Forum Settings
Forums

our parents don't they deserve our respect?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 6, 2009 12:41 AM

Jan 2009
All parents don't exactly behave the way they should. While most parents deserve undying respect, some do not.

I know someone that thinks of her children as trash, and tries to spoil them with expensive gifts to replace her affection... They're not exactly growing up well.. I knew some one that had parents that were too strict on him for no reason what so ever.. and showed little affection. He ended up committing suicide, because he didn't feel like he was 'good enough' by their high standards. He was actually an amazing person, too. Good looking, high IQ, popular, every thing.. I really wonder why certain parents even have the audacity to call themselves parents.. Ultimately, the parent usually creates the monster in some way, shape, or form.
Manga_samaDec 6, 2009 12:45 AM
Dec 6, 2009 1:01 AM

Apr 2008
Respect and be Respected

My mom respects me so I respect her.

Dec 6, 2009 2:20 AM

Jun 2009
I also like to remember you can respect people you dislike. I may not be a fan of my parents, but since they did do some good by me, I have to respect them.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Dec 6, 2009 7:37 AM

Feb 2008
FAGBUTT said:
I also like to remember you can respect people you dislike. I may not be a fan of my parents, but since they did do some good by me, I have to respect them.

Even so, it will depend on why you dislike them. I mean, they grounded you because you didn't do chores, or failed a class, then I would have to agree with you, but how about if your father was abusive, or, left when you were just born and had very little to do with you?

L2 Search - http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/236/3/9/L2_Search_by_Siya_Akuma.jpg
We're all getting trolled by Mayans. They probably thought "Fuck this shit, let's end the calendar and say shit's gonna go down."
Dec 6, 2009 8:38 AM

Feb 2009
Syb3rStrife said:
Respect and be Respected

Eh, I gotta go with this one.

Dec 6, 2009 12:07 PM
Jan 2009
They should feel the brutal harshness that can come with life, then they will know how glad they basically should be to have parents.
Dec 6, 2009 1:26 PM

May 2009
Death-Summoner said:
Slapping his own mother? What kind of animal would do something like that!
Parents raise us, hear us wine since we're babies, feed us and give us what we need to live. If that animal is not happy and can't respect them then he should just get out there in the world and make a living by himself.

But truth be told, in many cases out there it's also the parent fault for not establishing limits to their kids behavior. My family owns a Study Center ( I don't know the correct definition in english), and I see many times kids in their 6 to 13 years old lying, yelling and kicking their parents and they don't even react! And God help us if we ever dare to put their little "angels" in detention for hitting another kid not not wanting to do their homework! I believe that discipline is also needed to raise children.

Dude you said it! you even try to send a kid to bed without their supper and you have 5 different government officials banging on your door trying to lock you up!!!
Dec 6, 2009 6:32 PM
Jul 2018
Cowabunga said:
Baman said:
Does our parents really deserve respect?
That obviously depends on what they're like, doesn't it?
No one deserves respect by default, they have to do something to earn it, and different people may have different criteria for what the requirements for respect are.

And of course, when it's about teenagers, there's always the rebellion aspect to take into account. In most cases, I would imagine it would be pretty hard for parents to gain the respect of their rebellious teenager brats.
But what's the problem really. Chances are they'll change for the better once they grow up a bit anyways.

Basically, this.

I third that
Dec 6, 2009 6:50 PM

Jun 2008
Well I guess it really depends what kind of people your parents are, but I think that we should always respect our parents, especially if they brought you up right.
Dec 6, 2009 7:56 PM

Nov 2007
In my opinion, kids should respect their parents no matter what, even if they don't agree with them. That doesn't mean you have to agree with them, but it does mean you should respect their opinions and thoughts. They have more wordly experience than we do, after all, and elders should be respected.
Dec 7, 2009 5:57 AM

Jan 2009
Respect travels both ways and sometimes parents really dont give you any chance and just expect you to give it rather then earn it.
Dec 7, 2009 6:37 AM

Jun 2008
Respect is not a contract that parents have sign by you just because they fucked each other and you where created.
As i always say, parents are people like all the other people around us. If they are assholes in general they are probably a batch of asshole parents also and you probably won't respect them.
Wisdom and age is also irrelevant. An intelligent(logically intelligent not solving math equations) man will be more wise in the years to come. But an idiot is always an idiot and maybe even more annoying idiot as he grows older.
Is not a matter if you agree or disagree with your parents is a matter if you believe that they deserve respect as a person.

Opinions like this:
feder said:
In my opinion, kids should respect their parents no matter what, even if they don't agree with them. That doesn't mean you have to agree with them, but it does mean you should respect their opinions and thoughts. They have more wordly experience than we do, after all, and elders should be respected.

Are completely one sided because this person is influence by her own experience. Usually people find hard to imagine different situations and put there selfs there and they think there truth is valid for other people also.
Because her parents and older people around her made her believe that they deserve respect she thinks that other children lived in similar environment.
What respect should a child show to a mother that throw it away after birth or parents who abuse it make it work for them or a father who hits it everyday using it as his personal punching bag to blow out steam? And many more.
Obviously she never thought about those parents. And even if she did she still had her parents in the back of her head. Just a week with really bad parents is enough to change the mind of anyone that there are people out there that they just don't deserve respect.
Life is not black and white and the same goes with parents. Is not a matter of yes or no if they deserve respect. It's all up to circumstances.
Dec 7, 2009 6:42 AM

Aug 2009
Those kids ought to die. Unless the parents really are abusive.
Dec 7, 2009 9:34 AM

Aug 2007
Lol wat. There was nothing wrong with what the kids were saying about their parents. Why do I have a feeling you are Christian to get offended by something like that?

The kid who slapped his mother deserved to get his ass beat though.

k0k0 said:

They deserve to die because they said they hated their parents? Are you serious? lol
Drunk_SamuraiDec 7, 2009 9:39 AM
Dec 7, 2009 9:37 AM

Jan 2008
Drunk_Samurai said:

And while he's getting beat, his mother would try to stop it even after she got slapped by her own kid.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Dec 7, 2009 9:40 AM

Mar 2008
When I read this thread title "Killing in the Name Of" - Rage Against the Machine came into my head.
Dec 7, 2009 10:29 AM

Aug 2009
Drunk_Samurai said:

They deserve to die because they said they hated their parents? Are you serious? lol

you said so yourself..

Drunk_Samurai said:

Dec 7, 2009 10:34 AM

Aug 2009
Lilah said:
How horrible, he slapped his own mother? Where does that get fun? :(

It is most likely that they have no deeper understanding of why being awful to their parents is cool than that their peers think it is cool. They will be ashamed of that in time.

You spoke your mind to your peers, good for you :) *pats*

We can take comfort in the knowledge that they will eventually grow out of their teenaged ways :)

i dont understand but whatever this person said i agree
Sig deleted for being too large.
Dec 7, 2009 11:11 AM

Aug 2007
k0k0 said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

you said so yourself..

Drunk_Samurai said:

No I didn't. I said the kid who slapped his mother did. Actually I never even said the word die. You said the others deserved to die for just saying they hated their parents.
Dec 7, 2009 11:32 AM

Aug 2009
I meant that the kid who slapped his mother in public deserves to die. PLEASE forgive me for making it sound so general.
Dec 7, 2009 11:39 AM

Oct 2009
depends on the reason. you cant just say anyone who hits their mother deserves to die, there can and sometimes is a very good reason for it
Dec 7, 2009 11:42 AM

Jan 2008
litharia said:
depends on the reason. you cant just say anyone who hits their mother deserves to die, there can and sometimes is a very good reason for it

I cant think of any reason to slap you mother, wtf. If they're so evil then either leave their life or yank the chainsaw from their grip, there's no need to go round slapping people.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Dec 7, 2009 12:17 PM

Nov 2008
Without delving into specifics suffice it to say my family life is less then ideal.

My parents got my respect when they gave me respect. Then they were violent with me (and I don't mean taking me over their knee "violent", I mean actually violent), then they didn't get my respect. When they were calm, they did.

Respect is mutual, if one person gives it, it is expected the other returns it. If they don't, then the respect goes away.

I cant think of any reason to slap you mother, wtf. If they're so evil then either leave their life or yank the chainsaw from their grip, there's no need to go round slapping people.

I can think of a handful of good reasons; but on the topic of a life-threatening situation (your "chainsaw") the -last- thing you're going to think about is ending it by taking it out of their hands. The only thing you're going to think is "how can I take them down before they do the same to me?" which really won't result in a slap, it may result in a few broken bones, however.
Dec 7, 2009 12:23 PM

Jan 2008
I dont care if my mum were a horrible nasty viscious person who treated me like dogshit and physically attacked me, I wouldnt slap her. In the most extreme example, I'd simply restrain her from attacking me and leave her life as soon as I would be financially able to.

Maybe I'm just told fashioned when it comes to violence and women. If my dad was an arsehole and hit me, then I'd hit him back to defend myself, but I cant imagine hitting my mum.

Anyone that hits their mother has zero respect from me.

(btw my mum is awesome)
Dec 7, 2009 12:39 PM

Nov 2008
Beatnik said:
I dont care if my mum were a horrible nasty viscious person who treated me like dogshit and physically attacked me, I wouldnt slap her. In the most extreme example, I'd simply restrain her from attacking me and leave her life as soon as I would be financially able to.

I can assure you, when you're afraid for your life that opinion changes extremely quickly.

Maybe I'm just told fashioned when it comes to violence and women. If my dad was an arsehole and hit me, then I'd hit him back to defend myself, but I cant imagine hitting my mum.

Anyone that hits their mother has zero respect from me.

(btw my mum is awesome)

If someone punches me, I don't care if it's a girl, they're gonna get punched back. I will never throw the first punch regardless of gender, but if you're gonna start something with me, then don't think your gender is going to protect you from me returning it.

That said, -generally- speaking, most females are more mild tempered and even in extreme cases they don't resort to violence. I can think of maybe one time a girl has slapped/attacked me(discounting my mother), and I had it coming.
Dec 7, 2009 1:01 PM

Aug 2008
His mom should've called the cops on him then
Dec 7, 2009 1:16 PM

Feb 2008
ZSS said:
His mom should've called the cops on him then

They wouldn't do anything. It's a kid, they really can't do anything.

Ryuujinx said:

I can assure you, when you're afraid for your life that opinion changes extremely quickly.

This depends. I mean, every fight I've ever been in, I've never thrown a punch. I dodge their attacks and get into do some kind of take down, something involving a leg sweep, then I put them in a rear mount and then do a rear naked choke to end it. In my opinion, that would go towards restraining rather than hitting. Hitting will do physical damage, choking out really won't.

L2 Search - http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/236/3/9/L2_Search_by_Siya_Akuma.jpg
We're all getting trolled by Mayans. They probably thought "Fuck this shit, let's end the calendar and say shit's gonna go down."
Dec 7, 2009 1:20 PM

Dec 2007
k0k0 said:
I meant that the kid who slapped his mother in public deserves to die. PLEASE forgive me for making it sound so general.

What is it with everyone and the slap? IT'S JUST A SLAP. SHE WON'T DIE.
Dec 7, 2009 1:37 PM

Oct 2009
I see respect as something as being lost rather than being earned.

The random guy I sat next to on the metro this morning did nothing to earn my respect, so is it okay for me to treat him with disrespect? No. Likewise, I did nothing to earn his respect, so is it okay for him to treat me with disrespect? No.

I am fortunate enough to have good, hardworking parents. Growing up, they were annoyingly strict and murderous to my high school social life (so much so that I went to college on the opposite coast and settled there). I couldn't go out as much, or as late, as I wanted and they didn't just buy me game consoles or games, I had to earn them with good grades, but they kept me clothed, fed me, and let me use their BMW before buying me a used Lexus. However, I appreciated those things. I see teens/young adults driving brand new Mercedes' and playing the newest games on all of the consoles that still don't appreciate their parents or what their parents have given them. Different people have different lives. Maybe their parents gave them games and cars instead of love. Maybe they were given games and cars because of love. Or maybe both. I don't know, so I have no right to judge.

Beatnik said:

It's not "a male never hits a female," it's "a gentleman (as in a good man) never hits a lady (as in a good woman)."
Dec 7, 2009 2:02 PM

Apr 2009
In my opinion respect is (should be) the default in a person's approach to other people. To me personally and in society as a whole. If people have another opinion, it doesn't change the fact that they deserve my respect as human beings and the possibility of friendship.
As for parents, they are people and mess up like everybody, me included. I respect my (normal, non-abusive, maybe overly-loving) parents and the thought of hitting one of them, be it public or not, is horrifying. But I think that parents that raised a kid that slaps them messed up something the upbringing from the beginning. I think my parents tried their best, although I know they could've done better, but hey, they had to learn being parents too. But this also depends on the kid. I think my parents did okay raising me, while my sister, same house, same neighbourhood, same school, couldn't take it at home, thinks our parents did horrible, has wanted to be placed out of the house for years and finally succeeded in that some weeks ago.
But even she would never hit our parents, and I think she still loves and respects them deep down.
Dec 7, 2009 2:22 PM

Jun 2008
ionphantom said:
I see respect as something as being lost rather than being earned.

The random guy I sat next to on the metro this morning did nothing to earn my respect, so is it okay for me to treat him with disrespect? No. Likewise, I did nothing to earn his respect, so is it okay for him to treat me with disrespect? No.

Well you are kind of right but not completely. You don't really respect an unknown person. You are still judging him. So you just behave in the norm of social courtesy. It's not the same as a person that you truly have feelings of deep respect.

ionphantom said:
I am fortunate enough to have good, hardworking parents. Growing up, they were annoyingly strict and murderous to my high school social life (so much so that I went to college on the opposite coast and settled there). I couldn't go out as much, or as late, as I wanted and they didn't just buy me game consoles or games, I had to earn them with good grades, but they kept me clothed, fed me, and let me use their BMW before buying me a used Lexus. However, I appreciated those things. I see teens/young adults driving brand new Mercedes' and playing the newest games on all of the consoles that still don't appreciate their parents or what their parents have given them. Different people have different lives. Maybe their parents gave them games and cars instead of love. Maybe they were given games and cars because of love. Or maybe both. I don't know, so I have no right to judge.

It's funny how you see some as more privilege than you while you seem privilege to me. They bought you a fucking car for Christ sakes.
Before i leave the house my father stole three months worth of wages from me. But hey that's something too. A lesson on how not to keep your guard down.
Well at least you are not ungrateful.
MonadDec 7, 2009 2:25 PM
Dec 7, 2009 3:30 PM

Jan 2008
9 times out of 10 your mother is a middle-aged lady, I cant believe people are making up justifications for beating the woman up, how sad.
Dec 7, 2009 3:37 PM

Jan 2009
I respect my mom a lot. She had a lot to deal with when i was a child, but she always thought about me first. She didn't want me to end up in the same situation as her, sure she may have been overly strict when it came to school(By overly strict i mean violent when i got anything below an 85) but she meant well, and she has apologized for that. She also allowed me to have a really good social life, she may have been a germaphobe and not let anyone over to my house but she still let me go over to my friends as long as my school work was done. I was also very privileged to get a lot of things as a child when i necessarily didn't deserve them. I really respect my mom, she was and still is a great mother.

My dad on the other hand, while i am starting to earn respect back for him there are certain things he did to my mom when i was a child that i don't think i could ever forgive, so it's iffy there.
Dec 7, 2009 3:47 PM

Oct 2009
Monad said:
Well you are kind of right but not completely. You don't really respect an unknown person. You are still judging him. So you just behave in the norm of social courtesy. It's not the same as a person that you truly have feelings of deep respect.

I guess it's a difference in semantics. I feel like treating someone with social courtesy is the same as treating someone with respect - minus the feelings of admiration, which I would agree, that kind of respect is earned.

Monad said:
It's funny how you see some as more privilege than you while you seem privilege to me. They bought you a fucking car for Christ sakes.
Before i leave the house my father stole three months worth of wages from me. But hey that's something too. A lesson on how not to keep your guard down.
Well at least you are not ungrateful.

It's not just about privilege. It's also about being appreciative of that privilege. My parents bought me a car and I'm grateful for that - like I should be. There are those more privileged than I am that are not only ungrateful, but also disrespectful. Do they have a valid reason? Some do, most don't.
Dec 7, 2009 8:08 PM

Dec 2009
Ah, kids and their phase where they forget that their parents are the only reasons why they have the privilege of speaking so ill of others. We are indebted to our parents in a way we can't even imagine, and even I am guilty of what this thread is about.

While it is true that some kids have unique situations with one of their parents, (like a situation in which that parent needs to go someplace far, far away), That is a little off topic for this discussion and doesn't even come close to the nature of the issue. As for me, my father was an seemingly incurable alcoholic who eventually not only got better but our relationship has strengthened to levels I wouldn't have imagined a decade ago.

My mother became really controlling and seemingly oppressive when I was in high school, but whenever I take a long look at where I am and how I got there, it keeps going back to how she helped me get so far with what I wanted to do.

Aside from my preachy experience, I think the final point is that parents are people too. And once we kids get smart enough to figure that out, a lot of the magic in our relationship with them disappears. Sadly, most kids assume after this discovery that they're better than their parents for whatever warped reason they tell themselves.

This is the phase in life that happens to all kids of all generations, and every adult looks back on this phase and then grows to hate kids. Alas, it is a vicious cycle that will continue to our dismay!
There is absolutely no reason why I should accept "turn your brain off" as a valid excuse to defend a poor show.

~

blatant ad: https://myanimelist.net/blog/Crusader_8 I spend the time to write it, so please read it lol
Dec 7, 2009 8:26 PM

Feb 2008
Crusader_8 said:

This is the phase in life that happens to all kids of all generations, and every adult looks back on this phase and then grows to hate kids. Alas, it is a vicious cycle that will continue to our dismay!

For me, I respect my mother alot. She's a single parent that has raised me well. I have a job, I do well in school, I don't do drugs, etc..Lives paycheck to paycheck, meaning she makes just enough to barely get by with food, bills, etc..
I don't have much except the clothes on my back. Everything in my possesion (i.e, computer, electrionics, etc...), I earned myself. I help my mother with internet, grocries, rent, etc. I have nothing but respect for my mother. She's done an extremely good job given the situation. Does she get annoying, of course, all parents do; but I still respect her.

My dad on the other hand, I have no respect for him. Frankly, he left before I was born. I saw him like every other summer up untill I was about 16 years old, then I realized that he doesn't deserve my respect. The thing he does, the lack of a parent he was to me, the fact that he really wants nothing to do with me.

Respecting of parents will always depend on the background.

Dec 7, 2009 9:16 PM

Jun 2008
Beatnik said:
9 times out of 10 your mother is a middle-aged lady, I cant believe people are making up justifications for beating the woman up, how sad.
It's the human ego (me and you included) to judge that others are wrong, and the they themselves right on no basis whatsoever than their own experience on things. In a different space and time, we could have a discussion about justifying the nature of rape and defending the rapist with ourselves as the perfect gentlemen who may even never commit rape ourselves but approves of it.
Dec 7, 2009 9:57 PM

May 2009
I treat EVERYONE with respect by default for as long as they don't do something to lose it. Even if that were the case, I'd still approach you with respect for as long as you show me some respect back. If you start acting disrespectful towards me, regardless of you are, then I'm afraid I can't do the same. This is something my father taught me and I will pass it on to my children as well.
Dec 7, 2009 10:14 PM

Mar 2009
I was always taught to treat people the way i wanted to be treated..but i never really got the point of it until i turned 18. When i was young i can honestly say that i was one of those "disrespectful kids" that was bad to their parents, (I remember getting in a fight with my step-father once, but i would never hit my mother or anything that crazy). But i was raised right and it took me forever to realize that and everything my parents did was great because they taught me so many things and helped me become who i am today. But once i turned 18 something drastic happened and just really made me grow up and become myself.., (Long Story-Short) So now i respect everyone and treat everyone with care and whenever i do see people disrespect their parents i just shake my head. Because kids nowadays are being raised maybe spoiled or diffrently than we were but overall it gives them no right.

So as far as your story on how the kid actually hit his mom., i couldn't believe that would actually happen. But one day everyone (or kids like that in particular) will learn to appriciate something not alot kids or young adult's their age have., and that's parents. But sooner or later they'll realize it.
ShinobiCJDec 7, 2009 10:17 PM

Dec 7, 2009 11:40 PM

Dec 2009
Sayalol said:
Crusader_8 said:

For me, I respect my mother alot. She's a single parent that has raised me well. I have a job, I do well in school, I don't do drugs, etc..Lives paycheck to paycheck, meaning she makes just enough to barely get by with food, bills, etc..
I don't have much except the clothes on my back. Everything in my possesion (i.e, computer, electrionics, etc...), I earned myself. I help my mother with internet, grocries, rent, etc. I have nothing but respect for my mother. She's done an extremely good job given the situation. Does she get annoying, of course, all parents do; but I still respect her.

My dad on the other hand, I have no respect for him. Frankly, he left before I was born. I saw him like every other summer up untill I was about 16 years old, then I realized that he doesn't deserve my respect. The thing he does, the lack of a parent he was to me, the fact that he really wants nothing to do with me.

Respecting of parents will always depend on the background.

No kidding on that last one... but you still don't respect your father, and although it is very well justified it still counts for what I stated. We reach a point in which we understand that right and wrong is what people say, and we can do what is not necessarily expected of us. It's like the "Santa Claus isn't real" thing, but on a larger scale. Although this bursting point in the understanding of morality does not always result in someone rebelling and hating their parents, it usually causes the situations as discussed in this topic.

And by the way, major props to you for overcoming such hardships! More power to you for having an awesome mom you can respect.
There is absolutely no reason why I should accept "turn your brain off" as a valid excuse to defend a poor show.

~

blatant ad: https://myanimelist.net/blog/Crusader_8 I spend the time to write it, so please read it lol
Dec 8, 2009 4:21 AM

Sep 2009
Drunk_Samurai said:
Lol wat. There was nothing wrong with what the kids were saying about their parents. Why do I have a feeling you are Christian to get offended by something like that?

k0k0 said:

nothing wrong with saying that?!!!!

how can that be true if anyone would hear someone saying bad things about their parents he would never respect that person

i am not Christian i am a Muslim and proud of that

and respecting your parents has nothing to do with religions bec there is alot of people who are atheists but still they do respect their parents
but ofcourse if you are religious then you would respect your parents
Miss_MirageDec 8, 2009 5:41 AM
Dec 8, 2009 4:26 AM

Mar 2009
In the first place, without parents we wouldn't exist. In my opinion, we should respect everyone just like how we want to be respected. It's different though if someone (regardless of who) has done something to us which totally strips them of any right to be respected by us.
Dec 8, 2009 4:43 AM

Aug 2009
WTF is wrong with people here!? There's not a SINGLE reason in the world to hit your mother. No matter what. I agree with everything Beatnik and Miss_Mirage said.
Dec 8, 2009 4:49 AM

Apr 2009
AlexisSolitaire said:
In the first place, without parents we wouldn't exist.

so you have to respect them? poor deduction.

k0k0 said:
WTF is wrong with people here!? There's not a SINGLE reason in the world to hit your mother.

violence doesn't need a reasonable explanation.
Dec 8, 2009 4:53 AM

Mar 2009
Pessoa said:
AlexisSolitaire said:
In the first place, without parents we wouldn't exist.

so you have to respect them? poor deduction.

AlexisSolitaire said:
In the first place, without parents we wouldn't exist. It's different though if someone (regardless of who) has done something to us which totally strips them of any right to be respected by us.

Do read carefully.
Dec 8, 2009 5:23 AM

Aug 2009
Pessoa said:

k0k0 said:
WTF is wrong with people here!? There's not a SINGLE reason in the world to hit your mother.

violence doesn't need a reasonable explanation.

Good. Now i'm going to beat your ass and I don't need a reason for that.
Dec 8, 2009 6:15 AM

Jun 2008
I know some parents that do not deserve any respect, but I do respect mine heavily. I think it depends on the adults and etc.

I do hate it when I meet a child who I know disrespects their parents and they turn out to be great people, and they really do just rebel for who knows what. I always feel bad for them in one way or the other.
Dec 8, 2009 8:49 AM

Aug 2007
Miss_Mirage said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

k0k0 said:

nothing wrong with saying that?!!!!

how can that be true if anyone would hear someone saying bad things about their parents he would never respect that person

i am not Christian i am a Muslim and proud of that

and respecting your parents has nothing to do with religions bec there is alot of people who are atheists but still they do respect their parents
but ofcourse if you are religious then you would respect your parents

There is nothing wrong with it. I hear it all the time and I couldn't care less if they said something bad about their parents. There was nothing wrong with what they said. You should have just minded your own business.
Dec 8, 2009 9:15 AM

Sep 2009
Drunk_Samurai said:

There is nothing wrong with it. I hear it all the time and I couldn't care less if they said something bad about their parents. There was nothing wrong with what they said. You should have just minded your own business.

well for example if you saw someone stealing something would you just go away and mind your own business?!!...
Dec 8, 2009 9:21 AM

Apr 2009
Miss_Mirage said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

well for example if you saw someone stealing something would you just go away and mind your own business?!!...

If he has a gun why not?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.