Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Sep 26, 2018 10:12 AM

Sep 2016
NthDegree said:
I'm still active. I took a month or two off at some point, but other than that I've pretty much been playing it since launch.

Whoa, didn't think anyone still play this game on MAL.
FGO is all the rage on this weebos filled site.

Never once took a month off myself, been spending at least 5 mins getting all the dailies everyday since launch dau.

🔥You're looking at someone🔥

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥You have my permission to🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Sep 26, 2018 10:59 AM

Dec 2013
What do you think of the new features like abyssal difficulty and relay defense?
Sep 26, 2018 1:33 PM

Sep 2013
aSuperiorGamer said:
NthDegree said:
I'm still active. I took a month or two off at some point, but other than that I've pretty much been playing it since launch.

Whoa, didn't think anyone still play this game on MAL.
FGO is all the rage on this weebos filled site.

Never once took a month off myself, been spending at least 5 mins getting all the dailies everyday since launch dau.
The difference in choice between continuing to play FEH and playing FGO for me was the fact that I can choose to grind in FEH, but I don't feel too bad if I miss stuff. FGO seems fun, but I think it's bad design for a mobile game.

NthDegree said:
What do you think of the new features like abyssal difficulty and relay defense?
I think anyone will tell you the same thing, wish the challenges were more like tactics drills (but I don't think that's possible) rather than just inflated stats. Same thing with relay defense stats horrors.
Sep 26, 2018 1:41 PM

Dec 2013
nep-nep said:
NthDegree said:
I think anyone will tell you the same thing, wish the challenges were more like tactics drills (but I don't think that's possible) rather than just inflated stats. Same thing with relay defense stats horrors.

At least with relay defense you can just stall the stat monsters and pray... It's harder with LHBs. It's like chokepoint: the game lol.
Sep 26, 2018 1:43 PM

Sep 2016
NthDegree said:

Abyssal difficulty and the two highest difficulties for relay defense are way too uneven, clearly designed for whales only.
Even then, they're still extremely difficult and unfair with the disgusting stat inflation.

nep-nep said:

The difference in choice between continuing to play FEH and playing FGO for me was the fact that I can choose to grind in FEH, but I don't feel too bad if I miss stuff. FGO seems fun, but I think it's bad design for a mobile game.

I tried FGO once actually, it wasn't really that fun to be honest, FEH actually has a neat gameplay to it that I enjoy. The grind isn't as bad either and I hear the rng in FEH is a lot more forgiving.

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Sep 27, 2018 10:07 PM

Oct 2015
aSuperiorGamer said:
Reopening this thread because why dafuq not

So anyone still playing this game daily like myself?

Oh hot damn, someone revived my thread.

I still play daily myself, living the f2p life, crying every banner I skip to save up orbs for legendary banners, and crying every legendary banner as I dump basically every orb I've scrounged up since the last legendary banner :')

aSuperiorGamer said:
NthDegree said:

Abyssal difficulty and the two highest difficulties for relay defense are way too uneven, clearly designed for whales only.
Even then, they're still extremely difficult and unfair with the disgusting stat inflation.

Yea that stat inflation is pretty obscene; just imagining the abyssal difficulty for the upcoming legendary Tiki makes me wanna cry.
That being said, I cleared Abyssal Marth and Robin with my lovely Nino+10 and her backup dancers.
Didn't bother with the relay defense though, cuz editing brigades is such a pain :<
Sep 28, 2018 1:55 AM

Sep 2016
I know the feeling of saving up for legendary banner as a F2P player. I used to spend a lot of money on this game but with regrets and the lack of luck I decided to stop myself and now my f2p orbs are all spent without anything in return.
Just ike today for example, didn't get a single 5 stars rip.

Relay defense is impossible on the last two difficulty. I have full +10 units brigade but the inflation means I was facing +20 units so naturally it's impossible.
Good that you actually managed to clear Abyssal Marth and Robin though. I couldn't clear them yet but perhaps one day.

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Sep 28, 2018 3:01 AM

Sep 2013
aSuperiorGamer said:
I know the feeling of saving up for legendary banner as a F2P player. I used to spend a lot of money on this game but with regrets and the lack of luck I decided to stop myself and now my f2p orbs are all spent without anything in return.
Just ike today for example, didn't get a single 5 stars rip.

Relay defense is impossible on the last two difficulty. I have full +10 units brigade but the inflation means I was facing +20 units so naturally it's impossible.
Good that you actually managed to clear Abyssal Marth and Robin though. I couldn't clear them yet but perhaps one day.
How many orbs did you spend, and did you color snipe?
Sep 28, 2018 5:03 AM

Sep 2016
nep-nep said:

To be honest, I only spent 35 orbs on the legendary banner and no color snipe.
I used the rest on the muspelheim banner and got Laegjarn +spd -res and a second - spd ayra.
My luck just doesn't hold up but oh well.

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Sep 28, 2018 5:27 AM

Dec 2013
Speaking of the banner, legendary Tiki came home to me~ Sniped her with only 15 orbs <3
Sep 28, 2018 7:01 AM

Jan 2012
I need Setsuna. That is all I wish.
How I love a game
Sep 28, 2018 2:20 PM

Sep 2013
aSuperiorGamer said:
nep-nep said:

To be honest, I only spent 35 orbs on the legendary banner and no color snipe.
I used the rest on the muspelheim banner and got Laegjarn +spd -res and a second - spd ayra.
My luck just doesn't hold up but oh well.
The avg. number of orbs you need to make a pull is still well above 35, just so ya know. For the non-legendary banners, most are around 120-130 for focus I think? Well take for example this guy's orb cost analysis.

Also in my own pulls on this banner, I got L!Ike, B!Ike, Micaiah (the only one I actually wanted), Bride!Tharja, and S!Sharena in ~200 orbs. I'd honestly trade the other four for another Micaiah or two if I could...
Sep 28, 2018 2:56 PM

Sep 2016
@nep-nep

Actually yeah you're right about that, I remember browsing the FEH subreddit and gamefaqs a lot. The calculation is spot on though I tend to get luckier by only having to use fewer orbs to obtain the units I want. I used to snipe but sniping isn't as effective because nowadays, I really just pull for whoever as long as they don't get demoted.

I don't actually pull much on legendary banners because they tend to have shitty seasonal units which I don't really care for much because they're mostly all fates/awakening characters.

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Sep 28, 2018 3:17 PM

Aug 2014
Fuck IS for making random characters armors just to whalebait. I would have went all in for a blue Tiki alt, but I'm ain't playing no shitty armors.

And now Myrrh. Stop ruining my dragons.
QuattroVaginasOct 9, 2018 2:26 PM
Sieg Zeon!
Sep 28, 2018 4:11 PM

Dec 2016
At this point I pretty much just log in to get the daily orbs. The game has become a bit boring, and the story has been absolutely terrible (though I haven't played the newest chapter).

I also haven't summoned a good five-star in some 400+ orbs, which has contributed to my apathy towards the game...

What's the difference?
Sep 28, 2018 6:20 PM

Oct 2015
Well, I got the new Tiki on my first batch of 5 summons. Tbh I've gotten multiple copies of every legendary other than Marth during their introductory banner (Ugh all the Ryomas man).

Honestly been wanting Micaiah as well for a long long time, but I might just stick to green and colorless after this.

Will open the Abyssal can of worms soon :^]
Sep 28, 2018 7:09 PM

Sep 2016
Oh boy, don't even mention Micaiah, I remember spending hundreds on her banner to get a -res +hp one.
At this point I'd rather not get a Micaiah because then all that money I spent would have been to waste.
Got lots of Ryoma and Fell Robin as well but both have garbage ivs.

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Sep 28, 2018 7:59 PM

Oct 2015
aSuperiorGamer said:
Oh boy, don't even mention Micaiah, I remember spending hundreds on her banner to get a -res +hp one.
At this point I'd rather not get a Micaiah because then all that money I spent would have been to waste.
Got lots of Ryoma and Fell Robin as well but both have garbage ivs.

Rip, I wouldn't mind a few more legendary Robins myself; currently at +6, with +atk, -hp, looking like she'll be my first 5* exclusive +10, especially since all my legendary Ikes are unmerged, because Warding Breath :')
Sep 29, 2018 5:50 AM

Sep 2016
Iamagaroze said:

Rip, I wouldn't mind a few more legendary Robins myself; currently at +6, with +atk, -hp, looking like she'll be my first 5* exclusive +10, especially since all my legendary Ikes are unmerged, because Warding Breath :')

How are you so lucky with rolls is beyond my knowledge, highest 5* exclusive merge I have is +2 for a few units lol

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Sep 29, 2018 6:34 PM

Oct 2015
aSuperiorGamer said:
How are you so lucky with rolls is beyond my knowledge, highest 5* exclusive merge I have is +2 for a few units lol

Haha well I only ever pull on legendary banners since they've come out, save for a few. The only non-legendary banners I've spent orbs on were essentially for Olivia alts, and the CYL banners. And even those I put a cap of like 150 orbs as the max amount I was willing to spend.
Sep 29, 2018 7:54 PM

Sep 2016
That explains it then, can't think of another way a f2p player could have so many fell robin merges.

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Oct 3, 2018 6:44 PM

Oct 2015
Ahem, what can I say :^]

They're all +Atk boons too, lol.

Oct 3, 2018 7:14 PM
Sep 2018
hi, i play feh

i play it daily, but now it's hard to because right now i want to play dragalia lost more :/

but anyways i'm a f2p player and i ran out of orbs on the current legendary banner :( i need to get more i really want the new tiki
Oct 5, 2018 5:18 AM

Sep 2016
Honestly if you have legendary hector then there's no reason to get the new tiki to be honest.
I luckily got my tiki from the Rein + Ishtar bound heroes battle but she's too similar that there's no point in rolling for her.

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Oct 5, 2018 5:49 PM
Sep 2018
i don't have legendary hector, but i barely have enough orbs to summon the full 5 in the legendary banner anyways so i guess i won't.

but i'm a bit disappointed. my free summon for the rein and ishtar banner was reinhardt. 4 star reinhardt.
Oct 5, 2018 6:33 PM
Sep 2016
I Play! Here's my ID 1603376868 :D
Oct 6, 2018 7:29 AM

Aug 2018
I also play! My ID is 0177647721

It's so nice to see others that play this game too! :)
Oct 6, 2018 8:52 PM

Oct 2015
voiciings said:
but i'm a bit disappointed. my free summon for the rein and ishtar banner was reinhardt. 4 star reinhardt.

Lol honestly its great that Reinhardt comes at 4* and 3*. Mine's currently at +6, and the base one with +atk/-spd was pulled as a 3* copy.

koijoy said:
I Play! Here's my ID 1603376868 :D

Fizzirisu said:
I also play! My ID is 0177647721

It's so nice to see others that play this game too! :)

Sent a friend request to the both of you :^]
Oct 9, 2018 1:12 PM

Sep 2016
Hey brah if you're gonna sent a fr then do it to me too.

It'd be nice to use your service as a fellow dedicated fire emblem heroes player.

My ID is 3788348731

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Oct 9, 2018 1:33 PM

Dec 2013
How is the new Abyssal Navarre going for you guys?

It took me a few tries but in the end I cleared it as soon as I remembered to give my dancers atk boosting seals.
Oct 9, 2018 1:43 PM

Oct 2015
aSuperiorGamer said:
Hey brah if you're gonna sent a fr then do it to me too.

It'd be nice to use your service as a fellow dedicated fire emblem heroes player.

My ID is 3788348731

Ohoho, sent a request.

NthDegree said:
How is the new Abyssal Navarre going for you guys?

It took me a few tries but in the end I cleared it as soon as I remembered to give my dancers atk boosting seals.

Haven't had time to try it out yet, but I don't think the older GHB's will pose much of a problem tbh.

And now I'm so tempted to pull for Halloween Mia or Myrrh, but I won't. *cries silent tears*
Oct 9, 2018 1:46 PM

Sep 2016
Yeah I haven't tried it out either, I forgot about but I'll get it done eventually.
And ye Navarre is simple, shouldn't pose a problem.

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Oct 9, 2018 1:54 PM

Dec 2013
Yeah, I think that's definitely the easiest Abyssal difficulty so far.
Oct 10, 2018 3:28 AM

Sep 2016
Yep, just completed it overnight with simple unmerged units
Effie, Dancer Elincia, Julia and Lyon with dagger breaker

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Oct 10, 2018 6:45 AM
May 2009
Gave up, was a nice pass time on the bullet train, but after my holiday ended I didn't play it.
Oct 26, 2018 11:27 AM

Jan 2012
I finally got my Setsuna! The circle of life is complete xd
How I love a game
Oct 27, 2018 8:27 AM

Feb 2015
Started playing on a new account after quitting more than a year ago. There's a lot of new stuff added, it seems...
Oct 27, 2018 9:55 AM
Jul 2018
Milennin said:
Started playing on a new account after quitting more than a year ago. There's a lot of new stuff added, it seems...

Same here. I'm still trying to figure out how some of the new features work.

I've been pulling some good stuff lately such as a Fallen Celica "out of nowhere" pull. I still need a dancer or singer though.
Oct 27, 2018 5:03 PM

Sep 2013
Psyches said:
Milennin said:

I've been pulling some good stuff lately such as a Fallen Celica "out of nowhere" pull. I still need a dancer or singer though.
Focus pulling reds when you can then for normal olivia, she's an easy +10 target which makes her ridiculously strong. Also being red sword, she has lots of build options.
Oct 27, 2018 8:56 PM

Oct 2015
nep-nep said:
Psyches said:

Focus pulling reds when you can then for normal olivia, she's an easy +10 target which makes her ridiculously strong. Also being red sword, she has lots of build options.

Ah Olivia, I remember my plans to +10 her way back when I first started, still haven't gotten around to it though :')

Made a +10 Nino and Nowi a while back, haven't decided who to invest in next since then. Now I'm just chillin with my 400k+ feathers :X
Oct 28, 2018 6:32 AM

Sep 2016
+10 units huh, I have Fae, Nowi and Adult Tiki at +10 and I'm building Tailtiu(+8) and Sothe(+7)

It's been ages since I got more of those two so it's annoying especially because I spent 92 orbs on that new banner with Loki and didn't get anything I wanted.
Got another CYL Hector but I already picked him as my free unit so that was a fail.

Now I have zero orbs for legendary banner lol rip

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Dec 2, 2018 10:50 AM

Aug 2011
Hell yeah, I've been a huge Fire Emblem fan my whole life.
Fuchsia said:
disgusting metalhead :o
Dec 2, 2018 12:49 PM

Sep 2016
Oh someone rez this dead thread.
Well since it's here, I just wanna say fuck legendary banners.

Last one I got a 10.50% and this one I got a 11.50%
All those orbs wasted and not a single 5 stars unit nor a single unit I want to merge.

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Dec 2, 2018 1:51 PM

Oct 2018
Yeah, the dude above is right, fuck legendary banners.

Please come home SInnes, I have both an Erikia and Ephriam harem squad waiting for you ;-;

If the pink haired lady pity breaks me one more time I'm killing myself

Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!

Dec 2, 2018 3:21 PM

Nov 2018
What about Book 3, guys? I can't wait for it, so much hype after I saw the trailer unlike Book 2 which came out random with all the big fight.
Dec 2, 2018 6:20 PM

Mar 2017
Played it for a good couple months, gameplay got boring once you catch up with the content and I wasn't about to grind for an Arena team. Also the "story" is a joke.
Dec 3, 2018 2:32 PM

Sep 2016
Book 3 is gonna be cliche and predictable asf I bet

They're gonna go to the underworld and save all the dead characters
Then I bet Surtr is gonna turn all good guy and shit. This is a kid game after all, I doubt they'd leave Gunnthra dead like that.

🔥Who is superior to you🔥

🔥Bask in my glow🔥

Dec 3, 2018 4:02 PM
Jul 2018
So far I have 35 (eight of those were promoted from 4*) five star units ever since coming back. Some of them are good and some of them require a lot of investment. I will hoard feathers and orbs since I've been spending them a lot. I received four Lucinas and one Innes from the latest Legendary banner. I will probably saving orbs until the next time Bowcina shows up in a banner, I dunno.

Concerning book 3, I'm only excited to get more orbs and feathers to be honest.

Also, I got my ass kicked by a Camilla Emblem team in Arena Assault last time. I want to build a character theme team but I don't want to spend a lot of orbs and money.

I'll just stick to building my Soleil to +10 and later move on with another character. I just need 9 more of her and a lot of feathers. As for Bowcina I need about eight of her to have a build. I'm broke of orbs and feathers right now so later.
Dec 3, 2018 4:34 PM

Dec 2013
I haven't cared about the story in FEH in ages.

I'm still pretty hype about Aether raids though. They continue to be fun.
Dec 5, 2018 8:18 PM

Oct 2015
Riperoni, for the first time since I started the game, I haven't logged in for several days.

Getting rather bored of it to be honest, mostly due to all the ridiculous powercreep making older units/skills obsolete, and having new meta skills locked to 5* exclusives.

Maybe I'll have some interest in it again someday soon, but for now my f2p +8 F. Grima will have her last 2 merges put off indefinitely.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Best PSP Games / PSP Game recs

-Fantastical- - 2 hours ago

2 by -Fantastical- »»
51 minutes ago

» Do you play games in which you have to actually work to make it playable?

vasipi4946 - Jun 12

20 by -Fantastical- »»
2 hours ago

» Are you using Linux???

DesuMaiden - May 2

33 by leonardobarba »»
3 hours ago

» Add "you little bitch" to a video game quote. ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kajiuran - Oct 20, 2023

172 by AdamBirch »»
12 hours ago

» What brand of laptop(s) are you using?

DesuMaiden - Jun 19

10 by Noboru »»
Today, 9:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.