Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10)

New
Pages (145) « First ... « 109 110 [111] 112 113 » ... Last »
Nov 14, 2022 3:50 PM

May 2013
Wow quick replies thanks everyone !
Nov 14, 2022 7:00 PM
Nov 2022
Hey all! I'm trying to find an anime I watched when I was in middle school. I'm 24 now, so it's been awhile lol.

The plot basically starts out with a child who's mother takes care of these huge crocodile things that the military uses for fighting I think. Then an illness breaks out and the mom gets blamed for it and fed to the crocodiles. The girl gets swept away down a river with the carcass of one and found by a bee keeper. He takes her in and she ends up going to school to take care of a white wolf/eagle hybrid. The head is a wolf and the body is that of a bird. She tries to take care of a baby one and bonds with it. I can't quite remember how it ends, but I think it's finally able to fly with her at the end, or for her.
Nov 14, 2022 7:39 PM
Jul 2020
Frailtea said:
Hey all! I'm trying to find an anime I watched when I was in middle school. I'm 24 now, so it's been awhile lol.

The plot basically starts out with a child who's mother takes care of these huge crocodile things that the military uses for fighting I think. Then an illness breaks out and the mom gets blamed for it and fed to the crocodiles. The girl gets swept away down a river with the carcass of one and found by a bee keeper. He takes her in and she ends up going to school to take care of a white wolf/eagle hybrid. The head is a wolf and the body is that of a bird. She tries to take care of a baby one and bonds with it. I can't quite remember how it ends, but I think it's finally able to fly with her at the end, or for her.

This, possibly?
Nov 14, 2022 7:42 PM
Nov 2022
ina6_- said:
Frailtea said:

This, possibly?

Yesssss!!!! Thank you! What did you look up to find that? I tried a ton lol
Nov 14, 2022 7:47 PM
Jul 2020
Frailtea said:
ina6_- said:

This, possibly?

Youʼre welcome! A girl being swept away down a river and, consequently, getting separated from her mother sparked a distant memory of a synopsis Iʼve once read, for I havenʼt seen the series... yet.
Nov 14, 2022 7:50 PM
Nov 2022
ina6_- said:
Frailtea said:

Youʼre welcome! A girl being swept away down a river and, consequently, getting separated from her mother sparked a distant memory of a synopsis Iʼve once read, for I havenʼt seen the series... yet.

It is pretty good if you get around to watching it! I am planning to get a tattoo from something in that anime, as it really stuck with me all these years. I just could never find it again. There's another anime floating around with that one, but I can't seem to dredge up as many details, so I doubt I'll ever find that one again.
Nov 14, 2022 7:57 PM
Jul 2020
Frailtea said:
ina6_- said:

It is pretty good if you get around to watching it! I am planning to get a tattoo from something in that anime, as it really stuck with me all these years. I just could never find it again. There's another anime floating around with that one, but I can't seem to dredge up as many details, so I doubt I'll ever find that one again.

Itʼs held in high regard, from what I know, so I would very much like to. MALers, you know, are pretty sharp, so it wouldnʼt surprise me if someone managed to identify your other mystery. Do give it a shot if you think that what you can remember is enough to work with!
Nov 18, 2022 3:21 AM

Dec 2021
Which anime this is from?

https://imgur.com/AvTWZlQ
Hope to find that distinct person.
Nov 18, 2022 3:27 AM

Feb 2014

looks like: Strike Witches 2

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Nov 18, 2022 4:04 AM

Dec 2021
Thanks a lot. Hero
Nov 18, 2022 4:32 AM

Nov 2021
Ununpentium said:
What's this gif from? :3

i think he is Uchiyamada, Hiroshi https://myanimelist.net/character/6238/Hiroshi_Uchiyamada
from anime great teacher onizuka for short GTO https://myanimelist.net/anime/245/Great_Teacher_Onizuka

third picture :re:zero reddit ( [Media] Emilia & Subaru in kimono by@51senre)
Nov 19, 2022 2:41 AM
Nov 2022
Hi,

Could you please help me identify this :
I watched it around 2000s, It was quite popular in italy back then.

- It was some sort of mecha anime, with people actually steering the mechs.
- There were good and bad mechs
- In one episode they used a huge building size cannon (or bigger), that had an extremely slow fire rate, was hard to aim and required tons of energy.
- The cannon was their last chance to stop a mech from destroying a whole city, or military base (not sure).
- The mech was slowly advacing towards them as they tried to stop him and some other mech were trying to slow him down.

Its a distant memory so I could have mixed things, but im pretty sure i'll recognize the cannon when I'll see it.
Nov 19, 2022 11:53 AM
Nov 19, 2022 11:56 AM

Feb 2014
Nov 19, 2022 12:44 PM

Jan 2020
ceyis74786 said:
Hi,

Could you please help me identify this :
I watched it around 2000s, It was quite popular in italy back then.

- It was some sort of mecha anime, with people actually steering the mechs.
- There were good and bad mechs
- In one episode they used a huge building size cannon (or bigger), that had an extremely slow fire rate, was hard to aim and required tons of energy.
- The cannon was their last chance to stop a mech from destroying a whole city, or military base (not sure).
- The mech was slowly advacing towards them as they tried to stop him and some other mech were trying to slow him down.

Its a distant memory so I could have mixed things, but im pretty sure i'll recognize the cannon when I'll see it.

Sounds like you're loosely describing the events of episode 5/6 of Neon Genesis Evangelion, specifically the positron rifle (giant cannon).

according to wiki- NGE got dubbed in italian and aired around 2000-2002
YunggravyNov 19, 2022 12:54 PM
Nov 20, 2022 11:38 PM
Nov 20, 2022 11:46 PM

Feb 2014

looks like: Ikuya Kirishima

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Nov 21, 2022 12:11 AM
Nov 21, 2022 4:35 AM

Jan 2020
What's the anime on the thumbnail? Seems like a KyoAni anime, but not sure which one

Nov 21, 2022 4:37 AM

Nov 2017

Violet from Violet Evergarden
Pic
LevkuNov 21, 2022 4:41 AM

SET BY WKTEO SET BY WKTEO SET BY WKTEO SET BY AEGIS IS MY WIFE SET BY WKTEO SET BY WKTEO
Nov 22, 2022 5:39 AM
Oct 2022
Hi there.
Someone shared a gif off tenor and I'm trying to find the anime where it's from

P.S First time using a forum in my life so if I make a mistake in posting or anything, do tell me please. I'm trying to add the gif inside this box, but I can't. Any ideas?
theweebiusrexNov 22, 2022 11:27 AM
Nov 22, 2022 6:48 AM

Feb 2014
theweebiusrex said:
Hi there.

P.S First time using a forum in my life so if I make a mistake in posting or anything, do tell me please. I'm trying to add the gif inside this box, but I can't. ANy ideas?

looks like: Corpse Party

(it has to end with .gif):

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Nov 22, 2022 10:40 AM

Feb 2014

looks like: Koisuru Asteroid

(not sure why ask again :I)

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Nov 22, 2022 11:29 AM
Oct 2022
machy871 said:
theweebiusrex said:
Hi there.

P.S First time using a forum in my life so if I make a mistake in posting or anything, do tell me please. I'm trying to add the gif inside this box, but I can't. ANy ideas?

looks like: Corpse Party

(it has to end with .gif):
Thanks for the info. I'll watch it.
Thanks for the tip too. I implemented it.
Nov 22, 2022 12:44 PM
Sep 2021
Saori_Shun said:
Who are these people cosplaying?

name chara

Nov 22, 2022 5:51 PM
Oct 2021
Please help me find this anime/manga

This anime/manga seems impossible to find -w-

It takes place in a world of magic, the protagonist dominates the upper floor of a tower and needs to clean the areas below for having several monsters, even if I'm not mistaken, he cleans a floor and starts build on it

He is accompanied by 2 girls, 1 of them leaves for some mission if I'm not mistaken (there are sex scenes in the anime, although it is not explicit to show body parts, it shows cut, the scenes are similar to Isekai Meikyuu)

I remember some scenes: The protagonist had entered a bathtub tired from the day he had with the tower chores when 1 of the girls appears in the bathtub

Another scene is them 2 doing that in bed

Another scene is when he starts to build some things on one of the floors of the tower

If I'm not mistaken he got this tower by doing something with a gem/jewel on top of the tower or something

Comments: I think it's probably more of a random season anime

Unfortunately I don't remember what the characters looked like or what they wore.
Nov 23, 2022 1:09 AM

Nov 2017

Already answered, click quote name.
_Kofu said:
^ Click that

SET BY WKTEO SET BY WKTEO SET BY WKTEO SET BY AEGIS IS MY WIFE SET BY WKTEO SET BY WKTEO
Nov 23, 2022 2:13 PM
Feb 2014
@Darkx_01
I think you are speaking about this manga:
https://myanimelist.net/manga/115369/Tou_no_Kanri_wo_Shitemiyou
My candies 2021:

My candies 2022:

My candies 2023:
Nov 23, 2022 3:17 PM
Sep 2021
Nov 23, 2022 3:41 PM
Nov 23, 2022 6:08 PM
Nov 2017
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRCJoHoA/

Anyone know what this is from? Thanks in advance.
Nov 23, 2022 10:23 PM

Feb 2014
nonopb said:
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRCJoHoA/

Anyone know what this is from? Thanks in advance.

looks like: Renai Flops

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Nov 24, 2022 4:27 AM

Dec 2021
https://imgur.com/WVj0Y6l

Anybody know the sauce???
Nov 24, 2022 4:32 AM

Apr 2008

It is from Gingitsune
Nov 24, 2022 7:28 AM

Dec 2021

Thanks a lot sis.
Nov 24, 2022 7:59 AM
May 2021
Honestly I'm pretty sad of the fact that I got to know about this after the gif got taken down but anyways here goes nothing. Here is the description of the gif : it was an anime like animation of noodles sliding from the top to bottom INBETWEEN the breasts (which were rather huge) of a women. Some extra details are that it looked like a bathhouse considering the noodle had water as its medium. Additionally, I think there is some Japanese tradition of the noodles slide that was recreated with the woman replacing the slide. The gif's original link is : https://imgur.com/C0iwRu2. I would be delighted to know the original source of this gif may it be anime or hentai as I tried for a long time before giving up.
NihilisticArrowNov 24, 2022 8:04 AM
Nov 24, 2022 10:27 AM

May 2018
NihilisticArrow said:
Honestly I'm pretty sad of the fact that I got to know about this after the gif got taken down but anyways here goes nothing. Here is the description of the gif : it was an anime like animation of noodles sliding from the top to bottom INBETWEEN the breasts (which were rather huge) of a women. Some extra details are that it looked like a bathhouse considering the noodle had water as its medium. Additionally, I think there is some Japanese tradition of the noodles slide that was recreated with the woman replacing the slide. The gif's original link is : https://imgur.com/C0iwRu2. I would be delighted to know the original source of this gif may it be anime or hentai as I tried for a long time before giving up.

It's probably Kanokon OVA, 1st episode.
Nemo_NiemandNov 24, 2022 10:30 AM

Nov 24, 2022 4:32 PM
Oct 2021
It was the one! THANK YOU VERY MUCH for that, blessed be
Nov 24, 2022 5:43 PM
May 2021
Nemo_Niemand said:
NihilisticArrow said:

Well color me impressed, it's been almost a YEAR since I first saw that gif and to think it was this easy to get my answer is mind-boggling. Thx for fullfilling my unrelenting curiosity on the most random shit ever!
Nov 25, 2022 3:23 AM
Sep 2022
Hello, can you help me find what episode did Lord Sullivan catch an arrow by his fingers in Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Anime? Thank you very much!
Nov 25, 2022 3:57 AM

May 2018
NihilisticArrow said:
Nemo_Niemand said:

Well color me impressed, it's been almost a YEAR since I first saw that gif and to think it was this easy to get my answer is mind-boggling. Thx for fullfilling my unrelenting curiosity on the most random shit ever!

Random it is. I dont know how I recalled that scene from the title which wasn't even in my list and which I watched 12 years ago. Took me two hours to remember lol.

Nov 25, 2022 4:36 AM
Jul 2020
ggnotsoez said:
Hello, can you help me find what episode did Lord Sullivan catch an arrow by his fingers in Mairimashita! Iruma-kun Anime? Thank you very much!

Episode 19 of Season 1.
Nov 25, 2022 7:32 AM

Jul 2021
Hello! I want help find a Hatsune Miku mmd video that I watched on YouTube few years ago. I tried searching that video again but I just couldn't find it. The two things I remember about that video is that she was wearing a white dress and in the midway of the video when she turned her head around and made a funny face (scary to be precise)

I hope this is the correct thread to post this

Thank You
Nov 25, 2022 10:26 PM

Jul 2013
Hi im trying to find the series where its a little girl protected by a demon, she hides her identity because most of humankind was wiped out by the demons. Does anyone know it/is it any good?
Nov 26, 2022 6:53 AM

Jun 2021
JetFury said:
Hi im trying to find the series where its a little girl protected by a demon, she hides her identity because most of humankind was wiped out by the demons. Does anyone know it/is it any good?

Although he isn't a demon, I believe you may be thinking about this: Somali to Mori no Kamisama
Nov 26, 2022 11:38 AM
Mar 2022
Need help!

Im looking for an old anime. I remember watching it in 2009. It had multiple characters. I remember there was a group who fought different enemies in different levels. Every time they defeated and enemy, they faced even stronger one in the next "level". I think it was somekind of tournament or somekind of "dungeon". There might have been sometype of powerlevels to the characters. I don't remember if there was one single MC but I remember the group travelling together and only one would face the boss on that level and then they would go on to next level.

I remember one scene where all the characters where together talking about each other before the "tournament" or "game".
And one scene where one character would face one enemy on a elevated rock type of platform between the ends of the tunnels and the rest of the group would narrate the fight from the other side.

Nov 26, 2022 7:43 PM

Apr 2019
unsure what this is from
Nov 26, 2022 7:49 PM

Jun 2021
Coolness0228 said:
unsure what this is from

K-Project, but I believe that's the version in question: K Return of Kings
Pages (145) « First ... « 109 110 [111] 112 113 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Is there a correlation between not liking spicy food, and liking bad anime?

Nyron - 3 hours ago

20 by Nyron »»
3 minutes ago

» Would you watch a gender swapped version of One piece?

RedTea33 - Yesterday

15 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
7 minutes ago

» Name Two Anime you want to crossover?

RedTea33 - Yesterday

21 by Jonas-K »»
20 minutes ago

» What was an anime that sucked compared to their original source?

zkl - Today

19 by Alpha-Nine »»
1 hour ago

» morality indicators in anime ( 1 2 )

slopgobbler - Jun 20

90 by DigiCat »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.