Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Nov 7, 2019 9:04 PM
Sep 2017
Eren starts talking to almost everyone.

Me: Ohh he is trying to do a Lelouch so he is a good guy

Eren: Everyone but paradis people will be kill..

Me: Ohh no, he is trying to do a Hitler...
Nov 7, 2019 10:16 PM
Jul 2019
Awesome chapter. That carrot scene was hilarious. And that final panel was fucking hype.
Nov 8, 2019 1:04 AM

May 2015
Stark700 said:
> What am I to you?
> You are family

Somehow, I'm not surprised to hear that. Eren also made his point crystal clear this chapter.

Eren got family-zoned so hard man :(
Nov 8, 2019 1:54 AM

Dec 2014
Wtf happened to Annie?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2019 2:47 AM
Apr 2017
cAbaddon said:
We need the last missing piece to this puzzle, the Eren and Historia encounter, to be completely sure about Eren's plan.

Which chapter was this encounter first shown? I know it didn't dive deep into it, I just wanna see why some people are mentioning this encounter since I forgot about it
Nov 8, 2019 2:52 AM

Dec 2017
Clefairiess said:
Wtf happened to Annie?
She might be awake now, considering how Reiner and Pieck are both in human form in the paths dimension while they are supposedly still in their titan form in the real world, which indicates that Eren's voice reaches to every single Eldian alive through the Founder Titan.
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 8, 2019 3:06 AM

Dec 2017
Antonio_Gonzalez said:
cAbaddon said:
We need the last missing piece to this puzzle, the Eren and Historia encounter, to be completely sure about Eren's plan.

Which chapter was this encounter first shown? I know it didn't dive deep into it, I just wanna see why some people are mentioning this encounter since I forgot about it
Chapter 121, I guess. It's when Zeke ended their memory travelling through Founder Titan's ability, we're shown shattered panels of Eren's future memories including the fez boy we get in the latest chapter. One of them contains Historia (who looks significantly older) which is still yet to be revealed.
Honestly, I don't see anything significant about it that would affect the current plot progression.
electromagnetoNov 8, 2019 3:22 AM
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 8, 2019 3:45 AM

Nov 2007
I'm just happy that now Pieck might not die after all lol.
Interesting chapter though, can't wait to see more.
Nov 8, 2019 4:29 AM

Mar 2018
“if any act of war was committed against the remnants of Eldia, the tens of millions of Titans within the Walls would be unleashed upon the world to flatten the entire earth”

-King Fritz

I don’t believe Eren is doing that now 😯
Nov 8, 2019 4:59 AM
Oct 2019
Danpmss said:
hikkiGOAT said:
Thanks for making me remember things :) Must read this again.

Took me an entire reread to understand the whole Marley arc when it was being published too, this manga is kinda extensive with the plot threads tbh
Danpmss said:
hikkiGOAT said:
Thanks for making me remember things :) Must read this again.

Took me an entire reread to understand the whole Marley arc when it was being published too, this manga is kinda extensive with the plot threads tbh
yup, it is. It would be worthwhile reading this shit again ;)
Nov 8, 2019 5:10 AM
Jul 2019
Remember when people said that Eren is just a generic shounen character? Ahh...good times.

Why you gotta open up the wound Isayama? Everyone is having a good time in the flashback. Sasha is alive too. Then you brought us to the present with Eren about to destroy the entire world with millions of colossal titans.

And that skeleton, holy! Rod Reiss just pissed his pants!

I'm more concerned about the side characters like Levi, Annie still sleeping, Reiner and others rather than Eren going to Marley and wreck shit.
Nov 8, 2019 9:14 AM
Aug 2013
lavah said:
Folken-sama said:
If someone can explain me what the last pages meant, that would be great...

Thank you.

Eren brings all the Eldians to path realm to announce he intends to kill everyone except the people of paradis

Thank you.So he awoke the Titans who were in the walls to kill them all.
Nov 8, 2019 5:47 PM

Oct 2007
Would it be too much to ask for one of the Walldians to "accidentally" punt Gabi a few hundred meters?

Jarjaxle said:
F**k you Eren...Mikasa, Armin....Cut his head off..... he is now beyond redemption.....

Chosing to end All life beyond Island? there is no saving for him now.... would love to see Eren fan boys to justify this

This may be the most ironic combo of post content and sig quotes I have ever seen.
RalonzoNov 8, 2019 6:41 PM
Nov 8, 2019 10:17 PM
Nov 2019
Go eren!! Fuck Marley.

Seriously though Im sure eren won’t succeed in his goal if he’s really aiming to destroy the rest of the world and we’ll get some sort of shounen bs ending where armin and Reiner win because morals and shit (eww I’m tired of shit like that in manga) I’d be really happy and surprised if the author does the unpredictable and eren wins in the end.
Nov 9, 2019 9:46 AM
Jul 2018
cAbaddon said:
Kilimini said:

Isayma would never settle for an ending like this, mikasa's thoughts at the begining of the chapter are adressed to the readers who are still in love with ereh. Don't get me wrong he's an amazing charachter, extremely well written, but right now he is closer to being the main antagonist than anything and you could see it in the last panel. The monstruosity of his soul often is reflected itself on his face.

I agree with you, but I still feel that we're gonna get one more Eren twist.

There's a reason of why they're hiding the last Eren and Historia conversation.

yes me too (・∀・), Eren:that everyone has the right to choose their own path,is free..
Armin:want eldian and marley to live together peacefully..

Then,how u think guys?(・∀・)
Nov 9, 2019 11:45 AM

May 2011
Eren may not be the "best person". For me he is one of the best protagonists of all time, from a controversial and impactful writing standpoint. His journey from being a kid, his nature, his tears, his destiny. Every small dot connected on so many levels. He's the immediate answer, the guilty pleasure and the malicious rage in retaliation. There is always a politically correct way, but it becomes a pretext for corruption and manipulation in the long run. Marley's declaration of war came first in fact.

Also Mikasa is an example of cowards who can't speak their feelings gone horribly wrong l o l.

10/10, let the rumbling destroy everything. (Even though it probably won't sadly)
Kayaba-Nov 9, 2019 11:54 AM
Nov 9, 2019 5:16 PM

Nov 2018
Man I was really hoping Gabi would die this chapter.
Nov 9, 2019 6:07 PM

Apr 2019
BenRyan said:
Man I was really hoping Gabi would die this chapter.

Gabi won't die lol
Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone.
Nov 10, 2019 3:03 AM

Jun 2017
I feel like most people in this series are dummies, can't blame Eren for his plan though.
Signature.
Nov 10, 2019 5:54 AM
Jan 2016
Yoskar23 said:
Go eren!! Fuck Marley.

Seriously though Im sure eren won’t succeed in his goal if he’s really aiming to destroy the rest of the world and we’ll get some sort of shounen bs ending where armin and Reiner win because morals and shit (eww I’m tired of shit like that in manga) I’d be really happy and surprised if the author does the unpredictable and eren wins in the end.

Yes I want that too. Isayama doesn't follows the norms. I believe he will make Eren win meaning Eren's plan will succeed but it is not to destroy the world but something else. We still don't know what kind of plan Eren has. Isayama did everything to justify Eren's actions and left the readers divided to think about right or wrong. But he will definitely give us a twist at the end that's for sure.
Nov 10, 2019 10:33 AM
Mar 2019
God_Yaboku said:
@RogueCitizen64

Well, there is a way other than wiping out the entire world. The way which Zeke suggested minus euthanasia of Eldians. They perform mini rumbling. Wipeout entire combined forces of the world which are in Marley. Show world fear and their power and hence obtain the maximum bargaining power. Make peace treaties with the world while making allies and fastly develop technology as a backup. This route was the best route for me, but we will see what happens in the end.
yeah i totally agree , but instead our dude decided to wipe all living life forms outside the walls , like wtf .
Nov 10, 2019 10:52 AM
Mar 2019
SamHandwich said:
The biggest flaw in Eren's plan is that he wants to destroy all non-Eldian LIFE. This would cause global ecological collapse and make Paradis uninhabitable via the domino effect. On a side note, I wonder if there was a tiny GI Joe sized man in the neck of that 3 meter titan Sasha blinded?
yeah i was thinking about that , and your the first one that i saw mention it in the comments
Nov 10, 2019 11:41 AM
Sep 2018
Synchrohayba said:
God_Yaboku said:
@RogueCitizen64

Well, there is a way other than wiping out the entire world. The way which Zeke suggested minus euthanasia of Eldians. They perform mini rumbling. Wipeout entire combined forces of the world which are in Marley. Show world fear and their power and hence obtain the maximum bargaining power. Make peace treaties with the world while making allies and fastly develop technology as a backup. This route was the best route for me, but we will see what happens in the end.
yeah i totally agree , but instead our dude decided to wipe all living life forms outside the walls , like wtf .

Actually I was hoping things to go that way that's why I mentioned it but if you give it a serious thought there are some serious flaws and massive assumptions in that plan.
You see Eren's got maybe 4 years left, Ymir already is most likely freed and she entrusted entire power to Eren. If Eren dies after 4 years what will happen? They will have to keep titan succession going. Who will make titans now? Even if the succession somehow continues or somehow eren undo's ymir's curse and lives past 13 years, World hatred is not something that will vanish and after they demonstrate the power and suppress world by fear of rumbling the hatred will only grow. World may remain silent for some years but we have seen that world already know rumbling exists and also willy tybur declared to world that eren can use FT power without being of royal blood that is without being affected by Vow renouncing war, still world decide to launch an allied attack on paradise knowing that rumbling can still happen, further very soon there will be technology developed which will render wall titans obsolete, and once such weapons are there they will lose their only trump card as well and world will not hesitate in obliterating them completely. And if the current shifters are the last shifter they will all die in some years then even if wall titans exist who will be there to command them? Too many uncertainties. Also, Eren has already seen this happening, not that eren really wants to kill everyone or he is a monster but this may be the only solid way for him to achieve peace for his people. He is willing to take the burden of being a monster.

Also, we don't know what eren has seen into future. So, as pointed out in other thread (I'm pasting that answer here)

you can see him many times trying to change the future that he saw, but he fails all the time.

He asks Mikasa "what am I to you?" He hopes she says something different than this what he already heard. As you look at the previous chapters you can see him slowly making sure he can't do nothing. He knew from the start that peacefully solving Paradise problem wouldn't work but still had that small hope that maybe the future he saw was only one of the options. Then at the court when he left after hearing the speech he was just 90% sure that the future he saw can't be undone.

Sasha dies. He knew it. Asks for her last words just to make sure he saw it right. Connie says "meat". Eren saw exacly that image, he knows that he couldn't change it. He's having the same desperate laugh as he had when Dina ate Hannes. He knew he was useless and couldn't do shit to change the events. He's just laughing because after making sure it couldn't go any other way he still had that little hope that MAYBE, MAYBE the future can be changed. Sasha's death was the final proof.

He's the slave to his own fate, that's why he got so angry when Armin called him a slave."

The power of fate. Eren couldn't stop it himself.

Actually this can be the case with eren. And if this is true then there was literally no other option for him.
Everything I said only applies if destroying the entire world is his true intentions and he is still not hiding anything. Many including me are expecting and hoping that eren still has other plans.
Either way most of us are expecting that Eren's plan may cause some big damage but will not be able to be executed in its entirety. Armin and Reiner are probably going to play some big role in the finale. Armin's already being foreshadowed as the one to save humanity.
Nov 10, 2019 6:45 PM

Jul 2017
My boy has actually gone and done it, what an absolute madlad lol

Some nice shipping moments this chapter as well. I like Historia, but I approve of this too ^^

Nov 11, 2019 2:52 AM

Feb 2018
Even the best chapters from RtS reached like 80% 5/5 and this arc has so many above 80 and one above 90. Can't wait to see it animated
Nov 11, 2019 3:41 AM

Oct 2013
ThatShiny_Hex said:
Even the best chapters from RtS reached like 80% 5/5 and this arc has so many above 80 and one above 90. Can't wait to see it animated

What is even more impressive is that most likely two chapters will be adapted into 1 episode which will make the impact on these episode even better.
Nov 11, 2019 8:42 AM

Sep 2019
keragamming said:
ThatShiny_Hex said:

What is even more impressive is that most likely two chapters will be adapted into 1 episode which will make the impact on these episode even better.
The only thing left is the execution from the production team of the anime.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Nov 11, 2019 10:06 PM

Sep 2019
with all the talk of Lebensraum for Eldians, I tried reading the chapter while listening to "propaganda" OST from the JoJo anime & it fits perfectly.
Nov 12, 2019 5:09 PM

Feb 2011
God_Yaboku said:
Synchrohayba said:

Actually I was hoping things to go that way that's why I mentioned it but if you give it a serious thought there are some serious flaws and massive assumptions in that plan.
You see Eren's got maybe 4 years left, Ymir already is most likely freed and she entrusted entire power to Eren. If Eren dies after 4 years what will happen? They will have to keep titan succession going. Who will make titans now? Even if the succession somehow continues or somehow eren undo's ymir's curse and lives past 13 years, World hatred is not something that will vanish and after they demonstrate the power and suppress world by fear of rumbling the hatred will only grow. World may remain silent for some years but we have seen that world already know rumbling exists and also willy tybur declared to world that eren can use FT power without being of royal blood that is without being affected by Vow renouncing war, still world decide to launch an allied attack on paradise knowing that rumbling can still happen, further very soon there will be technology developed which will render wall titans obsolete, and once such weapons are there they will lose their only trump card as well and world will not hesitate in obliterating them completely. And if the current shifters are the last shifter they will all die in some years then even if wall titans exist who will be there to command them? Too many uncertainties. Also, Eren has already seen this happening, not that eren really wants to kill everyone or he is a monster but this may be the only solid way for him to achieve peace for his people. He is willing to take the burden of being a monster.

Also, we don't know what eren has seen into future. So, as pointed out in other thread (I'm pasting that answer here)

you can see him many times trying to change the future that he saw, but he fails all the time.

He asks Mikasa "what am I to you?" He hopes she says something different than this what he already heard. As you look at the previous chapters you can see him slowly making sure he can't do nothing. He knew from the start that peacefully solving Paradise problem wouldn't work but still had that small hope that maybe the future he saw was only one of the options. Then at the court when he left after hearing the speech he was just 90% sure that the future he saw can't be undone.

Sasha dies. He knew it. Asks for her last words just to make sure he saw it right. Connie says "meat". Eren saw exacly that image, he knows that he couldn't change it. He's having the same desperate laugh as he had when Dina ate Hannes. He knew he was useless and couldn't do shit to change the events. He's just laughing because after making sure it couldn't go any other way he still had that little hope that MAYBE, MAYBE the future can be changed. Sasha's death was the final proof.

He's the slave to his own fate, that's why he got so angry when Armin called him a slave."

Actually this can be the case with eren. And if this is true then there was literally no other option for him.
Everything I said only applies if destroying the entire world is his true intentions and he is still not hiding anything. Many including me are expecting and hoping that eren still has other plans.
Either way most of us are expecting that Eren's plan may cause some big damage but will not be able to be executed in its entirety. Armin and Reiner are probably going to play some big role in the finale. Armin's already being foreshadowed as the one to save humanity.

Eren will pull a Doctor Manhattan, mark my words.
Forever Berserk
Nov 12, 2019 5:16 PM
Dec 2018
Amazing....All of the Wall's Colossal Titans Are Marching to Destroy the land....
Can't wait for the next chapter
Nov 12, 2019 6:36 PM

Oct 2013
TBSM said:
God_Yaboku said:

Eren will pull a Doctor Manhattan, mark my words.

Some context please.
Nov 12, 2019 10:16 PM

Oct 2018
lavah said:
Now no one can disagree with the fact that Levi is best boi after this chapter.
I thought Eren actually became a good person, but I guess I was wrong eh. But no worries cause Armin is gonna save the day as Eren had already stated that Armin is the saviour of the world.
But what i’ve always thought and loved about this series is that NO ONE is just outright, unrealistically just a good person. There are no white doves. Not even Armin. Everyone is just disgustingly human to the core, and Eren was always the prime example of that throughout the series. It always has been and what Eren decided in this chapter was not about the “lesser evil” but the evil that he decided he can live with. His people over the entire world. Fucked up as hell but I love it somehow.
Nov 12, 2019 11:50 PM

Sep 2019
keragamming said:

Some context please.

probably he means Eren will antagonize both Eldia & Marley intentionaly & turn himself into their common enemy so that every body hates him & fear him thus establishing peace.
Nov 13, 2019 12:09 AM
Jul 2018
objkenkage said:
keragamming said:

Some context please.

probably he means Eren will antagonize both Eldia & Marley intentionaly & turn himself into their common enemy so that every body hates him & fear him thus establishing peace.

So basically code geass huh
Nov 13, 2019 12:11 AM
Feb 2013
Since no one is talking about it, I will.
Am I the only one who didn't feel anything romantic between Eren and Mikasa throughout the series? I wasn't surprised when Isayama cleared their relationship. I mean, Mikasa might've had a crush or something or maybe she just admires him but it isn't romance for sure. Glad Isayama cleared it!
Nov 13, 2019 12:23 AM
Jul 2018
wakosamurai said:
lavah said:
Now no one can disagree with the fact that Levi is best boi after this chapter.
I thought Eren actually became a good person, but I guess I was wrong eh. But no worries cause Armin is gonna save the day as Eren had already stated that Armin is the saviour of the world.
But what i’ve always thought and loved about this series is that NO ONE is just outright, unrealistically just a good person. There are no white doves. Not even Armin. Everyone is just disgustingly human to the core, and Eren was always the prime example of that throughout the series. It always has been and what Eren decided in this chapter was not about the “lesser evil” but the evil that he decided he can live with. His people over the entire world. Fucked up as hell but I love it somehow.

Yeah like Armin said "I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it is impossible to be entirely good to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person."

It fits the entire story. Even the fandom is fighting over whether Eren is good or bad but they can't come to a conclusion yet.
Nov 13, 2019 1:30 AM
Aug 2018
So, I’ve seen many opinions on what is Eren’s real plan but what I think is that a Zero Requiem type of ending makes no sense here. In fact if Eren gets killed to restore the peace, all the titans in his possession would be spread through random eldians born after his death and making all the events occurred in AoT useless.
This chapter makes quite clear that Eren is going for a genocide approach and I think it makes sense because now the choice is between kill or be killed.
The only thing that bothers me is the last manga panel that I have interpreted as Eren with Historia’s baby that, after there are only eldians left on Earth, will be the first eldian to be free too live as he wants (or could be free because will be the reincarnation of Ymir that finally can live in peace with his descendants) but this is only speculation.
Nov 14, 2019 3:10 AM

May 2019
Holy shit. That's all I can say.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Nov 15, 2019 5:20 AM

Nov 2016
Some very interesting posts in here. I'm just baffled over how well put together everything is. And Eren is such a tragic protagonist.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 16, 2019 4:01 AM

Sep 2019
regarding the size of Eren's titan.. remember that Ymir is now conscious, previously she would build the titans with that sand-filled bucket of hers following her instincts but now since she is free from slavery to the royal blood, she gets to chose the size of Eren's titan, therefore I wouldn't be surprised at all if she had made Eren's titan even larger than her own, I also do wonder, since she is the one who builds titans & send them to their respective users, can Reiner, Armin etc.. even turn to titans now? after all Ymir is on Eren's side & Reiner is his enemy so Ymir might not even build Reiner's titan anymore.

KangHae said:
Am I the only one who didn't feel anything romantic between Eren and Mikasa throughout the series? I wasn't surprised when Isayama cleared their relationship. I mean, Mikasa might've had a crush or something or maybe she just admires him but it isn't romance for sure. Glad Isayama cleared it!

there is still hope that EreMika will come true, if not that then at least ErenxYmir, anything but Historia, honestly I never liked the ErenxHistoria ship.
Nov 16, 2019 7:40 AM

May 2015
objkenkage said:

KangHae said:

there is still hope that EreMika will come true, if not that then at least ErenxYmir, anything but Historia, honestly I never liked the ErenxHistoria ship.

While EreMika might still be possible even though there was basically no development in their relationship up to this point where now it became more hopeless than not. But ErenYmir? On what basis? If they could have any relationship at all I guess it would be more of a father-daughter dynamics. At least that's the impression I got.
I like the ship with Historia but honestly, at this point, I don't really care about the ships. I just hope everything will be brought together neatly and logically.
Nov 17, 2019 7:38 AM
Apr 2015
I could honestly see Mikasa yelling and telling Eren that he loves him, I think Eren loves Mikasa, he threw Mikasa and Armin in prison too keep them out of harm’s way. He use to always get mad when someone tried to hurt her or slander her. Like when everyone in the courtroom accused her of being a Titan. He always felt inferior to her because he wanted to protect her, not the other way around. and ofc when they were facing the smiling titan, Eren proclaimed ‘he’ll keep wrapping that scarf around her neck as many times as she needs”.

I still think Eren is doing all of this for a good reason
Nov 19, 2019 7:03 AM

Oct 2017
Another great chapter. I loved that final page.
Nov 19, 2019 11:24 AM
Jan 2018
Basically Eren is doing Ragnarok

Also saying that Eren is doing this because somehow People have it in their heads that he was rejected is stupid .

The question he asked wasn't even a question to get rejected he simply asked who am I to you

Also did Eren turn the Titans around or where they facing inwards already
Mattinator95Nov 20, 2019 6:31 AM
Nov 19, 2019 5:42 PM
Feb 2019
It was good to know that Eren has beaten the Founding Titan and wants to protect Eldia, even if it is necessary to destroy all living beings in the world, but the best thing about the chapter was Levi in a suit.

OMG I GUARANTEED MY HANDJOB UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR.
Kira70Nov 19, 2019 5:57 PM
Nov 20, 2019 6:10 AM

Dec 2008
What a great chapter, it's a shame that Mikasa missed her chance to declare her love towards Eren. "My Family?" That was a weak response!

I can't wait to see what happens next!
Nov 21, 2019 4:20 AM

Aug 2018
TBH, I had begun to somewhat lose my interest in this series (perhaps because of the path-and-coordinates-stuff).
But I must say now, of all the chapters of this manga I've read so far, this one has got to be one of the best. We got a background story, a nice comical relief amidst the chaos, a (presumably) romantic interaction between Eren and Mikasa, his open declaration of his plan and his Founding Titan (?) form.
Now, eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
Nov 21, 2019 6:28 PM
Nov 2019
i'm just excited to see how it will end
Nov 22, 2019 2:34 AM

Jun 2019
So Eren is gonna destroy all the people and the land except his homeland and his friends did i understand it correctly ?
Nov 23, 2019 1:24 AM

Mar 2018
Damn! What a chapter. Seeing the first parts of the chapter, I thought it was a time skip where the war already ended. I even mistook Sasha as grown up Gabi there for a second, my bad. Everyone looks different than their latest appearance (except for Levi, of course), so there's that too.
DragonIncursio said:
I could honestly see Mikasa yelling and telling Eren that she loves him, I think Eren loves Mikasa, he threw Mikasa and Armin in prison too keep them out of harm’s way. He use to always get mad when someone tried to hurt her or slander her. Like when everyone in the courtroom accused her of being a Titan. He always felt inferior to her because he wanted to protect her, not the other way around. and ofc when they were facing the smiling titan, Eren proclaimed ‘he’ll keep wrapping that scarf around her neck as many times as she needs”.

I still think Eren is doing all of this for a good reason
I take it as Eren having difficulties in expressing his emotions verbally. He is more of an "action speaks louder than words" type of guy, which I kinda relate to him in this case.

Eren is definitely doing all this "to save Mikasa, Armin, and everyone else" as Grisha told him. But it seems his end goal is still shrouded in mystery.
I watch anime for the fan service plot since I don't really like ecchi but it just so happens that it is included in mostly the good shows I like. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Is Chapter 140 & 141 coming?

KMohZaid - Aug 30, 2021

3 by TheFlyingOrange »»
Sep 13, 4:19 PM

» Do you think that Attack on Titan might have a similar ending like Code Geass? (Zero requiem) (spoilers for both series)

ryth1 - Mar 29, 2020

29 by ryth1 »»
Sep 13, 5:48 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 47 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2013

191 by victoria00000000 »»
Sep 11, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 43 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2013

66 by victoria00000000 »»
Sep 8, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 41 Discussion

NamelessNoogai - Jan 11, 2013

48 by victoria00000000 »»
Sep 7, 2:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.