Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Feb 3, 2018 5:20 PM
Jan 2018
Now my concern is if they will move Hiro and 02 to the frontlines or if they will keep them with the other kids. I also would like to see a bit of yuri between 02 and Ichigo!

I hope Ichigo give up on Hiro, or I gonna feel bad for her.
Feb 3, 2018 5:28 PM
Jan 2018
Yep. There's the Trigger I know and love.
Hiro's speech was a little cheesy, but I feel like it was a far better drama-to-fight transition than them both simply storming out of a room after disagreeing with their superiors.

I still won't judge the entire anime this early though, as it is only 4/24. But IMO that episode earned a solid 9.5/10.
Feb 3, 2018 6:10 PM
Feb 2018
D1UTURNUS said:

Sums up this episode
loled this one. That's 02 mocking ichigo. Haha
Feb 3, 2018 6:32 PM

Jun 2016
HOLY CRAP THIS EP WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME! Was about time to someone break the rules and both 02 and Hiro prove that their compatibility is beyond the said rules. The fight was how i wanted: Trigger-esque over the top action and i loved it. That frame of Strelizia passing near and smiling while Delphinium was in SHOCK indeed summed up the whole ep and i don't need to talk anymore. And what is the best of it all? IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!!!!!!
Feb 3, 2018 6:39 PM
Nov 2017
Tugglesworth said:
These higher ups are supremely annoying. The amount of times "oh everyone's going to die, but no Streliza" or "Hiro, you're not piloting with her, you're just staying behind watching", it's infuriating. They do nothing. So poorly written on that front. They're just there to be an annoying blockade without any rhyme or reason.

Aside from the annoyance of the higher ups, very solid episode. Glad this stupid melodrama has calmed down. Finally Hiro isn't being a complete bitch either. I feel there was finally some payoff when Hiro reached out to Zero two and got to pilot Streliza again.

One last note, I'm really enjoying this series, despite its ups and downs, but oh man the rest of the cast is annoying outside of Goro, Ichigo, and Zero Two. For now, Hiro seems to be turning a corner as well, but the other pilots suck, and I hope they become klaxosaur fodder.
Zorome and Miku aren’t that bad lol . Zorome is atleast better than he was in Ep 2 and Miku isn’t annoying
Feb 3, 2018 6:40 PM

Nov 2015
Finally some progress and some good action.

I do not know why people have a preference for ZeroTwo. Most of the time, she only appears to speak "my darling". Okay, she has a cool design, but besides, I still expect content from that character.
Feb 3, 2018 6:41 PM

Nov 2008
My immediate thought at the sight of the long worm monster was the giant centipede in One Punch Man, and sure enough, its destruction looked pretty much the same, although Saitama was able to do it with one punch...
Feb 3, 2018 6:42 PM

Mar 2012
To preempt those who will say that they now like this show because Hiro's no longer being a "cuck" (which again is just an unfitting term to use given how no one's in a romantic relationship in this series)--Hiro's personality did not fundamentally change this episode, but the circumstances did.

1. His conversation with 02 in the shower, where 02 asked him whether he also thought she was a monster. This allowed him to relate to 02 in a much stronger sense than before.
2. 02 is now being pulled to leave. Having failed to pilot with two girls, Hiro now faces circumstances where he could become forever useless.
3. Unlike before, there is no backup plan. No other stamen is available, and his friends were all going to die if he didn't force the action.

He's always wanted to pilot at whatever cost (which he said to Gorou in ep. 3 as well). There was good reason for him being a lot more proactive this episode, but it wasn't as if he changed personalities all of a sudden. This episode should sufficiently prove wrong those who were criticizing him so hard last episode.
Feb 3, 2018 6:47 PM
Jul 2014
Prog_upworks13 said:
Watching it in raw but damn the last 10 minutes is glorious !!!!!!!!!!!

Easily the best episode so far. Also the monster design is kinda better this time . 5/5

Lol for people who still calling Hiro being Cuck

Lol, because a cuck joins his lover in battle and proceeds to shred the dubious electrical-razor-tapeworm-rotorooter like it's the easiest thing in the world, amirite? XD

This was a pretty fun episode. The anime is still very average overall, but it's definitely watchable. Bonus points for Hiro being very human in explaining his doubts, fears, and lack of confidence, as well as finally owning them. Frankly, that's not something you see often in Shonen anime. At least, not in that manner.

We get a lot of foreshadowing regarding the nines, who are obviously the second group shown in the intro, complete with two Zero-Two lookalikes with masks on their faces

Also double entendre, the anime:

"Please, let me ride with you"
"oh, so you want to ride me?"

and the following, which earns three lenny faces:

"I can feel myself going deeper inside you...I can't tell where I end and you begin anymore, but I love it!" ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

Feb 3, 2018 6:55 PM

Sep 2011
TurboAutist said:
For all that talk in the last episode's discussion about how Hiro and Zero Two could not disobey orders from the higher-ups or they would suffer consequences or some shit, they sure just did some hardcore rule-breaking here and absolutely nothing happened to them. Who would have thought that, huh? In retrospect, episode 3 was indeed worthless.

This episode was okay, but can they stop making the other characters useless in the fights and having to get saved by Streilizia? It's getting annoying, especially when the last episode was this exact same set-up.

TurboAutist said:
Ragznakh said:
Well when the show heavily implies that 02 is one of the strongest fighters there is (and so far she's the only one we're shown to be even remotely competent), what are those chumps with guns supposed to do? Shoot dead one of the few people who can actually win against the kaiju?

No, I'm just saying they could have just stormed out of the room and get in the robot against the higher-ups' wishes in episode 3 and nothing would really happen to them.

I can see your point, the show didn't really say anything explicitly to contradict you (to its detriment). But I made some observations on some things that were not so explicit that I think are worth considering:

Last episode, they were outnumbered, poorly resolved, overconfident, down a member, and 2 of the 3 there had syncing issues at one point or another; they were in immediate danger and needed Strelizia's help as fast as they could possibly send it, or they were going to die. There were already plans to send out Strelizia, even if they were without Hiro. Trying to argue for modifications to that plan would waste time they didn't have, and simply running off to storm the hangar would require fighting past guards, which would also waste time they didn't have. They would also likely encounter trouble with the fact that Stelizia was locked in its hangar behind no less than 2 barriers (the bar that can be seen holding the franxx in place in the hanger, and the hanger door itself), and damaging these barriers could lead to a dangerous compromise in the base's security.

In this episode, the team did need Strelizia's help, but it wasn't immediate; they seemed to be holding their own, found their resolve and had learned to take this seriously, and didn't struggle with the syncing issues they had last episode, in addition to having an extra franxx on their side; they just weren't getting anywhere either and would likely succumb to fatigue or run out of fuel before finishing the job on their own, at which point they would be in danger. There were no plans to send out Stelizia, meaning they would likely die if Hiro and Zero Two simply followed orders this time. They still had to waste some time fighting past guards, but as stated, they weren't under such heavy time pressure this time. Finally, Strelizia was being loaded for transport (which they could easily assume since Zero Two was to be taken off-base during the chaos) in a ship that was preparing for take-off, so the hangar doors were open (as we see when they break into the ship) and the only obstacle for the franxx itself is the ship, which while probably costly, isn't going to pose a long-term security risk to the base.

I hope none of that came off confrontational, I just wanted to throw out some observations I made that the show didn't bother pointing out to show how the two situations were different. As I see it, Hiro made the right call both times, he's actually a good leader, and putting aside his feelings for Zero Two last episode (which they make very clear in this episode he was still conflicted about at the time) for the sake of his friends and team shows a lot better character than trying to get his way even when he knows it puts others at risk. This episode, he resolved the conflict in his feelings, and now would be endangering his friends by not acting on his feelings. You don't have to agree, but that's what I see, and if you have any contradictory observations I'd be happy to consider them.
"EVERYBODY, CLAP YOUR HANDS!"

"PLUS ULTRA!"
Feb 3, 2018 7:00 PM

Dec 2015
The writers were spot on with the story and pacing, that was a fantastic episode. 02s smile was glorious lmao, she and Hiro easily make the best couple.

Only thing missing was a kiss which now probably isn't the reason behind their compatibility. The sex metaphors probably suggest they just match on a psychological level aka they just feel "right" together.
~
Feb 3, 2018 7:04 PM

Mar 2008
You know why it is called cockpit hmmm.
ぶひいいいいい
Feb 3, 2018 7:05 PM

Oct 2013
Finally, a genuinely good episode.

Hope the momentum keeps going upward.
Feb 3, 2018 7:05 PM
Jul 2014
_juno said:

I saw this in other fórum. I laughed so hard.

That's exactly what I thought of as well, and only adds to the effect that these klaxosaurs are mechanical as opposed to being organic. We will undoubtedly discover their origins later on, in connection with the Nines.
Feb 3, 2018 7:08 PM

Jan 2014
So many sexual tension undertones. Well as long as he doesn't die.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Feb 3, 2018 7:19 PM

Dec 2015
Finally you rode it hiro , took you 4 episodes , now im really excited to see what happen next
Im hoping that the other franxx will do well as well , because it will grt boring if only strelizia that took the glory all the time
Feb 3, 2018 7:20 PM
Jan 2018
Compared to Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens,which is also an anime of this season, the narrative of DITF is a joke.
What we got from all 4 episodes of DITF so far?
1.Three times of boring , repeating, predictable monster crusades(Friends were in danger,then 02 rode with someone to save them),once or twice time is enough,but it happened 3 times. I can't get any enjoyment from these fighting.
2.We can only have a deeper understanding of HIRO and ZERO TWO, as for side-characters(like Ichigo, Zorome and Mitsuru), they just exist there, for the sake of emphasizing how lucky Hiro is, how powerful 02 is and she only wants to "ride" with Hiro.
3.Sexual innuendo in every episode is so incompatible with naive narrative.
Go and watch Tonkotsu Ramens, i cant get that why its rating is lower than DITF.
EinsBlakeFeb 3, 2018 7:27 PM
Feb 3, 2018 7:39 PM
Jun 2016
Just me or so many Evangelion references in this show. 'Monsters' cores, explode into blue blood, 002 = Asuka, in the hanger with the FRANXX, etc. Not bad as Eva is a g8 show.
Feb 3, 2018 7:41 PM
Aug 2017
Lelouch0202 said:

I'm still wondering why Hiro was only capable of piloting with Zero Two and no one else, and also why only he doesn't seem to be as adversely affected as the other pilots before him while piloting with Zero Two. I hope there's some kind of explanation as to why.

I think it's because he doesn't see her as a monster.

Maybe ZeroTwo's previous partners have only seen her as either a monster and feared her, or something to tame, sort of like Mitsuru.
Feb 3, 2018 8:09 PM

Jan 2011
all the other episodes had their moments but this was overall just a good episode , sasuga our darlings
Feb 3, 2018 8:41 PM
May 2010
It baffled me how easily they let Mitsuru go to the battlefield when he's heavily wounded.
On the last episode, we see Nana vehemently opposed Hiro to sortie with 02, but here she just let Mitsuru sortie with that condition, the higher up really do only see them as tools.
It's predictable but I guess the real villains are

Feb 3, 2018 8:51 PM

Jun 2017
Great episode.
Love zero two.
I hate mitsuru.
That bath scene though.
Feb 3, 2018 9:08 PM
Jul 2014

Great job explaining things here, both of you. I think another part of this is that logically the show doesn't quite fit either. The most obvious example of this is in the ways the characters behave, particularly in this episode and episode three. The implications of romance and romance itself are all discussed by the characters in a manner that suggests that they are at least partially aware of romance, sexuality, and their consequences, yet the viewers are supposed to believe that the characters know nothing about kisses or physical relationships. This is made even more jarring by the fact that the show does focus so heavily on its own sexual subtext and fanservice.

Another problem is how the show handles its own plot, and while this may well be down to bad directing, it doesn't change the fact that so far the plot, such as it is, has been very hamfisted; since episode one it has been obvious that there is more going on behind the scenes, from the dialogue with zero two to the all-too-obvious mechanical nature of the Klaxosaurs undoubtedly means that the Franxx and the Klaxosaurs likely share the same origins. This is only reinforced by the fact that the children are not allowed access to the city, but are instead kept isolated from the very city they are supposed to be protecting. This absence of anything for common reference, coupled with the general sense of foreboding surrounding the plantations themselves removes for the viewer the sense of importance of what the characters are supposed to be protecting. Indeed, the plantation feels more like a cage. Perhaps this is intentional, especially given how the city is depicted and how it serves as a very dark metaphor for adulthood; it's cut off from the light, coloured in very dark tones, and overall seems barren and generally unlivable.

This plays into what both of you hit on, which is that because we have no context for the characters other than themselves and their small section of the city, we don't see why their actions matter; in Attack on Titan, Evangelion, and Gurren Lagan, the threat is made manifest because of the familiarity and because the audience is shown that something is a threat. Yet here in DarliFra, Klaxosaur attacks have been twice-repelled without significant damage, and the narrative has thus far played the threat down with phrases like "this team," "weaklings," and "you should be able to handle this."

Everything thus far has diminished the importance of the actions of the cast outside of Hiro and Zero-Two to the point that when they should be seen as trainees, they're instead seen as an incompetent peanut-gallery and barely a step above your standard red-shirts. To make matters worse, Hiro barely interacts with them; the majority of the time we see Ichigo, Mitsuru, Zorome, and the others, they're being used to define Hiro and Zero-Two by discussion. The effect of this is magnified because so much of the plot centers on Zero-Two and Hiro. Indeed, the plot seems to hinge on the fact that almost everyone doesn't matter; that they are ultimately disposable parts in a larger system, with the expectation that they will escape the system and begin to define themselves on their own terms as opposed to merely "serving a purpose." That the plot is moving in this direction has been suggested with all the subtlety of a howitzer-battery since episode 1's cold opening revealed Zero-Two's true form. Since then, it has been painfully obvious that this is but the prologue, with everything being set up to give Zero-Two a reason to drag Hiro out of the Plantation; episode 1 gave him purpose; episodes two and three cemented their "red string of fate," so to speak, and now episode 4 has set up the narrative such that Hiro will be sent away to the frontlines along with Zero-Two due to their effectiveness when paired. Of course, the problem is that all this could have been done in just two episodes with a lot more gravitas, so it's a mystery as to what's really going on here, even though the relative trajectory of the narrative is clear.

Sallad4ever said:
It baffled me how easily they let Mitsuru go to the battlefield when he's heavily wounded.
On the last episode, we see Nana vehemently opposed Hiro to sortie with 02, but here she just let Mitsuru sortie with that condition, the higher up really do only see them as tools.
It's predictable but I guess the real villains are

Yes, that is the trajectory of the narrative. I predict that the story will continue to focus on Zero-Two and Hiro for the moment. With the transport disabled and there being no immediate way to extract Zero-Two, Plantation 13 will head for its docking operation with the other nearby plantation. This will go horribly wrong, and Zero-Two, Hiro, Ichigo, and co. will be treated to what happens when things well and truly go wrong; both plantations will likely be destroyed along with the parasite team of the other Plantation. Hiro and company get saved by the Nines at the last moment, which will serve as the catalyst to split the team up; most of them will be sent to other plantations while Zero-Two and Hiro will be taken to APE central for redeployment to the frontlines. There, they will be forced to fight and while there their relationship will begin to fray as the effects of riding with Zero-Two begin to take their toll on Hiro, along with how the other elite will treat Hiro himself as little more than a tool to be used when it is convenient for them. Events will take their course, they will separate, have their fights, reunite, and then escape together. During this process, the cast will likely discover that the Klaxosaurs were originally created by humans through experimentation or for the purpose of mining magma, and that the present system has been adapted in order to keep certain individuals in power at the expense of everyone else; the rest of humanity is neglected or actively exploited. Zero-Two will likely be outed as some sort of limited run clone (where's Zero-One?) and will take actions for Hiro's sake that ultimately lead to her exile, which will lead us to the point shown in the cold opening: removed from her restraints that keep her klaxosaur genetics in check, wounded, and surrounded by Klaxosaurs. Of course, she'll be saved by Hiro and company arriving at the last moment...

firemagnetFeb 3, 2018 9:37 PM
Feb 3, 2018 9:09 PM

Jul 2017
Took them most of the episode to get things moving...

At least there is some progress now.

Let's hope the show can decide what it wants to be.
Suddenly, someone slaps you with a brick wall.

Feb 3, 2018 9:16 PM
Jan 2018
Good episode, best one so far out of the 4. Actually had some progression in the show. Gotta say though the Squad is very bad at their job they can barely fight any of the monsters that have shown up since episode 1. I was also hoping one of the teams died from that fight before 002/Hiro showed up woulda made it super interesting to see the consequence of that, but I don't think the shows gonna go down that route.
Feb 3, 2018 9:32 PM
Jan 2018
Zikander said:
D1UTURNUS said:

Sums up this episode
loled this one. That's 02 mocking ichigo. Haha

"That's right, he's my Darling"
Feb 3, 2018 9:48 PM
Sep 2015
Finally the show started, i was about to drop it, but this episode was great, full of action, i'm glad i decided to keep watching this :D
Feb 3, 2018 10:27 PM
Apr 2016
That was some Gurren Lagann levels of epicness
Feb 3, 2018 10:33 PM
Jul 2018
Pleasedontdiepleasedontdiepleasedontdie

I kinda admire Zero Two's audacity, and that fight scene was exactly what I was waiting for! And Mitsuru...oh Mitsuru. What are we gonna do with him? I'm happy that he could still pilot but seriously though, that pride... 눈_눈 He's gonna learn things the Bakugo way.
Feb 3, 2018 11:15 PM

Jul 2016
If this weren't a trigger show I most likely would've dropped it after episode 3 but I came back and boy am I glad I did cuz this episode was sooooo hype!
Hiro finally teaming up with 002 before his little monologue at the end with the ed over it... MMMMMMM thats so good stuff right there!

I am officially on board with franxxx now!
Feb 4, 2018 12:16 AM
Jul 2015
Hiro x Zero Two all the way OTP.

There should be more Light Novels with a story like this Anime and Kenja no Mago Manga, where the MC has his own Lover and one official girl paired with him with other couples or pairings present too.

This show is good as there are other pairings other than MC's couple, so for a Mecha series, comparing this to Infinite Stratos and Saijaku Muhai is like comparing Heaven to Earth.

Mecha shows would only be good if there are multiple pairings of many boys and girls like this show instead of one where the MC is the only guy with all girls flocking near him.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Feb 4, 2018 12:30 AM

Nov 2012
That synchronized dance-run was worth it!

Feb 4, 2018 12:32 AM

Dec 2015
Aye, finally they got to ride together, properly this time.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Feb 4, 2018 12:50 AM
Jan 2018
CoolitzHubertXVI said:
Hiro x Zero Two all the way OTP.

There should be more Light Novels with a story like this Anime and Kenja no Mago Manga, where the MC has his own Lover and one official girl paired with him with other couples or pairings present too.

This show is good as there are other pairings other than MC's couple, so for a Mecha series, comparing this to Infinite Stratos and Saijaku Muhai is like comparing Heaven to Earth.

Mecha shows would only be good if there are multiple pairings of many boys and girls like this show instead of one where the MC is the only guy with all girls flocking near him.

Couldn't agree more, I would love to see more shows like this too.
Feb 4, 2018 12:55 AM

Oct 2017
I was a little surprised he didn’t let all the guards take turns riding her. Finally he showed some balls. Beta to alpha moment, or more accurately, re-alpha.
Feb 4, 2018 1:03 AM
Nov 2016
Decent episode. However, I really dislike all characters apart from Zero Two. They're so cook-cutter.
The fat guy is literally only there as a shitty joke about how much he eats.

Feb 4, 2018 1:06 AM
Dec 2017
cant wait for the next episode :D
Feb 4, 2018 1:31 AM
Jul 2014
Username23489023 said:
I was a little surprised he didn’t let all the guards take turns riding her. Finally he showed some balls. Beta to alpha moment, or more accurately, re-alpha.

He never was a "cuck" in the first place. He stated multiple times that he wanted to ride with her, but effectively had to get over himself. Besides, what happened in episode three was effectively a narrative and writing issue, and a sloppy one at that. The writers had to show that Zero-Two and Hiro are the show's OTP, hence why Hiro got overruled the last time and Mitsuru nearly bit the dust (they also had spares that time).

Personally, I hope that the writing and directing for this show get better. It's been an enjoyable watch thus far, but the narrative and visuals are suffering from the fact that no-one can seem to provide enough "oomph" that effectively shows the audience that what is going on matters and that they should care about anyone beyond Hiro and Zero-Two.
Feb 4, 2018 1:43 AM

Apr 2011
Hiro and Zero two finally rode together.

Damn he went deep. Too deep.

I guess Hiro haters will stop bashing for now.
MagitoFeb 4, 2018 1:58 AM
Feb 4, 2018 2:06 AM

Nov 2013
That Mitsuru piloted the robot in his condition makes him more likeable than in the episode before. Also his despair was real.

I wonder, what the higher-ups meant with Hiro and the others being different. They have absolutely no problems with using other pilots as cannon-fodder for Zero Two/Strelizia. Which is rather stupid.

It's great, that Hiro gathered his resolve and "confessed" to Zero Two. And her smile was great.

At least his direct superiors have realized, that they are a compatible pairing now. Let's see how Papa will react.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Feb 4, 2018 2:08 AM
Jan 2018
So, seems like the main character group are all "irregular" kids from what they said in the episode. I wonder what exactly does it mean, like, are they special or they are just shittiest than the standards?

I still dislike Zero Two's selfish personality, I hope she get along with the other kids and start to care about the others, that would make her an even better character imo.
bhfcs000Feb 4, 2018 2:48 AM
Feb 4, 2018 3:07 AM

Jan 2017
Loved. This. Eoisode.
Oh my god, this anime is NSFW though

Really though, the creator of this seriously has sex on his mind.

Honestly, I realised that klaxosaur was one, it's a typical way for surprise 'cause you'd be like 'whaat...'
Anyways, other than that shaver worm; this episode showed more of a romance theme between Hiro and zero two... Kyaa
Lookin' forward to next week
Feb 4, 2018 3:10 AM
Jan 2018
These dialogs were way less suggestive on my language...
Feb 4, 2018 3:19 AM

Jul 2016
i was a bit iffy about the show since i watched episode one a while back when it came out and was like eh it's ok. finally decided to catch up to the show today cuz i've seen some friends talk about how it's getting a lot better and damn, not regretting it. this was like a perfect episode.

this episode alone confirmed that i need to watch this show all the way to the end as the show has def gotten better with each episode. this episode really was great and it was so great to see the relationship between hiro and zero two as well as finally getting a good look at the actual mecha fights. that said, i'm really looking forward to seeing more of the show now especially after this great ep :]
Feb 4, 2018 3:23 AM

Jan 2017

This is da wae

Lol, that smile tho
tidoesstuffFeb 4, 2018 3:03 PM
Feb 4, 2018 3:34 AM

Nov 2014
Strelitzia seems to be far stronger than any of them. Being able the pull the worm out in it's entirety.
It's because of Zero-Two isn't it? Hope she gets called out on her behavior.....oh wait, she'll just ignore that won't she
Feb 4, 2018 3:35 AM

Jan 2013
11/10 episode, easily the best one so far. Loved everything about it. I was really worried they would pull off some shit like an arc where Zero Two is away from the MC and I thought that would be way too dragged out/boring. Glad it didnt turn out that way. Nice characterization from Hiro this ep too, he at least showed some growth.

02 is the ultimate waifu you could ask for I dont care.
Feb 4, 2018 3:37 AM

Aug 2014
Really love the zero-two character. Good work with her.
Feb 4, 2018 3:38 AM

Jul 2015
Okay so... they ran passed a lot of people with guns who probably could have stopped them if they really tried, but I'm more just assuming they can't actually hurt them and they are meant to just be kind of threatening to look at. Still curious about just what the heck 02 be doing to people when she gets serious. Battle was pretty sweet btw. Love that dialogue too.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

345 by Modek69 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2018

1502 by imsevlol »»
Oct 4, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

367 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

647 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

363 by 143eitasasaki »»
Sep 21, 10:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.