Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Jul 9, 2014 10:55 AM

Jan 2012
krownklown said:
flaxman85 said:
it's pretty clear this anime don't give a shit on plot and relies on fan service and mindless sexual dialogue for sales

it is what is is I supposed.. shit gets tiring though

also.. would pound sayaka so fucking hard...

5.5/10

What anime were you watching? STB is actually pretty tame on fan service. They basically never show breast, only show the back side a few times, and really don't have that many panty shots.

I mean compared to say Heaven's Lost Property, or To Love Ru, or DxD, or even Infinite Stratos, its pretty tame by harem standards.

if they don't make it so that every dialogue/conversation is about sex then it's fine.. but that's not the case here.. there's one every fucking 30 seconds
Jul 10, 2014 9:23 AM
Apr 2011
where can i begin everything was so fucking anoying.From the start the main hero was so useless and dumb as well i don't want to offend some animal, and in every episode there was this.
StupidHero: From here on this is my fight.
BrainlessChick: No sempai this is our fight.
Every ep it was geting on my nerves so much.
Better stop at this , just remembering it get on my nerves so much
Jul 12, 2014 3:04 PM

Dec 2009
Well overall stupid, stupid show. But overall really really enjoyable for some reason.

I don't see a 2nd season coming as we already know the outcome of "Who will Kojou choose?"
But maybe a 2nd season without the harem stuff?

Well anyways if a 2nd season comes, I'll gladly return.

7/10
Jul 12, 2014 10:36 PM

Nov 2007
For an anime that had average animation style, I thought it was pretty good. Though it had it's weaknesses, I thought Motoki was pretty much necessary to the story for the fact that he was always hiding himself away from everything. Itogami Meiga was pretty much unnecessary unless they had a 2nd season. Aside from that I found it enjoyable enough to continually watching and I wouldn't mind watching a 2nd season IF they bother with it.
Jul 15, 2014 4:13 PM

Nov 2012
Indeed, this anime in my opinion is quite rush. Doesn't break at all. Keep continuing arc after arc. What kind of story that has shit happening every time? And I got confused at the beginning because there are some circumstances that are not delivered very well.
But still I enjoyed this anime, and I would give this an 8/10 because it's still enjoyable. So, why the harsh complain and the low scores you guys give? 4 or 5? I personally think this anime deserve better.
Well, I am not the one to make the demand though.
Jul 18, 2014 2:05 AM

Nov 2007
Seemed obvious she was their daughter. Which was kinda annoying since I hated Yukina. She was just annoying and pushy.

But then apparently he had a daughter with Asagi too? damn. If only Sayaka had one too.
Jul 22, 2014 5:12 PM

Aug 2011
The author should look up the definition of paradox in a dictionary or something.

Anyway, nice show overall. I don't think we are getting a season 2.

» Escapism.

Aug 1, 2014 1:33 AM

Oct 2013
Heck yea 2nd season please, there's gotta be the next season right ? i want to know what happen in 20 years ahead, well i bet Moegi is a daughter of Kojou and Asagi so that means Kojou got the Harem ending because you know he did both Asagi and Yukina lol, i hope Kojou got a child from Sayaka too, since i ship Kojou x Sayaka, definitely one of my favorite harem anime.. *cheers*

Overall score 8/10, wouldn't mind for a 2nd season ..
Aug 2, 2014 5:24 AM

May 2014
Nice ending. It wasn't the best ending but I enjoyed it anyway.

So it seems like Kojou will create an empire in 20 years (like the others Progenitors).
About Moegi ...

We don't know anything about Meiga and Mogwai. I really hope there will be a 2nd season. But I doubt that will happen.

Love it! 10/10 :P
Hibiki07Aug 28, 2014 2:20 AM
Aug 2, 2014 9:10 AM
Jul 2014
I loved this anime. The only thing that I didn't like was that some scenes could have been more emotional and powerful. But hey, I guess that's just me.

8.5/10
Aug 3, 2014 9:35 AM

Jan 2014
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, that escalated quickly. Good to see everyone fight together including Natsuki-chan Natsuki I guess. It felt a bit fast though. Of course, Akatsuki gets a little fun time taste of blood again.

Not sure what I think of this final arc tbh. It's only 2 episodes so I wasn't expecting much development. The ending was something I kinda expected. Baka Akatsuki. Oh well, at least they made it through that. Gf dragon.

I feel exactly like you :(
I dont read the manga but i think i will start to because i need to see what gona happend next!!!

Does anyone knows if its gona have a second season??
Aug 24, 2014 1:58 PM

Sep 2011
Yay they get married! How is this not a romance!? Cute stuff at the end.
Aug 27, 2014 3:33 PM

Sep 2012
Dang it! Asagi almost said it to Kojou.
The other Himeragi is Rei, the daughter of Kojou and Himeragi!? She really is from the future.
Finally, just two more anime to finish.
Oct 3, 2014 4:52 AM
Oct 2009
I would definitely like to see a side story about the future with their daughters.
Oct 10, 2014 11:12 PM
Oct 2014
Please let there be a season 2.
Oct 11, 2014 3:25 PM
Mar 2014
i really loved the anime and Akatsuki Kojou has permitted to drink the blood of Himegari Yukina, and from the warhead i really would recommend this anime to friends and hope that there will be a second season
Oct 25, 2014 6:13 AM

Aug 2014
I hope the 2Nd season will be Komfirm ...
Dec 3, 2014 10:38 PM

Jun 2014
Not very original story but I like this better than majutsu no index.
6 +1 for fanservice, 7/10 overall (I really like those drink-blood scenes. Lol )
Dec 13, 2014 11:04 PM
Nov 2014
this sucks. himeragi is a useless bottom b*tch. she is annoying as hell. and now they expect me to enjoy a super rushed ending where they cut out every other character but the one I hate most. 7.5/10 overall, 3/10 ending
Dec 14, 2014 3:05 PM

Sep 2012
Duckwingx said:
this sucks. himeragi is a useless bottom b*tch. she is annoying as hell. and now they expect me to enjoy a super rushed ending where they cut out every other character but the one I hate most. 7.5/10 overall, 3/10 ending

she is Heroine so Suck it up or don't watch second season when it comes :D
i have nothing against her
Dec 17, 2014 12:46 AM

Aug 2013
Oh my god that same line even in the last moment.
It's a good end for the series.. glad to see Reina-chan and Moegi-chan. XD
But still... Asagi-chan you really have it tough huh ?? They are so trolling us.
Well for me it was fairly enjoyable although it wasn't very special or anything.
They story was quite average but most of the heroines are likable..
I suppose its a 8/10 for me. A continuation would be welcomed.
Other than Himeragi the rest didn't have enough screen time.
Dec 18, 2014 5:17 PM
Mar 2014
Anyone knows if theres going to be a second season
Dec 21, 2014 11:28 PM

Aug 2011
Took me a while to finish, decided to marathon during break and wow that was a pretty entertaining series! Liked most of the cast, and despite cliches it was pretty much a great watch, even with Iie senpai.

La Folia best girl, who needs more screen time.

S2/OVA pls
Dec 22, 2014 12:01 AM

Sep 2012
@ahxiian from what anime is ur forum picture?

i mean this:
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/useravatars/3033233.png
Dec 22, 2014 10:32 AM
Oct 2014
Sugram22 said:
@ahxiian from what anime is ur forum picture?

i mean this:
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/useravatars/3033233.png

It's from Fullmetal alchemist: Brotherhood.
That's edward and winry.
If you haven't watched it yet I would really recommend it
Jan 16, 2015 1:53 AM

Dec 2012
YES! A harem that finally comes true. Kojou succeeded with Asagi and Himeragi. Thing is...who came first? Reina or Moegi? lol Since they were 20 years in the future and look around 15, I'd say Kojou is having kids in the next 5 years or so.

Season 2 is a must.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 20, 2015 7:40 AM
Dec 2014
It was a Good Anime :D hope season 2 will come and the new protagonist will be Reina daughter of Koujo and Himeragi :D
Feb 19, 2015 5:05 PM

Dec 2014
If Moegi is also his daughter from Asagi, then this final arc lives up to it's name; "Empire of Akatsuki". He ends up having his harem afterall.

Well, this last arc was also good with enough action for two episodes. I liked the show overall.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Feb 19, 2015 11:24 PM

Jun 2012
Interesting enough for me to pick up and read the light novels.
Feb 21, 2015 2:56 PM
Apr 2014
So Kojou is gonna have two daughter with Asagi and Yukina...

I wonder how that is gonna happen and what relationship Asagi and Yukina have. O_o
Feb 22, 2015 7:44 AM

Sep 2012
topsu said:
So Kojou is gonna have two daughter with Asagi and Yukina...

I wonder how that is gonna happen and what relationship Asagi and Yukina have. O_o

Harem OFC, girls Love each other & MC to :D
Feb 28, 2015 11:46 AM

Nov 2014
So Akatsuki Empire huh? Guess he did get it with every girl.

Mar 18, 2015 10:51 AM

Aug 2010
I knew it, she is their daughter! But she sure trolled me into thinking somehow Akatsuki might have died XD

The setting and storyline of this series has been very interesting, and that's definitely what drove me to watching this until the end!

The bad part about this series is the characterisation of the characters - there's been hardly much development there, and the same old stuff/scenarios/dialogue happening gets increasingly annoying (especially when it is about Akatsuki x the other girls' relationships, there's not been much development there, or at least, perhaps some variation. Especially in the Akatsuki x Himaragi/Himeragi(??) love line.

Oh and I just want to say the "this is my fight" "no senpai, this is our fight" thing gets really old and annoying by the 24th episode.

Another bad part about this series is that it gets really anti-climatic really quickly. This happened a few times. The climax was building up, like this really strong enemy appeared, but then the enemy is as quickly defeated? It really gets anti-climatic, which is a waste, as it could've been better.

I really want a second season though, just because I want to see him becoming the full-fledged fourth progenitor and also their empire of dawn!
blue-yMar 18, 2015 12:55 PM
Mar 19, 2015 12:45 PM

Jun 2013
Seriously guys, we did not watch this anime for deep plot. Story was always in second place and main attention was put on animation, soundtracks, really good battles (well, not that good with Wiseman the Perfect who sounded like someone who should battle Don Kanonji) and most of all - harem with REALLY cute girls . I enjoyed this anime immensely, best harem anime I have seen. It has all the tropes and cliches one harem should have and it was still great watch. For this kind of anime I always give high marks.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Mar 20, 2015 8:42 AM

Apr 2012
just completed it yesterday really enjoyed it . At least there are ova's coming out this year and hope they announce season 2 after the the ova.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2015 1:54 PM
Sep 2014
Fun show. MC is annoying but that was expected in shounen anime. I hopped he will at least become badass in later episodes since he is most powerfull demon out there but he is still wimp with no brain and reflex of dead chicken. But at least Yukina had more screen time. Im surprised how they actually heard Reina words and they connected the dots, that doesnt happen often. And it seems Kojou will actually have harem in the future somce Moegi is Koujo's and Asagi's daughter. Yeeey. Actually, i cant wait for second season, i have to see how will that happend. :)
Apr 9, 2015 6:26 PM

Feb 2013
IT'S OVER!

"From now on this is my fight!"

"No Senpai, this is out fight!"

Gotta get one more before it's over. lol

So that girl did come from the future and is Himeragi and Kojou's daughter. But that other girl waiting for to arrive is her sister. Half sister. It looks like Asagi's daughter. So Koujo knocks up 2 different girls at least. Also the city is way larger than it is in the present. Damn, I really want to see how everyone is doing 20 years later.

It was enjoyable. Asagi still best girl. I would like a second season. Now I'm just waitng for that OVA to arrive sometime this year I think. It would be super awesome if a second season was announced of that OVA.
Apr 24, 2015 9:13 AM

Jul 2007
Well I guess besides the characters designs and the art in general rest of the show sucked lol. At least in terms of story/creativity. Every arc was the same shit over and over again. Random villain appears, random girl is in danger, Koujo goes and saves her xD Well that being said I didn't found this boring. And there wasn't that much fanservice for it to be annoying. It's definitely not an anime I would recommend to someone unless they really wanted to kill sometime and they had nothing better to do :x

(I still gave it a 7 because fuck, it wasn't as bad as I make it sound but hey I'm saying the truth)
May 15, 2015 7:31 AM
Apr 2015
I want a season two .. but idk if they will make it ;-;
May 17, 2015 5:06 PM

May 2015
While the story definitely was lacking (so much so that I quit during my first time watching at around episode 20), the characters are what pushed it ahead of being sub-par. I must've been in a bit of a sour mood when I quit last time (early 2014 I think), because I actually genuinely enjoyed the entirety of the anime this time through.

Of course, Kojou's 'male harem character stupidity' was very much present (as in, he keeps friend-zoning everyone whilst being totally oblivious to the fact that he's very loved), but he was still an interesting character. Yukina is (of course) adorable, Sayaka's attitude towards Kojou was rather fun, Asagi is a strong but sexy female character (which I love) and Natsuki-chan was also a fun character (and almost found herself in my top 5 anime characters, she's at number 7 or 8 or something).

With this season ending as well as it did, I can only hope for a continuation. Whether or not they received enough support during the first season to justify a continuation is probably debatable; there was definitely support, but the negativity was REALLY negative, which I don't necessarily blame as my first watching had me feeling that the anime was rather stale.

I want to see more of this child of Kojou and Yukina's, and Asagi's daughter also... but I'm not so sure another season will release. I'm definitely hopeful, as these days having an anime end yet leave me craving for more isn't so common for me; and I was definitely craving more of this, despite its shortcomings in the storyline department. A solid 7/10 (it would be higher, but that storyline really was atrocious). I'm comfortable with giving it an average rating though, because I think it deserves one due to that major blowout in the story side of things, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy watching it despite that.

Bring on season 2! And before 2016 if you please; I would rather not have to wait too long for this one!

Aug 9, 2015 2:04 AM
Aug 2015
personally i believe that at the end when she said that kojou had died and the other girl said he couldnt and that she saw him every morning i thought it they meant him becoming the true fourth thing(cant remember name)and that reina tries to fight him every day to to get him back to normal but fails so they battle every day. its either that or reinas messin with me
Aug 14, 2015 7:28 AM

Apr 2013
And this was... just so average. I can't believe that it took me over a year to finish this. Well, actually I know exactly why it took me this long :P
Aug 24, 2015 11:08 PM
Jun 2014
So glad I don't have to hear "This is my fight!" "No Sempai, this is our fight!" anymore. I was thinking of throwing my phone everytime I heard it.
Sep 23, 2015 11:59 PM

Jan 2013
Season 2? nah thanks.
Nov 18, 2015 9:51 AM

Jun 2013
This was good harem fantasy sci-fi anime. I like the plot and the setting and it kept me interested. The characters were likable and fun to watch. It did feel out of place because vampires are fighting with familiars even when they are strong enough to fight themselves. But everything else seemed okay. Overall 7/10
Nov 25, 2015 9:57 PM
Jul 2013
WTF kojou you knocked yukina and asagi but you didn't with sayaka

10/10 for kojou's shit taste
Nov 25, 2015 10:04 PM
Jul 2013
kramXD said:
WTF kojou you knocked yukina and asagi but you didn't with sayaka

10/10 for kojou's shit taste

i almost forgot about this okay here we go this is for you guys

kojou: this is my fight
yukina: no senpai this is our fight

sfx: BAAAAAAAAANG

*shoots myself in the head*
Jan 7, 2016 6:48 AM
Jul 2018
All in all it was a great anime. It had a story with cool characters. But seriously whats with the himeragi girl jumping in when we think we would see the most powerful vampire display for us. Himeragi is a cool character but well not worth being the main love interest and seriously she looks under-aged. She is a good female character but a disappointing love interest. I didn't see any evidence to show that the so called fourth progenitor is the most powerful vampire. For heavens sake an under-aged junior school girl was fighting half his battles. I don't mean to criticize but why re most of the anime characters nowadays wimpy. Anime like baccano death note code geass bleach naruto don't exist anymore. SAO is better than this strike the blood. I don't mean to judge but anime currently is mostly full of perverted love interests rather than serious ones. I hope this anime makers produce less anime that show perverts as a good thing. This is my opinion.
Jan 13, 2016 12:37 PM
Jan 2010
Strike the Blood is weak anime. Yukina is the worst character in this series.
Annoying and boring.
4/10

Campione was much better.
Feb 16, 2016 1:21 PM

Sep 2013
That Koujou x Yukina moments are too much :'( too much feels :'(
The Akatsuki Empire XD looks we have a happy harem ending in the future,

8.3/10, it was a fun watch throughout, very well executed.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

» Will I get to see Minamiya, Natsuki... (Question for a spoiler)

CrazyButNot4U - Apr 4

3 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 7, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2014

149 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 20, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2014

97 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2014

101 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 6:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.