New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »
May 25, 2017 3:51 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:
RIP this town

You brought it on yourself by not being able to articulate coherent reads. Same as in Stray dogs where you claim you caught the whole team but we won. You abjectly failed at making your POV understandable and appealing to your fellow town.

I still think you're scum and I'm not moving my vote. But wanted to get one last bit of vitriol out before you flip.
you brought it on yourself by starting with me after I told you not to tunneling like you always do and playing your normal Town game which generally sinks the town good job grapefruit keep it up
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Dec 2013
Togs said:
Astros ! You have answered my call <3 Quick question would you consider lynching anyone toDay over your customary no lynch ?
I have yet to catch up... so no. Only if Logic, Gruffin, or any of the other people that seem town are about to be lynched. Then I may try to help tie things. What are the votes at?

Jun 2009
Laby-Gaga said:
Suzune-chan said:
Honestly whether or not they are detached or not is not something I am good at telling only if the tone of them is off from one to another. Tonally they all feel the same so I do not have an opinion really on Wy they did nothing to really stand out to me as interesting.

Lamb I am getting a scum feeling from. I commented on it earlier I believe, but very early in the game I picked up on it and when I finally catch up will be my vote.

Pre-planned opinion and probable solution before having caught up?
Only good thing I can see about that is making sure you don't go second guessing what you believe to have picked up on, other than that.... yuck.
I lost this post once already...

I am uncertain what you don't get. I scum read you early in the game and then finish reading for posting a vote? What is so strange about that, it is not pre-planned it is an early read since iw as not on to catch you are the time. This seems like unnecessary criticism on your part.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 25, 2017 3:52 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
I'm a Zombie Village
Town knows what I mean
I can confirm to understanding this. Does not having flavour drive you crazy?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 25, 2017 3:52 PM

May 2012
Astros said:
Togs said:
Astros ! You have answered my call <3 Quick question would you consider lynching anyone toDay over your customary no lynch ?
I have yet to catch up... so no. Only if Logic, Gruffin, or any of the other people that seem town are about to be lynched. Then I may try to help tie things. What are the votes at?
5 on Logic with no counter train, I believe.
May 25, 2017 3:53 PM

Dec 2013
Gruffin said:
Wow. I have missed a lot or really did not pay attention when skimming. This sucks.
May 25, 2017 3:54 PM

Nov 2015
Astros said:
Togs said:
There are 5 votes on Logic, the rest of us who are here are scattered or not voting I think. My hope is to mobile everyone on some kind of consensus who isn’t Logic.. with 5 minutes left I’m not really optimistic anymore though.
May 25, 2017 3:54 PM

Jun 2009
Astros said:
Gruffin said:
Wow. I have missed a lot or really did not pay attention when skimming. This sucks.
Logic was always leading but...i am surprised no coutnerwagon came up. Probably townie based on that fact alone.

May 25, 2017 3:55 PM

Jun 2009
Togs said:
Astros said:
There are 5 votes on Logic, the rest of us who are here are scattered or not voting I think. My hope is to mobile everyone on some kind of consensus who isn’t Logic.. with 5 minutes left I’m not really optimistic anymore though.
Who are we mobalising too? Preferably not logic...

May 25, 2017 3:55 PM

Jan 2010
I'm good I don't need saving use the information to win this town
Vote:Change
Unvote

Putity your whiny af I really wasn't that bad and I'm holding my tongue right now as I have some choice words for you that I'll keep to myself.
Grapefruit after 10 games are playing with me I think you would learn so if this is Town grapefruit you need to step up buddy cuz you're a big part of the reason Town always loses I'm just going to keep it straight up 100 with you right now and I'm not mincing any words
You two made this game no fun for me I'll gladly die as town
Grrr I don't know why you like parking votes on me every game but whatever
Lam-b you're probably scam again

May 25, 2017 3:56 PM

Dec 2013
Vote Count 1.7 has Lady with two votes. Worth a shot. Don't really know what to think of their character claim before.

Vote Lady-Gaga

May 2012
I think all that's left to do is look at everyone on Logic's train if he flips town then.

Dec 2016
Well at least we agree on something.
May 25, 2017 3:57 PM

Nov 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Togs said:
Who are we mobalising too? Preferably not logic...
Gah I really don’t know.. right now I just have a bunch of town and null reads >__< If you have any ideas I’ll hear them, I would take my chances with any completely null read over logic rn, this includes Lamby Abu and Grr

Jan 2010
I honestly wouldn of replace out but three people already asked before so.i felt it was too late

Dec 2013
Gruffin said:
I think all that's left to do is look at everyone on Logic's train if he flips town then.
Good chance mafia is in it. Logic is a town favorite.
May 25, 2017 3:58 PM

Aug 2014
Vote Count 1.8
logic340 (5 votes): Gruffin (1), Grapefruit21 (4), grrr (7), wen294 (12), CorruptedPurity (23), Wen (27), Grapefruit (31), grrr (35), Laby-Gaga (36), Fo (42)
Laby-Gaga (3 votes): CorruptedPurity (18), Suzune-chan (32), wen294 (38), Ruu (40), Gruffin (45), Astros (47)
AbuHumaid (2 votes): Wyndz (25), Togs (43)
Astros (1 vote): Grapefruit21 (6), Ruu (29), wen294 (41)
Rinto-kun (0 votes): CorruptedPurity (14), Grapefruit21 (15), Fo (17), wen294 (22), Laby-Gaga (24), Fo (33)
Wyndz (0 votes): Fo (19), Grapefruit21 (20), Gruffin (37)
Fo (0 votes): Suzune-chan (2), Ruu (44)
wen294 (0 votes): logic340 (26), Logic340 (28)
Grapefruit (0 votes): Togs (5), logic340 (8)
Ruu (0 votes): Gruffin (10), Laby-Gaga (13), logic340 (21)
grrr (0 votes): Ruu (9)
Togs (0 votes): Wyndz (11)
CorruptedPurity (0 votes): Wen294 (30), logic340 (46)
Gruffin (0 votes): Grrr (34)
Suzune-chan (0 votes): Fo (16)
No Lynch (0 votes): logic340 (3), Astros (39)
Not Voting (2 players): AbuHumaid, Rinto-kun

Inverted Tally
Gruffin: logic340 (1), Ruu (10), Wyndz (37), Laby-Gaga (45)
Suzune-chan: Fo (2), Laby-Gaga (32)
logic340: No Lynch (3), Grapefruit21 (8), Ruu (21), wen294 (26), wen294 (28), CorruptedPurity (46)
Grapefruit21: logic340 (4), Astros (6), Rinto-kun (15), Wyndz (20), Logic340 (31)
Togs: Grapefruit21 (5), AbuHumaid (43)
grrr: logic340 (7), Gruffin (34), Logic340 (35)
Ruu: grrr (9), Ruu (24), Astros (29), Laby-Gaga (40), Fo (44)
Wyndz: Togs (11), AbuHumaid (25)
wen294: logic340 (12), Rinto-kun (22) logic340 (27), CorruptedPurity(30), Laby-Gaga (38), Astros (41)
Laby-Gaga: Ruu (13), Rinto-kun (24)
CorruptedPurity: Rinto-kun (14), Laby-Gaga (18), logic340 (23)
Fo: Suzune-chan (16), Rinto-kun (17), Wyndz (19), Rinto-kun (33), logic340 (42)
Astros: No Lynch (39), Laby-Gaga (47)

Sorry this took so long
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~

Nov 2015
change vote: lamby I'm down with this

Dec 2016
Vote: Lamby

logic's claim is town, he's just a dick.
May 25, 2017 3:59 PM

May 2012
Wait, @Ruu moved off of Lamby?

Dec 2016
And one of us needs to replace out or this is going to get toxic. I volunteer.

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
Can't you just not talk to each other? Or take a step back before posting?

May 25, 2017 4:00 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Vote: Lamby

logic's claim is town, he's just a dick.
nah don't go doing that I'm tempted to vote myself now

Aug 2014
Time!

Jan 2010
I'm afking D2 If I live

Nov 2015
Holy crap, did we actually do it ?

Dec 2016
I wanted to let him die because I'm it would have been very satisfying to do so, but rules say you have to play to your win con. I think Lamby is greater than random to be town, but I have doubts.

This counter wagon is kind of garbage though.
May 25, 2017 4:01 PM

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
I wanted to let him die because I'm it would have been very satisfying to do so, but rules say you have to play to your win con. I think Lamby is greater than random to be town, but I have doubts.

This counter wagon is kind of garbage though.
Possibly, I will be the one to take the fall for it though since i have been sitting on this lynch all day. The rest of you are just joiners.

May 25, 2017 4:02 PM

May 2012
We did it! :D
May 25, 2017 4:02 PM

May 2015
Gruffin said:
Wait, @Ruu moved off of Lamby?

yes I voted for Fo because I think he is mafia.
May 25, 2017 4:03 PM

Nov 2015
Grapefruit21 said:
Please don’t Grape, I think you’re pretty valuable. Take a break for Night 1 and come back to us Day 2, I promise I’ll what I can to make the thread atmosphere nicer for everyone
May 25, 2017 4:03 PM

Jan 2010
I'm out

May 25, 2017 4:04 PM

Dec 2016
Suzune-chan said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Been trying to do that. I've typed up about 5 more posts and deleted them. I don't want to do that anymore.

@PentaFlare
May 25, 2017 4:04 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
I just woke up. Let me collect my thoughts...

Fo said:
@Ruu-- confused why you think scum doctor isn't a basic role? Is there a list of roles that can/cannot be in this game somewhere I could look at because there's evidently a couple different definitions of basic

I asked what is a scum doctor. Like what type of abilities does he have? I always thought doc was a town role that could be anti town also if it was a variation of it like sick doctor for example. I want to know your definition of mafia doctor
Nah scum doctors exist. They are kind of not fun to play as, but they do exist. They are the same as the town doctor but scum aligned.

Ruu said:

I know is not very "townie" to bring up tpr but this time we got a sk so I think we should care about finding him. SK will most likely go after town read people because it's the easier way to achieve his wincon (if he hits mafia we will win before he can).
Any candidates? I got none unfortunately D:
Are you the SK ruu, seems like kind of strange thing to bring up right in the middle of the phase. You hunt the sk the same way you hunt the town naturally.

Ruu said:
@Togs here it is ~

> Your posts look like you are trying to be active and changing your normal lurking mode which I see it as a positive thing.
> You are town reading more people than scum reading. Which for me is a townish thing to do because mafia usually tries to give some options for a mislynch early on. And having so many townreads makes it hard to try to lead a myslynch later on.
> You have fluffy posts but there are usually about asking people to poke you, give you info, etc.

This were my notes on you ^^
This is such a fluffy read...

May 25, 2017 4:05 PM

Aug 2014
Final Vote Count
Full:

Condensed:
May 25, 2017 4:05 PM

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
Suzune-chan said:

Been trying to do that. I've typed up about 5 more posts and deleted them. I don't want to do that anymore.

@PentaFlare
I suppose if it is too difficult, I think personally it is because you are similar that you bump heads so much...
We just all can't get hot at once.

May 25, 2017 4:06 PM

Nov 2015
Take a break my friend, I think you really need one. Once your head is clear please reconsider logically if you still want to play or not, and don't worry about it until then
May 25, 2017 4:07 PM

Jun 2009
Please let the flip be scum...
Please...
Pretty please...

May 25, 2017 4:08 PM

Aug 2014
Night 1

Laby-Gaga has been lynched. They were:

http://itsalmo.st/#day2
May 25, 2017 4:09 PM

Jun 2009
Well...darn...

May 25, 2017 4:09 PM

Dec 2016
Suzune-chan said:
Grapefruit21 said:

@PentaFlare
I suppose if it is too difficult, I think personally it is because you are similar that you bump heads so much...
We just all can't get hot at once.

It definitely 100% is because of that.
May 25, 2017 4:10 PM

May 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:
I just woke up. Let me collect my thoughts...

I asked what is a scum doctor. Like what type of abilities does he have? I always thought doc was a town role that could be anti town also if it was a variation of it like sick doctor for example. I want to know your definition of mafia doctor
Nah scum doctors exist. They are kind of not fun to play as, but they do exist. They are the same as the town doctor but scum aligned.

Ruu said:

I know is not very "townie" to bring up tpr but this time we got a sk so I think we should care about finding him. SK will most likely go after town read people because it's the easier way to achieve his wincon (if he hits mafia we will win before he can).
Any candidates? I got none unfortunately D:
Are you the SK ruu, seems like kind of strange thing to bring up right in the middle of the phase. You hunt the sk the same way you hunt the town naturally.

Ruu said:
@Togs here it is ~

> Your posts look like you are trying to be active and changing your normal lurking mode which I see it as a positive thing.
> You are town reading more people than scum reading. Which for me is a townish thing to do because mafia usually tries to give some options for a mislynch early on. And having so many townreads makes it hard to try to lead a myslynch later on.
> You have fluffy posts but there are usually about asking people to poke you, give you info, etc.

This were my notes on you ^^

but nobody was talking about tpr so I wanted to get people talking about it. Do you have any candidates for sk? Also I caught something in one of your posts but I would ask you about it after D2 cause I need to check something first.
My notes on Togs are from early on (I posted them today but I made them when I only had a few posts to work with) that's why they are not very solid.
May 25, 2017 4:10 PM

May 2012
Sigh.

I'm going to spend the night phase rereading, mostly. Ping me if you need something answered urgently, but don't expect a swift response.
May 25, 2017 4:11 PM

Aug 2014
Only you can decide if you don't think you are able to continue playing a game and you shouldn't let anyone else influence a choice for your well-being, but it is likely that I'm going to start modkilling soon if I'm unable to find more replacements. Still need ones for Rinto and Wyndz.
May 25, 2017 4:11 PM

Dec 2016
Well that wasn't a huge surprise given their reaction to Rinto's post, but still kind of makes logic seem almost town clear.

If I'm not replaced (@PentaFlare I know you already are trying to find too many, I'll be civil leave me in) reading Suzu, Abu, Astros, and Wyndz seems like a good starting point.
May 25, 2017 4:12 PM

Dec 2013
Togs said:
Once your head is clear please reconsider logically if you still want to play or not, and don't worry about it until then
I should probably do the same. I completely forgot ties still end in death. Also keeping up with this game is more difficult than I imagined.

Nov 2015
Well rip. I don’t regret that lynch though, it’s one less from the poe pile.

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:

but nobody was talking about tpr so I wanted to get people talking about it. Do you have any candidates for sk? Also I caught something in one of your posts but I would ask you about it after D2 cause I need to check something first.
My notes on Togs are from early on (I posted them today but I made them when I only had a few posts to work with) that's why they are not very solid.
Why will everyone talk to me later...
Well I am going to catch up, reread, and form an actual reads list that people can follow.

May 25, 2017 4:14 PM

May 2015
PentaFlare said:
Night 1

Laby-Gaga has been lynched. They were:

.____________________.
May 25, 2017 4:14 PM

Dec 2016
@Togs @Suzune-Chan thanks for trying to calm me down. I'll try to be better next phase. Please prod me if you feel I'm instigating something (this goes for anyone) and I'll calm down.

For now reading and I'll check back in later.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.