Pages (36) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »
May 26, 2017 10:47 AM

Jan 2010
Welcome @yurkin, @Floofs, @Laby-Gaga
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 26, 2017 10:49 AM

Jul 2009
Hello people ;3
I've been reading the game from the end of d1, have to reread though...
End of phase is around 2:00am here, won't be surprised to find myself killed when i woke up lol.
Mind you - first time replacing.
May 26, 2017 10:50 AM

Aug 2014
Day 2 will be an extended 72 hour phase to accomadate the fact that nearly half the player roster is replacements.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
May 26, 2017 10:56 AM

Dec 2014
PentaFlare said:
@Laby-Gaga has replaced @Grapefruit21, just when you thought you had gotten rid of him for good!

Wait, you can do that? I thought whoever is dead stays dead... Not that I mind though, like I apreciate someone with a similar timezone so that I can chat to when no one else is around.
May 26, 2017 10:57 AM

Aug 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
PentaFlare said:
@Laby-Gaga has replaced @Grapefruit21, just when you thought you had gotten rid of him for good!

Wait, you can do that? I thought whoever is dead stays dead... Not that I mind though, like I apreciate someone with a similar timezone so that I can chat to when no one else is around.

When it is necessary, a vanilla townie that dies early in the game can be replaced into another slot because VTs will have no information that a replacement wouldn't get by backreading anyway.
PentaFlareMay 26, 2017 11:05 AM
May 26, 2017 10:59 AM

Aug 2014
@Bee-Boy has replaced @Astros. First game in a while, so please give a warm welcome back!
May 26, 2017 11:01 AM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:

Yeah thanks logic.
Heard you've been more aggressive in this game, and stuff like you try to change your meta or something.
Can't wait to re-read to see for myself if its true or not hehehe ;3
May 26, 2017 11:03 AM

Dec 2014
Also, what if we actually can get the entire roster replaced? I'd like to imagine a world where the logic slot, grape slot and CP slot are working together to catch scum. I'm shitposting abit cos why not? I don't even trust my own reads now anyways.
May 26, 2017 11:05 AM

Feb 2014
DenjaX said:
OK I am lynching grrr first thing in the morning. He is being dodgy and only talks to girls.

I need a tribute representative to communicate to him for me. Requirement: you better be not a trap.

Are you even part of the game? And it is not polite to ignore girls.

But I believe i have never ignored anyone's message, unless it deserved to be ignored. Also I haven't read much about the night stuff going on.
May 26, 2017 11:06 AM

Feb 2014
CorruptedPurity said:

grrr said:
So logic was saved by "miracle" huh interesting.

Yo grrr, who's scum?

Logic and you come to my mind. Also the non-voters who I dont even know who they are but Penta has that cool votecount thingie so I can check them easy : D .
May 26, 2017 11:07 AM

Feb 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
I retract doc protection, just kill me maf. I don't wanna play this anymore.

+ 1
May 26, 2017 11:07 AM

Feb 2014
I mean + 1 for CP to be killed. I dont want to reject my doctor protection.
May 26, 2017 11:08 AM

Jan 2010
Fo said:
I'm bad at getting my point across; but here goes nothing let's start here.

aa-dono said:
Reads might be wrong or not strong to you, but as much as you find CP's posts disgusting, calling out people's points or suspicion as slander is even more disgusting >,>

#302 - Did you not see me saying that I did not realize you were playing catch up?

#305 - If anything, it's Grape who made us drop the whole flavor stuff.

#307 - Penta said this after we made our posts. It's not like it didn't cross our mind before.

Edit: Quote bubble
Okay so this exchange is not the best example of what I'm talking about but outside logic just exhibiting all around selfish behavior here "I feel like there's a lot of slander coming my way etc"

I want you to note how town dono's approach to this is and tell me if logic's replies lean more toward a town-mindset actually trying to see where she's coming from or scum sticking to their guns on a badpush. (you all can read the dialogue yourselves it starts about here)
I want you to note that no weher in this post did you go look to see if what I said was in fact true? Nor did you check to see if dono's points held up against what I was saying. 302, 305, 307 have nothing to do with me feeling like slander was coming my way. If you really wanted to know what I meant (dono as well) they you guys should have asked for clarity instead of assuming. You know what assuming does right? Also you say my exchange with dono but as you can see Dono came to me without trying to see my side of it...hmmm...more slander...

Fo said:
logic340 said:
FoS on
aa-dono. Grapefruit1, CorruptedPurity, and Lam-B
I doubt that all of you are scum. I doubt that two of you are. So I will ask you 4 to find a better line of play moving forward because I am not liking this flavor play BS you guys tried to pull. It's an attempt to break the game early and isn't even fun. Try some BA @CorruptedPurity.

If this continues I will replace out because you all are not making this game fun trying to break it open in the first day. Again I have faith in penta to make a game that cannot be broken in this way so if you guys mislynch town for it I will be highly upset and the fire and venom that comes of my keyboard will not be taken back. I'll risk being banned because town needs to get their shit together. For real!
This is the mist spreading I'm referring to. He displays exactly ZERO evidence of understanding the reaction test and continues to not do so in the coming pages but; aa-dono, grape CP and lamb are all scum for doing ANYTHING AT ALL having to do with flavor for.. reasons. This is the mist spreading I was referring to.

He caps it off with a nice LAMIST paragraph. I think he may be trying to break meta because my (limited) experience with logic as town was that he was headstrong and aggressive but @togs look deep and see that logic here just can't be reasoned with while there I eventually got him to come around on me after getting him to listen with his heart.
How am I spraying mist on a faulty, flawed, and now proven incorrect plan? Like the whole Flavor Hunt was so distasteful and the sad part is that Penta told us in the SIGN-UP thread that playing in this manner wouldn't work. I reiterated and linked where Penta said this but I have Zero Evidence? You guys had zero evidence and a reaction or lack there of proved nothing to you all just a huge waste of time that cannot be recovered. Logic can be reasoned with it's just that you all were to busy trying to exploit and unexploitable mechanic to see.

Fo said:
aa-dono said:
What do you suspect he's doing?
And again; bad loaded question from logic here. Not trying to get into CP's mind at all about his read on him he just wants to spat and flail. Dono comes at this in just about the most town way you can. Logic has none of it.

There's more; but I'd like to start here and see if I can change some minds but it was what changed mine.
How does this question prove my alignment? You obviously don't know me and should ask about me since you admit to having limited expeience with me. I ask a lot of loaded question because I have somewhere I am headed with the answer that is given to me. I have a purpose for asking the questions I do. Like asking everyone for that read on me. It's not to see how people view me it's to see who is viewing me wrong and then figure out why?

This has to be one of the weakest cases I have seen considering 1 post was dono quoiting me and one post wasn't me talking to dono at all?
So how was my interation with dono the turning point when 2/3 of your case against me isn't even me interacting with dono?

Dec 2014
grrr said:
DenjaX said:
OK I am lynching grrr first thing in the morning. He is being dodgy and only talks to girls.

I need a tribute representative to communicate to him for me. Requirement: you better be not a trap.

But I believe i have never ignored anyone's message, unless it deserved to be ignored. Also I haven't read much about the night stuff going on.

You never answered me when I asked you who was scum... Am I not pretty enough for you? I can be more feminine if you want... I mean, if it's grrr, then it's ok...

E: Oh you replied me... My heart is fluttering...

Feb 2014

So you can write in normal not red color >.>
May 26, 2017 11:09 AM

Aug 2014
Just a reminder:
http://itsalmo.st/#day2

Feb 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
grrr said:

You never answered me when I asked you who was scum... Am I not pretty enough for you? I can be more feminine if you want... I mean, if it's grrr, then it's ok...

I literally answered you 3 posts above >.>

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
logic340 said:

Yeah thanks logic.
Heard you've been more aggressive in this game, and stuff like you try to change your meta or something.
Can't wait to re-read to see for myself if its true or not hehehe ;3
Read up . I want to hear what you think. Let me know if you think it's an attempted meta change or a complete alignment change?

May 26, 2017 11:10 AM

Jul 2009
grrr said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Yo grrr, who's scum?

Logic and you come to my mind. Also the non-voters who I dont even know who they are but Penta has that cool votecount thingie so I can check them easy : D .

Non-voters were abu and rinto.
May 26, 2017 11:10 AM

Jan 2010
@Bee-Boy welcome the game.

May 26, 2017 11:11 AM

Dec 2014
grrr said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I literally answered you 3 posts above >.>

U answered while I was typing that. Paiseh
May 26, 2017 11:11 AM

Aug 2014
grrr said:

So you can write in normal not red color >.>

This isn't red, it's a majestic colour known as deep pink. Just makes it easier to spot my posts since they usually are answering questions or noting a game event.
May 26, 2017 11:12 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
grrr said:

Non-voters were abu and rinto.
and logic was also a non voter

May 26, 2017 11:17 AM

Dec 2014
This game went from a normal game to an emotional breakdown to a replacement fiesta coupled with shitty jokes in.between semi-serious-but-not-fully-dedicated arguments within 1 and a half phases. Now I'm just feeling high, like whatever, nothing in this game matters anymore, I'm most probably nightkilled tonight or lynched in a couple of days and maf would secure an easy win in the aftermath of the confusion.
May 26, 2017 11:18 AM

May 2012
Two pages of (probably) back and forth arguments to read through, replacementmania, and a four day long Night phase...

:(

Don't expect much from me, I'm burning out. And actually after spending all day yesterday staring at the thread I think it's time for me to take a day off anyway. I'll reply to pings/quotes whenever I get around to it.
May 26, 2017 11:18 AM

Dec 2014
Its coming 3am, I should sleep. Hopefully I get nightkilled or some shit.
May 26, 2017 11:20 AM

Aug 2014
Gruffin said:
Two pages of (probably) back and forth arguments to read through, replacementmania, and a four day long Night phase...

Don't expect much from me, I'm burning out. And actually after spending all day yesterday staring at the thread I think it's time for me to take a day off anyway. I'll reply to pings/quotes whenever I get around to it.

The night phase isn't being extended, Day 2 is. The deadline for night 1 is the same, but day 2 will be 72 hours long instead of 48.
May 26, 2017 11:22 AM

May 2012
PentaFlare said:
Gruffin said:

The night phase isn't being extended, Day 2 is. The deadline for night 1 is the same, but day 2 will be 72 hours long instead of 48.
Ohh okay, thank you for clarifying.
May 26, 2017 11:27 AM

Aug 2013
Kinda frustrated with what happened eod but a little more time to work with logic could be useful.
May 26, 2017 11:27 AM

Aug 2013
Like, what was even the case on laby gaga?
May 26, 2017 11:30 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
At this point I am assuming @Fo showed up before phase change to ensure that a mislynch would go through? I am making this assumption because he left before the phase ended without pushing a case on me other than to say "logic is scum" which just isn't the case.
See this just isn't true and you're kinda continuing to not work with me and just misrep and sling dirt.

Could I get some extended thoughts on gruffin?
May 26, 2017 11:31 AM

Aug 2013
Why has there been like half a million replacements did some drama go down that I'm about to read through here
May 26, 2017 11:34 AM

Nov 2008
grrr said:
I mean + 1 for CP to be killed. I dont want to reject my doctor protection.
You have to earn it by telling me how you become a cop.

I am still waiting for volunteers to be my spokesperson if you dislike sausages that much.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 26, 2017 11:52 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Fo

Thoughts:
I have none
This confuses me immensely.

Was it not done or do you not know what analyzing means?
May 26, 2017 11:59 AM

Aug 2013
Astros said:
Togs said:
Astros ! You have answered my call <3 Quick question would you consider lynching anyone toDay over your customary no lynch ?
I have yet to catch up... so no. Only if Logic, Gruffin, or any of the other people that seem town are about to be lynched. Then I may try to help tie things. What are the votes at?
This post is barf but especially so if logic flips scum.
May 26, 2017 12:00 PM

Feb 2015
wen294 said:

Floofs said:
19 pages......
Ikr. When i started there were only 8. Haven't even really managed to read everything up 'till now cause it's moving so fast ;w;

I am up to page 10 now. There are almost twice as many posts in the first day of this game than the whole game of Sailor Moon Mafia which was my first game.

logic340 said:

Thanks for the welcome!
May 26, 2017 12:05 PM

Jan 2010
Fo said:
logic340 said:
At this point I am assuming @Fo showed up before phase change to ensure that a mislynch would go through? I am making this assumption because he left before the phase ended without pushing a case on me other than to say "logic is scum" which just isn't the case.
See this just isn't true and you're kinda continuing to not work with me and just misrep and sling dirt.

Could I get some extended thoughts on gruffin?
not before I get your thoughts on me. Just saying things changed in 400 post isn't kosher and doesn't work for me and also tells me you're not working with me. I chose the word assume and assumption very carefully to let you know that I am guessing because you didn't actually say anything that would let me know. So if you'd like me to work with you I'm one of those people that need you to give it to me like I'm a five-year-old child break it down talk to me like I'm dumb I don't want to read between the lines I don't want to guess what you're thinking I want you to be very clear in what you mean.

May 26, 2017 12:14 PM

Dec 2013
Floofs said:
wen294 said:

Ikr. When i started there were only 8. Haven't even really managed to read everything up 'till now cause it's moving so fast ;w;

I am up to page 10 now. There are almost twice as many posts in the first day of this game than the whole game of Sailor Moon Mafia which was my first game.
Yeah i've played a decent amount of games by now and i gotta say this is one of the if not the most active one i've played so far.

AbuHumaid said:
I completely lost hope and interest to catch up with all these posts, @PentaFlare can you replace me please?

Dude did you even try? Cause i honestly feel like you didn't.

Also seriously what the hell is up with the amount of replacement in this game, this is getting rediculous.
Makes me wonder why i couldn't just have been part of the main roster from the beginning.

logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Dude... Your misinterpreting me by alot. I quoted the post where you're frustrated that some inactive players are ruining the game for high effort players like yourself. I just jestily compared it to playing soloq in a moba game (Think League of Legends or Dota2) whereby no matter how hard you try and how serious you get, your team is always full of feeders and useless shit that you have to carry. Your mindset is exactly like that and I thought it was funny. If you don't understand, u can ask someone who plays league, like Doki or something.
Oh ok....i don't play LoL or DOTA or anything like that so i didn't get the analogy sorry about that.

If you'd play it you'd be 'chalenjoer', 'unfairly' stuck in bronze due to 'noob feeds and trols' though.
May 26, 2017 12:15 PM

Jan 2010
@Fo you whole EoD1 was the definition of not working with someone
"Logic is scummmmmm" is working with me?

May 26, 2017 12:18 PM

May 2016
Hey guys.
I'll read up when I am back from Anime north tonight.
May 26, 2017 12:25 PM

Aug 2013
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:
Nah scum doctors exist. They are kind of not fun to play as, but they do exist. They are the same as the town doctor but scum aligned.

Are you the SK ruu, seems like kind of strange thing to bring up right in the middle of the phase. You hunt the sk the same way you hunt the town naturally.

This is such a fluffy read...

but nobody was talking about tpr so I wanted to get people talking about it. Do you have any candidates for sk? Also I caught something in one of your posts but I would ask you about it after D2 cause I need to check something first.
My notes on Togs are from early on (I posted them today but I made them when I only had a few posts to work with) that's why they are not very solid.
Yea don't worry it's 100x more suspicious to call bringing up the SK "in the middle of the phase" sk hunting while trying to call your reads "fluffy" (IE - a tell (more of a buzzword but I'm in a giving mood) normally reserved for mafians)) That's doing exactly what she's accusing you of while also painting you as scum by any means necessary.

More people should be scumreading suzune

Togs said:
Laby-Gaga (5 votes): Suzune-chan (32), Gruffin (45), Astros (47), Togs (48), Grapefruit21 (49)
logic340 (4 votes): CorruptedPurity (23), grrr (35), Laby-Gaga (36), Fo (42)
AbuHumaid (1 vote): Wyndz (25)
Astros (1 vote): wen294 (41)
Fo (1 vote): Ruu (44)
Not Voting (2 players): AbuHumaid, Rinto-kun
I think the most suspicious people in this VC are the ones not voting / votes off in nowhere.
Thankfully someone here is being level-headed about the whole thing. As much as I want to scream scumdriven counterwagon it's hard to tell because we don't have a logic flip and even if he's scum then your little charade would probs be suicide.

You guys need to give more flak to fence sitters round here.

My thought process right now is on a logic scumflip we look into astros and on a townflip mebbe a scumflip gruffin.

Let's talk about your townread there because they've been going out of there way to pocket you so I get it but maybe I can help you see the light a bit.

DenjaX said:
btw grrr is mafia rolecop
Hadn't thought of that but is grrr reckless enough to think "scum have a rolecop I'm safe to claim cop" and what is the mod-meta like for that round here?

Also the entrance here was kinda okay like the casualness.

Gruffin said:
If they don't get modkilled, this is still a good place for pressure, imo because there isn't enough to get a decent read in the other direction either.
Okay one; you gave thoughts on wyz that you posted a spongebob meme trying to get people to notice it so you must have felt your reasons were pretty compelling but now you simply think it's a good place for pressure and agree that there isn't enough content to get a decent read "the other direction"

what

Floofs said:
19 pages......
Who you replace fren?

...Thank you penta for putting the reps into the first post!

Immediate apathy doesn't strike me as someone who opened a town role pm--but let's see how some actual content looks first cuz that might just be personality.

Gruffin said:
DenjaX said:
Okay Gruffin is definitely scummy.

EDIT: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1617765&show=400#msg50858665 for future reference.
?
Grapefruit21 said:
@Gruffin that is a huge find and makes me really really really regret switching my vote EoD.
Er yeah. I'm regretting defending him now that I know my reasons were NAI. >.>
Turnaround on logic is broadway--pretty sure they aren't buddies

pg 20 and coming up fast--skimming filler and pointless stuff so i can engage real time before bed maybe
May 26, 2017 12:45 PM

May 2015
finally home! Working on some ISOs. Give me time. I will be catching up at the same time and answering any mentions.
May 26, 2017 12:47 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
Its coming 3am, I should sleep. Hopefully I get nightkilled or some shit.
You made that request D1 so I find it unlikely. See you tomorrow.

May 26, 2017 12:50 PM

Jan 2010
Fo said:
Kinda frustrated with what happened eod but a little more time to work with logic could be useful.
I'm frustrated too I should be dead right now. Not sure why Grapefruit saved me?

May 26, 2017 12:54 PM

Feb 2014
@Fo lets work on logic together tomorrow.
May 26, 2017 12:54 PM

May 2015
May 26, 2017 1:01 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
@Fo I've done 2 ISO's pick one? Or are you not following along?
I can't help those who won't help themselves some with as much interactions as I've had so far my death is going to be a wealth of information for the town.
@Fo you never did respond to this post. Why are you ignoring my contribution instead of going through my analysis?

Fo said:
logic340 said:
Fo

Thoughts:
I have none
This confuses me immensely.

Was it not done or do you not know what analyzing means?

logic340 said:
With 5 votes I don't have time to analyze this iso or even finish the summary I'll post what I do have momentarily

won't lynch
Togs, gruffin, ruu, wen, Rinto, grrr
Like I just don't understand why you cannot seem to read the thread? Are you being given information is that why you keep missing things?

May 26, 2017 1:02 PM

Jan 2010
grrr said:
@Fo lets work on logic together tomorrow.
Are you going to do actual work or you just going to hang a vote on me like usual?

May 26, 2017 1:12 PM

Nov 2008
Fo said:
DenjaX said:
btw grrr is mafia rolecop
Hadn't thought of that but is grrr reckless enough to think "scum have a rolecop I'm safe to claim cop" and what is the mod-meta like for that round here?

Also the entrance here was kinda okay like the casualness.
That or he is a mafia goon and standing as a representative for their role cop just in case he gets killed for the claim. Eitherway, he is a good meal for the SK. Probably a meta because zombies don't have brains so only humans can do informative stuff which are the mafia.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 26, 2017 1:14 PM

Aug 2013
It might just be who the post is getting it on with but #951 makes my heart tingle with joy for some reason.

Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:
I am kind of at the point where I don't care if I hurt feeling some of you need to hear the truth and the truth hurts.

Then do that and stop making self righteous apologies. Move the game on and save it for post game.

For the record I can't believe you are still talking about how useless the hunt on 4-7 was from your posting at Fo and others about your claim.

I'd like to hear how you instantly knew the slip/bait was a town move and not worth pursuing. What made Rinto at that stage so obviously town?
Liked this post.

CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:
@CorruptedPurity With all the questions you had to ask the host to make sure your plan was working right did asking if Mafia know town is Zombie never cross your mind? It didn't cross mine because I was thinking of behavior of players not mechanics.
So a big part if why I felt your flavor hunting was wrong and bad is what has been revealed here now (which I am being blamed for rolefishing) the fact that PR's might have different zombie names than the vanilla town. I also though if town is all zombies and scum aren't then they might know that town are the zombies. So when I saw Zombiefied from Rinto all it said to me was he thinks I might be town. You then proceed to say you caught me as scum with your flavor hunt because I didn't pick up on something I was sleeping for? So I would like you to look at this from my PoV.

You have a plan to catch scum but you caught town (me) with it?
I have to wonder if the other people you caught with this plan are actually town?
You clear people that picked up on what you were doing as town but from my PoV is you caught town then scum could be hiding in your town block?
I ask for the flavor gaming to stop because you are trying to exploit an unexploitable mechanic yet it continued on.
Rinto and i are at the bottom of everyone scum pile because mechanics that are flawed (proven now by everyone PM PentaFlare).
I got a huge scum read and 5 votes based off a flawed flavor exploitation? Wouldn't you be upset as well?

This was the post I was looking for. This was what I wanted when I gave you the clean slate. Now instead of wondering why you're so keen on lynching flavorhunters or why you "didn't catch Rinto's slip", I can finally see your POV and understand your frustration. Yes my plan was not well coordinated cause I assumed that mafia wouldn't be informed that zombies are town, yes it was my fault for overlooking that key possibility which may lead to the plan failure which it did and I'm sorry that you and rinto took a hit cause of it. I was just doing what I thought was right, hopefully you understand that. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, it makes this game much easier. I believe I explained my thoughts which would answer your questions about me. This whole thing is due to our lack of communication and I'm equally to blame for starting a plan that I didn't make sure was foolproof. I'm sorry, can we let bygones be bygones? For one, this post helped me townclear you as I can understand that your actions were not of malicious intents.
I'm confused why a simple "why didn't that cross your mind" is enough to satiate your push. The majority of what changed my mind about logic from early game until he started throwing mud at everyone trying to get rinto to slip up was that the thought of scum not receiving a town sample role never crossed his mind.

IE--he's scum that already knew we were dicking around for no reason and saw an opportunity to cast a shadow over a bunch of people all (pretty obviously fmpov) tickering around with the game from a town mindset. Like grape mentioned before; what about what rinto did couldn't have possibly come from scum at all?

I will say that I'm liking denja's posts so far; but rinto did nothing but flail and make a dodgy claim. He chainsawed 4 people for that without even understanding what was going on.

DenjaX said:
I finally caught up. Rankings (scummiest to towniest):

grrr
CorruptedPurity
wen294
Suzune-chan
Gruffin
Ruu
Fo
Astros
Floofs
AbuHumaid
Grapefruit21
Togs
logic340
DenjaX (best town)
Why is abu so high and wen so low?

logic340 said:
Fo said:
A lot can happen in 400 posts mate
Obviously but I specifically asked you what changed you didn't give an answer? Like what part of that is townie or should I feel is townie in the way you handled E0D1?
The progression of my read on is well established. I don't make it a habit to be completely transparent unless I need to be.

Don't take it personally logic; if it seems like I'm only half engaging with you that's how I treat people that I scumread or those who only ever seem to want to talk about themselves (and it's no coincidence that those people often end up in the same bucket) because: all it does is create noise and isn't worth my time.

If you want to talk then talk to me about things that are worth my time, who you think is scum.

...okay like for example post 1021. (which I just noticed)

At least now you wont repetively misrep my push on you now and there's a few things I will level with you on.

logic said:
I want you to note that no weher in this post did you go look to see if what I said was in fact true? Nor did you check to see if dono's points held up against what I was saying. 302, 305, 307 have nothing to do with me feeling like slander was coming my way. If you really wanted to know what I meant (dono as well) they you guys should have asked for clarity instead of assuming. You know what assuming does right? Also you say my exchange with dono but as you can see Dono came to me without trying to see my side of it...hmmm...more slander...
It isn't slander. You still to this day don't understand what the reaction test was trying to accomplish and didn't give dono the time of day when she was trying to explain it to you. In the event that scum weren't aware of town flavor, laby gaga and CP put us in a position to possible catch rinto and maybe even grrr into an inarguable scumslip. You continuously brushed her off and kept repeating "lol slander lol slander" which is not only a terrible push; but says an awful lot about YOU considering how patient she was with you.

Understand now? It's not slander; it's people questioning why you're sticking to your guns about things that don't make sense' and calling you scum for seemingly having more information about things than you should.

logic said:
How am I spraying mist on a faulty, flawed, and now proven incorrect plan?
My point had nothing to do with whether "the plan" was inncorrect or not. You still not grasping this is why I think you're scum. YOU WERE TOO SURE THAT SCUM HAD THAT INFO.

logic said:
How does this question prove my alignment?
And how is this question making anything about what I'm trying to talk to you about make it a two-way street?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.