Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Horimiya
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Apr 21, 2021 4:36 PM

Sep 2011
I kinda find it hilarious how most serious scenes change into comedy, I feel like they are pulling that off quite well here.
Miyamura's backstory is sad, as expected, but it seems like he will be able to push past that. Toru might still be pissed cause of Hori but he still likes Miyamura too, that scene made sure of that. Although I couldn't stop laughing when it turned out Miyamura beat him up instead in the end. Scary, don't mess with him.

Hori and Miyamura's scene was cute, I was hoping it would happen already, but it seems like we have to wait 1-2 more episodes for an actual confession. Remi's question really seemed genuine and I was already pissed that she would just leave the president guy and immediately try to go for Miyamura, but glad Hori told her off.
May 6, 2021 5:55 AM

Mar 2015
Some character development for our main man in this one!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jun 3, 2021 10:13 AM
Apr 2021
Toru is precious! His total lack of awkwardness and zero self-consciousness are so sweet! He can be sad, angry or hurt, but it looks like his acceptance of himself runs so deep, that he never betrays who he is and just bounces back. A true deredere and totally amazing!
"Where were you?"
"On the rooftop, affirming our friendship". Hahaha!
Jul 15, 2021 7:40 AM

Aug 2018
Well, Miyamura's past was like that.. You know, even to people who has their group - it can be hard to group for work in school sometimes.. Because not every time group will be of amount of people of your group.. And someone can get left out, including yourself.. So I think everyone experienced being left out some time.. On the other hand, you did nothing to improve situation yourself, Miyamura.. You can't just expect that someone else will do everything for you in this, can you?.. Still everyone can and do get lost sometimes, or fail, in joining groups..
Not sure, how serious Remi is.. But she can be a push for Hori to decide more on what she wants to do with Miyamura, what kind of relationship they want to have..
Jul 20, 2021 10:05 AM

Jul 2015
Wholesome to see the loner Miyamura going from no friends to a bunch of them and adorable to see the almost confession there with the handholding. Got to say despite getting into a fight, Toru is a good friend for telling Miyamura about Hori's feelings considering his own unrequited love for her.
On a sidenote I don't really like Remi seeing how she jokingly wanted to have Miyamura despite already being Sengoku's girlfriend.

Aug 12, 2021 9:46 PM

Aug 2019
Some Miyamura backstory, dude seems to have a rough past sadly due to his gloomy nature. Watching him get left out of groups did trigger some trauma ngl, once you experience it once, you never want to experience it again. Found it really heart touching that Hori didn't really care what people thought of him and still saw him as a normal person, approaching him normally

Happy that through Hori, Miyamura is able to branch out more and have people to call friends. Ishikawa and Miyamura seem to have a rough around the edges relationship, but in reality they really just bros. There talk on the roof was actually quite good show of their friendship, and having a little duel cus of a girl is pretty text book classic between bros. All that matters now is how they'll apologies.
Oct 12, 2021 8:54 AM

Jun 2020
Miyamura's past is something dark and scary it's the downfall of his social life too bad for him he got cut off a lot of times and lead to his gloomy yet self state today

You better not hold Hori up or else she'll hurt your forehead alright, Hori is not giving Miyamura to anyone but her and her alone things are changing

Oh the heat is rising after that embrace, But damn I expected a more brutal fistfight not some catfight but that was amusing to watch I just can't stop laughing at how it ended but Miyamura has to accept and open his eyes up now.
Nov 25, 2021 6:58 AM

Aug 2017
Man I relate to Miyamura's backstory.

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Feb 15, 2022 11:04 PM
Aug 2021
THE HAND SCENE IM CRYING IT WAS SO CUTE!
Jul 23, 2022 2:16 PM
Sep 2019
epicGIT said:
for me this anime is very awkward. The VAs for side characters (especially that blond girl) arnt too great and some animation for me feels super awkward. Take this episodes scene at 5:55 as an example, everything about that segment of them in the class room feels off and puts a sour taste of shit in my mouth. Its not just this episode, the last episode had the same problem too in my opinion. story wise its very basic so far and its really cringe when every 5 mins they do the classic shoujo manga thing where the backgrond is glowy colour shit and its a close up of the "handsome man" or the "sexy kawaii desu! girl". Maybe im wrong but everything since episode two has felt awkward and puts me off, i am hoping that it gets better and tbh the second part of this EP was okay but then that bs about the two guys fighting was a little WeirdChamp, but ill keep watching it for a few EPs but im afraid i might have to drop it.

yikes

this take got me snoooooooooozing

now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Who asked (Feat: Nobody)
───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►► 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊
Jul 26, 2022 6:58 AM

Jun 2021
Hori is already showing some yander-ish vibes and won't let her man get taken by any other person except her.

We had a bro moment in JJK yesterday and we had another bro moment today in Horimiya lol. Guess Miyamura doesn't mind handholding with Toru.
Oct 23, 2022 9:16 PM
Oct 2022
i mean, this hurts
Feb 8, 2023 10:18 AM

Nov 2018
This is ''Your lie in april'' reincarnated. Another artificial drama with bright colours. Now I understand why this thing is so annoying to me.
I hate everyone equally
Feb 14, 2023 10:26 AM
Jan 2023
só dei 5 por quê, com esse episódio descobri que também tenho dedo curvado '-'
Feb 21, 2023 8:25 AM

Apr 2013
Surprisingly I kinda expected an early "confession" already last episode, since the first one hinted to strongly at it. Was that fight after Izumi and Kyouko were holding hands? Because then Izumi should already know that Kyouko loves him, else he has to be really really really dense. Like harem-protagonist levels of dense.
Mar 26, 2023 6:37 AM
Aug 2021
The anime is progressing well with the friends
Apr 26, 2023 10:08 AM
Jul 2021
hori and izumi are too sweet... I can't
May 5, 2023 7:43 AM

Dec 2022
I feel bad for Izumi, well I am not good with people either but people tend to be alone but Noone can endure it.
May 21, 2023 3:25 PM
Apr 2015
Dunno its just exactly my shit going on there
May 28, 2023 6:10 PM
Aug 2020
HORI AND MIYAMURA ARE SO CUTE its nice to see that they have a friendship, they arent shy all of the time when theyre togheter like other romances
the hands scene was so cute 😭😭😭 i love them already
also ishikawa is kinda ... 🏳️‍🌈
and miyamura is so fine idk how they think he looks ugly with the school outfit bc he does not
Jun 1, 2023 7:00 PM
Jan 2017
checked this out incase the manga was just bad. but yeah this was a pretty generic romance series not terrible but not great 5/10
Jul 2, 2023 9:22 AM

Dec 2022
Another great episode
Jul 16, 2023 1:12 AM

Sep 2015
Fighting over Hori nice lol. I think the characters are starting to realize their feelings which means PROGRESS. Good episode.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Aug 2, 2023 11:35 PM
Mar 2023
MY BOYS COOKED🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥LET THE FLAME STAY ON BROPLEASEEEE
Aug 9, 2023 1:11 AM
Jan 2023
Watching Miyamura's past, I can definitely relate to him back when I was in middle school 😔
Aug 20, 2023 5:01 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
EYOOOOO, a confession by the third episode? We are speed running this shit, aren't we?!!
Sep 24, 2023 1:02 PM
Jun 2020
Ffs, when you rewatch something you really home in on all the things that slightly bothered you the first time. The anime trope of utterly stupid mc that refuses to see someone likes them needs to crawl in the ground and die. Bro she held your fucking hand what do you need a signed and notarized document to know she likes you? Shit is so cringe. We basically just witnessed them just admitn they had feelings for each other because they both knew they didn't mean they liked each other's hands.
Dec 2, 2023 5:38 AM
Dec 2020
miyamura's backstory :(
Jan 9, 5:40 PM

Aug 2014
so far this anime is nothing special ;/ OP is nice at least
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Feb 1, 10:20 AM
Sep 2023
It was a good episode. Interesting an funny. The romance it is present in perfect measure... Neither too much nor too little! I like Horimiya, I recommend!
Apr 18, 5:47 PM
Jan 2023
damn, being the odd one out... I know how that one feels.

A love confession did I hear? Wasn't expecting something like that so soon.

And a fight, and Miyamura is scary again...

Not bad at all.
Apr 21, 2:42 AM
Apr 2020
homies holding hands (plus miyamura goes into fight mode again lol)
May 4, 4:03 AM
Mar 2024
so far I'm enjoying it which is good ill watch more later
Jun 5, 11:15 PM

May 2022
Miyamura's past was pretty sad, being outed as a gloomy weirdo and being left out during group selection for projects, events, etc. Ishikawa telling Miyamura him being weird and awkward was pretty sweet of him. Miyamura finally got to experience what its like to work in a group during chemistry class.

Miyamura and Hori holding their hands after comparing their hand sizes, very cute while Hori tried to admit her love for him, only to awkwardly say she loved his hands. That fist fight between Miyamura and Ishikawa was pretty wild, Ishikawa got a little carried away trying to ask how Miyamura would feel if Hori was in love with him.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» I'm gonna miss the op

MrFlakey - Apr 3, 2021

15 by griddyweeb »»
60 minutes ago

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2021

411 by Psychimera »»
Jul 2, 6:47 AM

» Anyone else who dislikes Hori? ( 1 2 )

Shiyuru99 - Feb 6, 2021

79 by Fujiwara_Chika04 »»
Jul 2, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2021

153 by AwesomeAli2832 »»
Jun 19, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Horimiya Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2021

166 by AwesomeAli2832 »»
Jun 18, 5:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.