Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
May 24, 2017 8:58 AM

Jan 2010
I will not vote for grrr or Rinto without a counter claim!
Trying to exploit something the host said would be unexploitable seems like a huge waste of time?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 24, 2017 9:07 AM

Jan 2010
I am not saying Purity is scum here but I will say I am honestly disgusted with his play so far this game. I have really not been that aggressive and I feel like I'm about to blow up and get super aggressive which he will understand when it happens. Trying to break the game through flavor when the host said that will not be able to happen is a waste of our time and everybody that's been taking part in that needs to be looked into.

May 24, 2017 9:09 AM

Jan 2010
Also I feel like there's a lot of slander coming my way rather than people actually trying to figure me out Town logic wouldn't do this is not actual analysis that is just slander

May 24, 2017 9:16 AM
Jul 2018
WyNdZ said:
AbuHumaid said:
catching up

You've barely posted at all. Reminds me of the last game where you were inactive and then flipped scum. Do I have to place my vote on you again to get your attention

Vote AbuHumaid

I'd like your thoughts on the state of the game so far

i'm having a trouble catching up as always, so give me some time
May 24, 2017 9:38 AM

Jan 2010

Also, a little reminder. The flavour I add to games is to add a little fun, but I put measures in place to ensure it won't have a major effect on the way the game is played. If you have any questions regarding how the flavour has been implemented, feel free to PM me.
@CorruptedPurity, @Grapefruit21, @Laby-gaga, @aa-dono

May 24, 2017 10:00 AM
Jul 2018
Togs said:

CorruptedPurity said:
Morning.

Going to do my usual non-participation during RVS because the last time I broke tradition, I got killed N1.

Also, can I make a request to the doc and to a certain extent, the mafia to please let me live through night 1. I realized that out of the 4 non-mafia aligned games I played since I came back, I was the NK target for N1 75% of the time. Those games being Kitty mafia, Bungou mafia and Sailor Moon Mafia (I was saved but still was the N1 target). Even when I'm not, I am the night 2 target (Cult mafia). I have a high affinity to die early on in the game when I'm not mafia so thus this request for doc to please consider me as one of your saves for tonight. Also mafia, please la, lemme play past N1...
This sounds very legitimately town to me.. I guess it is early but I’d be pretty impressed if this mindset was faked in the very first post. My first and only read atm is that CP is leaning town.

Outside of that.. there’s not really anything else I can think of rn to comment on. Guess we gotta wait for more to show up

What makes you think that's townish? it can be easily faked imo
May 24, 2017 10:02 AM
Jul 2018
@grrr what's the reason behind claiming this early? you expect us to believe you?
May 24, 2017 10:21 AM
Jul 2018
yo can someone explain what does a "flavor claim" mean?
May 24, 2017 10:25 AM

Dec 2013
Christ, this game is going to be taxing to keep up with. Already blew through my allotted time for today and only just managed to catch up. I'm holding similar opinions to what's been stated.

Logic's aggression doesn't seem like a tell and if it is then a weak town one at that. The passive aggression of Grape at the start was more striking, but your misunderstanding of my not voting doesn't seem like an attempt to bus. Maybe a weak attempt to look for clues, but again nothing really damning.

CPs start was typical from what I saw last game, but the bit with the flavor I'm not all that sure on. I think in my skimming I rushed by it or didn't process it well enough. If someone could paraphrase and get to the bottom of the misunderstanding I think it'd help things even if we came to an agreement to disagree.

Rinto saying Logic has been zombified is just an enigma. Why? How is that a problem? If it was an attempt to weed out non-zombies like Lady suggested it's a horrible method as it draws equal suspicion from town.

Concerning people I haven't played with before, all except @Gruffin I'm at a loss for. They seem proactive and blatant in their own way, asking questions and trying to get into the mindset of others. I don't think mafia would do that unless it benefited them in a past play.

I'll try to get more time in during the evening. Any questions or thoughts I'll respond to with an @mention.
May 24, 2017 10:37 AM

Nov 2015
Fo said:
Togs said:
I was just about to head to bed and I saw this, make sure to leave something spicy for me for when I get back o/ And good night all
Oh I'll leave something spicy alright.

Page one had some stuff.

On page 2 now but it feels like half the game hasn't posted must be we're all different timezones or smth
You weren’t kidding, looks like this thread blew up a little bit overnight
May 24, 2017 10:38 AM
Jul 2018
Fo said:
AbuHumaid said:
@Togs I'm sleepy right now it's late here, I'll see when i wake up
Bit of a lame reply here. @Abu how much mafia have you played and have we played together before but you changed your name or something?

Also a bit iffy on togs sorta letting abu off the hook but then again not everyone is quite as overbearing as I am with trying to get content out of people. Like my mindset is usually if you have time to post then you've got time to give thoughts on something and I recall togs as the patient type so meh I suppose.
how is it "lame"? i haven't played much, 10 games max. this is the first time i play mafia with you i believe, I've heard about you from @logic340 though
and yeah i had time to give thoughts but i was tired, tired = less focused
May 24, 2017 10:42 AM
Jul 2018
aight a little break until my laptop charges
May 24, 2017 11:03 AM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
Also I feel like there's a lot of slander coming my way rather than people actually trying to figure me out Town logic wouldn't do this is not actual analysis that is just slander
Reads might be wrong or not strong to you, but as much as you find CP's posts disgusting, calling out people's points or suspicion as slander is even more disgusting >,>

#302 - Did you not see me saying that I did not realize you were playing catch up?

#305 - If anything, it's Grape who made us drop the whole flavor stuff.

#307 - Penta said this after we made our posts. It's not like it didn't cross our mind before.

Edit: Quote bubble

May 24, 2017 11:04 AM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
@CorruptedPurity Wray agenda ate you pushing?
What do you suspect he's doing?

May 24, 2017 11:07 AM

Jan 2010
logic340 - He's a cancer to the game lynch that guy swiftly.
AbuHumaid - Lacks presence as either alignment. He's still gaining his footing as a player so for now I am undecided as I have seen this with him as either alignment.
Suzune-chan - I am going to sit at neutral on this one for now, though I do like the way she questioned my about my intent with my first post. Poked me enough to get an answer to her question without stepping on my toes and undermining what I was trying to do.
Gruffin - Very townie posts so far. She is unaligned as far as I can tell and is actively hunting and questioning people. Strongest town read at the moment.
Ruu - I am not liking her play at all here. We know how to read one another really well and the way she is playing with her read on me is really not sitting well with me. She knows what scum logic looks like as she nailed me in our last game together so for her to be this convinced it's raising a red flag because she can read me better than this.
Wyndz - Seems very similar to our last game together not sure about him being detached unless that his style and I am missing something? Will need to look harder at him but he is a very transparent player who should be easier to read than most due to the way he plays.
CorruptedPurity - His first post and reason for not voting is NAI. If anything i find that he rerverted back to his old was scummy as it seems he has something to hide? All this flavor gaming after Penta told us it wasn't going to be able to be solved that way is a huge waste of time. Scum-o-meter talk is useless and needs to stop especially when it's obviously not detecting scum properly.
Grapefruit21 - The total opposite of Suzune, not only did he piggyback off her questions, he also undermined what I was trying to accomplish by badgering me about it. Also not liking how easily his vote moved and the reasoning behind it. He doesn't like to lynch claimed PR's so I am, really not sure why he is on Rinto other than possibly mafia trying to get an easy mislynch (saw him do this as mafia before with grrr).
aa-dono
Togs - I really like his game thus far. He's using his knowledge of players to his advantage when reading them and I like that. I think more of you should look into his early read on me. I want to know who agrees and disagrees?
Astros - Very good player very townie play style. Need to watch him carefully though I like the fact that he told Grapefruit he had no questions at the time (RVS). I doubt scum Astros draws that attention to himself early on.
Laby-Gaga - Entrance seems very similar to Kitty and Stray Dogs where he was scum. If this is his template for entering a game I would recommend a change. Not liking the flavor claim but I don't think it tells me much about alignment.
Rinto-kun - Not sure what to make of his claim but I will not vote for a claimed Doc unless there is a hard counterclaim. So if there is someone who wants to counter I am all for it.
Fo - Need to pay more attention to him. We haven't been online together yet and while he was a bit spicy i don't remember too much outside of him voting for Rinto.
grrr - Whether i believe his claim or not I don't think he is scum here. I know he makes crazy plays and i am one of the first who will tunnel him to death but more often that not (in my experience) these types of early plays come from town grrr.

I don't think people should be voting for an uncounter claimed Doctor. If you guys lynch our protection D1 what will your excuse be? If he flips town are you all comfortable walking to the gallows because you wanted to use flavore instead of think critically about people's plays and behavior? I am not saying he is town or scum as i don't know but page 5 and 6 were very hard to read with all the flavor talk. To the point the host had to remind you all of it....smh.

May 24, 2017 11:11 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
@CorruptedPurity Wray agenda ate you pushing?
IDK which is why I had to ask him. It does not seem town motivated to go out and do what the host told you wouldn't be able to happen. Then harp on it for almost 3 pages and call people scum for not noticing what he needed the host to confirm? It's just not any kind of good play read or otherwise from my PoV. If you feel differently please take a stab at enlightening me because right now it's busy work and nothing more.

May 24, 2017 11:13 AM

Oct 2014
Laby-Gaga said:
Hmmm I feel safe enough to do so already then I guess.
Flavour claim: Yuki Takeya

Le'sgeddit
Are you sure you should be claiming the MC?
Fo said:
Okay I'm caught up now.

vote: Rinto

With what reason?
CorruptedPurity said:
Rinto-kun said:
Anyways, lynching me has never favored town so far, not sure if I'm irritating you or you just want specifics on me, it's useless trying to provoke me, I'm practical man and trust actions more than words so I want to see grrr's response.
I hope I didn't put myself in a tough situation for nothing because he'd usually vote me on the spot.

Trust me I'm not provoking you, I have strong reasons to want to lynch you, I just wanna make sure I'm right (or wrong). I could be wrong, could you go a little more into detail about your flavor pls? Humor me and if all goes well, I'll unvote you and explain myself.

It's everything as I said, if you were town, you'd get me.
I also know your dark secret ;)

May 24, 2017 11:14 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
Reads might be wrong or not strong to you, but as much as you find CP's posts disgusting, calling out people's points or suspicion as slander is even more disgusting >,>

#302 - Did you not see me saying that I did not realize you were playing catch up?

#307 - Penta said this after we made our posts. It's not like it didn't cross our mind before.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree there dono. It's slander and nothing more PERIOD! His point was "town logic wouldn't do that" no other analysis so yes it's trash and slander all rolled in one.

#302 - No i didn't as i told everyone i was on mobile in my first post. Not sure how you missed that as you quoted the post in question which said this is my list before i went to bed last night?

#305 - Going to need you to provide evidence of this because maybe i missed it on mobile. From my view he voted Rinto for Purity's reasons. I think this is not actually true as his reads are based off the Flavor information here in #262.

#307 - Penta said that in the sign up post because Rinto asked. So if the missed that way back then it's their own fault. You are not helping your case with this post here at all who are you defending so blindly and why?

May 24, 2017 11:15 AM

Oct 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
Everyone except Rinto needs to stop claiming. Would be swell if you all complied with that. I think we now have a very strong dichotomy between Wyndz and Lamby vs Rinto. I know Penta could be trying to punish us for poor setup play and trying to solve that way but this feels like we're onto something.

@CorruptedPurity if we're seeing the same thing, which I'm very confident we are, I don't think Penta can clarify anything. I'm fairly sure Rinto is scum at this point but want to give them one night since they did claim Doc. If I'm wrong scum has to act on it still.

On other topics @Fo feels like a slight town read. And I appreciate the lengths he went to not say he's town reading me because I'm a worse player than Suzu when that seemed like the crux of the argument. I disagree with his Suzu read but I can see the progression behind it.

Griffin and Togs both feel town, but not confident in going 100% with it.

And I'm very confident Purity is town.

Need to reread Lamby. Parts of it made sense to me, but the claim was very peculiar. I think it's a greater than random chance of being scum, but not ready to go there yet.
Hmm... And what makes you think grrr is town, then?

May 24, 2017 11:17 AM

Jan 2010
@Rinto-kun if there is scum on your train who do you think it is?

May 24, 2017 11:21 AM

Oct 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
Actually I take everything back. The scum read is based on Rinto not knowing Zombies are the town. Then their flavor claim and Laby's form a dichotomy. Please read this and don't try to guess and out your role.

Realized that's exactly all this secretive business is doing and getting dono, Fo, CPurity, and kind of Togs is enough of a town block from picking up on it.

What's this dumbass logic you've got there? Didn't I hint it already enough?
Moreover, no one is gonna comment on how Lamby is playing?

May 24, 2017 11:21 AM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
IDK which is why I had to ask him. It does not seem town motivated to go out and do what the host told you wouldn't be able to happen. Then harp on it for almost 3 pages and call people scum for not noticing what he needed the host to confirm? It's just not any kind of good play read or otherwise from my PoV. If you feel differently please take a stab at enlightening me because right now it's busy work and nothing more.
I do feel differently.
I can't say if it's a good play or a bad one unless it's confirmed to catch scum, which of course we don't know yet.

Your tone suggest that you think he had another agenda. If you don't have any thought of what that may be, then what you're doing is just discrediting/shading/mudslinging - use whatever term that's right . :/

If he is scum, would he even tell you his agenda? What kind of reply do you expect here?
What likely thing would he benefit as scum from what he has been doing?

May 24, 2017 11:25 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
I do feel differently.
I can't say if it's a good play or a bad one unless it's confirmed to catch scum, which of course we don't know yet.

Your tone suggest that you think he had another agenda. If you don't have any thought of what that may be, then what you're doing is just discrediting/shading/mudslinging - use whatever term that's right . :/

If he is scum, would he even tell you his agenda? What kind of reply do you expect here?
What likely thing would he benefit as scum from what he has been doing?
My tone??? no my words said that not my tone honey. I straight up asked him about his agenda because I don't see the townie motivation in what he is doing. I have explained this at least 5 times now, there is no other way for me to do so. It's bad play so bad the host reminded us about it, it's taking us down a path we need not go.

You use whichever you want to use. I am telling you how I feel about it. Mudsling is what I would call what he and you both did to me while I was still catching up? You knew I was catching up because I said so in he post you quested and still went out of your way to discredit me and mudsling?

It's the attention draw to me and his situation that is why I asked the question Maybe you will look into his agenda but you would rather defend him because you scum read me right?

May 24, 2017 11:27 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
Grapefruit21 said:
Actually I take everything back. The scum read is based on Rinto not knowing Zombies are the town. Then their flavor claim and Laby's form a dichotomy. Please read this and don't try to guess and out your role.

Realized that's exactly all this secretive business is doing and getting dono, Fo, CPurity, and kind of Togs is enough of a town block from picking up on it.

What's this dumbass logic you've got there? Didn't I hint it already enough?
Moreover, no one is gonna comment on how Lamby is playing?
I have been but they aren't. I have to wonder what is up with his logic right now as well.

Who thinks Grapefruit is being transparent in his views? Show me some evidence?

May 24, 2017 11:28 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
Also I still have 1 day+ to change my vote if host clears things out and I turn out wrong
scummy as hell imo

May 24, 2017 11:28 AM

Jan 2010
I don't have enough votes for all the scummy people I am finding right now.

May 24, 2017 11:31 AM

Jan 2010
FoS on
aa-dono. Grapefruit1, CorruptedPurity, and Lam-B
I doubt that all of you are scum. I doubt that two of you are. So I will ask you 4 to find a better line of play moving forward because I am not liking this flavor play BS you guys tried to pull. It's an attempt to break the game early and isn't even fun. Try some BA @CorruptedPurity.

If this continues I will replace out because you all are not making this game fun trying to break it open in the first day. Again I have faith in penta to make a game that cannot be broken in this way so if you guys mislynch town for it I will be highly upset and the fire and venom that comes of my keyboard will not be taken back. I'll risk being banned because town needs to get their shit together. For real!

May 24, 2017 11:32 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:

idk why but this post made me lol xDD

I'm having the opposite problem, I'm townreading too many people and that is a big problem for me atm.

Nice to see Suzu. Abu and a few more are back. Time to read the last page and make some notes! I really want us to nailed scum on D1! We have a great list of players so we should be able to.
May 24, 2017 11:32 AM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:

I guess we will have to agree to disagree there dono. It's slander and nothing more PERIOD! His point was "town logic wouldn't do that" no other analysis so yes it's trash and slander all rolled in one.

#302 - No i didn't as i told everyone i was on mobile in my first post. Not sure how you missed that as you quoted the post in question which said this is my list before i went to bed last night?

#305 - Going to need you to provide evidence of this because maybe i missed it on mobile. From my view he voted Rinto for Purity's reasons. I think this is not actually true as his reads are based off the Flavor information here in #262.

#307 - Penta said that in the sign up post because Rinto asked. So if the missed that way back then it's their own fault. You are not helping your case with this post here at all who are you defending so blindly and why?
If I missed it, I missed it.

I'll dig up the post another time, the short summary of it: CP, me and Lamby was just waiting out for everyone else to make reaction post or catch the bait, but Grape stopped it. He knew what we were doing. If he's scum, he could take advantage of it instead of stopping it. But he stopped it to protect PR. I don't see what's wrong with voting with someone else's reason. If he thinks CP caught scum, he sheeped and give credit to CP. If it turned out to be town, then you can ask again why agree so easily.

I didn't read anything from sign up besides my own 'join' post. I can't say the same for them.
I think they're town, and I like the posts that you've been calling slander. That's why I defend it.
If you so believe Rinto is not scum, or think this train is messed up, or anyhow not willing to lynch Rinto, it's fine. Who do you want lynched?

May 24, 2017 11:33 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:

idk why but this post made me lol xDD

I'm having the opposite problem, I'm townreading too many people and that is a big problem for me atm.

Nice to see Suzu. Abu and a few more are back. Time to read the last page and make some notes! I really want us to nailed scum on D1! We have a great list of players so we should be able to.
+1 but it will not happen if we try to flavor and mechanics play this game. I am not happy right now for a few reasons and I think I need to take a moment.

May 24, 2017 11:37 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:
FoS on

you are suspecting people I'm townreading :/

why do you hate the flavour talk so much? CP tried to get info from Rinto using flavour, I think it was a smart move yet you seem annoyed by it...
May 24, 2017 11:38 AM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
It's bad play so bad the host reminded us about it, it's taking us down a path we need not go.
I do feel bad if the host have to make a reminder post about a bad play. Maybe if we all make really horrible play, the host will give us reminder every now and then not to do it. >,>

logic340 said:
It's the attention draw to me and his situation that is why I asked the question Maybe you will look into his agenda but you would rather defend him because you scum read me right?
You draw attention to yourself without the need of anyone's help.

May 24, 2017 11:42 AM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
FoS on
I doubt that all of you are scum. I doubt that two of you are. So I will ask you 4 to find a better line of play moving forward because I am not liking this flavor play BS you guys tried to pull. It's an attempt to break the game early and isn't even fun. Try some BA @CorruptedPurity.

If this continues I will replace out because you all are not making this game fun trying to break it open in the first day. Again I have faith in penta to make a game that cannot be broken in this way so if you guys mislynch town for it I will be highly upset and the fire and venom that comes of my keyboard will not be taken back. I'll risk being banned because town needs to get their shit together. For real!
Take a deep breath.

Why do you think what CP attempted break the game?
1. Not everyone joined in. As you said, just 4. 11 other players did not.
2. If he got it wrong, then Rinto is not scum. Good for you. And the flavor stuff was a waste of our time.
3. Unless he got it right, and you're annoyed because of that.

May 24, 2017 11:47 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:

If I missed it, I missed it.

I'll dig up the post another time, the short summary of it: CP, me and Lamby was just waiting out for everyone else to make reaction post or catch the bait, but Grape stopped it. He knew what we were doing. If he's scum, he could take advantage of it instead of stopping it. But he stopped it to protect PR. I don't see what's wrong with voting with someone else's reason. If he thinks CP caught scum, he sheeped and give credit to CP. If it turned out to be town, then you can ask again why agree so easily.

I didn't read anything from sign up besides my own 'join' post. I can't say the same for them.
I think they're town, and I like the posts that you've been calling slander. That's why I defend it.
If you so believe Rinto is not scum, or think this train is messed up, or anyhow not willing to lynch Rinto, it's fine. Who do you want lynched?
If you missed it go back and reread it and reevaluate your read don't just brush it under the rug.

Grapefruit could easily get town credit as scum discussing it but his vote on Rinto makes little sense with what I know about Grapefruit the mechanical player. I have only seen him go for town PR's as scum as proven by Stray Dog. When Claire claimed to have watched Penta he immediately voted Penta without a second thought so his position on voting claimed Doc is worrisome.

You saw my FoS list? Those are all quality lynch option for today. Grapefruit lam and CP over you for now but your trending downward.

May 24, 2017 11:48 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
FoS on

you are suspecting people I'm townreading :/

why do you hate the flavour talk so much? CP tried to get info from Rinto using flavour, I think it was a smart move yet you seem annoyed by it...
As I have stated many times now. I feel it is a bad play because Penta told us that we would not be able to break the game this way so why do you feel it is a good play? I am annoyed because so many ignored Penta's warning to not try and play this way. To the point he reminded up in post #281

May 24, 2017 11:51 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
FoS on

Take a deep breath.

2. If he got it wrong, then Rinto is not scum. Good for you. And the flavor stuff was a waste of our time.

Taken a few but the way town wants to go about playing this game says we are probably going to lose. Town needs to play like town to win idk what is so hard for town to understand about that?
1. What does this have to do with anything?
2. Why say this so nonchalantly like if he is wrong he didn't just take town on a ride and lynch one of our own for a bogus reason?
3. I am very annoyed but not because I am scum and he got it right. IDK since I am town here. Its' annoying because this is a game of behavioral analysis and before he gave that a try he went to the safest place for mafia to hide, mechanics and flavor.

May 24, 2017 11:52 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
It's bad play so bad the host reminded us about it, it's taking us down a path we need not go.
I do feel bad if the host have to make a reminder post about a bad play. Maybe if we all make really horrible play, the host will give us reminder every now and then not to do it. >,>

logic340 said:
You draw attention to yourself without the need of anyone's help.
I was trying to draw the attention that follows me to CP. So seems like it's working.

May 24, 2017 12:00 PM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
Take a deep breath.

Taken a few but the way town wants to go about playing this game says we are probably going to lose. Town needs to play like town to win idk what is so hard for town to understand about that?
2. Why say this so nonchalantly like if he is wrong he didn't just take town on a ride and lynch one of our own for a bogus reason?
3. I am very annoyed but not because I am scum and he got it right. IDK since I am town here. Its' annoying because this is a game of behavioral analysis and before he gave that a try he went to the safest place for mafia to hide, mechanics and flavor.
1. You seem to take it out on all townies/players over the action of 4. The reason a game have to be designed to not be broken by flavor because people would still try. I don't see how CP and Grape only relied on flavor. So I don't see why you should be that mad.
2. How would I know if he's right or wrong? As for being nonchalant~ hmm I guess I'm just like this sometimes.
3. I don't see it that way. How I see it is that no one ask Rinto to reveal but he did. Then CP caught a slip, and pursued it. If you dislike that method, than use a method you like to convince others to vote with you. Though I don't see me joining you on Grape or CP's lynch right now :/

May 24, 2017 12:01 PM

Oct 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
Grapefruit21 said:

I'd been playing along but I realized that at this stage we were more likely to have PRs clumisly out themselves than anything else. We got a pretty good pool of reactions to it still.

Well it was good while it lasted. In the perfect world, this would have been a D1 game solve.

For those who did not get it...

Basic Mafia:
No more than 15 players.
Only normal power roles (fx. Cop, Doctor, Roleblocker, Vigilante and Godfather)
Maximum number of PR = 1/3 of player size.
No unusual game mechanics.

Wouldn't a 3 shot doc + 1 self shot be outside of normal power roles? Wouldn't it also be unusual?

But the MAIN POINT is this,
Rinto-kun said:
I'm claiming 3-shot Doc, 1-shot self-doc, @grrr I'm with you on that, baby. *^*
Help me check on logic because he feels zombified, I'll protect you, do we have a deal? I've had it, I want to trust you but you always fail me with those claims. This time I'm serious about it and I hope you weren't bullshitting again because I'm screwed if so.

Why would us, townie being zombies, be fearful of someone zombified? He shows that he is unaware that the town are zombies. I can only assume he is one of the main characters that kill zombies and assumed that all other characters are also named characters of the series when it is clearly not the case. He is worried to be zombified without realizing that we're all zombies, except the chosen few mafia/SK

Sigh, again, I'm not that dumb to let myself slip that easily like that.

May 24, 2017 12:03 PM

Aug 2012
Rinto-kun said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Well it was good while it lasted. In the perfect world, this would have been a D1 game solve.

For those who did not get it...

Basic Mafia:
No more than 15 players.
Only normal power roles (fx. Cop, Doctor, Roleblocker, Vigilante and Godfather)
Maximum number of PR = 1/3 of player size.
No unusual game mechanics.

Wouldn't a 3 shot doc + 1 self shot be outside of normal power roles? Wouldn't it also be unusual?

But the MAIN POINT is this,

Why would us, townie being zombies, be fearful of someone zombified? He shows that he is unaware that the town are zombies. I can only assume he is one of the main characters that kill zombies and assumed that all other characters are also named characters of the series when it is clearly not the case. He is worried to be zombified without realizing that we're all zombies, except the chosen few mafia/SK

Hi Rinto o/

Before I go, who should we lynch if not you?

May 24, 2017 12:06 PM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
@Rinto-kun What was your read on me when you said I might be Zombified?
It's a secret *^*(but I think if it's you logic, you'd get my wordplays hehe)

May 24, 2017 12:10 PM

Oct 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:
I believe you were thinking too literally about this Penta sad that you wouldn't be able to break the game like this and the fact that you're trying to makes me feel like you're the scummy one not Rinto. Alsoo get your scum-o-meter down to the repair shop because it's broken. @Rinto-kun What was your read on me when you said I might be Zombified?

I believe that flavor catching is not against any rules and I believe I did it splendidly especially considering the unique setup we had. Why are you against this? We literally caught him red-handed and all while within the rules. My scum-o-meter is working fine thank you very much, and you're not helping your situation.

Haha, I like how people are baiting on every word I say, feels fun to see your faces in the end, haven't been lynched D1 at all.
So, do you think I'm trying to lie, do you think I'm insane or insanely bad at mafia? Tell me, you who thinks I haven't noticed your mentions

May 24, 2017 12:11 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:

1. You seem to take it out on all townies/players over the action of 4. The reason a game have to be designed to not be broken by flavor because people would still try. I don't see how CP and Grape only relied on flavor. So I don't see why you should be that mad.
2. How would I know if he's right or wrong? As for being nonchalant~ hmm I guess I'm just like this sometimes.
3. I don't see it that way. How I see it is that no one ask Rinto to reveal but he did. Then CP caught a slip, and pursued it. If you dislike that method, than use a method you like to convince others to vote with you. Though I don't see me joining you on Grape or CP's lynch right now :/

1. How so when I only FoS'd 4 of you?
2. You don't know which is why I am asking you to think about what IW am presenting instead of taking a side sine as you say "How do I know?"
3. I see this a hypocritical because grrr claimed first yet CP left him be and didn't ask him for flavor. So why is it cool to let grrr go but not Rinto. This is the agenda shit I was talking about yet you act like you cannot see it?

May 24, 2017 12:13 PM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
logic340 said:
@Rinto-kun What was your read on me when you said I might be Zombified?
It's a secret *^*(but I think if it's you logic, you'd get my wordplays hehe)
I did get it and commented on it earlier. Which is why I am defending you se vehemently right now because I picked up on the wording while CP and others turned it into something else all together.

May 24, 2017 12:13 PM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I believe that flavor catching is not against any rules and I believe I did it splendidly especially considering the unique setup we had. Why are you against this? We literally caught him red-handed and all while within the rules. My scum-o-meter is working fine thank you very much, and you're not helping your situation.

Haha, I like how people are baiting on every word I say, feels fun to see your faces in the end, haven't been lynched D1 at all.
So, do you think I'm trying to lie, do you think I'm insane or insanely bad at mafia? Tell me, you who thinks I haven't noticed your mentions
/barn that

Get em!!

May 24, 2017 12:14 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
Rinto-kun said:

Hi Rinto o/

Before I go, who should we lynch if not you?
Yourself CP Grapefruit or Lam-B you pick

May 24, 2017 12:15 PM

Jan 2010
Unvote:
Vote: aa-dono

@aa-dono you were asking who to vote for join me here

May 24, 2017 12:16 PM

Oct 2014
Ruu said:
Town: CP, Grape, Togs.

Scum:logic, Rinto

The rest is still neutral to me.

vote change: Rinto

I think logic can still be useful so I'm going after Rinto first. Nobody would claim doc D1 and after rereading his last comments I'm not convinced of his towniness

What do you think you will win if I flip, the most I can be is a mafia goon trying to kill themselves? I took a risk and I don't regret it, you will have a bunch of material to analyze over the next couple of days. Still I want your reasons for voting me, does necessarily claiming make me scum for you or my reactions to everyone's analyzes

May 24, 2017 12:16 PM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:

1. How so when I only FoS'd 4 of you?
2. You don't know which is why I am asking you to think about what IW am presenting instead of taking a side sine as you say "How do I know?"
3. I see this a hypocritical because grrr claimed first yet CP left him be and didn't ask him for flavor. So why is it cool to let grrr go but not Rinto. This is the agenda shit I was talking about yet you act like you cannot see it?
1. Alright, maybe I took the whole "I will replace out" too strongly then.
2. Why should I not side with him? I see sense in what he's doing. Whether it's right or wrong will only be known after a flip.
3. grrr did not hint any flavor.

May 24, 2017 12:17 PM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
Unvote:
Vote: aa-dono

@aa-dono you were asking who to vote for join me here
I don't have a hobby of voting myself.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.