Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 31, 2021 10:34 AM
Apr 2018
I just have a question, is there more to her shity ass past? Yes/no dont spoil me. Will we find out in 13eps? Or will they skip it?
May 31, 2021 10:37 AM
Apr 2018
Theres people saying she was masturbating for two months straight is that from the manga/ln?
May 31, 2021 10:47 AM

Dec 2015
Syureria said:

zDoug said:
This ending is the part that bothers me the most, why does someone who is depressed, lonely and running away from home have the great idea of masturbating for 2 months
idk, but Sayu doesn't have the courage to try more bad habits. for the size of a teenager, masturbation and sex is good choice.

You are right, but what you feel is that there was no construction of this in this theme, of course she was presented as anti-social, she did not have romantic relationships, she was traumatized by her friend's situation and the icing on the cake was the reaction of her mother, she didn't seem to have any hobby. In none of these moments does she seem to have any interest in sexuality, do you understand what I mean?

The problem is not that she is a teenager and discovering herself, it is that there was no development of this, it is very random and convenient.

R77Prodigy said:
Theres people saying she was masturbating for two months straight is that from the manga/ln?

LN, vol 4 cap 6 if i remember correctly
May 31, 2021 10:53 AM

Jul 2015
I can now say for sure that Sayu family is dumb..
Her mother acted like neither a mother nor an adult and instead yelled at a teenager..
her brother literally gave sayu money and told her to be "free"..
sayu herself rather then going home.. started sleeping with dude.. did Sayu not realized how important a chatisty of a teenage girl is to her?
and the most dumb girl would be the girl who killed herself..
Man.. i'm flabbergasted by the adults/kids in this anime..

Jul 2017
Well at least the brother doesn't seem like all that bad of a dude....sorta. I guess he's got good intentions but did he really expect Sayu to fully obey his instructions of just staying at a decent hotel and calling him when trouble occurs lmao

but at least Sayu's story is now fully revealed. Makes sense having that burden of being responsible for your friends suicide and on top of that being blamed for it would rek someone mentally
May 2020
woah I expected a deep backstory but not something like that
May 31, 2021 10:54 AM
Jul 2018
Dude, if you are getting bullied then tell your guardian or teachers don't go and fuckin jump from your school building
May 31, 2021 10:54 AM
Apr 2021
Why there is a mom like sayu's? I just cant imagine
May 31, 2021 10:56 AM

May 2021
I might be wrong but Yuuko's voice remind me of Madoka from PMMM.
Is it Aoi Yuki or someone else?
Anyway, that was a very tragic past of Sayu.
May 31, 2021 10:59 AM

Oct 2015
So the school bully trope again, huh? A little cliched but okay.

If I'm from a rich family and my mom blames me for the suicide of my best friend I'm probably going to leave to live with one of my other family members. I wouldn't run off on my own. And even if I did and my money ran out, I'd go back home after some time away. How could such an attractive teenage girl from a rich family not have more close-nit friends? I guess ultimately the author just wanted to write a JK/salaryman romance drama and everything else was an afterthought.

Hmmm. Still trying to process but after today's episode, the holistic portrayal of Sayu what with her constant attempts at seducing the MC, prostituting herself, and the focus on her masturbating for months all just comes together to make her seem a little hyper-sexual and loose.
May 31, 2021 11:09 AM
Jul 2018
yeah his brother pretending to act all fatherly trying to question Yoshida after all this time sounded like a big hypocritical piece of shit to me, like you're legit as responsible for ruining her life leaving her fend for herself by screwing pedophiles.. these kind of anime make me wanna punch someone in the face -.-
May 31, 2021 11:10 AM
Nov 2019
AnimeBaka_ said:

This story showing a 16 yr old nude and having sex is fine.

The hell did i just read

[User has been banned for this post]

May 31, 2021 11:15 AM
Sep 2015
zDoug said:
Syureria said:

Sayu runs out of money, until Sayu walks alone in the city, until Sayu meets an office worker and the office worker tells Sayu to stay at his house .... And yeah, Sayu got rape, lost virginity. If you want to get more info about Sayu past, you can check this Threads ofc (obviously spoiler)

This ending is the part that bothers me the most, why does someone who is depressed, lonely and running away from home have the great idea of masturbating for 2 months?

"My friend killed herself, hmmm I'm going to relieve myself with masturbation."

She wasnt marturbating for 2 months. lol
She was a teenager at the top of her puberty confusion and she needed something to help getting her mind out of the problems she had. Sex has the same effect of a drug.

Dec 2015
MoonStar9 said:

If I'm from a rich family and my mom blames me for the suicide of my best friend I'm probably going to leave to live with one of my other family members. I wouldn't run off on my own. And even if I did and my money ran out, I'd go back home after some time away. How could such an attractive teenage girl from a rich family not have more close-nit friends? I guess ultimately the author just wanted to write a JK/salaryman romance drama and everything else was an afterthought.

Hmmm. Still trying to process but after today's episode, the holistic portrayal of Sayu what with her constant attempts at seducing the MC, prostituting herself, and the focus on her masturbating for months all just comes together to make her seem a little hyper-sexual and loose.

YES, that's exactly what bothers me, he is rich, he could just buy a house for her instead of leaving her in the world with 300,000.

In no time (before the scape) Sayu was introduced as a person with sexual tendencies and suddenly she decided to spend 2 months masturbating. Does not make sense.
Jul 2018
her backstory is not what i expected. don't get me wrong, it's really fcked up and i can understand why she ran away(kinda?) but i feel like there's more to it. i mean we don't know why her mom is like that or where her father is. Anyway her brother is not a bad person and he really cares abt sayu(thank god) but still how the fck can he just give money to a teenage girl and let her ran away? he can just buy a house for her and that's it. rich ppl are so dumb.
removed-userMay 31, 2021 11:19 AM
May 31, 2021 11:17 AM

Dec 2015
marcioma said:

She wasnt marturbating for 2 months. lol
She was a teenager at the top of her puberty confusion and she needed something to help getting her mind out of the problems she had. Sex has the same effect of a drug.

Yes, she does. During the time at the hotel she was masturbating all the time, this is presented on LN other people mentioned here and was also shown in today's episode.
May 31, 2021 11:18 AM
Sep 2015
m3gp said:
yeah his brother pretending to act all fatherly trying to question Yoshida after all this time sounded like a big hypocritical piece of shit to me, like you're legit as responsible for ruining her life leaving her fend for herself by screwing pedophiles.. these kind of anime make me wanna punch someone in the face -.-

That was her choice. He offered all the help he could but he is her brother not her owner.
May 31, 2021 11:19 AM
Jul 2018
zDoug said:
Syureria said:

Sayu runs out of money, until Sayu walks alone in the city, until Sayu meets an office worker and the office worker tells Sayu to stay at his house .... And yeah, Sayu got rape, lost virginity. If you want to get more info about Sayu past, you can check this Threads ofc (obviously spoiler)

This ending is the part that bothers me the most, why does someone who is depressed, lonely and running away from home have the great idea of masturbating for 2 months?

"My friend killed herself, hmmm I'm going to relieve myself with masturbation."

in case you're ignorant, masturbation is a great stress reliever and fairly common to cope w depression/anxiety symptoms as it releases pleasure hormones like dopamine so yeah nothing weird about it
May 31, 2021 11:20 AM

Mar 2019
Bully someone is really the lowest thing ever. There is nothing lower than that.

Alright I think Sayu's brother is a good guy, he helped her a lot in the whole situation. And well...I know the mother said something very very mean and surely she regrets it totally. It was clearly her fault no doubt but she doesn't look like a bad mother who would ever abadon her child. I bet she is worried the most as a mother. Every mom is worried about their child.
May 31, 2021 11:20 AM

May 2021
should have shown her friends body what the fuck pathetic excuse of backstory, saw it from a mile

May 31, 2021 11:25 AM

Sep 2019
I felt like I saw this best friend got bullied and killed themselves story many times before. Sayu's reason to run away from home was weird too. Like, just don't talk to your mom for a while until your relationship with her gets better. I mean, was it worth it Sayu?
z00nexMay 31, 2021 11:28 AM
May 31, 2021 11:25 AM
Jul 2018
This episode is better than the previous one, but the animation seem a bit off.

Mod Edit: Removed screenshot(only one permitted)

dipItFooJun 2, 2021 7:58 PM
May 31, 2021 11:28 AM
Sep 2015
I want to see more of her mother side before having a final opinion. Like where is the father? The brother is a hard worked, so they may have had financial problems in the past, idk. Idk what is the career of the mother, so the suicide might have brought other problems to her. These are not excuses for not giving a proper support to the girl, but things can be complicated and people are susceptible to failure.

The brother couldnt do anything more than he did.
May 31, 2021 11:30 AM

Dec 2015
m3gp said:

in case you're ignorant, masturbation is a great stress reliever and fairly common to cope w depression/anxiety symptoms as it releases pleasure hormones like dopamine so yeah nothing weird about it

If you are ignorant, in the story she shows no sign of interest in this type of thing, even if to alleviate the pain, it would be easier for her to commit suicide also due to the mental situation in which she found herself. Don't try to make excuses for a poorly constructed story.

Speaking of biology, you're right. (I guess)
May 31, 2021 11:31 AM

Jan 2018
Sayu's older brother isn't how I thought he'd be, so I was a bit relieved. But then he's partially at fault here for letting his sister run off like that. What was he thinking?! If I were at his position I'd probably take her back before she tries to leave and give mom a piece of my mind. I have a little sister so this did piss me off. I guess I'm still angry at him but for different reasons than what I expected.

What happened with Sayu's highschool friend was tragic. :(
May 31, 2021 11:32 AM
Jul 2018
marcioma said:
m3gp said:

That was her choice. He offered all the help he could but he is her brother not her owner.

pretty sure she wasn't adult enough for it to be 'her choice', even her brother cant be the kind of idiot who lets her go knowing she neither has a place to go to nor a job and without thinking how'd she live alone/what'd happen to her if she runs out of money etc nah its infuriating
May 31, 2021 11:32 AM

Apr 2020
This is starting to remind me of one of those early 2000's anime where an alien girl ends up landing on earth, and eventually she has to return home. 🤣

P.S. That Shinji hand tho
BestMillimeter18May 31, 2021 11:48 AM
May 31, 2021 11:40 AM
Jan 2021
Gween_Gween said:
should have shown her friends body what the fuck pathetic excuse of backstory, saw it from a mile

You have to know that Higehiro airs at primetime, not like Wonder Egg Priority which airs at 1.30 am in Japan. This is also an issue for current Demon Slayer Season 2, regarding the content and animation's airing time.
May 31, 2021 11:41 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
God damn bullies. Poor girl driven to so much despair as to take her life.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 31, 2021 11:42 AM

May 2021
teofilusSW said:
Gween_Gween said:

You have to know that Higehiro airs at primetime, not like Wonder Egg Priority which airs at 1.30 am in Japan. This is also an issue for current Demon Slayer Season 2, regarding the content and animation's airing time.

so they are showing this soft hentai in primetime no wonder japan is falling as a world power

May 31, 2021 11:48 AM
Jul 2018
zDoug said:
m3gp said:

If you are ignorant, in the story she shows no sign of interest in this type of thing, even if to alleviate the pain, it would be easier for her to commit suicide also due to the mental situation in which she found herself. Don't try to make excuses for a poorly constructed story.

lol @ 'this type of thing', sexual desire is a basic human instinct unless ofc you're born as an inamiate object..regarding story, Sayu is part of a dysfunctional family who can't bond w her mother which affects her relationships at school and overall personality too..and it's obvious she's stronger than Yuuko who had severe self esteem issues and finally gave in while Sayu remained unbothered or numb throughout her ordeal.. not a fan of this show but this part is def not the one thats poorly constructed
May 31, 2021 11:50 AM
May 2019
Gween_Gween said:
teofilusSW said:

so they are showing this soft hentai in primetime no wonder japan is falling as a world power

It could be worse, they could have weekly gun murders and periodic mass shootings like another "world power" does.

In other news that actually relates to the story, bullying in schools is a serious problem in Japan and up until maybe very recently, they generally didn't do jack about it.
May 31, 2021 11:51 AM
Sep 2015
m3gp said:
marcioma said:

pretty sure she wasn't adult enough for it to be 'her choice', even her brother cant be the kind of idiot who lets her go knowing she neither has a place to go to nor a job and without thinking how'd she live alone/what'd happen to her if she runs out of money etc nah its infuriating

I think we can blame her mother, although we dont know her side of the story, she is the guardian of the girl and should have guarantied her safety somehow.
But an older brother doesnt have power to restrain a 17 year old sister. It could be worse if he tried, so I think he did the best thing in giving her both space and support.
May 31, 2021 11:56 AM

Jul 2014
Literally, the second the flashback introduced Yuuko, I knew it was going to end up with her killing herself. Granted, that was in part because of the imagery in the OP of Sayu jumping off the roof, but even if that wasn't there it was so obvious because this set-up has been done countless times before.

That aside, I was also 100% right in my prediction that the parents didn't put out a missing persons notice for Sayu because they (or, well, the mother as the father isn't mentioned) care more about their reputation than their daughter's safety. Even more than that, the media blaming the Ogiwaras over Yuuko's suicide is utterly ridiculous writing to force Sayu into running away: how in the world would they be privy to any sort of knowledge that would come close to implicating Sayu in Yuuko's death, when there was no suicide note or anything?

And then the brother actually supports her running away by giving her 300k yen, rather than just talking sense into her that the situation isn't worth running away over; I can accept Sayu being both immature and impulsive enough to run away rather than just staying where she is and ignoring her mother entirely, but I can't see the brother supporting that at all based on how he's presented in the present. More to the point, that means that the trauma Sayu has suffered since as she's moved from place to place is at least partially on his hands, given his choice to knowingly enable her stupid decision. Also, still zero explanation of how he found out that A) Sayu was at Yoshida's place and B) where Yoshida's place is.

This backstory episode was terrible, filled with unoriginal and outright nonsensical writing decisions throughout. At this point, it feels like the author crafted the scenario first and is now desperately trying (and failing) to scrabble together some sort of plausible explanation to justify it.
May 31, 2021 12:09 PM

Oct 2015
zDoug said:
MoonStar9 said:

YES, that's exactly what bothers me, he is rich, he could just buy a house for her instead of leaving her in the world with 300,000.

In no time (before the scape) Sayu was introduced as a person with sexual tendencies and suddenly she decided to spend 2 months masturbating. Does not make sense.

The adults are quite stupid, yes. I should have emphasised that more in my original post. The author needs them to be this dumb to justify the current situation because he is clearly working backwards.
May 31, 2021 12:12 PM

Nov 2010
zDoug said:
m3gp said:

Yea, I agree. That scene was really odd as there was no build up to it previously. There was no prior mention that she was interested in sexual activities etc.

And while some people seem to justify it based on the sole fact that it acts as a stress reliever, I don’t really understand the point of that. If a similar scene was to happen with another series’ MC, out of the blue, would it be seen as normal stress relief as well?
May 31, 2021 12:13 PM

May 2021
Rinji- said:
zDoug said:

Yea, I agree. That scene was really odd as there was no build up to it previously. There was no prior mention that she was interested in sexual activities etc.

And while some people seem to justify it based on the sole fact that it acts as a stress reliever, I don’t really understand the point of that. If a similar scene was to happen with another series’ MC, out of the blue, would it be seen as normal stress relief as well?

that was the best scene of this episode kinda hot doe

May 31, 2021 12:17 PM

May 2013
Sayu's friend was so cringe, jesus. Either stand up for yourself or talk to the teachers. Her reasoning was also really dumb. Waste of a sidecharacter.
Sayu's bro is another 2bit brain idiot. Hey here is some money. Just gtfo. Instead of confronting her mom and talking things through.

Waaaaaaa I hate stupid plots.
May 31, 2021 12:17 PM

May 2018
rip Yuuko, didn't feel for her tbh. Well now we know why Sayu has trauma about going back home. What a bitch mother >:(
May 31, 2021 12:22 PM
Nov 2019
AnimeBaka_ said:
WTF. Bruh okay first let me talk about animation. Even hentai has better Animation. Like it felt like slide show.
Okay now to the topic.
This story showing a 16 yr old nude and having sex is fine. They are discussing adult topic its also fine. Forbidden relationship is also fine. But what the hell is this story.

Yoshida saying to his brother dont u care about sayu and asking him 2 days of time. Like what? Bruh he is her brother bro. Like if am her brother like i would have beated the shit oout of him.
Tht brother. Like wtf bro. you leave a girl( high schooler) to be with a guy even after knowing. Like what kind of brother he is?? like clearly wtf???? I am 100% sure no brother would do that.
Like where are these type of mothers. Yes they may be hard sometimes. But i havent seen anyone like her. Like this author is writing whatever he wants and oh god.
Ok i havent seen people bullying other person like that. Like why they bully that MC frd? whtever reason they said it doesnt make any sense.
and again these guys make cute girls and say male characters will surround them. And then they draw a girl with specs and pimples she is ugly like wtf is this logic?????
i am fed up with show. like crazy. Like at first i loved it like hell. And now its like waaaah. But i hate sayu man come on bro. Like first go to your school make sure the bullies get punished first???? i got an eye sore atching this shit.

First of all I'd like to say the English on your post is unmatched.
I didn't really notice anything bad about the animation (not picky in general so yeah) but hentai being better is an obvious stretch.
Also it's easy for you to say "brother bad he let sister run" but you don't really know her backstory or what he has seen happen to her, for all we know he fully believed that was the best course of action. I agree with the reason for Sayu's friend being bullied didn't make sense. Also I'm not sure what most people would do if their friend got bullied but I can only assume people deal with grief in different ways. Oh and finally these type of mothers do exist and probably more than we assume
May 31, 2021 12:28 PM
Jul 2020
Since ancient times people are used to relieve stress via masturbation if not sex. Nothing wrong in that. People treating it as though it's a big deal. Masturbation is natural and part of living. Think of it as same as brushing your teeth
May 31, 2021 12:37 PM

Dec 2020
ImmortalZero said:
Got I hate kids. I don't know how they can go and bully people and think it's right and fun. Especially girls in this particular case where they attack a girl for rejecting the school's popular guy. Even during high school I was bullied to for no reason and even now makes no sense why they do it. Though it did feel good formulating a plan and getting them expelled.
I don’t understand what’s wrong with people they bullied because of the reason sayu give a guy a reject
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

May 31, 2021 12:40 PM

May 2016
So the brother doesn't know that she whored herself out yet?

So when do they fall in love? or is that way later in the LN since it seems like it.
May 31, 2021 12:59 PM

Jan 2021
Holy hell... I knew she had ran because of problems at home, but I didn't think it was this extreme.

May 31, 2021 1:00 PM

Nov 2014
I believe there were many ways to have prevented what happened in sayu's backstory, to begin with,why did sayu never ever dared to stand for her friend? i understand she was supposed to be timid or something but really? shes your only friend and witnesses how shes physically abused and won't even try to report the bullies?

This considering that (for the most dumb posible reason the author came with) the bullies don't want to deal with her, she could have used her position to actually help her, but not even for remorse (because she IS the reason they bully her) ,she actually takes any action, shes just an acomplice on the act of bullying, and somehow the author intends to make her look like a victim?

Anyway, when her friend is about to jump, why didn't she even tried to stop her?? to convince her not to jump off, or even TRY to say anything like i don't know... any reasonable person would do?...

Then she goes to her house, and even if i understand she gets angry at her mom doing such questions, the way she reacted was just absurd, i supose they never ever had an argument in their life to leave the house just because of that, considering her mom isn't even related to what happened to her friend, it feels to me like sayu (the author) just wants to draw the attention of the tragedy to herself as victim (which she is not), instead of assuming any responsability, and then she runs away from it.

Also, sayu's brother is something else, instead of trying to stop or persuade her not to run away, he helps her to do so? and comes with the dumbest idea possible which is leaving an underaged girl alone with money and no supervision, and not even visiting her from time to time to check.

I won't even say anything about sayu's masturbation problem (not long after the death of her friend, wtf).

The character's actions just don't make any sense, i lost all hope i had possibly left for this series after this episode.

error5000May 31, 2021 2:08 PM
May 31, 2021 1:03 PM

Jun 2017
so the big brother was actually a doting brother who just loves to spoil Sayu

kek

the mom tho...

10/10 best mother of all time
May 31, 2021 2:03 PM
Mar 2015
A least we know the background We still don't have a solution to Sayu's reason for leaving Her brother just let her leave without providing for her now he wants to come back to the same bad situation
May 31, 2021 2:16 PM
Jul 2018
I have to say, that this episode was probably one of the dumbest things I've seen in a while that happened in an anime with decent rating and popularity.

The Girl has an exigent mother that likes when her kids work. Her brother works a lot and is responsible, gets a smile from mother. Sister does nothing exceptional, is very afraid of everything, for the simple reason that she didn't get along with her mother, well, what can I say, STORY OF MY LIFE :) or should I say, about a quarter or even half of the people on earth.

Anyway, some may be more snesitive, but she isolates herself, has a bad performance in school, does no clubs, literally nothing. If your mother has a problem with you being so bad at everything because you don't give an f, shouldn't you try to be better then? Instead of being even worse? Like damn..

And after all this, we get the cliche where obviously an unpopular girl with glasses, as always, comes to be her friend, and she gets the title "friend of the "cool" "beautifull" girl that somehow has social problems", unrealistic, especially in our era. Her friend makes her smile. To be expected, you're never happy when you're lonely. Then she rejects a guy. A cliche comes in again and instead of her being bullied, the girl she's hanging out with is, interesting...

Now I don't want to say that this isn't a good plan from the villains, it actually is. But why in the hell didn't the girl getting bullied tell her parents about this ? Or to the school. I hate anime logic where everyone literally has no mouth and can't speak with anyone because they have this invisible mental wall before them that prevents them to ask anyone for help and end up being trashed by trashy people. She had courage to speak with this "very cool" "beautifull girl" but can't say that she's being bullied by some shitty girls.

After some more bullying, not asking anyone for help, Sayu realizes and her friend tells her the truth, but Sayu does pretty much nothing in the end. She only gets shocked and that's kinda it. The girl suicides and somehow the media comes to Sayu's house like a flock of birds, did they forget that the girl that died had a family? And why was her mother so mad about a friend of Sayu literally dying and ultimately blaming it on her own daughter for everything? I've seen dumb parents but this is just unreal...

After this, she wanted to distance herself from her mother. Then the perfect caring and kind and also wealthy brother comes in to help her. She accepts the money and the idea he had, but after a while she masturbates. O-okay? After her phone battery dies, she throws away her phone. Yeah, like you normally do after your phone battery dies...
She also doesn't go to her brother or home, but she decides to wander alone in the city. She founds a guy, she asks him if she can stay with him. (Hmm, yes, textbook behaviour of a teenager, yes, indeed... Nope.) Then he asks her for sex. We get to see here that Sayu has no problem with having sex with a stranger but somehow was afraid of everyone in school. Interesting. They have sex. After he threw her out, she wandered again, having sex again with a stranger, and again, and again. Till she's broken. After doing it multiple times, she literally becomes depressed and is "almost" raped by the people she's doing it with. But she for some reason doesn't stop or phones her brother, oh wait. She can't, cause she threw it away. What an intelligent move Sayu. ??? Anyway, she happens to cross paths with her saviour and her life is restored.

The reason I wrote so much is because I tried to like the anime but it dissapointed too much. It's always so funny how animes like these with thousands cliches become so much more popular than say "Yuukoku no Moriarty", there are some people that may not like the genre but the quality is like day and night.
removed-userMay 31, 2021 2:35 PM
May 31, 2021 2:17 PM

Feb 2021
Is it not possible her brother receives similar inconsiderate treatment from their mother? I don't understand why he would help her run away, but I also don't understand hating him for it. Way too easy for a lot of y'all to judge
May 31, 2021 2:23 PM
Nov 2019
So as hinted in the Episode 4 flashback, friends suicide, throwing away mobile phone & sexual activity.

They did cut a whole load of detail out of what they adapted, but they covered enough to give a flavour of what caused Sayu to run and feel completely worthless to the point where she'd prostitute herself for somewhere to sleep.

Her brother would have been better off renting a flat for her and hiring a therapist than giving a vulnerable child a wad of cash and expecting her to cope.

They're speeding through the source material at some rate.

Episode 9 covers LN Volume 4 chapters 1-7.

Episode 10 will probably cover LN Volume 4 chapters 8-End.

Leaving the last three episodes for Volume 5 (they might actually run out of material by Episode 12 at this rate).

So will the brother find out what she's had to do to survive or is it going to be glossed over now it's been used a a plot point?

I mean if the cash ran out in a few weeks and she's been whoring herself out for almost 6 months (that's 24 weeks) she must have slept with at least a dozen different men, probably more.

Poor Yoshida, he's only slept with AO & Gotou hasn't slept with anyone, for reasons that'll probably be adapted next episode as Gotou's backstory starts in Vol.4 chapter 13.

penrhosMay 31, 2021 2:30 PM
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 17, 2021

175 by Muow »»
May 22, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2021

282 by Muow »»
May 22, 4:56 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2021

428 by GHWolfKing »»
May 21, 7:22 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2021

302 by griddyweeb »»
Apr 6, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2021

155 by mushi_Jyou »»
Mar 30, 4:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.