05 said:

I’m pretty sure it’s this, from Azumanga Daioh: https://myanimelist.net/character/3848/Chiyos_Father
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2022 3:10 PM

Dec 2016
lslaa said:
Shimotsuki_05 said:

I’m pretty sure it’s this, from Azumanga Daioh: https://myanimelist.net/character/3848/Chiyos_Father

But, they don’t look exactly the same. Chiyo‘s father has black eyes and his body shape is different.
Oct 27, 2022 3:15 PM

Mar 2021
Shimotsuki_05 said:
lslaa said:

But, they don’t look exactly the same. Chiyo‘s father has black eyes and his body shape is different.

yeah but the rest of the face is the same, I think it's just the artists art style. or maybe not, sorry, that's the most I can help you with this
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2022 3:36 PM

Dec 2016
lslaa said:
Shimotsuki_05 said:

yeah but the rest of the face is the same, I think it's just the artists art style. or maybe not, sorry, that's the most I can help you with this

Yes, that could be right. Thank you very much for your answer.
Oct 27, 2022 4:11 PM

Dec 2021
frakow49 said:

I'm also looking for another anime.
I remember just this scene: a girl is tied up in a sort of table, she's dressed up with a white dress (I think it was a marriage one, I'm not sure) and she has wrists and ankles tied up in chains. She has a ball gag in her mouth and tries to break free. If I remember correctly, there was the captive near her that shows her a man who's also tied up and they both scream and try to break free.
Then the girl uses a magic with her hand, frees it and then she's able to take off the ball gag.

I hope I'm clear

About your second request, the name of the series is Mnemosyne (https://myanimelist.net/anime/3342). The scene you describe appears at the beginning of the sixth OVA.

Oct 27, 2022 5:12 PM

Mar 2021
シモツキ_05 said:

Nekogamisama in Paniponi Dash!

https://myanimelist.net/character/10023/Nekogami-sama

Oct 27, 2022 10:35 PM

Jul 2021
_rao_ said:
TsutanaiFuun said:

Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for! :D
i'm happy to have helped :)

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 28, 2022 4:09 AM

Dec 2021
https://i.imgur.com/VYShFYu.gif

I'm sacrificing my dignity to know which anime/hentai this gif is from?
AnjumhossainOct 28, 2022 4:13 AM
Hope to find that distinct person.
Oct 28, 2022 4:11 AM

Dec 2021
Eleysis_ said:
https://imgur.com/a/I2aGX38

Where is she from? Meme is a little blurry
She is from "We never learn."
Oct 28, 2022 4:14 AM

Feb 2014
Anjumhossain said:

looks like: Ikkitousen Great Guardians

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Oct 28, 2022 8:06 AM

Dec 2021
]
machy871 said:
Anjumhossain said:

Thanks a lot. Btw
Do you know the ep number?
Oct 28, 2022 8:12 AM

Feb 2014
Anjumhossain said:
]
machy871 said:

Thanks a lot. Btw
Do you know the ep number?

Should be episode 1 (8 min).

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Oct 29, 2022 7:28 AM
Oct 29, 2022 7:37 AM

Feb 2014

1 looks like: One Room
2 looks like: Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu
3 looks like: Kaguya-sama
4 looks like: Futoku no Guild

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Oct 29, 2022 9:36 AM

May 2013
machy871 said:

1 looks like: One Room
2 looks like: Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu
3 looks like: Kaguya-sama
4 looks like: Futoku no Guild

ALL corect ! thanks
Oct 29, 2022 11:38 PM
Jul 2017
so im trying to help a friend out. he doesn't remember much or if it was an anime or not but it's still worth a try. this is the description.

Appeared to be in the style of anime, dystopion future where very few people are alive, and when a person was found dead there was a flower growing from there chest.
Oct 30, 2022 8:03 AM
Oct 2022
Hello everyone, I'm here to ask anyone who wants to answer me if maybe they know the title of an anime.

What I remember about this anime is that the characters were mainly male, if not all male, and if I am not mistaken they were inspired by deities.

Some characters: like this guy with white/pink hair tied I think in a side ponytail and dressed in traditional Japanese clothes or two others, one with a ponytail and another who I think is inspired by some Indian deity, who apparently were friends but because of a misunderstanding (The two lived in a village and basically befriended this little girl who was being beaten by her father, then one day something happened and the girl was killed by some villagers with flaming arrows and fell into a cliff) they end up fighting and 'hating' each other.

Other things I remember:
-if I'm not mistaken, their purpose was to kind of rid humans of negativity or something like that,
-they end up during the story to collect shiny pieces of glass or ever-shining marbles that are part of one of these characters that I don't remember.

One particular scene and the one I remember best was where the two characters who had been fighting, the two above^, are kind of fighting and arguing at the same time and the character with the ponytail is basically pierced by the other one with golden arrows.
That's all I remember, if anyone knows the title I'd love to hear back! Thank you very much in advance to everyone ♥♥♥
Oct 30, 2022 8:16 AM
Oct 2022
DiasOratrios said:
Hello everyone, I'm here to ask anyone who wants to answer me if maybe they know the title of an anime.

What I remember about this anime is that the characters were mainly male, if not all male, and if I am not mistaken they were inspired by deities.

Some characters: like this guy with white/pink hair tied I think in a side ponytail and dressed in traditional Japanese clothes or two others, one with a ponytail and another who I think is inspired by some Indian deity, who apparently were friends but because of a misunderstanding (The two lived in a village and basically befriended this little girl who was being beaten by her father, then one day something happened and the girl was killed by some villagers with flaming arrows and fell into a cliff) they end up fighting and 'hating' each other.

Other things I remember:
-if I'm not mistaken, their purpose was to kind of rid humans of negativity or something like that,
-they end up during the story to collect shiny pieces of glass or ever-shining marbles that are part of one of these characters that I don't remember.

One particular scene and the one I remember best was where the two characters who had been fighting, the two above^, are kind of fighting and arguing at the same time and the character with the ponytail is basically pierced by the other one with golden arrows.
That's all I remember, if anyone knows the title I'd love to hear back! Thank you very much in advance to everyone ♥♥♥

Haven't watched it in ages so I'm not sure if any of those happened but your second point about collecting shining marbles throughout the story is from 'Inuyasha'. Try that.
Oct 30, 2022 8:20 AM
Oct 2022
Deaths_Silence said:
so im trying to help a friend out. he doesn't remember much or if it was an anime or not but it's still worth a try. this is the description.

Appeared to be in the style of anime, dystopion future where very few people are alive, and when a person was found dead there was a flower growing from there chest.

Maybe 'The Promised Neverland'.
Oct 30, 2022 8:56 AM
Oct 2022
YanPer said:
DiasOratrios said:

Other things I remember:

Haven't watched it in ages so I'm not sure if any of those happened but your second point about collecting shining marbles throughout the story is from 'Inuyasha'. Try that.

Thank you for your reply! But I know it's not Inuyasha, I've seen it too is there are several female characters and in the Anime I'm looking for they are pretty much all male. Anyway, thanks again ♥♥♥♥
Oct 30, 2022 11:17 AM
Apr 2021
Hello, I need help identifying anime characters from a music video I saw at MCM comic con!

It was a duet between two guys, a very catchy song. One was taller, had more of a masculine anime face and had black and white hair in three parts: black, white in the middle, then black (or the inverse if my memory has failed me). The shorter guy had darker hair and bigger eyes (more of a 'feminine' anime face)

The music video was just the images of the two of them and switched to the image of the guy who had a solo, and when they sang together they would both appear.

The song was so catchy and I want to listen to it again! I would appreciate any help, thank you!!
Oct 30, 2022 10:13 PM
Jul 2017
YanPer said:
Deaths_Silence said:

Maybe 'The Promised Neverland'.

I don't think so they said it was an older show unless there more then the one I'm aware of i don't think so, thank you though
Oct 31, 2022 5:25 PM

Apr 2019

does anyone know what this is
Oct 31, 2022 5:36 PM

Jun 2014
Coolness0228 said:

does anyone know what this is

22/7: 8+3=?
Oct 31, 2022 5:48 PM

Apr 2019

thank you kind soul
Nov 1, 2022 6:21 AM
May 2018
https://imgur.com/a/Lq8MX1r
Which anime this tanuki girl from. NVM the text, i ss this from a slander vedio
Nov 1, 2022 6:26 AM

Feb 2014
Darth_InVader said:

looks like: Commercial

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Nov 1, 2022 6:28 AM
May 2018
machy871 said:
Darth_InVader said:

looks like: Commercial
aaah yes. thnx bro. i am sad, i thought it was an anime. But thnx for the help
Nov 1, 2022 6:40 AM
May 2018
There was this manga i read a long time back but cant find it. All i know is that there was this something like this

There is a boy and a girl. The boy loves the girl. One day the girl dies when an asteroid or something falls on her, but to the boys surprise she revives but is merged with an alien body with alien powers. Now the boy wants to help her get back her humanity. Its a pretty short manga. less than 100 chapters.
Nov 1, 2022 7:03 AM

Aug 2018
Saori_Shun said:
Saori_Shun said:
Hi! I have three pictures that contain some characters I need identified.

First, there's this art by Bahamucho of Baha-chop:

Second, there's this photo. The only characters in there that I recognise are the heroines of Shin Ringetsu:

And lastly, there's this cosplay photo. The only characters that I recognise in this cosplay photo are Kazuma Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho and Miss Amane from Death Note, but I can make out some other cosplayers:

Sorry to quote myself so soon, but I need help for these three questions and no-one would help me. If anyone can help me this time I'll be so grateful!

Second time I've had to quote this post, but I need help identifying all the unidentified characters in these three photos, and I apologise in advance if I'm doing anything wrong!
Nov 1, 2022 7:44 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Nov 1, 2022 7:50 AM

Jan 2017

Durarara !! x2 Ketsu : Dufufufu !!
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Nov 1, 2022 7:50 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012

Thanks!

Here's your answer @Sanksimilian
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Nov 1, 2022 8:23 AM

Sep 2020
Thanks, Alexioos95

You saved my life

« »
- Aiai Gakusha -
"Hey look, don't rush! I'm healthy enough to sleep late maybe "
Nov 3, 2022 12:26 AM

Feb 2014

1 looks like: HigeHiro fanart
2 looks like: Shinmai Maou no Testament

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Nov 3, 2022 1:43 AM

Jan 2020

Thanks! The first one did look like Sayu to me, but wasn't sure
Pages (145) « First ... « 107 108 [109] 110 111 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Does it REALLY matter if media gets ruined?

APolygons2 - 4 hours ago

12 by Cielord »»
2 minutes ago

» Watching the same anime over and over again

otaku2000anime - 7 hours ago

10 by Kruszer »»
11 minutes ago

» What's your favorite anime character name? (You like the name itself when it comes up, not a character with that name)

TheBlockernator - 9 hours ago

5 by Teirayo »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you agree that One Piece being the top 1 currently airing anime suggests this Spring is weak?

18927 - Yesterday

48 by Timeline_man »»
1 hour ago

» Why aren't there more political / historical anime?

mahrjose - 9 hours ago

5 by Alpha-Nine »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.