Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 27, 2017 5:31 AM

Jan 2016
get a different job? why apply if you dont want it???
Oct 27, 2017 6:06 AM

Jun 2015
_Ako_ said:
God, this is why becoming a isekai MC is the best.
isnt his[op] situation exactly what isekai is supposed to be like,

get a new job [motherfuckin ingrate op, atleast yer not umemployed]

be surrounded by pretty women ..... thats a harem isekai right thre....

and nigger only has to work 7 hrs .... thats like 3~5 hrs less than most ppl...

what a pathetic ingrate.
Experience_Point said:
I worked for two years already it was helping disabled kids at high school and it was the perfect job, I worked only 4 hours per day monday-friday and not this whole week work thing. Unfortunately I did not get it this year because some corrupt politician decided to employ people from his party so now I'm stuck doing garbage job surrounded by women.
so you just mad you wont get to rape lil kids though?
Oct 27, 2017 7:09 AM
Nov 2016
Monthly said:
Experience_Point said:

It's easy for you to say I have never even talk to a girl before in my life and now I am supposed to work and interact with them every freaking day and apparently a few of them are supposedly young and attractive. I don't really know how will I do this.

I have 2 questions:
1. How can you hate women if you haven't even talked to one?
2. How can you go through life without talking to one?

1. I hate women because they give birth to children and since I hate my life and my mother for giving birth to me I hate women in general.

2. When I said talking I mean small talk and shit I never talked to women like that only business wise in school, stores, government institution etc.

Oct 27, 2017 3:31 PM
Jul 2018
Ordinary people become slaves in the workforce, it sucks but it's normal to this world
Oct 27, 2017 4:52 PM

Aug 2009

Kids these days are extremely spoiled and ignorant if they think working at paid job is slavery.
Oct 27, 2017 4:59 PM

Jun 2014
I used to complain about 7 hour workdays, but really, it's not that bad. I don't work all seven days of the week, either, so that's why it may not seem so bad to me.
Oct 27, 2017 5:00 PM

Apr 2017
oh, waow that's pretty...

kinky...

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ πš–πšŠπš•'𝚜 CUTEST πš›πšŠπšŒπšŒπš˜πš˜πš—
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ADORABLE πš‹πš˜πš˜πš™ !
πš’ πš πš’πš•πš• KISS πšπš‘πšŽ πšŒπš’πš‹πšŽπš› πš›πšŠπšŒπšŒπš˜πš˜πš— !
Oct 27, 2017 5:00 PM
Jul 2018
yes commit sudoku, that solves the problem of not being able to watch anime.......
Oct 27, 2017 10:16 PM

Sep 2008
7h a day is really great! Assuming you start 6:00, you will go home at 13. Add 30 minutes travel time x 2: and your home at 13:30. That means you have from 13:30 to around 22:00 to do whatever you want.

That is some insane free time. You should be happy. And to work around young attractive women? Just a bonus. A perfect way for you to develop some social skills.

I work 5 - 12:00 every Wednesday so trust me, you will have time for your hobbies.
Oct 27, 2017 10:25 PM

Apr 2011
> slave

> works only 7 hours, for an actual salary

> somehow working with women is a bad thing
Oct 27, 2017 10:31 PM

Sep 2017
Experience_Point said:
So next week I'm gonna start a job where I will have to work every fucking day for 7 hours, how am I supposed to play games and watch anime like that? How the fuck is that even legal? And on top of that most of my coworkers if not all of them are gonna be women. Guess now would be a good time to end myself.

ONLY 7 HOURS A DAY?! I envy you so much.
Oct 27, 2017 10:44 PM

Feb 2015
soon youll be just another cog in the machine.

Oct 27, 2017 10:53 PM
Jul 2018
OP, I was in the same boat. Not really wanting to let go of all the free time and space I had to just binge my anime and video games. But there are some great benefits with employment. At first it's a matter of tweaking and settling into the job, which can take up to 3 months, which is typically the probation period. After that, there are benefits of feeling more structured. Less... I have nothing to do and nowhere to go so I'm just going to hang out in my room all day long. Which is nice sometimes, but not all the time! Plus there is the benefit of making a pay, which can be used to buy anime/gaming merchandise that you might have not had the leisure to get so easily before getting a job!

Also if you can listen to music at work, depending on what type of work you do, that can really help as well.
Oct 28, 2017 5:44 AM

Jul 2009
7 hours is great

u are lucky guy, don't complain about bs. some people have real problems pal.
Oct 28, 2017 6:01 AM

Nov 2014
7 hours a day is bloody awesome, even if you work on weekends. I mean weekdays are the best days to go out, it's crowded everywhere on weekends.

Hey, build your own harem or something. What's wrong with women? I mean unless you work a physically demanding job.

razor39999 said:
If I understood him correctly it's 7 hours every day, without any weekends off. So that's a 49 hour work week, which is 9 hours over the standard 40 hour week. Still, nowhere near as huge of a deal as he makes it out to be.

Must be nice where you live. Practically no one works 40 hours a week, 45 is the norm.

But yeah 49 hours isn't too bad. Sure you work more, but you get more time per day. Weekends are shit days to go out too, everywhere decent is crowded. I'd rather get weekdays off.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Oct 28, 2017 6:04 AM

Sep 2012
Jobs are always awful. There's nothing like self-employment.

hetnialoevr48 said:
"And on top of that most of my coworkers if not all of them are gonna be women."

I like how nobody pointed out the sexism there

Because this isn't Tumblr, nobody gives a shit.
Oct 28, 2017 6:05 AM
Jul 2018
Fenryr19 said:

hetnialoevr48 said:
"And on top of that most of my coworkers if not all of them are gonna be women."

I like how nobody pointed out the sexism there

Nobody gives a shit that someone hates women? Don't you think that sounds absurd?
Oct 28, 2017 6:10 AM

Sep 2012
hetnialoevr48 said:
Fenryr19 said:

Nobody gives a shit that someone hates women? Don't you think that sounds absurd?

Not at all. We aren't anyone's babysitters and people can just think whatever they please.
Oct 28, 2017 6:19 AM

Mar 2016
seven hours is nothing, get over it OP.
Oct 28, 2017 6:49 AM
Jul 2018
Fenryr19 said:
hetnialoevr48 said:

Not at all. We aren't anyone's babysitters and people can just think whatever they please.
Just because everyone can think whatever they please doesn't mean that nobody gives a shit.
Oct 28, 2017 6:58 AM

Sep 2012
hetnialoevr48 said:
Fenryr19 said:

Just because everyone can think whatever they please doesn't mean that nobody gives a shit.

Well, you were surprised yourself about how "nobody pointed out the sexism there". I guess that answers this own post.
Oct 28, 2017 11:51 AM
Nov 2016
razor39999 said:
40 has been the norm in Croatia since forever. Still doesn't stop private company owners to basically blackmail their employees into more than that, without paying them overtime. At least most big companies and government jobs stick to it.]

You from Croatia? I am also from Croatia.

hetnialoevr48 said:
Fenryr19 said:

Why is it bothering you so much that some random guy on the internet hates women?

asdfgh1236hgOct 28, 2017 11:54 AM
Oct 28, 2017 11:59 AM
Jul 2018
Experience_Point said:
razor39999 said:
40 has been the norm in Croatia since forever. Still doesn't stop private company owners to basically blackmail their employees into more than that, without paying them overtime. At least most big companies and government jobs stick to it.]

hetnialoevr48 said:

Why is it bothering you so much that some random guy on the internet hates women?

It bothers me that nobody gives a shit, not that some random guy on the internet hates women
Oct 28, 2017 12:02 PM
Nov 2016
hetnialoevr48 said:
Experience_Point said:

It bothers me that nobody gives a shit, not that some random guy on the internet hates women

But why should they give a shit that some random guy on the internet hates women?
Oct 28, 2017 12:35 PM

Sep 2017
If you're too busy with work then you should prepare and make your own schedule adjust your time where you can be free from work.
FOREVER ALONE!! YAAAAAAH!
Oct 28, 2017 1:56 PM
Aug 2017
Well we all go the same path when it come to work, You gotta used this life.
Oct 28, 2017 2:12 PM

May 2015
Ummmmm okaaaay. Boooofuckinghoo.

Oct 29, 2017 11:53 AM
Chu2byo

Apr 2013
Were all fucking slaves mate welcome to the system. Won't be long till we labor for our daily oxygen ration.
Oct 29, 2017 12:04 PM
Chu2byo

Apr 2013
-Melancholy- said:
What's the wrong thing with working around women?

I personally hate working with women, every job i've had involving working with women has been awful, so much backstabbing, talking behind your back and lying.
Oct 29, 2017 12:05 PM
Jul 2018
Oh no. A few days not here and another bait xD I hope so. Otherwise I feel sorry for the female coworkers.
And btw, oh grow up. 7 hours a day are absolutely fine, if you don't have anything else to do.
Oct 29, 2017 12:19 PM

Jan 2014
Well seven hours is not so bad. And you will have lunch time etc..

You can watch some anime or manga on your phone and stuff
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2017 12:20 PM

Jan 2014
also

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
WE GOT FUN AND GAMES
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2017 2:36 PM

Mar 2017
PurplePanties said:
-Melancholy- said:
What's the wrong thing with working around women?

I personally hate working with women, every job i've had involving working with women has been awful, so much backstabbing, talking behind your back and lying.

Nah, those aren't women. Those are assholes.

All jokes aside, yea, a lot of women are like that - but I'm a woman and I don't do that at my job.

CURRENT OTPS - Kaito Kid x Shinichi Kudou
CURRENT OBSESSION - Detective Conan
CURRENTLY PLAYING - Spyro | Crash Bandicoot
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO - WRLD: By Design
CURRENT HUSBAND - Kaitou Kid
Oct 29, 2017 2:40 PM
May 2015
Life doesn't come easy. It won't be forever and you'll get where you want to be.

You're complaining about being with loads of women? Women are great and we should be thankful that they exist.

Oct 29, 2017 2:46 PM
Nov 2016
11101101988 said:
Life doesn't come easy. It won't be forever and you'll get where you want to be.

You're complaining about being with loads of women? Women are great and we should be thankful that they exist.

Nah, I will never get where I want to be.

But if women didn't exist I would never be born and would never have to work.
Oct 29, 2017 2:49 PM
May 2015
Experience_Point said:
11101101988 said:

you'll appreciate life one day. It only sucks because of your mentality
Oct 29, 2017 2:49 PM

Oct 2017
Experience_Point said:
So next week I'm gonna start a job where I will have to work every fucking day for 7 hours, how am I supposed to play games and watch anime like that? How the fuck is that even legal? And on top of that most of my coworkers if not all of them are gonna be women. Guess now would be a good time to end myself.

But that money tho, you know i almost want to ask, do you enjoy your job? if not then id try to avoid the 7 day work week, however if you do id say wouldnt it be awesome then ?
Professional Brassica Oleracea Agent
Created By Sarim-kun

Oct 29, 2017 2:54 PM
Nov 2016
11101101988 said:
Experience_Point said:

I don't really see that happening.

FatherPride said:
Experience_Point said:

But that money tho, you know i almost want to ask, do you enjoy your job? if not then id try to avoid the 7 day work week, however if you do id say wouldnt it be awesome then ?

Well I'm starting to work tomorrow so I can't say whether I enjoy it or not but I probably won't because I have to work with only women and have a lot of interaction with other people.
Oct 29, 2017 2:58 PM

Oct 2017
Experience_Point said:
11101101988 said:

I don't really see that happening.

FatherPride said:

Well I'm starting to work tomorrow so I can't say whether I enjoy it or not but I probably won't because I have to work with only women and have a lot of interaction with other people.

You could chose and decide to become a mannequin? then you wouldnt have to interact with any one and some might even say that you would be...
Stiff competition..
get it ?..
bahahahaha
Professional Brassica Oleracea Agent
Created By Sarim-kun

Oct 29, 2017 3:36 PM

Nov 2016
Welcome to shitty real life. We are all slaves to society (except weebs living in their mothers basement)
"In this world, evil can arise from the best of intentions. And there is good which can come from evil intentions"
Oct 29, 2017 3:51 PM

Apr 2014
Boohoo you have less free time, bout time reality hit you.
Signed, someone who works ten hour shifts daily.
Oct 29, 2017 4:13 PM

Dec 2012
Do you understand the basics of biology?
Why don't you hate men? If men didn't exist, and therefore sperm, then you wouldn't exist.
Also maybe find another job.
Nov 10, 2017 8:28 PM

Oct 2017
Come on man this isn't slavery, its the beginning of your own personal harem anime! Do I need to explain why this is a good thing?
Nov 10, 2017 8:46 PM

Aug 2015
After reading all of this, my reaction was:

But after reading through it again, it's so tear-jerking that it's bait. 1/10

emergencybacon said:
Come on man this isn't slavery, its the beginning of your own personal harem anime! Do I need to explain why this is a good thing?

Yes, yes you do.
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Nov 10, 2017 8:51 PM

Aug 2014
dude that's why i don't wanna FUCKIGN FUCK WORK FUCK

penis lol
Nov 10, 2017 8:52 PM
Jul 2018
Nico- said:
But you're being paid, how is that slavery again?
Making money via a having a job is slavery Comrade
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wage_slavery

>This was used by both Slave Owners and Commies
Nov 10, 2017 8:54 PM
Feb 2014
Neane93 said:
Nico- said:
But you're being paid, how is that slavery again?
Making money via a having a job is slavery Comrade
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wage_slavery
>This was used by both Slave Owners and Commies

don't let the anarcho-commies see that, you don't want to go right to the gulags, now do you?
Nov 10, 2017 8:56 PM
Jul 2018
either way wageslavery is still wageslavery
& it sucks ass but how else can you pay for your basic shit
damn I miss having a shitty job, not the nasty supervisor I wanted to punch in the face, but I do miss the money
Nov 11, 2017 9:34 AM

Jun 2016
how much of it is physical work vs. clerical work? To be honest I would rather do physical labor, like plowing fields, harvesting crops, wrangle cattle, carry buckets of water.

The problem with physical labor is when there is a manager involved, they usually take advantage of people's bodies and make them overwork for profit, so physical labor only works out well if you are in control of your time. But with clerical work, it's easier and not so obvious of hurting the body when you make people work long hours, because they are usually just sitting or standing. But technically, it is hurting your posture to sit for long hours.
Nov 11, 2017 10:38 AM
Nov 2016
Man this sucks, I was supposed to end my second work week today but apparently I'm supposed to go even tomorrow not to mention that we work longer than supposedly 7 hours work time every day. I don't like the job, it sucks.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» UEFA Euro 2024 - General Discussion

dazedcowcow62 - 3 hours ago

8 by Ricchan__ »»
15 minutes ago

» Is MAL dying?

TsutanaiFuun - Yesterday

17 by DesuMaiden »»
30 minutes ago

» How to improve intelligence

False_Entity - Jun 14

26 by DesuMaiden »»
32 minutes ago

» Talk to your waifu

EmperorThor - Jan 11, 2023

36 by DesuMaiden »»
34 minutes ago

» Im contemplating my lawn.

vasipi4946 - 2 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
39 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.