Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »
Jun 10, 2017 6:07 AM

Jan 2015
okay starting to back read now.
Jun 10, 2017 6:12 AM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
@DenjaX thoughts on my #1556 and the ensuing conversation with Shinichi?
What do you mean? About the thoughts of TPR lynch?

I can see where Shinichi is coming from. I wasn't around phase change and I assumed that reiynii claimed when its very close to phase change so it was kind of a good thing to stay on the vote rather than scrambling last minute but otherwise, I'd keep the TPR. I always like working with TPRs (example: working with SK in Assassination Classroom game and not lynching him xD). But I dislike how Shinichi is discouraging any more claims. I will claim if people are hellbent on lynching me.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 10, 2017 6:15 AM

Jan 2015
grrr said:
These are the actions that I saw tonight:

Investigating
Eyenox
RSD Model 1 Shock Drone
Gyro Cams
MPD-0 Stim Pistol
YOKAI Drone
Versatile Weapon
Hiding
Bulletproof Vest

Please counter claim if you see your action but you didn't use it.

Did anyone counter claim an action from here.
Jun 10, 2017 6:17 AM

Jan 2015
PentaFlare said:
grrr said:

Investigating
Eyenox
RSD Model 1 Shock Drone
Gyro Cams
MPD-0 Stim Pistol
YOKAI Drone
Versatile Weapon
Hiding
Bulletproof Vest

Yeah. I didn't use the Drone last night. Sorry. You must be lying.

Drone so is that a claim penta?
Jun 10, 2017 6:19 AM

Jan 2015
grrr said:
PentaFlare said:

Nice try but no... you need something better than that to counter claim me. I plan to fish for at least 3 more roles with that claim.

Again why the hell are you role fishing instead of searching for actualy scum. You even confirmed that you are role fishing and no matter the context role fishing is always a bad thing. If you wanna win games by making people claim just go play town of salem.
Jun 10, 2017 6:21 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:

I can see where Shinichi is coming from. I wasn't around phase change and I assumed that reiynii claimed when its very close to phase change so it was kind of a good thing to stay on the vote rather than scrambling last minute but otherwise, I'd keep the TPR. I always like working with TPRs (example: working with SK in Assassination Classroom game and not lynching him xD). But I dislike how Shinichi is discouraging any more claims. I will claim if people are hellbent on lynching me.
While I see where he is coming from because I was on his side of the argument in real time. Now that I am not in the moment and have had time to think about it, I don't see it as scummy as Shinichi does. I think jumping to someone who could be a more important town role rather than lynching the claimed survivor with the time we had to make that choice was the right thing to do. I am not sure I want more claims given that we still don't know what Sledge is all about but with that being said I am not against people claiming if/when they feel the need. Just no forcing them.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 10, 2017 6:22 AM

Jan 2010
Sleipnirr said:
PentaFlare said:

Drone so is that a claim penta?
I believe he said he was joking around, though not sure of the post number. When I saw it I took it as a joke as you can see by my response to him.

Jun 10, 2017 6:23 AM

Nov 2008
Karote said:
Vote: Denja

Damn right I can
I respect that.

logic340 said:
My vote may be better served here?
Vote: @DenjaX
Why should I believe you are best town here?
Because I am town and you know it. ;)

logic340 said:
DenjaX your needed on segregation duties stat!
I'll try

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 10, 2017 6:24 AM

Jan 2014
yosh. home again! time to update votes.
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 10, 2017 6:25 AM

Jan 2014
Anonymous: logic

Of cors-
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
*cough*cough*
Im sorry man, whenever i dont feel good my alter ego takes over and messes things up. I hoped you will not meet him but it seems that i was wrong. Well i guess ill tell you our names. He is Anon while I am Nona. I will try to be helpful like before.
I deeply apologize to all people i insulted like wen and ironace!

But just a heads up. My condition is not good. Anon may return around night time again............
Jun 10, 2017 6:31 AM

Jan 2015
RE1031 said:
Coelestin said:

Well, I did question them on the - excuse me Sleip - hypocritical stuff they've said. My problem with Sleip is that he indeed is a punchbag quite often. He told me that he didn't go after his suspicions because he doesn't know how to back them up. Seriously, what am I supposed to say about that? As someone who's more feisty, I don't really know what to say at that moment, because I'm the last one who should tell him to just do it (we have history). It's a bit like talking to ironace. You cannot tell if it's just how they are or if there's more behind it. Being hypocritical can be anti-townish, but yet again anti-townish behaviour =/= scum. However, like, I think it was logic, mentioned, he can be quite an asset in the late game. I suppose the best bet is to see if he's going to follow through with his suspicions now/if he has followed through with them (I will check tomorrow). So far I put him back on the neutral.

I may have reread Sleipnirr's posts, nothing about them said this was not the usual Sleipnirr (for me, that means town), but I may have missed something. It'd be so much easier if he (and others) would simply post today...

So I just want to get this straight:
logic - Hibana (Hider)
Pentaflare - Twitch (Blocker)
???? - anon

Counterclaims would be nice if there's any inconsistency, although maybe they're (if they exist) are waiting for day 3 for the interrogator?

@logic340 re seems to take this as a claim though. That was why I was confused so is this a claim or not?
Jun 10, 2017 6:35 AM

Nov 2008
@RE1031 I think I understand what you were up to now ;) Congrats btw~ VA

wen294 said:
With a big train like that i'd say it's reasonably likely to assume there were 2 mafioso on the train. Most scum games i've played there was a point in time when me and a scum buddy voted on the same person and often those trains weren't NEARLY as big as this and that's with a team of 3 mafia. There are 4 now and a bigger train so i'd honestly be suprised if there was only 1 mafioso on that train.
I will disagree with this if the mechanic is what I think it is after I hear what the host will answer. I'll just post this here as a bookmark. After all, tombstone can only be given after day 2.

logic340 said:
While I see where he is coming from because I was on his side of the argument in real time. Now that I am not in the moment and have had time to think about it, I don't see it as scummy as Shinichi does. I think jumping to someone who could be a more important town role rather than lynching the claimed survivor with the time we had to make that choice was the right thing to do. I am not sure I want more claims given that we still don't know what Sledge is all about but with that being said I am not against people claiming if/when they feel the need. Just no forcing them.
I am actually not sure if Shinichi is trying to denounce the miller for not stepping up in the beginning or maybe I am just misreading things. Miller made the best play here and ate a night kill.

Jun 10, 2017 6:37 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
wen294 said:
You didn't exactly seem to push an ironace lynch much D1. Why are you suddenly saying he deserves lynching D2?
Kinda feels like this comes out of nowhere.
I see where wen is coming from here. You make it seem like ironace was a better target than reiynii yet you threw you vote on him in an effort to get a perk? While I feel that your statement and follow through make you town I do have to wonder if you would do it as SK? So why is ironace such a better target today?

When it was all said and done, we had ~10 minutes until lynch. With 8 people vs 3 (if memory serves right) it was impossible to turn the situation. I eventually decided that it was useless and the most I could do for myself is try for a Perk.
Why would you think I'm SK though(I would do it whatever alignment I am tbf)?

Jun 10, 2017 6:38 AM

Jan 2015
logic340 said:
RE asked a question yesterday that I'd like to revisit. ironace was leading the vote and garnered suspicion from most yet no one had him in their "Captain's list" why is that?

I was giving him the doubt of a new player unless he makes a giant slip I dont plan on attacking him.
Jun 10, 2017 6:39 AM

Jan 2015
PentaFlare said:
Also, I would advise keeping claims this phase to a minimum. Only claim if you are the target of a leading train or are counterclaiming. If too many people claim, the risk of having an important role outed increases. This is why I want to focus on getting claims only from those who are the main suspects.

+1
Jun 10, 2017 6:47 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
logic340 said:
I see where wen is coming from here. You make it seem like ironace was a better target than reiynii yet you threw you vote on him in an effort to get a perk? While I feel that your statement and follow through make you town I do have to wonder if you would do it as SK? So why is ironace such a better target today?

When it was all said and done, we had ~10 minutes until lynch. With 8 people vs 3 (if memory serves right) it was impossible to turn the situation. I eventually decided that it was useless and the most I could do for myself is try for a Perk.
Why would you think I'm SK though(I would do it whatever alignment I am tbf)?
Because I have a sneaking suspicion about you but it tells me you are town. You say you would do it as any alignment but I tend to disagree and since you didn't do it as mafia here (or did you) then I would be correct in my assumption so far?

Sleipnirr said:
RE1031 said:

I may have reread Sleipnirr's posts, nothing about them said this was not the usual Sleipnirr (for me, that means town), but I may have missed something. It'd be so much easier if he (and others) would simply post today...

So I just want to get this straight:
logic - Hibana (Hider)
Pentaflare - Twitch (Blocker)
???? - anon

Counterclaims would be nice if there's any inconsistency, although maybe they're (if they exist) are waiting for day 3 for the interrogator?

@logic340 re seems to take this as a claim though. That was why I was confused so is this a claim or not?
Yes I know I went back and forth with her about it last night before she realized that he might have been joking just before Penta confirmed that it was him messing around.

Jun 10, 2017 7:00 AM

Nov 2008
yurkin said:
Um why anyone expect me? Care to explain yourself denja?
I take that back~ I just realized you had Shinobu profile so you're back to my target list~ muehehe

@ironace are you mad that miller got night killed by not claiming first thing in the game?

Jun 10, 2017 7:02 AM

Nov 2008
Sleipnirr said:
grrr said:

Investigating
Eyenox
RSD Model 1 Shock Drone
Gyro Cams
MPD-0 Stim Pistol
YOKAI Drone
Versatile Weapon
Hiding
Bulletproof Vest

Did anyone counter claim an action from here.
eewwww. Nobody should answer this question. And Gyrocams is not an active skill first of all lel

Jun 10, 2017 7:15 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PTYamin (1) - (grrr)

wen294 (1) - (PentaFlare)

ironace (2) - (RE1031, Rinto-kun)

RE1031 (1) - (ironace)

DenjaX (2) - (Karote, logic340)

PentaFlare (1) - (Coelestin)

SuzakuTsubasa (1) - (wen294)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, AbuHumaid, DenjaX, Sleipnirr, Suzune-chan, PTYamin, Militus, yurkin, SuzakuTsubasa

Time until Night 2!
TIMER!
Jun 10, 2017 7:16 AM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:
@The_Pyromaani in regarding perks, does the mafia get town-like perks (such as Who's who or Vulture aid) or they will only roll tombstone and others that can benefit them (extra vote) or is everything random and scum can get vig gun too?

Mafia can roll any perk too. Only Tombstone is faction perk.
Jun 10, 2017 7:28 AM

Dec 2013
@denjax
not at all. Im just curious as to why didnt he claim beforehand.
well, in the end it doesnt matter since its better for the town. Maybe when ill die ill ask him about it.
Jun 10, 2017 7:50 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

alrighty~

Hmmm, yeah that's probably the most challening thing when peeps like Penta are scum, people are so used to you being active and trying to push the game forward that it feels like you cannot pretend being town anymore without helping town. This is also one of the reasons why being helpful =/= town I suppose.
bingo, when I was scum in EEM I was extra helpful pocketed everyone. Got myself killed makling a night kill on Shinichi...smh

#nevermesswithShin-chanatnight

Shinichi-Kun said:
Well first off im surprised it was floof that got killed, i felt like chione would have been a perfect kill or even penta but oh wells.

Well actually, we've been both playing like crap on D1 (not referring to EoD but to the whole phase), dunno why anyone would bother killing us other than for the fact that we're active and possible threats because we're known to be experienced players. The Floofs kill really is weird though. Not like mafia has anything to loose anyways though by killing him, looking at the current gamestate.

Shinichi-Kun said:
is it just me or is grrr actually be quite useful i feel like i should be worried.

I have a few questions to ask but i wanna ccatch up and make sure they werent already asked/answered

He's acting weirdly indeed, but what do you mean by useful?
Jun 10, 2017 7:52 AM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:
those two and PTY.
Also I know Suzaku has posted some but I don't really have an impression. Offering their vote for claims is about all I remember?

Yeah I don't remember Suzaku at all. ljads;lkfaj

lol, same.
Jun 10, 2017 8:18 AM

Jan 2015
guys is grr confirmed anything? I remember him claiming lots of roles but in the end all of them being fakes if he doesnt have any confirmation I wanna hear what he has to say. He suggested mass claiming when people refused he said anyone who aggreed would be townread by him he tried to force out claims by giving a fake action list. I dont like this role fishing attitude and I think its about time people start to respond to that as well. I dont think he should get a free pass just because he is him and play different from others.

grrr said:
PentaFlare said:

Nice try but no... you need something better than that to counter claim me. I plan to fish for at least 3 more roles with that claim.

In this post dude literally admits role fishing. Its about time he comes clear with his actions even his vote today is to an inactive player who is most probably gonna be modkilled whats the use of keeping your vote there while you can use it to pressure other players.

vote grr
Jun 10, 2017 8:23 AM

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Coelestin said:

Sorry dude, but this just sounds like you're following my vote because I conveniently voted for the one who suspects you the most.

why do u think its a sheep?

Timing. Doesn't it look like sheep to you? Of course it seems opportunistic if you look at it but well let's see if he still got more for us.

Shinichi-Kun said:
@Coelestin Outside of your drive to lynch the survivor in an open setup there hasnt been anything that needs criticism.

Like if u can repeat or just give me a good reason why the survivor needed to die then i feel like i have no reason to scum read you because you've been scum hunting and most if not all of your posts seem town driven.

Where's your scolding? lol.

A mix of tiredness, stubborness and lack of alternatives I suppose. Reiynii was the first one I got seriously weird vibes from because everything else on D1 was just so unproductive, and when he claimed, we had like 20 mins left. I had the choice to
1. Believe reiynii and switch to one of the other trains, which were, if I recall correctly: Penta, ironace and PTY. But I didn't get any serious scum vibes from any of them yet and I had too little time to read back.
2. Believe reiynii and start another train, which was too risky because I knew that I didn't have any other seriously strong read on anybody else. Remember last game where I lynched Lucy EoD1? Yeah, my reasons were pretty wishy washy back then. Not gonna repeat that.
3. Stay on the train of reiynii with that questionable claim of his.

I believed I had the biggest chance of actually lynching scum with reiynii, who I had suspected and who in addition to that claimed a questionable role in the last few minutes, instead of trying some last minute shenanigans.
Jun 10, 2017 8:25 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PTYamin (1) - (grrr)

ironace (2) - (RE1031, Rinto-kun)

RE1031 (1) - (ironace)

grrr (1) - (Sleipnirr)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, AbuHumaid, DenjaX, Suzune-chan, PTYamin, Militus, yurkin, SuzakuTsubasa

Time until Night 2!
TIMER!
Jun 10, 2017 8:28 AM

Feb 2014
Sleipnirr said:
guys is grr confirmed anything? I remember him claiming lots of roles but in the end all of them being fakes if he doesnt have any confirmation I wanna hear what he has to say. He suggested mass claiming when people refused he said anyone who aggreed would be townread by him he tried to force out claims by giving a fake action list. I dont like this role fishing attitude and I think its about time people start to respond to that as well. I dont think he should get a free pass just because he is him and play different from others.

Grr isn't confirmed, he did claim a lot of roles.
Jun 10, 2017 8:29 AM

Nov 2008
Vote: ironace

I am white knighting RE so lay off your vote.

Jun 10, 2017 8:43 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PTYamin (1) - (grrr)

ironace (3) - (RE1031, Rinto-kun, DenjaX)

RE1031 (1) - (ironace)

grrr (1) - (Sleipnirr)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, AbuHumaid, Suzune-chan, PTYamin, Militus, yurkin, SuzakuTsubasa

Time until Night 2!
TIMER!
Jun 10, 2017 8:45 AM

Jan 2014
The thing with Ironace is at the point where he's so anti-townish that it doesn't even matter anymore if he's town or scum, because either way, he's catching too much attention and it'll be harmful if he's distracting town so much. Personal opinion: I'd rather have him be dealt with by the vig than waisting our time here.

EDIT: grammar
CoelestinJun 10, 2017 8:49 AM
Jun 10, 2017 8:51 AM

Sep 2016
DenjaX said:
@RE1031 I think I understand what you were up to now ;) Congrats btw~ VA

I'm glad someone understands.. I think I can trust you.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 10, 2017 9:07 AM

Aug 2014
wen294 said:
PentaFlare said:
Is wen still auspicious? Yeah. I think wen is still suspicious.
Vote: wen294
I asked if you had any questions and offered to answer them, you didn't ask anything. Is there any intention of sorting me out behind this vote? Because it doesn't really feel like it tbh.

Assuming that all suspicion can be resolved by answering question Sis wrong. Your actions and tone are scummy. These say so much more about your intentions than anything you say.

I've already explained this scum read, so I feel that you villifying me for not explaining it again is dismissive, which gives me absolutely no reason to move my vote.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 10, 2017 9:08 AM

Sep 2016
SuzakuTsubasa said:

What makes you think he's town? Is it just because he's "too scummy to be scum"?

Because scum rarely outright say that they want to kill someone already, and make it blatantly obvious they are just hanging around for the ride until someone flips. He wasn't worried about self-image. Although the lack of posts is worrying, I wonder where he is?
Jun 10, 2017 9:12 AM

Aug 2014
wen294 said:
PentaFlare said:
Also, I would advise keeping claims this phase to a minimum. Only claim if you are the target of a leading train or are counterclaiming. If too many people claim, the risk of having an important role outed increases. This is why I want to focus on getting claims only from those who are the main suspects.

Not sure how i feel about this. Felt like D1 you wanted to get quite a lot of people to claim...

That's a blatant lie. Everyone was constantly misrepresenting what I said on D1. If you want to say I was trying to force claims from as many people as possible, go back and support it with quotes. I was very clear that my approach was only to get claims from those under suspicion or counterclaims.
Jun 10, 2017 9:12 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Karote said:
Updated
@wen294 and @Coelestin can you pick a new third option?

Will do once I re-read on some people.
Jun 10, 2017 9:14 AM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
Coelestin said:
Omg Shin got summoned. I missed your critical posts, hell yeah, that's what this game needs.

His posts struck to me as town instantly from my quick re-read.

I haven't re-read RE's and my conversation but I feel like I understand him much more now. Last night's conversation felt really good.

I am town reading them both now as well @logic340.

Vote: PentaFlare

Gonna answer to all the posts later.
I really liked my interaction with Shinichi last night as well. I really like the way he approached me asking him about my Town Block. Kind of sad that Penta decided to wait instead of tackling it then would have been a perfect opportunity for me to sort him out better but today another today.

No. It wouldn't have helped at all. :P
I wasn't able to process what you two were saying very well so I wouldn't have been able to give any reasonable response. You would have just spent the entire time correcting me about what was said.
Jun 10, 2017 9:17 AM

Jan 2014
Aww dang. @Shinichi-kun Seriously, I wanna town read you, but how am I supposed to do that if you do not vote and when you vote, use some non-alignment telling reason to vote?
Jun 10, 2017 9:20 AM

Aug 2014
wen294 said:
logic340 said:
Who would you suspect is possibly powerwolfing then?

Sadly underwhelming play doesn't tell us about alignment. Abu is in the same boat though he's been more active this game. I just haven't gotten a read and they haven't left an impression guess I could ISO after yurkin?

Yeah i know underwhelming is NAI but that's all the more reason to pressure him into being less underwhelming.
Also Abu isn't underwhelming because i never had any positive expectations from him anyway.

Also as for powerwolfing i'd say Magical Choco Girl Chichi is pretty universally townread. Only behavioural though so if she's scum she'd probably be sitting there untill the very end unless she eats a night kill from SK or something. Otherwise maybe Chad or Penta.
Grrr would make a reasonable option as well since he's a pain to sort out xD

I think you are mixing up the terminology a bit. What you are referring to is a deep wolf. Someone who has infiltrated the town really well and has a strong good read from most. A power wolf isn't necessarily seen as being completely good, but they are still driving a lot of content in the thread, building trains, and actively mislynching as much as possible. It is the kind of wolf that wants to be a controlling as possible, even if they aren't a mutual good read because of it. This is usually my approach as scum because I drive mislynches every single phase in an effort to get rid of as much town as possible while trying to never have a partner lynched.
Jun 10, 2017 9:21 AM

Aug 2014
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:

This is the right idea about claims.
Jun 10, 2017 9:22 AM

Jan 2014
wen294 said:
logic340 said:
gun to my head town. I'm more interested in the less active players honestly.
I'd say finding out if there are deepwolfs takes priority? Those are often what necks town.

Can we agree on hunting any scum, active and inactive...?
Jun 10, 2017 9:23 AM

Jan 2014
Coelestin said:
wen294 said:
I'd say finding out if there are deepwolfs takes priority? Those are often what necks town.

Can we agree on hunting any scum, active and inactive...?

I mean less active, doesn't make sense to hunt inactive scum -facepalm-
Jun 10, 2017 9:24 AM

Feb 2014
RE1031 said:
SuzakuTsubasa said:

What makes you think he's town? Is it just because he's "too scummy to be scum"?

Because scum rarely outright say that they want to kill someone already, and make it blatantly obvious they are just hanging around for the ride until someone flips. He wasn't worried about self-image. Although the lack of posts is worrying, I wonder where he is?

I wonder too. It's half the day phase in a few hours and he hasn't shown up.

@Militus You said there's no info day 1. Do you have anything now?
Jun 10, 2017 9:25 AM

Nov 2008
RE1031 said:

Why yurkin tho? What makes him special?

Jun 10, 2017 9:25 AM

Aug 2014
Coelestin said:
The thing with Ironace is at the point where he's so anti-townish that it doesn't even matter anymore if he's town or scum, because either way, he's catching too much attention and it'll be harmful if he's distracting town so much. Personal opinion: I'd rather have him be dealt with by the vig than waisting our time here.

I would rather have him dealt with by cop, not vigilante. That role exists.
Jun 10, 2017 9:28 AM

Sep 2016
DenjaX said:
RE1031 said:

Why yurkin tho? What makes him special?

Okay.. Nevermind~ Lol.
Would it be awkward if I were to ask maybe two more players the same question I asked you? Or is it too early for that?

PentaFlare said:
Coelestin said:

Don't count your chickens before they've hatched~
Jun 10, 2017 9:30 AM

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:
Coelestin said:

Too dangerous, cop would have to reveal himself. Plus there's still the Mute, with the way it is I'd bet that there'd still be people who'd suspect ironace of being the Mute even if he's showing up as town.
Jun 10, 2017 9:32 AM

Aug 2014
Coelestin said:
PentaFlare said:

Too dangerous, cop would have to reveal himself. Plus there's still the Mute, with the way it is I'd bet that there'd still be people who'd suspect ironace of being the Mute even if he's showing up as town.

The cop shouldn't be revealing themselves this early anyway. I would wait until I have a total of three living clears or hits, or just two hits. I'm just saying that ironace would be a very reasonable check. When behaviour is going to be tough to read someone with, a good old cop check usually works.
Jun 10, 2017 9:33 AM

Nov 2008
RE1031 said:

Okay.. Nevermind~ Lol.
Would it be awkward if I were to ask maybe two more players the same question I asked you? Or is it too early for that?
I don't understand what you are trying to ask here. Could you rephrase that? And why Nevermind?

Jun 10, 2017 9:35 AM

Nov 2008
PentaFlare said:

investigation immune mafia also exists. Your point?

Jun 10, 2017 9:38 AM

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:
Coelestin said:

The cop shouldn't be revealing themselves this early anyway. I would wait until I have a total of three living clears or hits, or just two hits. I'm just saying that ironace would be a very reasonable check. When behaviour is going to be tough to read someone with, a good old cop check usually works.

...really? I would never check someone who's on the edge of being lynched unless I've already claimed. Why would you do that anyways?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.