Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10)

New
Pages (149) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jan 10, 2021 12:11 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012

And this: *
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ཐི♡ཋྀ «•«━━━━┙
Jan 10, 2021 12:14 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012

I guessed it was Persona but didn't know which one ^_^;
How about the second link? do you know? :O
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ཐི♡ཋྀ «•«━━━━┙
Jan 10, 2021 12:59 AM
Nov 2018
Hello, I need the Tittle of the anime in the link below. Go to 13:35

https://youtu.be/QU4CmS7la5Y

Thank you in advance.
Jan 10, 2021 1:05 AM

Feb 2014
ArnieAnime said:
Hello, I need the Tittle of the anime in the link below. Go to 13:35

https://youtu.be/QU4CmS7la5Y

Thank you in advance.

It's from a game trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ShmMxrPyDY

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Jan 10, 2021 3:12 AM

Mar 2015
3miL said:

I guessed it was Persona but didn't know which one ^_^;
How about the second link? do you know? :O

The second link is from The Boondocks
Jan 10, 2021 5:34 AM
Mar 2014
Anyone else have any guesses to an anime theme song where one of the lyrics is "yu me aru" or "yuu me aru"? It was a woman singing and there was a bit of an emphasis on the "aru".
Jan 10, 2021 6:47 AM

Aug 2014
MegamiRem said:
MangaKing said:
The anime I'm looking for is a Gundam show I believe. I saw it close to two decades ago on Toonami. I think the main character was outer space trying to save this girl with long blonde hair I believe inside of a machine in a ball of light or a ball of water nude. Sorry I can't remember much.
This one I think. https://myanimelist.net/anime/81/Mobile_Suit_Gundam__The_08th_MS_Team?q=gundam%208&cat=anime

Thanks I'll check it out. It only has twelve episodes so if this is the one it shouldn't take long to figure that out.
Jan 10, 2021 7:38 AM

Aug 2012
Hi, I’m looking for anime that I started to watch years ago. I dropped it after a few episodes so I never added it to my list. It probably aired before or in 2012 because I must have watched it around that year. It was some comedy high-school slice of life, I think. I don’t really remember much of it but there were a lot of jokes based on similar Japanese words.

Main character was a girl, she had a crush on guy from school and I think she had a younger sister. One scene I remember: it was raining and MC wanted to share umbrella with her crush and he agreed but then it turned out that he meant that he’s a turtle (or some turtle-like creature)? He had a leaf umbrella too. It was one of those similar words jokes.

I also vaguely remember that MC or/and her sister found a cat on a tree and took it in. But I’m not entirely sure if it’s from this anime or some other one.

Sorry if it’s chaotic but I really don’t remember much of it. Thanks in advance!
Jan 10, 2021 7:57 AM
Sep 2018
LinkandShiek said:
Anyone else have any guesses to an anime theme song where one of the lyrics is "yu me aru" or "yuu me aru"? It was a woman singing and there was a bit of an emphasis on the "aru".

The "emphasis on on the 'aru'" part reminds me of this song from Hitoribocchi, but that's a pretty recent show and nothing about it really fits the rest of your description.

The second Mahoromatic OP is closer to what you described, but the lyrics don't match.
Jan 10, 2021 8:06 AM

Nov 2013
SetsukoSu said:
Hi, I’m looking for anime that I started to watch years ago. I dropped it after a few episodes so I never added it to my list. It probably aired before or in 2012 because I must have watched it around that year. It was some comedy high-school slice of life, I think. I don’t really remember much of it but there were a lot of jokes based on similar Japanese words.

Main character was a girl, she had a crush on guy from school and I think she had a younger sister. One scene I remember: it was raining and MC wanted to share umbrella with her crush and he agreed but then it turned out that he meant that he’s a turtle (or some turtle-like creature)? He had a leaf umbrella too. It was one of those similar words jokes.

I also vaguely remember that MC or/and her sister found a cat on a tree and took it in. But I’m not entirely sure if it’s from this anime or some other one.

Sorry if it’s chaotic but I really don’t remember much of it. Thanks in advance!

That's School Rumble.

He's supposed to portray a kappa by the way.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jan 10, 2021 8:25 AM

Aug 2012
TheBigGuy said:
SetsukoSu said:

That's School Rumble.

Yes, thank you!
Jan 10, 2021 8:27 AM

Nov 2013
SetsukoSu said:
TheBigGuy said:

That's School Rumble.

Yes, thank you!

You're welcome!
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jan 10, 2021 2:52 PM
Mar 2014
Kiwii_121 said:
LinkandShiek said:

The "emphasis on on the 'aru'" part reminds me of this song from Hitoribocchi, but that's a pretty recent show and nothing about it really fits the rest of your description.

The second Mahoromatic OP is closer to what you described, but the lyrics don't match.

It would have been a harem, probably pre-2013, maybe early 2000s.
Jan 10, 2021 3:38 PM
Apr 2016
Anyone know where this girl is from?

Jan 10, 2021 5:50 PM

Mar 2020
Wailmer said:

I think her name is Rei Sakigake and is from WIXOSS Diva (A) Live, the picture is from a certain scene in episode one.
Jan 10, 2021 9:45 PM
Apr 2016
unexplainable said:
Wailmer said:

I think her name is Rei Sakigake and is from WIXOSS Diva (A) Live, the picture is from a certain scene in episode one.

Thank you!
Jan 11, 2021 5:39 AM
Sep 2020
Help me find the anime:

The mc is in a classroom talking to someone and there is a guy on a rooftop , the mc stares at him and the guy get's scared.
Jan 11, 2021 7:06 AM

Aug 2015
Cocostarc5 said:
Help me find the anime:

The mc is in a classroom talking to someone and there is a guy on a rooftop , the mc stares at him and the guy get's scared.

Not overly sure this is it, but it could be Parasyte
Jan 11, 2021 7:06 AM
Nov 2018
Hi, I'm looking for an OVA episode actually. I have really faint memory of it and I don't recall if it belonged to a series or was a standalone. But here's the details:

1. Set in a dystopian future and it lacks cityscape, it's more like a desolated desert with rusty mechanics.
2. MOST IMPORTANT POINT I REMEMBER: THE SAME DAY KEEPS REPEATING ITSELF, not the actions however. More like just the same day.
3. It's not "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya".
4. It had something to do with cellphones (the characters sharing messages from two different timelines) and has a sad ending where the boy disappears (maybe). In middle, there was a few characters that were playing a recording or picture of their friends or so.

I cannot seem to find it at all, I'd really appreciate any help T_T Thank you!!
Jan 11, 2021 7:12 AM

May 2013
fluffyhopie said:
Hi, I'm looking for an OVA episode actually. I have really faint memory of it and I don't recall if it belonged to a series or was a standalone. But here's the details:

1. Set in a dystopian future and it lacks cityscape, it's more like a desolated desert with rusty mechanics.
2. MOST IMPORTANT POINT I REMEMBER: THE SAME DAY KEEPS REPEATING ITSELF, not the actions however. More like just the same day.
4. It had something to do with cellphones (the characters sharing messages from two different timelines) and has a sad ending where the boy disappears (maybe). In middle, there was a few characters that were playing a recording or picture of their friends or so.

Maybe this one: Arata naru Sekai: World's/Start/Load/End
Jan 11, 2021 7:16 AM
Nov 2018
Dr_Iss said:
fluffyhopie said:

Maybe this one: Arata naru Sekai: World's/Start/Load/End

OMG THAT'S EXACTLY IT!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!
Jan 11, 2021 7:24 AM

Oct 2020
Does anyone know where's this girl from?

Jan 11, 2021 7:27 AM

Aug 2015
Maesstrom said:

Gunsmith Cats
Jan 11, 2021 7:29 AM

Oct 2020
7kaneki7 said:
Maesstrom said:

Gunsmith Cats
Thank you so much!

Jan 11, 2021 7:31 AM

Aug 2015
Maesstrom said:
7kaneki7 said:

Gunsmith Cats
Thank you so much!

No problem, glad to be of help :)
Jan 11, 2021 12:01 PM

May 2012
https://i.ibb.co/dD74p8t/428258.jpg

Name of this girl or the anime that has this girl ?
Jan 11, 2021 12:03 PM

Jan 2017
thepath said:

Red Saber (Nero)
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jan 11, 2021 12:07 PM

Jun 2012
thepath said:

It's from Fate Grand Carnival New Years Eve Special (2020). That's Red Saber.
Jan 11, 2021 2:37 PM
Jan 2021
Trying to remember the title of an anime I saw some time in the early 2000s. I want to say it came out some time in the late 80s to late 90s, based on the art and animation style. Has a fantasy setting (I think). Main good guy swaps bodies with the big bad some point early on in the show. Big bad was some warlord.

Unfortunately that's all I can remember.
Jan 11, 2021 3:08 PM

Dec 2014
https://coub.com/view/23jcje

some one know it? i hope is a anime...

thanks!!
Jan 11, 2021 3:10 PM

Jul 2013
konno1 said:

thanks!!

unfortunately it's not an anime, it's a mv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulfY8WQE_HE&ab_channel=Eve
Jan 11, 2021 3:14 PM

Dec 2014
Ikenai-Taiyou said:
konno1 said:

thanks!!

unfortunately it's not an anime, it's a mv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulfY8WQE_HE&ab_channel=Eve

oh... it's eve mv.. so i lost this one..
thanks for the help!
Jan 11, 2021 4:28 PM
Jan 2016
Hey guys,

I've been looking for this anime for about 7-8 years now, but to no avail.

Details I remember:

Actually, it is only one scene.

There was this uncle-aged guy, sitting under a lamp post and he was talking to this other guy, way younger than him, probably 20s or early 30s, who was pointing a gun at him, crying that he had to shoot him. It was probably ordered from above or whatever, I don't even remember, but it might have been a mafia-related anime. Also, I think the older guy was a type of caretaker or someone close to the young guy. It was realistic by genre/style, probably set in the 90s or earlier.

The art was not childish or anything. I also remember that I watched a video called "Top 10 saddest anime moments" (or something similar). That's where I found about the anime and wanted to watch it ever since, but couldn't find the video a second time. This was probably about 7-10 years ago.

Thank you for reading and, potentially, trying to help!
Jan 11, 2021 5:19 PM

Aug 2015
TheAirmonger said:
Hey guys,

Details I remember:

There was this uncle-aged guy, sitting under a lamp post and he was talking to this other guy, way younger than him, probably 20s or early 30s, who was pointing a gun at him, crying that he had to shoot him. It was probably ordered from above or whatever, I don't even remember, but it might have been a mafia-related anime. Also, I think the older guy was a type of caretaker or someone close to the young guy. It was realistic by genre/style, probably set in the 90s or earlier.

The art was not childish or anything. I also remember that I watched a video called "Top 10 saddest anime moments" (or something similar). That's where I found about the anime and wanted to watch it ever since, but couldn't find the video a second time. This was probably about 7-10 years ago.

This scene kind of reminds me of part of Tekkon Kinkreet
Jan 11, 2021 10:10 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ཐི♡ཋྀ «•«━━━━┙
Jan 11, 2021 10:42 PM

Jun 2012

That's from Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure I think.
Jan 12, 2021 3:47 AM

Feb 2014

looks like: Yuru Yuri (Toshinou, Kyouko)

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Jan 12, 2021 3:57 AM

Feb 2014

I am not sure about this one, but there is a high chance of it being an original character.

character: Midori
author: KurumiErika

Not sure about that tho.

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Jan 12, 2021 4:02 AM

Sep 2015
machy871 said:

I am not sure about this one, but there is a high chance of it being an original character.

character: Midori
author: KurumiErika

Not sure about that tho.

Apparently it's an original character by https://www.deviantart.com/utharaptor5

Though the animation is by KurumiErika
https://www.deviantart.com/kurumierika
Jan 12, 2021 4:45 AM
Jan 2016
7kaneki7 said:
TheAirmonger said:
Hey guys,

Details I remember:

Thanks for the reply, but I'm afraid it's not. The colour orientation of the anime was darker.
Jan 12, 2021 4:50 AM

Aug 2015
TheAirmonger said:
7kaneki7 said:

Thanks for the reply, but I'm afraid it's not. The colour orientation of the anime was darker.

Hopefully someone else can help find this as it sounds super interesting >o<
Jan 12, 2021 6:11 AM
Apr 2020
TheAirmonger said:
7kaneki7 said:

Could it be Gungrave? I remember a scene similar to your description.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/267/Gungrave
Jan 12, 2021 2:48 PM
Jan 2016
HimawariBlue said:
TheAirmonger said:

Could it be Gungrave? I remember a scene similar to your description.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/267/Gungrave

Hey man, I really appreciate the suggestion, I just went through most death scenes and it doesn't appear to be it sadly. Thanks tho!
Jan 12, 2021 11:44 PM

Jan 2020
Which hentai (I'm assuming) is this from?

Jan 12, 2021 11:59 PM
May 2020
IrrelevantGuy said:
Which hentai (I'm assuming) is this from?

I kinda remember those scene from Aibeya The Animation
Jan 13, 2021 1:26 AM
May 2016
Sakuta002766 said:
amarcioz said:
Can anyone tell me who are these two characters circled in red?

I don't know the characters name but i think they are from "Les jumeaux du bout du monde"

Thanks for the answer. I thought it was an anime but it is a French animation.
Jan 13, 2021 2:06 AM

Jan 2018
Looking for anime
MC is in D class wears red uniform blonde girl who hides her bad personality from all the class and MC knows her side
D class is the bad division inthat school
Pages (149) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What is your first impression of LOLI?

Jackieee12312312 - 5 hours ago

19 by MasterTasuke »»
5 minutes ago

» Hot take: mappa is the mcdonald's of anime studios ( 1 2 3 )

Deathlydash - Sep 19

103 by ColourWheel »»
18 minutes ago

» Does "being an otaku/weeb" still have any meaning in 2024?

thewiru - Yesterday

48 by Shizuna »»
23 minutes ago

» 🎖️Best Protagonist of all time & discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nirererin - Aug 16

652 by RuRivulet »»
32 minutes ago

» Anime with least plotholes

JoeChip - Sep 19

36 by APolygons2 »»
57 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.