Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Land of the Lustrous
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 31, 2021 2:43 PM

Feb 2019
This episode is one of the few times my eyes have been glued to the screen, just wow.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Sep 20, 2021 10:49 PM

Jan 2016
Very exciting episode. Lunarians are so creepy man. Also the sky tearing was some Menos Grande type stuff

Sep 22, 2021 8:22 AM

Mar 2016
Alright then, apparently Bort wasn't jealous of the new Phosphophyllite in any way. In fact, it's awesome that Phos is not astronomically more capable than she was before, and for that, she suggested a team-up. Something I thought would never come to reality.

Now in terms of pure versatility, defence and lethality in combat, I'd confidently say Phos is number 1 out of the gems (that we know of so far) with the sensei being even above Phos. However, experience does not lie, Bort has been tempered in every aspect of crucial battle experience numbering in the hundreds of years. It's quite sweet of her to 'request' a team up so that she could train Phos to polish her skills further, all in order to ultimately ensure the gems' safety. Therefore she does care and love others of her kind, especially Diamond, though she needs to work on her social skills, lol.

This new Lunarian creature is a total abomination, a terrifying sight to witness, imagine just chilling in the school building, only to have a gigantic white monstrosity spawn out of mere smoke. Props to Diamond for standing up to this freak, what a shame that although she's hard, she isn't tough and is prone to be chipped off by constant blunt force.
Dec 8, 2021 1:06 PM

Feb 2018
This episode was so great, it literally has Jurassic Park references with the Diamond's part or I'm getting crazy. (vase scene + how she's hiding against the Lunarian)
Dec 21, 2021 9:08 AM
Nov 2020
Dia is a wonderful, perfect angel.
Jan 5, 2022 1:03 PM

Jun 2015
so I noticed something. They all look lik egirls but they refer to each other as boys. Interesting.

I wonder if they can wake up sensei.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Apr 23, 2022 6:28 PM

May 2020
I think I had a wrong impression about Bort after last episode, though good thing this episode had me think over it again.

This new Lunarian being the creepiest one, hope they can fend it off until sensei's asleep.
May 9, 2022 5:44 AM
Aug 2021
I cant believe this is CG!! It’s so beautiful and some action sequences is actually pretty good. This anime sets the new bar of 3D CG
Aug 17, 2022 8:11 PM

Jan 2011
just when i was thinking that the lunarians werent even a threat they get a terrifying upgrade, i didnt expect Dia to hold her ground, i thought it was much smarter to escape and wait for back up, i didnt get what she did, like she swinged her broken arm an that divided the lunarian? that was odd
Nov 18, 2022 9:31 PM

Oct 2022
Loved this episode!! Both Bortz and Dias fight scenes were so good. The fact that the Lunarian was skin coloured while also having patchy fur made me vaguely grossed out though lmao

Apr 18, 2023 9:38 PM
Feb 2021
Idk whats up with the moon people, they're being quite stranger than usual as of late. The seem to be the more logical part of humans than the emotional part. I suppose that they could be logic, instinct, and emotion for the moon, flesh, and gem people. I really don't know why people would split themselves up like that, I suppose that it would make being space conquerors much less susceptible to internal divides, but then I assume they wouldn't need to fuck with the gems and fleshies.
May 20, 11:54 PM
Apr 2018
Just as I thought that the gems were now at an advantage against the Lunarians, they introduced a new unassailable entity. I love to see more of Dia; the character development was nice to see. Too bad she's thrashed to a pulp and now defenseless, with only Bort between her and this novel monster.

I hope that this fight is gonna be resolved in favor of the gems, but I highly doubted that it would happen.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Will Houseki no kuni ever get a season 2

Naka74 - Dec 21, 2022

22 by aramis03 »»
Jun 17, 2:32 AM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2017

108 by DigiCat »»
Jun 15, 8:31 AM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

172 by sc0ff »»
Jun 5, 11:53 PM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2017

317 by ShadowkillZ »»
Jun 2, 5:38 AM

Poll: » Houseki no Kuni (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2017

211 by Lucas_Gomes7914 »»
May 22, 7:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.