Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »
Jun 9, 2017 9:38 PM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
yurkin said:
Still have not read the posts but saw logic plans to make iso for me, nice ;3 since i was sick during d1 and dont remember much of what i have writed lol
it's already in the works ;)
Glad I can be of service to you.

Nah it will be awkward as hell, there is a reason why when i reread the games i take part of i skip my own comments :)
Jun 9, 2017 9:40 PM

Jan 2010
PTYamin said:
How much time?

Edit: Plenty of time
^____________^
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 9, 2017 9:54 PM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
PTYamin said:
How much time?

Edit: Plenty of time
^____________^

Ye but i still bet you hid behind yamin and you are playing theather here.
Jun 9, 2017 10:06 PM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
logic340 said:
^____________^

Absolutely not....you could make a way better guess than this.

Jun 9, 2017 10:14 PM

Jan 2010
@ Anonymous do you still feel like lynching me today?

Jun 9, 2017 10:17 PM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
yurkin said:

Well idk it just feel you are messing around, not something im used to seeing from you tbh, and i simply try to interpret it.
Jun 9, 2017 10:19 PM

Jan 2010
@yurkin from my notes I can give you the whole list of who and why but I'd rather keep that information from the mafia for now.
Will not hide behind: 
PTYamin - Scum read would never hide here.

Jun 9, 2017 10:20 PM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
logic340 said:

Well idk it just feel you are messing around, not something im used to seeing from you tbh, and i simply try to interpret it.
well think about it from the point of view that I'm not messing around. Because I'm not and then see what you come to.

Jun 9, 2017 10:29 PM

Jul 2009
@logic340 #1608
Ok if you say you are not messing around ill trust this, ...i still dont get the point though :/
So yamin is mafia/sk, wont he get modkilled though? Oh well... if he is and was inactive only in the game thread while sending his n.a. is a possible reason why he did not get mod killed till now... i guess :/
Jun 9, 2017 10:30 PM

Jan 2010
Karote said:
Karote said:
Captain list.

Militus - (Sleip, ironace, logic, Abu, yurk, Suzaku, Coel, Rinto) 8 votes
Wen - (Sleip, logic, RE, Abu, grrr) 5 votes
PTYamin - (RE, Abu, yurk, Rinto, logic) 5 votes
grr - (Sleip, ironace, RE, wen) 4 votes
Logic - (Suzaku, grrr) 2 votes
Shinichi - (ironace, grrr) 2 votes
Abu - (Rinto) 1 vote
Penta - (yurk)
ironace - (wen)
Denja - (Suzaku)
Updated
@wen294 and @Coelestin can you pick a new third option?
logic340Jun 9, 2017 10:38 PM

Jun 9, 2017 10:34 PM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
@logic340 #1608
Ok if you say you are not messing around ill trust this, ...i still dont get the point though :/
So yamin is mafia/sk, wont he get modkilled though? Oh well... if he is and was inactive only in the game thread while sending his n.a. is a possible reason why he did not get mod killed till now... i guess :/
first comes replacing and right now he is prime replacement bait. I have actually moved to Denja with Cap in an effort to get "Best Town" going. Other than a slight feeling I have nothing to go on with him.

Jun 9, 2017 10:37 PM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
yurkin said:
@logic340 #1608
first comes replacing and right now he is prime replacement bait. I have actually moved to Denja with Cap in an effort to get "Best Town" going. Other than a slight feeling I have nothing to go on with him.

Oh i feel so stupid now, i forgot about the replacements lol.
Jun 9, 2017 10:42 PM

Jul 2009
@logic340
Btw logic what is that este kuchi kuchi you, since denja is not here to answer, i remember it from gakkou gurashi but dont get it...
Jun 9, 2017 10:49 PM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
@logic340
Btw logic what is that este kuchi kuchi you, since denja is not here to answer, i remember it from gakkou gurashi but dont get it...
it's a little something town Denja can do to catch scum..it takes on many forms he did it in FFXV and got scum!Ruu. To my understanding the way Denja uses the term Este Kuchi Kuchi it means "to tickle".

Jun 9, 2017 10:52 PM

Jan 2010
The_Pyromaani said:
RE1031 said:

Brain = Fried

Fried brain in menu today.
I didn't realize you were such a gourmet?

Jun 9, 2017 10:57 PM

Jan 2010
Unofficial Vote Count by logic

PTYamin (1) - (grrr)

wen294 (1) - (PentaFlare)

ironace (1) - (RE1031)

RE1031 (2) - (Coelestin, ironace)

DennaX (2) - (Karote, logic340)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun (X), AbuHumaid (X), DenjaX (X), Sleipnirr, Suzune-chan (X), PTYamin, Militus, yurkin (X), SuzakuTsubasa, Rinto-kun, wen294 (X)

(X) - posted without voting this phase
logic340Jun 9, 2017 11:01 PM

Jun 9, 2017 11:01 PM

Jan 2010
We're 10 hours into this phase people

Jun 9, 2017 11:02 PM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
yurkin said:
@logic340
it's a little something town Denja can do to catch scum..it takes on many forms he did it in FFXV and got scum!Ruu. To my understanding the way Denja uses the term Este Kuchi Kuchi it means "to tickle".

Oh so denja doesnt want "to tickle" me, dunno if i should feel bad or good about it :/
Jun 9, 2017 11:11 PM

Jan 2010
Alright I have reached a stopping point.
I have collected all of yurkin's posts up to here I will finish summarizing, then analyze, and ask questions tomorrow.
I already did a ISO on Militus that no one has commented o or spoke to me about? I wouldn't mind seeing some discussion about that by the time I come back.

@Karote Capitao....what are your thoughts on the players in my D1 town block? And the bubble players grrr and Rinto?

Jun 9, 2017 11:16 PM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
logic340 said:

Oh so denja doesnt want "to tickle" me, dunno if i should feel bad or good about it :/
From my PoV and understanding of it, if he is in fact town it is a good thing.

It's 2:15 here I am going to bed

Jun 9, 2017 11:24 PM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
yurkin said:

From my PoV and understanding of it, if he is in fact town it is a good thing.

It's 2:15 here I am going to bed

Well i dont know and It could be anything since its denja.

Yeah good night logic~
Jun 10, 2017 1:53 AM

Dec 2013
@coelestin
Yes it does seem to be that way so i dont feel good about it. My thoughts are are alot more collected compared to D1 so i hope to change my vote later on.
________
And the fact that i had to say because im an easy target makes me more disgusted than anyone else. Though it will probably amount to nothing, i shall try my best to read people this time.
________
@logic340
so far
Top town
->karote
->You
->yurkin(more of a gut feeling than anything else)

top mafia
->re1031
->pentaflare
->DenjaX, just cause lol

people i suspect to be town but am not sure
->suzaku
->suzume
->shinichi
->grrr
peope i suspect to be mafia but am not convinced as much
->wen
->coelestin
->Abuhumaid

btw, why all the votes for ptyamin? The only thing he said was that he had plenty of time and did nothing with it. I just dont think that is all there is to it to be a scum.What else is scummy about him?
Jun 10, 2017 1:56 AM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Is wen still auspicious? Yeah. I think wen is still suspicious.
Vote: wen294
I asked if you had any questions and offered to answer them, you didn't ask anything. Is there any intention of sorting me out behind this vote? Because it doesn't really feel like it tbh.
Jun 10, 2017 2:01 AM

Jan 2014
Omg Shin got summoned. I missed your critical posts, hell yeah, that's what this game needs.

His posts struck to me as town instantly from my quick re-read.

I haven't re-read RE's and my conversation but I feel like I understand him much more now. Last night's conversation felt really good.

I am town reading them both now as well @logic340.

Vote: PentaFlare

Gonna answer to all the posts later.
Jun 10, 2017 2:37 AM

Dec 2013
ironace said:
logic340 said:
@ironace based on what happened yesterday and the floofs flip who are you willing to lynch at this moment?

Why didnt floofs claim early on? Maybe because no one will believe him?

Wait, didnt grr claim doctor? Then how does he know about the abilities used? Or are these just deductions.

For now, i think the killing was intentional to get rid of inactives as well as to cause confusion.
I don't see what floofs claiming or not has to do with anything tbh.
Also grrr is full of sheet. Don't believe any of his claims. He already claimed 4 different roles so far if i've counted correctly.
Not sure why Mafia or SK would want to get rid of inactives either. They usually end up as lynch fodder sooner or later.

Suzune-chan said:
SuzakuTsubasa said:
Since Logic claimed do we continue with the idea and pressure someone else?
I don't mind putting my vote if you think it'll help.
This comments strikes me as kind of odd...unsure how to put my finger on it but for some reason it rubs me wrong.
Going with the flow.
It's basically a "what does the rest want to do then i will do that as well so don't hate me"
Or at least it feels that way to me.
So yeah i agree with you on the 'rubbing me the wrong way' part.
Jun 10, 2017 3:03 AM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:

He's also being anti-town by refusing to claim. That is my tell.
This is ridiculous. It is not anti-town to not reveal. Town should know when to hold their cards and when to play them. The only reason you are saying this is because it is an open game
I myself got the feeling that he says refusing to claim is anti-town because of penta's idea/plan with how the flow of tread went there. Not sure if that's due to penta putting ideas in RE's head or RE making use of penta's plan to try and get someone scumread for subpar reasons though. (note there is of course the option of a t/t situation but since you scumread RE i'd assume you'd be looking at a situation where 1 of both is scum)
What's your take on it?
Jun 10, 2017 3:24 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

If you want, but I have a town lean on him.
gun to my head town. I'm more interested in the less active players honestly.
I'd say finding out if there are deepwolfs takes priority? Those are often what necks town.

logic340 said:
Also I know Suzaku has posted some but I don't really have an impression. Offering their vote for claims is about all I remember?
Yeah Tubacabra has been amazingly underwhelming so far :\
I mean i haven't played with him in a year or so but from what i remember he was pretty okey?
Well that was my first game and like i said long ago so yeh not like that holds much water. I can't really meta read him unfortunatly.

Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

Yeah I don't remember Suzaku at all. ljads;lkfaj

I honestly wanted a free perk (I didn't get it). Also I would have rather risked voting for someone who claimed a non-town role over people who could still possibly be town. And I don't know for sure, but I think town would want perks more than mafia because mafia gets perks automatically after day 2 I think?

Yes but thats why i said we need to create small trains, that train is pretty obvious scum is there but now we have 7 people to sort through. Thats a pretty big freaking pile.
Like i said, half the playerbase was on that train. I'd be more amazed if there WASN'T scum on the train.
Jun 10, 2017 3:47 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

U thinking 1 mafia 1 tpr?

or 2 mafia on that train

also why 2?
1 mafia and SK
Mafia like to speead out. Few are like me and will vote with their teammates. It's a great place for SK to hide as well especially if they are being town read.

As for who is scum on the train?'I'll need to take some time and look.
With a big train like that i'd say it's reasonably likely to assume there were 2 mafioso on the train. Most scum games i've played there was a point in time when me and a scum buddy voted on the same person and often those trains weren't NEARLY as big as this and that's with a team of 3 mafia. There are 4 now and a bigger train so i'd honestly be suprised if there was only 1 mafioso on that train.

PentaFlare said:
Also, I would advise keeping claims this phase to a minimum. Only claim if you are the target of a leading train or are counterclaiming. If too many people claim, the risk of having an important role outed increases. This is why I want to focus on getting claims only from those who are the main suspects.

Not sure how i feel about this. Felt like D1 you wanted to get quite a lot of people to claim...

logic340 said:
Karote said:

Vote: Denja

Damn right I can
My vote may be better served here?
Vote: @DenjaX
Why should I believe you are best town here?
Because Denja is another word for Best and X is another word for Town obviously.
Okey sorry i'll see myself out now
Jun 10, 2017 3:48 AM

Oct 2014
Finally caught up ._________. Nothing interesting happened in the 12 hours I was absent.
So far I can't form any concrete opinions on people, but I think Coelestine and Logic are town(or some kind of hyper active mafia that wants to play as town and fool us all which would be the ultimate reveal for me)
Let's finally lynch ironace, I don't like his escaping from the lynch yesterday and I doubt reynii deserved it as much as he.
Vote: ironace
I'm open for questions.

Jun 10, 2017 3:50 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Karote said:
Updated
@wen294 and @Coelestin can you pick a new third option?
Nope, not yet anyway.
At this point in time there are too many people i don't have enough on and if i picked a 3th person now i might want to swap them out later again.
Jun 10, 2017 3:58 AM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:
Finally caught up ._________. Nothing interesting happened in the 12 hours I was absent.
So far I can't form any concrete opinions on people, but I think Coelestine and Logic are town(or some kind of hyper active mafia that wants to play as town and fool us all which would be the ultimate reveal for me)
Let's finally lynch ironace, I don't like his escaping from the lynch yesterday and I doubt reynii deserved it as much as he.
I'm open for questions.

Wait wut?
Just because if one is mafia you don't tHinksey they will be as active?shouldn't it be the opposite?the mafia being very active to control the flow of the conversation?
Jun 10, 2017 4:02 AM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
ironace said:

Why didnt floofs claim early on? Maybe because no one will believe him?

Wait, didnt grr claim doctor? Then how does he know about the abilities used? Or are these just deductions.

For now, i think the killing was intentional to get rid of inactives as well as to cause confusion.
Also grrr is full of sheet. Don't believe any of his claims. He already claimed 4 different roles so far if i've counted correctly.
Not sure why Mafia or SK would want to get rid of inactives either. They usually end up as lynch fodder sooner or later.

But floofs had the shady guy role. So I've heard that it's better to tell everyone early on than later. But he didn't. ....
Jun 10, 2017 4:03 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
We're 10 hours into this phase people
10 hours in my sleep you mean.

Vote: Tubacabra SuzakuTsubasa
C'mon man i want more from you.

Oh and @Abuheman you said you were kinda caught up. I expect you to do something with it, allthough i know that doing things isn't exactly your forte.
Jun 10, 2017 4:05 AM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:
I'm open for questions.
You didn't exactly seem to push an ironace lynch much D1. Why are you suddenly saying he deserves lynching D2?
Kinda feels like this comes out of nowhere.
Jun 10, 2017 4:15 AM

Oct 2014
wen294 said:
Rinto-kun said:
I'm open for questions.
You didn't exactly seem to push an ironace lynch much D1. Why are you suddenly saying he deserves lynching D2?

I said on several occasions that we shouldn't give ironace an easy pass, don't know why you think I wasn't pushing for his lynch. (maybe because I generally try to keep low-key profile)
One more thing to @logic340 I'm not very good with big games so I'm generally waiting until people become fewer or I have to take up measures about that.

Jun 10, 2017 4:31 AM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:
wen294 said:

I said on several occasions that we shouldn't give ironace an easy pass, don't know why you think I wasn't pushing for his lynch. (maybe because I generally try to keep low-key profile)
One more thing to @logic340 I'm not very good with big games so I'm generally waiting until people become fewer or I have to take up measures about that.
Because you only said it. I didn't feel like you acted on it.
Jun 10, 2017 5:05 AM

Feb 2014
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

Yeah, what's annoying is there's no strategy talk at night, so we can't post actions last minute to avoid interception.
Especially Militus and Abu.
those two and PTY.
Also I know Suzaku has posted some but I don't really have an impression. Offering their vote for claims is about all I remember?

I guess I didn't do much more day 1.
I offered to vote to help put pressure on people if we followed Penta's plan (though I never intended to end the day with a pressure vote.)
I voted for Reiynii when he voted for you.
Then I voted Mil.

wen294 said:
logic340 said:
Yeah Tubacabra has been amazingly underwhelming so far :
I mean i haven't played with him in a year or so but from what i remember he was pretty okey?
Well that was my first game and like i said long ago so yeh not like that holds much water. I can't really meta read him unfortunatly.

I may not be as active as I used to be, even though I'm trying.
I haven't played mafia in half a year, my last game was in October. I may be a bit slower to read and react.

logic340 said:
RE asked a question yesterday that I'd like to revisit. ironace was leading the vote and garnered suspicion from most yet no one had him in their "Captain's list" why is that?

Maybe they thought he was going to get lynched anyway? When Karote asked for the list, Iron's train was quite big if I remember correctly.

logic340 said:
@AbiHumaid, @Militus, @PTYamin, @SuzakuTsubasa, and @ironace I don't do this often but I want reads from you five. Top 3 Town and top 3 mafia. They dying have to be correct but I want to know who you feel the easy you do about each. We need to see how you all are thinking.

@Rinto-kun cine bake some observations and then drift back into obscurity.
@Suzune-chan thoughts on my #1556 and the ensuing conversation with Shinichi?
@DenjaX your needed on segregation duties stat!

Sure. I'm excluding Karote from any "top town" obviously, and you as long as nothing comes up I don't see why we would suspect you.
My top towns are:
Shinichi, he spent the first day catching up, I was wondering how would day 2 be, to me it's starting good. I don't see him acting in an unusual way.
Coelestin, she seems to be really scumhunting since day 1, her reactions give me a town feeling.
Penta, it's more of a gut feeling, but he feels different from what I remember of scum!penta (I haven't played with him in a while though.)

Top scums are:
Yurkin, has voted PTYamin around the beginning of day 1, then went for quite some time talking about mechanics. When asked about her vote she only said "I don't see a reason to move it" but never gave any reason to have it to begin with. Seems extremely focused on PTY.
Mil, he posted a bit day 1, but nothing useful, just fluff and vague stuff. I'm not even convinced that he has read the thread. I know, as Coelestin said, anti town =/= scum, but I think they can be a threat to town too, since they can take people's attention. Voting for him could be a waste though since we don't know when he'll come back or how he's going to play. I wonder if a night action wouldn't be the right thing to not waste a lynch, like vig shot or cop (maybe cop would be better investigating active players.)

Third one would be Denja, but since he's playing now I'd like to see how he goes day 2 since we haven't seen him day 1.

And I don't think any of grr's claim will be real, so maybe we shouldn't spend too much time on them.

RE1031 said:
logic340 said:
it's probably Denja
Not going to fight with it. Ok pretty certain it's not Militus at this point he didn't post.

I need Militus to post asap. I don't exactly like his gameplay but I think he may be town which is a bad combination.

What makes you think he's town? Is it just because he's "too scummy to be scum"?

Oh, the post ended up bigger than I thought. Sorry about that.
Jun 10, 2017 5:06 AM

Jul 2009
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:
DenjaX who are you going to Este Kuchi Kuchi first?
Right now, anyone that's not yurkin.

Um why anyone expect me? Care to explain yourself denja?
Jun 10, 2017 5:26 AM

Jul 2009
suzakutsubasa said:

Yurkin, has voted PTYamin around the biginning of day1, then went for quite some time about mechanics. When asked about her vote she only said "I don't have a reason to move it" but never gave reason to have it to begin with. Seems extremely focused on PTY

I had no reason to move it because inactives are kinda boring, he most inactive of all i couldn't care less d1 if he got lynched to be honest.
Focused ? Pregame had decided to vote for him as rvs, was excited to play with yamin but he was nowhere to be found, shame. >:
During d1 i can't remember even a single game where i moved my vote, its a weird custom of mine >:
Thats it.

If you find it scummy i cant do anything about it now.
Jun 10, 2017 5:27 AM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
@coelestin
Yes it does seem to be that way so i dont feel good about it. My thoughts are are alot more collected compared to D1 so i hope to change my vote later on.
________
And the fact that i had to say because im an easy target makes me more disgusted than anyone else. Though it will probably amount to nothing, i shall try my best to read people this time.
________
@logic340
so far
Top town
->karote
->You
->yurkin(more of a gut feeling than anything else)

top mafia
->re1031
->pentaflare
->DenjaX, just cause lol
Could you share some reasoning as to why you feel each is town or mafia? Also can you pick someone other than Karote they are confirmed town even if they played scummy this game they are town.

Jun 10, 2017 5:29 AM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
Omg Shin got summoned. I missed your critical posts, hell yeah, that's what this game needs.

His posts struck to me as town instantly from my quick re-read.

I haven't re-read RE's and my conversation but I feel like I understand him much more now. Last night's conversation felt really good.

I am town reading them both now as well @logic340.

Vote: PentaFlare

Gonna answer to all the posts later.
I really liked my interaction with Shinichi last night as well. I really like the way he approached me asking him about my Town Block. Kind of sad that Penta decided to wait instead of tackling it then would have been a perfect opportunity for me to sort him out better but today another today.

Jun 10, 2017 5:32 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:
gun to my head town. I'm more interested in the less active players honestly.
I'd say finding out if there are deepwolfs takes priority? Those are often what necks town.
Who would you suspect is possibly powerwolfing then?

wen294 said:
logic340 said:
Sadly underwhelming play doesn't tell us about alignment. Abu is in the same boat though he's been more active this game. I just haven't gotten a read and they haven't left an impression guess I could ISO after yurkin?

Jun 10, 2017 5:35 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
I'm open for questions.
Well to be fair logic is known for playing a hyperactive scum game. But he is town in this case so no need to worry about that. I was thinking that reiynii would have been a really target to switch to in order to spare ironace? But the vote was so lopsided after her claim that it's hard to tell who it would have been. ironace jumped on for self preservation reasons before things got serious.

Jun 10, 2017 5:38 AM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
Rinto-kun said:
I'm open for questions.

Wait wut?
Just because if one is mafia you don't tHinksey they will be as active?shouldn't it be the opposite?the mafia being very active to control the flow of the conversation?
It's generally a mix honestly. In my last mafia game I carried the entire team. I had two inactive teammates and pocketed the town shitting on them for their inactivity and generally being helpful to town. Also my post count was among the highest and I believe some people got into the mindset that I was exerting too much effort to be mafia. It's all about behavior not post count. I have a strong town read on Rinto even though he only has a few posts compared.

Jun 10, 2017 5:42 AM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
wen294 said:

But floofs had the shady guy role. So I've heard that it's better to tell everyone early on than later. But he didn't. ....
Why does this even matter anymore. Floofs is dead he flipped town. After the game is over we can pick his brain about why he didn't claim right away. For now lets just be thankful that it was Shady Guy instead of a more useful role that got popped?

Jun 10, 2017 5:44 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
Rinto-kun said:
I'm open for questions.
I see where wen is coming from here. You make it seem like ironace was a better target than reiynii yet you threw you vote on him in an effort to get a perk? While I feel that your statement and follow through make you town I do have to wonder if you would do it as SK? So why is ironace such a better target today?

Jun 10, 2017 5:44 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
wen294 said:

Fair enough, I can roll with this for now.

Jun 10, 2017 5:45 AM

Apr 2014
Votes so far!

Denjax (2) (Karote, Logic340)

ironace (2) - (RE1031, Rinto-Kun)

RE1031 (1) - ironace)

PTYamin (1) - ( grrr)

wen294 (1) - (PentaFlare)

Pentaflare (1) - (Coelestin)

SuzakuTsubasa (1) -Wen294)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, AbuHumaid, DenjaX, Sleipnirr, Suzune-chan, PTYamin, Militus, yurkin, SuzakuTsubasa

Time until Night 2!
TIMER!
Jun 10, 2017 5:58 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
wen294 said:
Who would you suspect is possibly powerwolfing then?

wen294 said:
Sadly underwhelming play doesn't tell us about alignment. Abu is in the same boat though he's been more active this game. I just haven't gotten a read and they haven't left an impression guess I could ISO after yurkin?

Yeah i know underwhelming is NAI but that's all the more reason to pressure him into being less underwhelming.
Also Abu isn't underwhelming because i never had any positive expectations from him anyway.

Also as for powerwolfing i'd say Magical Choco Girl Chichi is pretty universally townread. Only behavioural though so if she's scum she'd probably be sitting there untill the very end unless she eats a night kill from SK or something. Otherwise maybe Chad or Penta.
Grrr would make a reasonable option as well since he's a pain to sort out xD
Jun 10, 2017 6:02 AM

Nov 2008
@The_Pyromaani in regarding perks, does the mafia get town-like perks (such as Who's who or Vulture aid) or they will only roll tombstone and others that can benefit them (extra vote) or is everything random and scum can get vig gun too?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.