Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 24, 2022 10:34 AM

Jan 2016
I didn't like this episode, first two episodes was better pretty much in all aspects.
Mar 2022
The invasion has begun!
Baya128Oct 24, 2022 11:01 AM

Aug 2018
bleach just keeps getting better and better, im loving it ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก

Oct 24, 2022 10:36 AM
Mar 2022
SideCharacterKal said:
Oh boy, I still remember Ayon vs Yamamoto . Not saying it's great too see him back, but he does have some power. Ichigo vs Quilqe was incredible though with the soundtrack which have been so incredible so far. I'm really digging it. Yhwach's goals are really just peaceful. Atleast in his eyes xD.

That was an epic fight Yamamoto "burned" the shit out of Ayon!
Oct 24, 2022 10:38 AM
Aug 2016
the osts going crazy during the fight
Oct 24, 2022 10:50 AM

May 2021
Primordial_weeb said:
Since When Did Ichigo Start Pulling Of Sneak Attacks?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Anyways Decent Ep... The Stern Ritters Are Finally Here ๐Ÿคฉ
I remember his only sneak attack failing against Aizen I'm FKT Arc. Aizen said something like if you used your mask it probably would've worked or something like that
"Warriors need a weapon,โ€‹

Our bonds forge that bladeโ€‹

That sword is your soul!"
Oct 24, 2022 10:52 AM
Sep 2012
OMG, it's happening
Oct 24, 2022 10:55 AM

May 2021
the animations and soundtracks are hats off SICKKKKKK
Oct 24, 2022 10:57 AM
Oct 2020
It was great !! As You Know And as Always
Oct 24, 2022 10:58 AM
Mar 2022
SakuraUchiha2313 said:
Loved the episode but personally I'm not too much of a fan of how much content they're cutting out and yes I am aware of the episode limit and that things aren't that important but it just feels like they're butchering a bit even if I'm still enjoying. One complain I have tho..was It really neccesary to change the part where Orihime,Chad & the girls manage to hide from the enemy? xD instead they just skipped to the part where they showed the damage which was good but it kinda robbed a bit of characterization,almost making it seem like the gang sat there and did nothing even if they did have a possibility to hide themselves. Otherwise no complains.

Almost 6 chapters in this episode, but as you said those cut parts were not that important
Oct 24, 2022 11:03 AM

Mar 2016
Wasn't a SS-tier episode by any means, but man there was A LOT to take in, especially with the anime original context involving Ishida. I honestly didn't feel like Ichigo vs Quilge was a particularly MAJOR fight, even though it was generally important, so I can understand the lack of focus on that part of the story in particular, considering everything else occuring during this episode. I still really prefer this swift pacing compared to the original anime and it helps that the scene direction of this episode was able to weave all the separate events happening simultaneously in different places together, hell it even helped make the episode more tense by the time Yhwach and the Sternritter pulled up on Seireitei and starting their killing spree. This episode didn't need to be very action-oriented considering the amount of dialogue and exposition that was there. Hell, FMA:B and HxH 2011 have done episodes similar to this many times before during their own run from what I can remember.

Being refreshed on and learning even more about the history of the Quincies is also getting me more invested in this arc as well as more of an understanding of how and why everything in Bleach happened the way it did. Back to the Ichigo vs Quilge fight, while not flashy as many people probably wanted it to be, the art and animation did just enough at worse and I feel like the overall quality of the episodes will be able to hold up at this point at least for this first cour. Can't wait for things to really get started, and I know it's gonna be quite an emotional rollercoaster.
RyuseishunOct 24, 2022 11:21 AM
Oct 24, 2022 11:15 AM
Feb 2022
*ichigo*
Aww sh*t here we go again
Oct 24, 2022 11:15 AM
Oct 2022
why does everything look so good
Oct 24, 2022 11:22 AM
Nov 2017
wow, the animation was better than i thought
Oct 24, 2022 11:31 AM

Dec 2020
How crazy is that.So the quicys are the real enmey here and ishida wants to know more.
Im so hyped these enemys are on completely another level.
Ichigo in his bankai mode lets go.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sใ‚ท

Oct 24, 2022 11:33 AM

Aug 2020
3/5

Another fairly decent episode. A lot of scenes were added to give Ishida's character some urgency which was a great choice.

Animation was again, for me still not hitting the mark and i have some qualms with the still image fights but I'll let it slide as its not that important. Hopefully we get some full on sakuga for the really hype match ups. The music was pretty average but bounced back during that last few minutes of the episode which was very thrilling. They are NOT letting up on gore which has me very excited.

The quincies have invaded. Now, let the chaos ensue
2Birds1StonedOct 27, 2022 5:26 PM
Oct 24, 2022 11:36 AM
Dec 2017
Bleach is always peak.
Oct 24, 2022 11:37 AM
Jan 2021
ewgefgsfafasfgfasdad
Oct 24, 2022 11:39 AM
Jun 2017
wwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww
Oct 24, 2022 11:40 AM
Apr 2020
Couldn't be better.
Oct 24, 2022 11:40 AM

Aug 2020
Yes, this episode is again really good can't wait for the next one where the invasion will really unfold really great OST's and Animation yet again
Oct 24, 2022 11:42 AM

Jan 2022
Why does this episode feel so fast. I was very entertained by the story and animation of this episode. I really can't wait for the next episode.

Always 1.000.000/5
“Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored.”

— Wayne Dyer
Oct 24, 2022 11:44 AM

Aug 2019
Finally it begins!
Oct 24, 2022 11:47 AM
Jul 2014
And YET ANOTHER banger episode, holy.
Oct 24, 2022 11:51 AM

Jan 2021
Bro it’s on sight the Quincy’s are killing the soul reaper’s so quickly that they don’t even have time to summon there Zampacto’s abilities and they killed Kira that was really messed up man he was one my favorites I remember his zampacto was sick
Oct 24, 2022 11:51 AM
Jul 2021
Meisterwerk weil halt bleach und shunsui
Oct 24, 2022 11:52 AM
Oct 2022
i loved it..it was nice
Oct 24, 2022 11:56 AM

Sep 2011
I forgot this final arc pretty much entirely but the end it seems, but the drastic increase in violence in addition to how quickly its dished out has legitimately done wonders to the stakes of this series cause it really feels dire.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 24, 2022 11:56 AM
Sep 2022
bazz-b's entrance is epic
Oct 24, 2022 12:00 PM

Aug 2020
THIS SHOW IS SO DAMN HYPE I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE~!!
Oct 24, 2022 12:00 PM

Aug 2020
THIS SHOW IS SO DAMN HYPE I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE~!!
Oct 24, 2022 12:07 PM
Mar 2011
It was such a great episode! Truly a masterpiece. From the fights and animation to the soundtracks and the way there were used! A true work of art! I really loved the new versions of old songs. And finally I start to like more both the opening and the ending.

As for the plot, I really liked the pacing. It does not seems to rushed, and yet a lot of things happen. Another perfect episode.
Oct 24, 2022 12:17 PM

Nov 2018
THIS EPISODE SLAPS ASS
Oct 24, 2022 12:21 PM

Jan 2016

• The soundtrack always makes me super nostalgic. Sends me right back to the late 2000s.
  • I'm like 99% sure that scene between Uryu and his father wasn't in the manga. Uryu was basically absent for a good chunk of the manga until he just randomly appeared much later on. It's good that they're filling in the blanks a little.
  • Where are the lieutenants?! This episode was supposed to open up with all the lieutenants discussing the disappearances in Rukongai. I was so excited to finally see Rukia and Renji again.
  • Quilge is mega-annoying, lol. I'm just waiting for them to be done with him at this point.

All in all, I kind of knew this episode was going to be a bit of a slow one (knowing which chapters they were adapting, roughly speaking) but it's also the one that saw perhaps the most changes from the manga so far. They cut out a lot of stuff here, and it's kind of a bummer that one of those happened to be a scene I was really looking forward to.

Alright, never mind, the ending more than made up for an otherwise slow-ish episode. And we actually did get a glimpse at all the lieutenants as well as the new seated officers. Kira got f*cked up. I had not expected half of that stuff to happen until Episode 4! Well, this confirms that next week should be packed full of action then. Very excited!

I was going to give this a 3/5 but the last few minutes bump it up to a 4/5 easy.
Oct 24, 2022 12:23 PM
May 2021
This Anime version is just so much superior to manga version. Loving it so much. Btw ed theme is better than the op theme ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Oct 24, 2022 12:25 PM

Jan 2016
JizzyHitler said:
I forgot this final arc pretty much entirely but the end it seems, but the drastic increase in violence in addition to how quickly its dished out has legitimately done wonders to the stakes of this series cause it really feels dire.

The word dire is a pretty apt description of the entire arc I'd say.

Oct 24, 2022 12:27 PM

Dec 2020
They are doing really high quality stills but the animation does not feel fluid one bit, most of the episode felt like still images.

Much preferred the first 2 episodes hoping next week is better.

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ.
๐“˜๐“ท ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต,
๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ.

Oct 24, 2022 12:28 PM

Jan 2016
KneelBeforeMe said:
Man, I can't help but laugh when I see Yhwach on screen. Hopefully Kubo changes things following the first invasion otherwise he'll remain comedic relief in my eyes.

I think that might just be you, buddy. I don't see what's so comedic about Yhwach.
Oct 24, 2022 12:32 PM

Jan 2016
DeFa- said:
They are doing really high quality stills but the animation does not feel fluid one bit, most of the episode felt like still images.

I don't want to spoil anything, but in terms of the kind of fights we can expect to see later (even in this cour), it makes complete sense that they would not immediately blow their animations budges on a comparatively insignificant fight with Mr. Glasses.

Rest assured, I'll be among the first to complain about the animation if they phone it in during some of the most hyped-up fights of this arc. But for Quilge, honestly, they could have done the entire fight off-screen for all I care. He adds nothing of value.
Oct 24, 2022 12:38 PM
Oct 2022
really good!!!!!
Oct 24, 2022 12:39 PM

Jan 2019
This episode actually had nice visuals, I really don't know why some people were complaining. C'mon.

Kino.
Oct 24, 2022 12:46 PM
Jul 2021
omg omg omg this super
Oct 24, 2022 12:46 PM
Oct 2020
peak peak peak peak peak
Oct 24, 2022 12:53 PM
Nov 2015
neffst3r said:
This episode actually had nice visuals, I really don't know why some people were complaining. C'mon.

Kino.

well yes nice visuals but where is the animation? it feels like watching a powerpoint tbh and i'm a huge bleach fanboy but it's really average
Oct 24, 2022 12:54 PM
Feb 2020
Finally slowly getting to the best part i love the most!
Oct 24, 2022 12:56 PM

Dec 2020
hiddenhokage said:
DeFa- said:

I don't want to spoil anything, but in terms of the kind of fights we can expect to see later (even in this cour), it makes complete sense that they would not immediately blow their animations budges on a comparatively insignificant fight with Mr. Glasses.

Rest assured, I'll be among the first to complain about the animation if they phone it in during some of the most hyped-up fights of this arc. But for Quilge, honestly, they could have done the entire fight off-screen for all I care. He adds nothing of value.

Yeah I Have no idea whats to come but I do hope they are saving the animation for something good because so far the animation has been a let down for me, there hasn't even been one bit of sakuga yet in the 3 episodes

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ.
๐“˜๐“ท ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต,
๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ.

Oct 24, 2022 12:58 PM
Oct 2022
episodoo peerfeccccto
Oct 24, 2022 1:00 PM
Nov 2018
Tá feia a coisa para nossos heróis.
Oct 24, 2022 1:05 PM

Jan 2016
Lawlo06 said:
well yes nice visuals but where is the animation? it feels like watching a powerpoint tbh and i'm a huge bleach fanboy but it's really average

WIT STUDIO and ufotable have spoiled everyone, lol. Not that much happened in this episode, so I'm not sure why you were expecting them to blow their entire animation budget to spin the camera around pointlessly when Yamamoto is looking out of a building to add more animation frames and make it more dynamic.

There are some really cool fights coming up and I'm sure that's part of the reason they're being conservative with their budget in slower episodes like this one. So you can relax. It will be okay, trust me.
Oct 24, 2022 1:11 PM

Dec 2020
Lawlo06 said:
neffst3r said:

Kino.

literally how it feels

Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 7, 2022

502 by ZackNero03 »»
Sep 25, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 26, 2022

602 by YukiThough »»
Sep 23, 3:36 PM

» Chad's VA explained his departure from the English cast.

RobertBobert - Nov 3, 2022

37 by Nurguburu »»
Sep 16, 3:09 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

k11chi - Oct 9, 2022

1858 by thejope »»
Sep 15, 7:32 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2022

272 by avacarrot »»
Aug 26, 4:27 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.