Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Royal Tutor
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 10, 2017 11:19 AM

Aug 2016
I never thought I would like this anime so much. The story was great! It had some hilarious episodes, but it was also serious from time to time. Great anime, 9/10!
Nanika ga Okashii
Jul 17, 2017 4:34 AM

Dec 2012
This last episode is very good. It was nice to see all the princes defend Haine, especially Kai. When Kai started to talk, I said to myself: "OH he has made good progress".
I did not expect to like this anime so much, it was very good. The comedy and the relation between the Haine and the princes were very entertaining to watch.

Kai is so kind :)
Jul 25, 2017 12:31 AM

May 2013
Truthfully, I think the rating of this anime should be around an 8/10 but I just loved it sosososoooooo much that I had to bump it up, aahhhh >< 9/10 for me! I didn't think I'd enjoy this anime as much as I did. COMPLETELY fell in love with everything.

I'm hoping for a S2 x3 esp with the appearance of Prince Eins at the end o.o
He doesn't seem like that bad of a guy since he told Count Rosenberg to keep his nose out of it LOLOL. Serves you right, biatchhhhh xD

I feel so bad that my babies were crying after Heine-sensei's final lesson ;A; so glad they got a happy ending their way ^.^ I really love when anime series repeat the very first scene into the very last scene hahaha. It's pretty cliche, but I love the contrast and how it becomes a completely different take on it X)
Kokoro_KotashimaJul 25, 2017 12:34 AM
Aug 1, 2017 1:05 AM
Aug 2017
Seeing that this post is still new I wanna comment.
This series overall is 10/10 for. And this last episode is a 9/10. I loved seeing how far the princes came because of Heine, (HEINE*) and the obvious influence he had on them. Heine became more than a tutor overtime he became more like family so having his position back is gonna strengthen those bonds.

I loved seeing Eins!!! Holy shit! I like that he came in and started this whole slow clap and then everyone joined in. XD I loved seeing Heine cry and smile. Facial expressions and emotions that are new to us.

Don't count The Royal Tutor out yet. This anime is still very new and the manga is ongoing. I forgot where I heard my resources from, they were in Japanese but plans for a 2nd season is already in the makings most likely for next year.

I totally can't wait I'm in love with this anime. I can't stop thinking about Heine's past and where he comes from and who he is. Lol you guys didn't actually think what we saw of Heine's past was everything did you??? For starters explain how someone who couldn't even read the flavor or year of wine became so.. Intellectual?. His skills, where did he learn them? There's more to his story. And I totally gotta know more about Eins! He seems so.. Evil? Mysterious? Idk! I just can't wait till more comes out!
Aug 30, 2017 8:27 PM

Apr 2013
I never really thought I would watch this series even though I had downloaded it and put it into my ptw list... But with nothing else to watch on my phone and an hour commute 1-way... I figured I'd give it a try.

This was a pleasant surprise. I love the chibi-sensei. That contrasting voice and his indifferent expression whenever he did things.
Plus he is able to do everything effortlessly, like how in episode 3 when he mounted a horse while standing on the saddle.

We finally saw Heine show some pretty heartfelt emotions last episode and this time we even see him in tears. Last episode I teared up at one point. This episode not so much tearing up but just a feeling of satisfaction.

Sep 12, 2017 1:45 PM
May 2015
This is one of the best ep I've watched. Made my cry inside. I thank the writer for making such good lines and very meaningful. God I'm so sad it end. Was a great journey seeing it. Love it 10 is my vote! ♡
Oct 6, 2017 10:11 PM
Mar 2012
Mid episodes made me drop for awhile, but glad to pick up. The character studies & learning to be king returned. Liked some Haine backstories & relationship to king & how four princes grew (esp Kai). Overall beautiful art & backgrounds, and alright characters & some comedy.
Oct 12, 2017 7:30 AM

Oct 2012
Aww our princes are so grown up
They made me feel happy

That all ended well
It's seems the first prince don't like what his subordinate did

Kinda wishing for next season.. But this is a really unpopular anime
Might be really impossible
Nevertheless, I really like the journey! ^^
"Signature removed"
Nov 4, 2017 6:54 AM

May 2016
I cried in this episode. They made Heine-sensei proud. I'am afraid that maybe someone who is not worhy will take the position of the King. I'm sure that if Heine-sensei will be there for the 4 princes nothing bad will happen. Then in my mind, the person who is worthy of being a king will always win.
Seriously, I can't stop crying :'(. They made Heine-sensei proud because of that speech. Hope that there will be a season 2 for this. Can't wait to know who will be the next King.
Dec 2, 2017 6:04 PM

Jun 2011
Great ending, I am so touched it mirrored Heine's first time in the castle, but with different result! Series was a lot of fun to watch, great art, nice setting, relaxing storyline.. OP and ED also helped getting into the mood.

If there's anything I would complain about is that some episodes are kind of dull, especially the Litch/Leonhard episodes. The final arc is also extremely cliche, but nothing too bad. I wish we get to see all 4 princes taking the lessons together though, academically.

Brunii is my fav of the 4.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 19, 2018 1:46 AM
Mar 2017
Wow, I did not expect a good anime with great history, and without any ecchi.
(maybe very little fan service for the girls)
but it was good, although there were fun parts, I do not know if this should be labeled more as drama, or maybe I was so asleep that I could not see the jokes

8/10
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Apr 18, 2018 7:12 AM

Jan 2013
Eins seems so out of place, lol. He looks so old and kinda evil. And hot, but that's to be expected from a show full of bishies. It was all right I guess, but kinda cheesy at times and not really anything special. 6/10.
Dec 25, 2018 10:44 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
THAT WAS SUPER BEAUTIFULLY DONE FROM THE PRINCES !!!!!! THIS ANIME IS A MASTERPIECE !!! ENJOYED IT SO MUCH
張大です for 張大勇督察
Oct 29, 2019 9:52 PM
Aug 2018
I love how the princes really grows. It just shows how great heine as a teacher.

The first part really got me crying.

Lol prince eins so different, from the looks to personality.

Where's the queen???!

I WANT MOREEEEE
Apr 14, 2020 5:53 AM

Oct 2017
I wanna wipe everyone's tears.
Holy shit are they seriously panting from arguing LMAO.
WOW HOLD UP ARE YOU SURE EINZ IS NOT VICTOR'S SON, CUZ HE LOOKS LIKE A BROTHER OF HIS INSTEAD-
i don't get how dafuq is Victor old or smth does he not age like Hirohiko araki

CUTE GUYS, 8/10
Mar 9, 2022 7:53 PM
Dec 2021
This is an amazing anime!!! I really loved it a lot, The boys are so great and sexy. I really fell in love with Heine, Bruno, Kai.
Jun 18, 2023 10:28 PM
Apr 2016
it was cute, it reminded me of when i started watching anime and i used to watch the short 12-24 episode anime that had a similar feel to this one imo.
Nov 5, 2023 5:02 AM
Aug 2022
Nice series, had a good time. Comedy and story is good.

But I'd prefer to see less chibi or pouty dudes and more girls around, especially a queen meddling in tutor's business would have been good.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Can i ask something....

yukiyamayui - Nov 12, 2023

5 by Senpai-no-lie »»
Nov 15, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 30, 2017

33 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Nov 4, 2023 4:50 PM

Poll: » Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2017

33 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Nov 4, 2023 4:26 PM

Poll: » Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Smudy - May 16, 2017

50 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Nov 4, 2023 3:38 PM

Poll: » Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2017

33 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Nov 4, 2023 12:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.