Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 11, 2009 3:26 PM

Oct 2009
CapuChuuu said:
I heard Aya Hirano during the last part! xD
That was her...that girl in the commercial?

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 11, 2009 3:42 PM

Dec 2006
I loved the chapter ♥♥ kazehaya is too cute! , I'm looking foward the next but I wish they made more than 12 episodes u_u.

CapuChuuu said:
I heard Aya Hirano during the last part! xD

yeey, for kurumi Hirano fits perfectly xD
Nov 11, 2009 4:22 PM

Aug 2008
omg, the girl at the end is soo cuteee! but well, TROUBLES are coming! :S
Nov 11, 2009 4:36 PM

Aug 2009
HOLY FUCK THAT WAS WONDERFUL

Tears were flowing, man! I think I cried in this episode even more than the last! The whole friendship love thing was very real for me. They really portrayed that so well! Made me think of when my best friends stood up for me! *tears* We really need more anime like this cuz I've always wanted to read a manga or watch an anime about how close friends can be. Hopefully people don't read more into this episode than should be.

Eh, what am I saying? I'll let the yuri fans have their field day xD

I'm guessing we'll be going in the romance direction from here on out. Yay! Moar Kazehaya! He's so handsome :D but I'm scared for this mysterious brown haired girl! Who is she?? (Don't answer. I don't wanna know til next week, Ms. I've Read The Manga And Now I Want To Spoil It For Everyone Since I'm A Bitch Like That)

In other news, Ryuu totally knows how Kazehaya feels xD I have a feeling he's gonna push him to confess to Sawako

Miharu_Endoh said:
I loved the chapter ♥♥ kazehaya is too cute! , I'm looking foward the next but I wish they made more than 12 episodes u_u.

WTF 12 episodes? I've searched everywhere possible on the net and it still says NOT ONE THING about how long this anime'll be. Please tell me your source. If you just heard it from someone, I suggest telling them to STFU

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Nov 11, 2009 4:44 PM

Nov 2009
Amazing episode ! I joined MAL just to discuss this lovely show with you ! XD , I mean that was the main reason P:

yoshida is my favorite character so far T__T and I love sawako very much .. she's innocent

the hug scene drove me to tears ..but I'm glad now that sawako cleared up the misunderstanding with her friends XD .. this anime really touched my heart and moved me deeply, like no other before it and I don't know why .. maybe because I liked the characters a lot , but there's no denying the series quality : )

I felt sorry for kazehaya this time ! lol poor kazehaya he wanted more time with her .. thought I didn't like him that much at first .. but I like it when he defend sawako from the others ! I like it when he stand by her side

anyway, sorry for my bad English that it's not my original language *_*

looking forward to the next episode ! best anime this season so far .
Nov 11, 2009 4:47 PM

Aug 2009
hussien-11 said:
Amazing episode ! I joined MAL just to discuss this lovely show with you ! XD , I mean that was the main reason P:

I feel special

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Nov 11, 2009 4:55 PM

Nov 2009
Selkaine said:
hussien-11 said:

I feel special

hehehe XD .. you've got me with that P:
Nov 11, 2009 5:17 PM
Jul 2009
Amazing episode!! Was very emotional (at least to me). :)

I wonder who's the girl that appears at the end. We've already seen her before, and she looks like she likes Kazehaya as well. Oooh! This is getting better! XD
Nov 11, 2009 6:53 PM

Feb 2008
sap sap sap sap sap.....

gah i got sick to my stomach so i skipped all the sappy crap. it was good....but the sap ruined the mood. i take it a much smarter and more devious rival will show up?
Nov 11, 2009 7:29 PM

Apr 2008
Again a great episode. I think if they wanted to have another tear jerking episode they should have an episode where the girls all go to Sawako'S house. From the one glimps we got to see of her parents they seem concerned about how she is doing in school. I think it would make for a great moment for the parents to see that their daughter had made friends.
Nov 11, 2009 8:03 PM

Aug 2009
Another great episode. That's what they call good friends!!
I really love when Sawako smiles.

Nov 11, 2009 8:50 PM

May 2008
This brought tears to my eyes...another emotional and beautiful episode.

I think besides Kazehaya, Yoshida is my favorite. She's just so...awesome xD

Nov 11, 2009 9:02 PM

May 2008
favorite episode , Sawako's smile is just so awesome, Kazehaya's baby face =D

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 11, 2009 9:39 PM

Oct 2009
hussien-11 said:

yoshida is my favorite character so far T__T and I love sawako very much .. she's innocent

the hug scene drove me to tears ..but I'm glad now that sawako cleared up the misunderstanding with her friends XD .. this anime really touched my heart and moved me deeply, like no other before it and I don't know why .. maybe because I liked the characters a lot , but there's no denying the series quality : )

I felt sorry for kazehaya this time ! lol poor kazehaya he wanted more time with her .. thought I didn't like him that much at first .. but I like it when he defend sawako from the others ! I like it when he stand by her side

Same thing, I for one am happy to share my feelings here too. :D I am also happy for the art and to show what moved me in it. The more important ones, I am happy to be able to see them with the MAL features here. I am also happy to relate to anime much here as no one around relates that watches anime not anyone that can watch with me.

Nov 11, 2009 10:35 PM
Feb 2009

hehe
Nov 11, 2009 11:00 PM

Feb 2009
kisami said:
sap sap sap sap sap.....

gah i got sick to my stomach so i skipped all the sappy crap. it was good....but the sap ruined the mood. i take it a much smarter and more devious rival will show up?

seconded. If it wasn't for Pin, I would have fast forwarded the whole thing till I get to Kazehaya's part xDDD

---

Dont get me wrong, I love this anime to bits, but the sappy moments were too long for my taste, I mean, I already get the whole point at part 1, then another elaboration of the sappy moments for the next more parts, with all the sobbing and whatnot, oh gawd ;A;

I hope they concentrate next with KazehayaxSawako ... or

its not too bad if it'll be about RyuuxChizuru fufufufufufufuf X3
Nov 11, 2009 11:51 PM

May 2008
Sweet Episode..
but who is the girl at the end..
Nov 12, 2009 12:29 AM

Nov 2009
TechDragon said:
Sweet Episode..
but who is the girl at the end..

The girl at the end is Yuuka and she has a long term crush with kazehaya, and the intent of the 4 girls in the bathroom harassing Sawako, is to make her leave kazehaya alone soo yuuka can get to kazehaya

Kazehaya jealousy creeps me out a little.
Nov 12, 2009 1:19 AM

Nov 2009
I actually enjoyed the pacing of this episode, because they concentrated most of it within a limited event rather than dividing the time across a few days of Sawako's often agonising socially awkward encounters. Also it was nice to catch a break from Kazehaya for a bit too, probably my favourite episode so far.
Nov 12, 2009 2:18 AM

Nov 2009
francismeunier said:
hussien-11 said:

Same thing, I for one am happy to share my feelings here too. :D I am also happy for the art and to show what moved me in it. The more important ones, I am happy to be able to see them with the MAL features here. I am also happy to relate to anime much here as no one around relates that watches anime not anyone that can watch with me.

I'm happy to share my feelings here too, I feel that so many people are enjoying this show just as much as I do or even more .

I like it when someone here point at a certain thing that caught my interest and I become like ( great ! I'm not the only one who noticed/liked that ! P: )

I hated Yuuka ! hoped that Yoshida will teach her a lesson ..

Ya-Yo-Sa are the best P:
Nov 12, 2009 2:44 AM

Sep 2009
This entire episode made me cry...i loved it!!
So i definitely want to kill the yuuka bitch, what the hell was that,putting her show on sadako, this bitch should just die die.BITCH!!
The blond bitch girl will create more probs later i can bet, she and yuuka should just jump from a bridge or something..
Kazehaya saying " its not fair", "i dont want to share her even with them"-- it was just too pretty, i love kazehayas words he makes me shy..
Well the next thing might be kazehaya and sadako getting together issues ( never read the manga). I so want kazehaya to kiss sadako its going to be so cute, guess have to wait for it.
Sadako and thos two shared love you's, i loved that!! i really want to be sadakos friend too..:)
Fav part :
Nov 12, 2009 3:17 AM

Oct 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:

So i definitely want to kill the yuuka bitch, what the hell was that,putting her show on sadako, this bitch should just die die.BITCH!!
Exactly about Yuuka and the word describing except I don't like harsh language but I feel the same way about her that you do. I laughed at her tears....think those will make up for Sawako's tears? I don't think so at all!

Nov 12, 2009 7:49 AM

Apr 2008
Everyone in this series gets butthurt over stupid things, LOL.
But what a lovely series so far. :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2009 8:15 AM
Jun 2008
Sawako is probably the cutest character to emerge in Anime this year, and if not, then she's at least in the top 5. Her naivety is hilarious, especially during the part when she had that dumbfounded chibi look on her face as she pointed to herself and said, "Me?!" Hahaha. Makes me just wanna pat her on the head. Good thing Sawako and her buddies are back together again.
Nov 12, 2009 8:44 AM

Oct 2009
I cheering through this whole episode! Sawako did her best ^^ I loved the end when Kazehaya admitted he doesn't like to share her . . . can't wait for next one! I haven't read the manga so I have no idea what to expect but it's getting really good! love the yano, yashido, & sawako chibis rofl :p

And Ryuu knows everything . . . it's the quiet ones that are the most observant. In a murder mystery he would so be the detective.
Nov 12, 2009 2:24 PM

Aug 2008
As much as I liked that everything finally resolved and that the revelation that blonde girl didn't spread the rumors...I must say that I was really disappointed in this episode. IG's need to have Sawako narrate every single thought and feeling that runs through her head is really dampening brilliant moments. Just having Sawako look back at Kazehaya and smile was enough. I didn't need monologues from the both of them talking about the same thing they've been saying since episodes one and two. Also, things took far too slowly to wrap up. I would have liked for all of that to have ended by the half-way point, and then get on to the next story. I hope this show is more than 12 episodes.
Nov 12, 2009 3:30 PM

Mar 2008
I wonder if there's going to be an episode where she doesn't cry. Cute episode as usual though :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2009 3:43 PM

Oct 2008
noteDhero said:
As much as I liked that everything finally resolved and that the revelation that blonde girl didn't spread the rumors...I must say that I was really disappointed in this episode. IG's need to have Sawako narrate every single thought and feeling that runs through her head is really dampening brilliant moments. Just having Sawako look back at Kazehaya and smile was enough. I didn't need monologues from the both of them talking about the same thing they've been saying since episodes one and two. Also, things took far too slowly to wrap up. I would have liked for all of that to have ended by the half-way point, and then get on to the next story. I hope this show is more than 12 episodes.

I was actually scared to comment myself due to all the rabid lust for more kawaii fanservice. I hope this show doesn't doesn't become a series of fanservice moments, pandering to just more of the dramatic shoujo genre. Did I even read someone mention a comparison with K-ON with this series. Scary!!! I was originally drawn to this show because of it's initial darkness and particularly Sawako's personality. Her morbid behavior added edge and a little originally to this now basic and played out school drama. Her transformation into a butterfly was able to capture a special feeling of teen angst in adolescence insecurity, but episode six sadly did not. I felt like I had seen this episode so many times before in other school drama series. This episode was so predictable it was sad. The whole "let me tell you a ghost story now" just didn't seem to add enough. I'm wondering if IG's formula has begun to falter. For everyone that's looking for their dose of over emotionally narrated teenage angst then I guess this show has turned into your wet dream. For those of us that were hoping this show could maintain a morose and dark edge that added an interesting new look into the school drama genre, it doesn't look like we are going to get our depressed little Gothic girl sadako. Typically butterfly transformations usually seem to have a lot more impact when used as a climax. I guess IG is also hurting for money. The difference between episode six and the first episode is night and day. I want night back. I wonder how they will make everything crash down around her next episode, so we can get right back to her depressed side she's been desperately attempting to break free from.

Edit:
Orion1Nov 12, 2009 3:59 PM
Nov 12, 2009 4:09 PM

Aug 2008
I disagree with some of your sentiments, actually. The thing that I have dislike most about this show is that it wants to paint Sawako as some kind of dark and twisty (points if you know the reference) girl that is so scary, when that's just not her. I still just don't get why her having long black hair and bangs makes her so abnormal...even with the half-assed explanation at the beginning of the episode. Sawako is just a normal girl who is slightly eccentric, and wants so badly to live a normal life that she would even conform to other's notions about her. She's not morose at all.

My problem definitely is that the show was being very predictable yet refreshing (agree here: because of Sawako), but now it has almost degraded to cliche because it seems to want to stay inside the melodrama as opposed to really being about transformation and progress. With this arc, IG decided to be stagnant and redundant (as much as I hate to say it, I agree, like K-On), and that's a shame.
Nov 12, 2009 5:44 PM

Feb 2009
Ah, how I agree with Kazeyaha. I'm jealous about having to share this beautiful anime with all of you.

T-T

Nov 12, 2009 6:18 PM

Mar 2009
Another lovely episode ^^ I absolutly adore this anime!! And can't wait for next weeks episode. I too hope they concentrate more on Kazeyaha x Sawako and even some Ryuu x Yoshida (they make an odd but cute couple ^^)

Also to Orion1~
I know everyones entilted to thier own opinion and fully respect that with your comments but I was under the empression from the start that this was a romance high school anime o_O (from what I read on the sypnoisis-also mal lists it as Romance, School, Shojo) this was the main reasons I started to watch it as well.
So if you were looking for it to be some sort of horror or dark anime maybe you should have looked into it first?? I mean its not the way you wanted it to go because it was never that genre from the start right??

Anyway I really hope its not 12 episodes too! All the animes I like are always that long! T_T I think i'm going to get the manga as well at some point ^^
Nov 12, 2009 6:55 PM

Nov 2008
This episode was less melodramatic that the previous it still was a bit over the top in my opinion. Also,
noteDhero said:
Just having Sawako look back at Kazehaya and smile was enough. I didn't need monologues from the both of them talking about the same thing they've been saying since episodes one and two.

this and
noteDhero said:
My problem definitely is that the show was being very predictable yet refreshing (agree here: because of Sawako), but now it has almost degraded to cliche because it seems to want to stay inside the melodrama as opposed to really being about transformation and progress.

this.
I hope things will get better. Waiting for moar...
yuzuru19Nov 12, 2009 7:02 PM
Nov 12, 2009 7:31 PM

Jul 2008
Ha ha. I like the teacher just because of his crazy antics. I know what show is my favorite this season. :D
Nov 12, 2009 7:37 PM

Jul 2008
I have to say I'm really loving this anime. Sawako is a very refreshing character, to be honest I always that Sawako was kawaii (even when I first read the manga, maybe I have weird taste, haha). I really never saw how she was suppose to be so dark and gloomy.
This anime kind of makes me appreciate all the little things in life that ppl take for granted.
Nov 12, 2009 8:53 PM

Jul 2008
A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS.
Nov 12, 2009 11:37 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode!
Sawako indeed a person who appreciate people who care about her :)
Yoshida & Kazumi defended Sawako from the girls & denied that Sawako start the rumor...they really a great friends. I hope their friendship last forever.
Kazehaya look depressed :X
Pin never fails to amuse me with his antics XD
Look like Aya Hirano character have something to do with the rumors....
Nov 12, 2009 11:52 PM
Feb 2009
Sawako's personality is really annoying, a lot of times.

Pin was the best part.

Kazehaya's a jealous bastard.

And the commercial at the end was retarded looking. There was like a yellow walrus on her head.
Nov 13, 2009 1:02 AM

Jan 2009
noteDhero said:

My problem definitely is that the show was being very predictable yet refreshing (agree here: because of Sawako), but now it has almost degraded to cliche because it seems to want to stay inside the melodrama as opposed to really being about transformation and progress. With this arc, IG decided to be stagnant and redundant (as much as I hate to say it, I agree, like K-On), and that's a shame.

While it may be a tad melodramatic it doesn't make it useless or anything like that. While it was predictable the way Sawako handled it was amazing, it was truly emotional watching her struggle to get her feelings across. This story(And it will continue to be) is about Sawako trying her best to get her feelings across. Trust me she starts to transform tremendous, she just needed a push that was all.

Again i loved this episode. I can't believe how this anime is able to deliver each and every week. It always manages to get to me, it stays fresh and beautiful.
Nov 13, 2009 2:10 AM

Nov 2007
So the misunderstandings have cleared up =O, but I thought the rumors were started by the innocent looking girl who made the last comment, guess not although I'm sure she will make a lot of trouble for Kazehaya and Sawako =/
Nov 13, 2009 3:06 AM
Oct 2008
Ahahaha, I thought Sawako would punch the girls or something....
Guess that this isn't higurash, huhi.... ^^

I am loving the pastel effect they're using. AND the pastel pictures of sawako.
And to top it off, that blonde girl....is too cute. =w=
Please don't make her an enemy....
Nov 13, 2009 4:08 AM

Apr 2008
great episode ! can say its the best so far

Nov 13, 2009 4:16 AM

Oct 2008
noteDhero said:
I disagree with some of your sentiments, actually. The thing that I have dislike most about this show is that it wants to paint Sawako as some kind of dark and twisty (points if you know the reference) girl that is so scary, when that's just not her. I still just don't get why her having long black hair and bangs makes her so abnormal...even with the half-assed explanation at the beginning of the episode. Sawako is just a normal girl who is slightly eccentric, and wants so badly to live a normal life that she would even conform to other's notions about her. She's not morose at all.

Are you saying that her personality is not morose at all? I think maybe internally as her narration continues to point out, she isn't. But on the outside her dissociative personality and often ultra depressed speech in complete monotone is definitely dark.

I get it, I really do, the darkness is meant to be comic relief for a show that is ultimately a coming of age high school drama. I agree with you in that I also think the "Dark and Twisty" element should have either been developed further to make this show more of a comedy or completely dropped. But I guess my hope for a little Emily the Strange anime series will not be fulfilled. I noticed many comments about this episode seeming so short, it was because nothing really happened accept for 1+1=2. We new everything that was going to happen in this episode from the end of episode 5 accept for the appearance of the Blond girl at the end. I get the feeling she will become a major obstacle for Sawako's future romance with Kazehaya.

MissColzyChan said:
I mean its not the way you wanted it to go because it was never that genre from the start right??

If you look at my anime list, I think you will find plenty of shoujo series that are amazing. Some great suggestions for you if you like the genre would be that you watchNANA(probably closer to Josei) and Honey and Clover amongst many others. So to answer your question's yes I can read, and yes it was the genre that I wanted to watch. It's just I enjoyed the first few episodes so much that I was hoping they would figure out a way to continue blending her personality with a darker side to her. I would have loved to have seen in this episode the misunderstood aspect of herself (dark and morose) scare those other girls in the bathroom with a display of her evil aura, then an emotional response or breakdown of her feelings to Yoshida & Kazumi. She used her darkness to play a ghost, why not use it as a strength to fend off some annoying jealous girls. It was the arc that was making this series interesting and "fresh" to the genre in my opinion.
Nov 13, 2009 4:28 AM

Jun 2009
What I like about it is during spacing out with others, Sawako seems cute joining them

WTF! Is that Jo? the one who raised the reconciliation paper

Ohh so that was Yuuka i thought it was the "french doll' (damn that manga black&white problem =) )
ZinvyNov 13, 2009 4:45 AM
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Nov 13, 2009 4:56 AM

Aug 2009
Uwwah! I cried.. a bit. Kazehaya refreshed me with his cute reactions. XD
I can't wait for the next episode. Hopefully NewGirl (not gonna say her name) would show up.

I love the soft and pastel backgrounds they are using. It was perfect for this episode.
Nov 13, 2009 7:53 AM

May 2008
It was so sweet I almost cried and Kazehaya was so cute. I'm glad that everything is all right now.
Nov 13, 2009 9:34 AM

Aug 2008
burntlettuce said:

While it may be a tad melodramatic it doesn't make it useless or anything like that. While it was predictable the way Sawako handled it was amazing, it was truly emotional watching her struggle to get her feelings across. This story(And it will continue to be) is about Sawako trying her best to get her feelings across. Trust me she starts to transform tremendous, she just needed a push that was all.

I think the melodrama in this arc was entirely useless. I could have been done in half the time (an episode and a half) and been much more effective. This episode was a total rehash of lines and character points. It was useless. Predictable isn't always bad. Predictable can also mean that (within a straight foward story like a high school slice of life) there is competency in the characters that allows you to understand what is going to happen next. I think the show had been more of the latter in the first three episodes, and the former as of late. Sawako was already transformative in the first three episodes. That's why with this last arc, it's very disappointing, because they purposefully stalled all that when it seemed like she had gotten past it to a degree. I trusted the writing to not exploit the characters for fanservice in the beginning because it was all about progress. I don't feel that anymore.

Orion1 said:

Are you saying that her personality is not morose at all? I think maybe internally as her narration continues to point out, she isn't. But on the outside her dissociative personality and often ultra depressed speech in complete monotone is definitely dark.

I get it, I really do, the darkness is meant to be comic relief for a show that is ultimately a coming of age high school drama. I agree with you in that I also think the "Dark and Twisty" element should have either been developed further to make this show more of a comedy or completely dropped. But I guess my hope for a little Emily the Strange anime series will not be fulfilled. I noticed many comments about this episode seeming so short, it was because nothing really happened accept for 1+1=2. We new everything that was going to happen in this episode from the end of episode 5 accept for the appearance of the Blond girl at the end. I get the feeling she will become a major obstacle for Sawako's future romance with Kazehaya.

Yeah, I don't think Sawako is morose. There isn't anything in her character that makes me think so. She wants friends, she isn't into ghost stories, she wants to be a teacher, she goes on and on about everyone's smiling faces, and she doesn't like being lonely. Kazehaya even comments on how she is lively and true to her name. I think what you call her "dissociative personality" is a construct of her classmates because they can't see behind the hair (another one of the ridiculous conventions of this show) and all the rumors that had built around her. Sawako is just your average shy girl who isn't aware of how she comes across to people because she's never really had the chance to socialize. I don't think it's a split in her personality at all. It's dramatic irony.

[...]It's just I enjoyed the first few episodes so much that I was hoping they would figure out a way to continue blending her personality with a darker side to her. I would have loved to have seen in this episode the misunderstood aspect of herself (dark and morose) scare those other girls in the bathroom with a display of her evil aura, then an emotional response or breakdown of her feelings to Yoshida & Kazumi. She used her darkness to play a ghost, why not use it as a strength to fend off some annoying jealous girls. It was the arc that was making this series interesting and "fresh" to the genre in my opinion.

And that's my problem. There just isn't a dark side to her character (that we know of yet). That's all a false perception, and that it gets used for redundant comedy is a shame, because I feel like it's a total distraction to the story proper. Especially when people just immediately jump back to her side like they did in this episode. It just shows a lack of consideration for making the student body feel as well done as specific characters.

As for what you would have liked to have seen, the problem there is that you're imagining Sawako has tons more self confidence than she actually has...and also has a bit of a mean streak. That's just not her. She barely has the confidence to maintain a friendship (and totally lacks the understanding that she was already friends with Yano and Yoshida), so to expect her to understand that she could use people's perceptions of her to intimidate people in her daily life, let alone that it would be something that she would even want to do, is a misconception of her character. She doesn't have that kind of strength yet. I hope she does attain it, but I'm a little afraid that the show will glorify all of her Mary Sue qualities and stick to having all of her friends coddle her in that respect.
Nov 13, 2009 11:36 AM

Jan 2009
noteDhero said:

I think the melodrama in this arc was entirely useless. I could have been done in half the time (an episode and a half) and been much more effective. This episode was a total rehash of lines and character points. It was useless. Predictable isn't always bad. Predictable can also mean that (within a straight foward story like a high school slice of life) there is competency in the characters that allows you to understand what is going to happen next. I think the show had been more of the latter in the first three episodes, and the former as of late. Sawako was already transformative in the first three episodes. That's why with this last arc, it's very disappointing, because they purposefully stalled all that when it seemed like she had gotten past it to a degree. I trusted the writing to not exploit the characters for fanservice in the beginning because it was all about progress. I don't feel that anymore.

I agree with this arc being somewhat dragged out, it only covered a chapter of the manga, but spanned over 2 episodes. While she was already transformed she needed a conflict like this. I think this was just the cement to hold Sawako together with her friends and it was needed. Which is why i believe the best line during these episodes was here saying "I heard that you were being hurt by being around me, but i just couldn't give you up".
Nov 13, 2009 4:21 PM

May 2009
Aaaaawwwwwwwwww! ;_,
So the rumors have been resolved now. I wonder what will happen next in the story.
Sawako should smile a lot more. (:
Nov 13, 2009 5:24 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
thalandor46 said:
I dont think I've ever seen someone look so adorable as they were violently thrown to the ground XD

I had the same reaction XD

Anyway, I'm glad this arc was over. I think they stretched this a little bit too much but the execution and direction was wonderful and very emotional.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 13, 2009 6:09 PM

Sep 2009
mcjazzman32 said:
This anime can be summed up in three words:

I heart Sadako

She seriously is in the upper echelon of cuteness, with the likes of Hyuuga Hinata, Noda Megumi, Maria and the K-ON girls.

Yes yes and yes!
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

francismeunier - Jan 5, 2010

204 by mo_lave »»
Sep 2, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

HawthorneKitty - Dec 8, 2009

241 by mo_lave »»
Sep 1, 9:23 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2009

272 by Joey-XD19202 »»
Aug 21, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2009

209 by Joey-XD19202 »»
Aug 21, 7:42 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

HawthorneKitty - Nov 24, 2009

202 by Joey-XD19202 »»
Aug 20, 8:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.