Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 4, 2022 7:43 PM

Oct 2018
Cranel-Senpai said:
Amazing how all cry babies fan of Shingeki instead of giving good reasons or try to deny what I SAID theyre just saying my ratings on different shows. Lmao. Nothing new from Shingeki fans being so pathetic.

"Amazing how all cry babies fan of Shingeki instead of giving good reasons or try to deny what I SAID theyre just saying my ratings on different shows. Lmao. Nothing new from Shingeki fans being so pathetic."

Gintoki to his crybaby fans about the rankings of his own show:

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
Feb 4, 2022 7:52 PM
Sep 2021
I missed the part where that is my problem.
Feb 4, 2022 7:58 PM
Sep 2021
rc3510 said:
You gave Fruits Basket Final Season, FMAB, LoGH, and HxH all 1/10, and gave Gintama a 10/10. Hmm…

Steins gate and AOT S3 P2 too😂🤦‍♂️
Feb 4, 2022 7:59 PM

Jan 2022
> Snk S3 P2-1 =1/10
> Snk S4 P1-1 =1/10
> Logh = 1/10
> FMAB = 1/10
> HxH = 1/10

Go suck your Gin-san dick.

"People normally feel happiness...when they love and are loved in return. I feel happiness when people hate me...and I feel compelled to hurt the things that are dear to me. But is that so strange?"
Feb 4, 2022 8:00 PM
Jul 2021
Not shameless enough to force down my opinion on others.
Feb 4, 2022 8:01 PM

Dec 2020
Cranel-Senpai said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
When I saw that you gave all of the animes from the top 10 a 1 except Gintama seasons, now I'm convinced that Gintama fans aren't chill.
People are easily butthurted if someone say criticisms about a certain anime. Instead from being open-minded from many criticisms, they easily rejecting it and call them a "hater".
what criticism?? Overrated?? Is this a criticism?? You call this criticism?? If you would have said why you find it overrated then thats what you call criticism. Also you gave ank S3 part 2 a 1, you basically gave it a 1 so that it's rating would somewhat decrease and then you can see gintama again at top, so much insecure abt numbers. How can we take people like you seriously when you gave certain good anime a 1. "oPeN MiNdEd"lmao, tell that to yourself.

HeadpattsFeb 4, 2022 8:11 PM
Feb 4, 2022 8:09 PM
Sep 2021
LeonYeager said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
Then can u explain the nonsense forum in Gintama 2015?
ok I'll check it, btw now that u mentioned it, there was a thread in gintama S4 a while back, like 2 weeks ago around ep3's airing that was about aot fans bombing gintama and fmab. and it was, at least at that point really out of nowhere
I just remembered this right now that u mentioned S4 so I'll check the threads thanks for telling
only op was dick....other fans didn't even take anything seriously....and even op was just asking...that will it affect gintama's rating badly
Feb 4, 2022 8:12 PM
Jul 2018
Peeti said:
LeonYeager said:
ok I'll check it, btw now that u mentioned it, there was a thread in gintama S4 a while back, like 2 weeks ago around ep3's airing that was about aot fans bombing gintama and fmab. and it was, at least at that point really out of nowhere
I just remembered this right now that u mentioned S4 so I'll check the threads thanks for telling
it's removed. Mods are in action.
yeah though I think I had seen that thread a while ago actually. Thanks btw for telling
Feb 4, 2022 8:20 PM

Mar 2021
daily dose of stupid thread

🐐

Feb 4, 2022 8:25 PM
Feb 2021
Yes, it is overrated imo (especially the episode ratings) but you gave all of the main Gintama entries a 10 as well. So yeah, don't call people braindead when you are also giving out 10s to very flawed seasons. You also rated Steins;Gate , FMAB, HxH and LotGH as 1s, so you are the more braindead one here.
Feb 4, 2022 8:37 PM
Jan 2021
I agree it gets overrated (i mean people were voting 10/10 after 1 episode) bit to call a fandom braindead for clearly loving something is even more dumb if not completely ignorant or missing the point on how having a subjective opinion works.

My thoughts on your "comment".
Feb 4, 2022 8:43 PM
Apr 2021
rc3510 said:
You gave Fruits Basket Final Season, FMAB, LoGH, and HxH all 1/10, and gave Gintama a 10/10. Hmm…
no bro,I've gave 10/10 rating to all of them
Feb 4, 2022 8:55 PM

Sep 2020
for me, it's more of an overreactions, motherfuckers keep sayin in blue bird and tiktoks about how isayama is a psychopath by killing their favorite characters like
and guess what, they all died in endgame, now guess, who gives a fuck about the other deaths in s1-s3 p2? kenny and bertoldt only? HAHAHAHAHA, one of the worst handling characters ever especially because of that cannon fodder stuff to make it sounds gory and brutal, in short it's pretentious, my comrades died fighting gay vampire in egypt, my friend meaningful friend died murdered yet he must accept it, but we don't make something cringe like this, accept the truth and death, don't bitching any more cannon fodders

friggin gen z.
Feb 4, 2022 8:56 PM
Jan 2022
You gonna forgive yourself when eps 5 and 12 come out,you give aot s3 part 2 1 and gave gintama all of it 10 ,ok chill
Feb 4, 2022 9:13 PM
May 2021
We Gintama fans don't claim him lmao
Feb 4, 2022 9:14 PM

Oct 2018
TheFounder131 said:
Cranel-Senpai said:
People are easily butthurted if someone say criticisms about a certain anime. Instead from being open-minded from many criticisms, they easily rejecting it and call them a "hater".
what criticism?? Overrated?? Is this a criticism?? You call this criticism?? If you would have said why you find it overrated then thats what you call criticism. Also you gave ank S3 part 2 a 1, you basically gave it a 1 so that it's rating would somewhat decrease and then you can see gintama again at top, so much insecure abt numbers. How can we take people like you seriously when you gave certain good anime a 1. "oPeN MiNdEd"lmao, tell that to yourself.

He just copy-pasted my signature dude LMAO

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
Feb 4, 2022 9:24 PM
Jun 2021
Cranel-Senpai said:
As the title, says, I really don't know why shingeki no kyojin as a whole is so highly overated, you can see how season three and season four are so high right now even when this last season has been so badly animated and the whole story is starting to go even worse *Vietnams memories from manga final* the last 3 episodes are so HIGHLY OVERATED by its fandom that is not funny anymore, you must be braindead to actually believe this season is a flawless 10 on every episode. Shameless shingeki no kyojin fandom.
If you are a Gintama fanboy, don't make it so obvious

It is like you are crying over the fact that why people don't say ocean is dry when it is wet lmao!!!!

Shingeki No Kyojin is just that good that every weeb recommends this to a newbie because it is just so attractive and has been that great over the seasons

I haven't watched Gintama yet so i won't comment upon it but being toxic won't help you & especially you gave FruBa Final Season a 1, it is pretty obvious how kuch toxic you really are, go & get some life

At this moment it isn't even funny how these all fandoms are targetting Shingeki No Kyojin fandom just because they love and praise it lol
Feb 4, 2022 9:26 PM
Aug 2021
Cranel-Senpai said:
As the title, says, I really don't know why shingeki no kyojin as a whole is so highly overated, you can see how season three and season four are so high right now even when this last season has been so badly animated and the whole story is starting to go even worse *Vietnams memories from manga final* the last 3 episodes are so HIGHLY OVERATED by its fandom that is not funny anymore, you must be braindead to actually believe this season is a flawless 10 on every episode. Shameless shingeki no kyojin fandom.
I think it's overhyped..... definitely not overrated
Feb 4, 2022 9:27 PM

Sep 2021
Try harder bozo, you're not gonna convince me to lower my ratings using lame criticisms like that.
Feb 4, 2022 9:33 PM
Aug 2021
Nothing is flawless. 10/10 just means that it was amazing.
Feb 4, 2022 9:52 PM

Mar 2016
The eclipse into modernized warfare of the early 20th century really changed my perspective of the story. I'm a huge fan of the First World War and seeing it in AOT, however altered melding with war crimes from the Second, makes a history buff wet.
It was an overhyped release initially but the manga was far into the anime release by then.
Lie until what you want to be true becomes truth. Lie until you can't remember what's a lie and what isn't.  Lie until you aren't lying anymore!
Figures
Feb 4, 2022 9:54 PM

Jul 2020
You read the whole manga of Aot only to give it a 2. Get a life.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Feb 4, 2022 9:57 PM

Apr 2021
Another day, another troll
Feb 4, 2022 9:59 PM
Jul 2021
We gintama fans don't claim him lmao(2)
Feb 4, 2022 10:14 PM

Jan 2020
Azraiii said:
daily dose of stupid thread

[spoiler]
[/spoiler] I'm going to have to steal this meme from you because I'm expecting more of these threads to pop out as we go.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Feb 4, 2022 10:23 PM
Sep 2020
Cranel-Senpai said:

Watch and find out why this season is so highly rated ,

As simple as tht😂
Feb 4, 2022 10:23 PM
Sep 2020
Cranel-Senpai said:

Watch and find out why this season is so highly rated ,

As simple as that😂

The one who is brain-dead are the people who don't watch this particular season
Feb 4, 2022 10:25 PM
Sep 2020
rc3510 said:

Maybe he likes comedy ,and cringey stuff 😂
Feb 4, 2022 10:32 PM
Oct 2020
Remember to drink milk so your skeleton is strong and healthy, everyone.
Feb 4, 2022 10:43 PM
Sep 2020
Cranel-Senpai said:

There is a difference between a serious show like Attack on Titan and a laid back show like gintama,gintama fanboy😂
Feb 4, 2022 10:56 PM

Feb 2020
Mmmh... Here we go again...
Feb 4, 2022 11:02 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
Literally every series has fanboys bruh. Aot, fmab, one piece, gintama, etc

Feb 4, 2022 11:02 PM
Jul 2021
Okeanix said:
Kelly32723 said:

there are always exceptions, but from what I’ve seen, the gintama fan base seems chill

If your favorite anime is half of Top50 then you would chill too.

wait wat I actually don’t understand what you meant
Feb 4, 2022 11:17 PM
Mar 2021
Cranel-Senpai said:
here comes people who think everything that is popular is overrated because their favourite show never go popular
Feb 4, 2022 11:26 PM
Jul 2018
Kelly32723 said:
Okeanix said:

If your favorite anime is half of Top50 then you would chill too.

wait wat I actually don’t understand what you meant
he wanted to say that every gintama main series and movies are in top50 on Mal( s6 isn't though but that's a fully comedy season so that's probably it)and this makes most of the fans chill somehow?
Feb 4, 2022 11:42 PM
Jun 2021
I think it's underrated. It deserves more
Feb 5, 2022 12:11 AM
Oct 2017
Its so funny when a fanboy of a show (in your case its gintama) calls other people brainded if they like a show

No one asked for your opinion
Feb 5, 2022 1:17 AM
Oct 2020
Well gintama is great if these people ever watched it lmao . If you gonna cry why aot overtook , its bcz aot is also great . Also the people who are crying callling gintama ass , plz Just dont read gintama summary from quora and argue , go fking watch it
Feb 5, 2022 1:38 AM

Jun 2020
rc3510 said:
georgemehh1 said:
gintama is a 10/10 tho, but he gave to aot 1 as well. Gintama fanboy
I just meant that they are obviously giving the other shows a 1/10 to push Gintama to #1. I’m sure Gintama is great (I haven’t seen it yet), but there is no need to give shows which you haven’t seen a 1/10 just to put your favourite on top.
i agree with you (15 character limit)
Feb 5, 2022 2:22 AM
Mar 2021
Animation doesn’t make something good. The plot is 10/10 so I gave it 10/10.
Feb 5, 2022 2:29 AM
Oct 2019
Cranel-Senpai said:
because they like it. Simple, right?
Feb 5, 2022 3:33 AM
Jul 2018
okay bur scordolo is a deep crimson poppy
Feb 5, 2022 3:38 AM

Feb 2020
Pathetic, just as your ratings.
If you win, you live, if you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win.
Feb 5, 2022 3:49 AM

Jun 2021
Because Eren Yeager brainwashed us.... Lol
Feb 5, 2022 3:59 AM
Apr 2021
This anime is overrated because other people are clearly intellectually inferior to me, no not because we have different tastes, admitting that would damage my fragile ego.

But fr people rate it highly because they like it´s that simple. Also Aot is in its 4th season by now, with that comes a lot of rating inflation, because people who didn’t like the previous season are more likely to not watch this season.
Feb 5, 2022 4:07 AM

Jun 2014
Do you weirdos ever get tired of making threads like this bruh. Like it's actually just sad seeing y'all invest your time into something you hate so much, I'm starting to think you're actually closeted fans. Find some happiness (and maybe a gf while you're at it) and just.....let people enjoy things and ignore the things you dont like, in favor of things that you know....you actually do like.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Feb 5, 2022 4:19 AM
Sep 2020
Nithin1729 said:
Because Eren Yeager brainwashed us.... Lol

🔥🔥🔥ya

Now that's what I m talking about
Feb 5, 2022 4:29 AM

Jan 2021
I mean why even bother with rating. You guys actually have too much time⏰ in your hand...............
Feb 5, 2022 4:32 AM

Aug 2019
The higher rated the anime, the whinier and saltier the fanboys of other anime tend to become.

Notice how you got none of this when it's score was sitting at 8.8 a few episodes ago?
Feb 5, 2022 4:38 AM

May 2016
don't u guys love to see aot in the title of every second post?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

551 by aaltairs »»
Sep 14, 6:11 PM

» Does AoT have the most toxic fandom? ( 1 2 3 )

unpredictablech_ - Mar 1, 2022

108 by Zayar2005 »»
Aug 30, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

431 by kfk »»
Aug 29, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 6, 2022

302 by flokigoat »»
Aug 25, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Who suffered the most? (2nd one)(manga readers)

ViViD_AI - Feb 2, 2022

30 by Zarutaku »»
Aug 22, 10:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.