Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »
May 25, 2017 4:16 PM

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
@Togs @Suzune-Chan thanks for trying to calm me down. I'll try to be better next phase. Please prod me if you feel I'm instigating something (this goes for anyone) and I'll calm down.

For now reading and I'll check back in later.
I get hot a lot with you too, then I feel guilty and apologize. Between you, logic, Shinichi, and myself we can be quite fierce. We just need to remember that the combination sometimes explodes.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 25, 2017 4:16 PM

Nov 2015
Laby-Gaga (5 votes): Suzune-chan (32), Gruffin (45), Astros (47), Togs (48), Grapefruit21 (49)
logic340 (4 votes): CorruptedPurity (23), grrr (35), Laby-Gaga (36), Fo (42)
AbuHumaid (1 vote): Wyndz (25)
Astros (1 vote): wen294 (41)
Fo (1 vote): Ruu (44)
Not Voting (2 players): AbuHumaid, Rinto-kun
I think the most suspicious people in this VC are the ones not voting / votes off in nowhere.
May 25, 2017 4:17 PM

Jun 2009
Togs said:
[spoiler]Laby-Gaga (5 votes): Suzune-chan (32), Gruffin (45), Astros (47), Togs (48), Grapefruit21 (49)
logic340 (4 votes): CorruptedPurity (23), grrr (35), Laby-Gaga (36), Fo (42)
AbuHumaid (1 vote): Wyndz (25)
Astros (1 vote): wen294 (41)
Fo (1 vote): Ruu (44)
Not Voting (2 players): AbuHumaid, Rinto-kun
I think the most suspicious people in this VC are the ones not voting / votes off in nowhere.[/quote]I was thinking Ruu might be scum when I was driving in my car yesterday.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 25, 2017 4:18 PM

Nov 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Togs said:
I think the most suspicious people in this VC are the ones not voting / votes off in nowhere.
I was thinking Ruu might be scum when I was driving in my car yesterday.
You may be onto something with another premonition.. I remembered something about her this game that might be inconsistent, I'll see if I can pull it up
May 25, 2017 4:19 PM

Jun 2009
Togs said:
Suzune-chan said:
I was thinking Ruu might be scum when I was driving in my car yesterday.
You may be onto something with another premonition.. I remembered something about her this game that might be inconsistent, I'll see if I can pull it up
I have a case kind of half made, I will polish it a little.

May 25, 2017 4:25 PM

May 2015
Suzune-chan said:
Togs said:

lol looking forward to it I guess? xD
May 25, 2017 4:26 PM

Jun 2009
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:

Well since you won't talk to me. I guess I will have to talk to you. You can just take a number then and get in line behind Togs, Griffin, and Grrr. Grrr might be first in line though, I forget. So just take a number and call me at your earliest convenience.

May 25, 2017 4:38 PM

Dec 2014
I retract doc protection, just kill me maf. I don't wanna play this anymore.
May 25, 2017 4:43 PM

Jun 2009
CorruptedPurity said:
I retract doc protection, just kill me maf. I don't wanna play this anymore.
if it means anything to you, I kind of want you to stick around...

May 25, 2017 4:48 PM

Jan 2010
Fo said:
logic340 said:
@Fo are you not a Zombie Villager?
I feel like the more productive thing for you to do at the moment would be to talk to me about reads; especially if you're town. Ya know, get me to see where I might be wrong.

Not.. ask questions meant to mudsling and provoke pointless arguments.
My claim should have let you see where you were wrong
I'm curious why no one else picked up on this?

logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Rolefishing.

Say even if Fo is mafia, would he respond that he is? This post has no true purpose except to maybe fish out PR. Another thing to factor in

You don't have to respond to this logic.
it's not role fishing it's my claim and when you see my role p.m. after my flip then you'll understand what I meant but since you don't seem to understand maybe you are scum?
another one who doesn't seem to understand my claim?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 25, 2017 4:50 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
Ruu said:

Well since you won't talk to me. I guess I will have to talk to you. You can just take a number then and get in line behind Togs, Griffin, and Grrr. Grrr might be first in line though, I forget. So just take a number and call me at your earliest convenience.
if you're ok with it can I cut everyone?

May 25, 2017 4:52 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Sure go ahead. Everyone else is not social

May 25, 2017 4:55 PM

Dec 2014
Well, I lost my motivation. Where do you guys want to go from here? Analysing Lamb's wagon, cause that's a pretty shitty wagon. Analysing lurkers like Abu and Wyndz? Analysing Logic's wagon? You guys take the lead, I'll just follow as I see fit.
May 25, 2017 5:03 PM

Jan 2010
@Grapefruit21 I was out of line. I'm as much of (probably more) of the problem with towns current woes. We can both stay in this game and get things accomplished let's just stay away from one another (as much as we can) for D2?

@CorruptedPurity I want to apologize you as well. While I do feel you're being a but dramatic I have not conducted myself in a proper manner. I've seen your side of the argument and I disagree, I'll take some time later to calmly (and better) explain why I felt your plan was flawed from my point of view.

May 25, 2017 5:05 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
I'm curious why Fo didn't realize that "Villager" was an operative word in my claim? I claimed 3 times over 3 pages I believe so I'm interested in what it means for the people who didn't pick up on it?

May 25, 2017 5:09 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
I'm curious why Fo didn't realize that "Villager" was an operative word in my claim? I claimed 3 times over 3 pages I believe so I'm interested in what it means for the people who didn't pick up on it?
It is possible that there are less zombie villagers then we suspected. I thought that my role answered a lot of the early questions we had in game.

May 25, 2017 5:16 PM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:

Really? You said my mechanical and flavor hunting is flawed and you just threw a flavor gambit? Me catching rinto for using zombified is crap but you catching Fo for not seeing your "villager" codeword claim is justified? I'm going to go off for now, being here is just not healthy for me.
May 25, 2017 5:18 PM

Aug 2014
@DenjaX has replaced @Rinto-kun. Please welcome him into the game.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
May 25, 2017 5:21 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
It is possible that there are less zombie villagers then we suspected. I thought that my role answered a lot of the early questions we had in game.
I will get it to this more when I discuss why I didn't like the flavor hunting. I will definitely be finishing that ISO on Fo later. grrr and Rinto have no votes on them? I feel like this is a nod for their claims being real?

May 25, 2017 5:22 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
I will get it to this more when I discuss why I didn't like the flavor hunting. I will definitely be finishing that ISO on Fo later. grrr and Rinto have no votes on them? I feel like this is a nod for their claims being real?
I feel like some part of their roles has to be good. Otherwise there would be no reason to claim like that. Whether they have a trick or not is possible though.

May 25, 2017 5:25 PM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:

Really? You said my mechanical and flavor hunting is flawed and you just threw a flavor gambit? Me catching rinto for using zombified is crap but you catching Fo for not seeing your "villager" codeword claim is justified? I'm going to go off for now, being here is just not healthy for me.
It was not a gambit it was a claim. A provable claim that you ignored? I'll get to why this different from your flavor hunting shortly. All that did was tell me that Rinto is likely town because he knows about zombies? If only town should know about zomie why is he talking about it?

May 25, 2017 5:29 PM

Nov 2008
btw grrr is mafia rolecop

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 25, 2017 5:29 PM

Dec 2016
@logic340 I'm fine to try to take it slow, but I'm a bit disappointed to see you flavor gaming this night phase after your reaction to us doing so earlier in the phase.
May 25, 2017 5:32 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
@logic340 I'm fine to try to take it slow, but I'm a bit disappointed to see you flavor gaming this night phase after your reaction to us doing so earlier in the phase.
How am I flavor gaming?

May 25, 2017 5:35 PM

Jan 2010
@Grapefruit21 I guess I see where you are coming from but in my eyes it's different in the way that I was forced into claiming. Instead of saying oh shit he's town they kept pressing the lynch? Even going as far as to say I was role fishing? You don't find that suspicious?

May 25, 2017 5:37 PM

Jan 2010
@DenjaX welcome to the game.
DenjaX said:
So you replaced mafia doc?

May 25, 2017 5:38 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
So you replaced mafia doc?
huh?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 25, 2017 5:42 PM

Dec 2016
@logic340 Last post on the issue as I'm not going to get sucked down the rabbit hole, but it's actually the same thing, but even more likely to out PRs.

You are looking for people who didn't know the wording of your PM. That's exactly what we were doing in response to Rinto's post. Yours is even more gross because it's based on specific wording tells rather than generic flavor issues.

And in no way did we force you into claiming (I mean other than voting you but that was for myriad reasons and not just for missing Rinto's slip/bait even if that was the genesis for most of it). We just pressured you for missing something we thought you should see. Which is the same as you are doing with the added risk of town PRs wouldn't know the wording of your PM and react to it appropriately. Whereas the risk I was worried about was town PRs being named characters and outing themselves in response to Lamby's flavor claim and Rinto's partial flavor claim.
May 25, 2017 5:43 PM

Dec 2016
Breaking my own word but we said rolefishing because only VTs would get what you were trying to say if it's useful at all to be using it. Town PRs and Scum would be equally entrapped by it.
May 25, 2017 6:00 PM

Nov 2008
Freakin Rinto claimed too early wth. I am not protecting grrr

May 25, 2017 6:02 PM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
I'll take the bait.

Is it his early, unprompted claim? What's bothering me is we haven't had a counterclaim or anyone pushing on him by the end of the day, which suggests that there isn't a secret informative role lurking around that knows he's lying.
May 25, 2017 6:07 PM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
I'll take the bait.

Is it his early, unprompted claim? What's bothering me is we haven't had a counterclaim or anyone pushing on him by the end of the day, which suggests that there isn't a secret informative role lurking around that knows he's lying.
I'll explain later. I need to read more and figure out if my theory is true.

May 25, 2017 6:18 PM

Aug 2014
@Floofs has replaced @Wyndz. Please welcome them into the game.
May 25, 2017 6:21 PM

Aug 2014
And with that, I have no more people needing to be replaced.
May 25, 2017 6:28 PM

Nov 2008
CP is confirmed town so I will not protect him.

EDIT: actually it is NAI. Mafia are most likely informed too.
DenjaXMay 25, 2017 6:31 PM

May 25, 2017 6:34 PM

Dec 2016
DenjaX said:

I asked Penta and got a straight answer mafia are aware town are zombies. I suggest everyone do the same and we pretend pages 4-7 never happened.
May 25, 2017 6:36 PM

May 2012
Togs said:
Here is a random selection of early posts from Wyz in the last game, where he was town:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1614195&show=100#msg50735177

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1614195&show=100#msg50739786

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1614195&show=150#msg50740724

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1614195&show=250#msg50751056

I don’t read too much into the Abu vote because.. in the very last game he also voted Abu who then flipped scum, so from his pov the vote makes sense to me.

Tbh looking at your other points, I’m sorry but I’m not too convinced it makes him scum.. he also discussed mostly mechanics early on in the last game, and seemed to me to be more focused on defending himself then really looking for someone. I honestly feel like I’d need more to agree with your scumread. I can’t really focus completely right now though so if you see some stark difference with his Egg posts that I don’t, I’m willing to listen.
You are correct that Wyndz early play here is similar to their early play in the previous game, though I think they were much more engaged. But I guess I can see disengagement as a result of irl and thread atmosphere. Ugh, back to the null pile. >:(

If they don't get modkilled, this is still a good place for pressure, imo because there isn't enough to get a decent read in the other direction either.
May 25, 2017 6:37 PM

Nov 2008
Grapefruit21 said:

I asked Penta and got a straight answer mafia are aware town are zombies. I suggest everyone do the same and we pretend pages 4-7 never happened.
You sure you want me to ignore it? Lamby claimed Yuki Takeya. Don't you think thered be some juicy reactions here to gather?

May 25, 2017 6:43 PM

Nov 2008
what's with the voting system? What does the number signify?

May 25, 2017 6:49 PM

Dec 2016
DenjaX said:
Grapefruit21 said:

You sure you want me to ignore it? Lamby claimed Yuki Takeya. Don't you think thered be some juicy reactions here to gather?

Okay ignoring it was bad hyperbole. Yes it's worth reading through that and there probably worth digging into. But I'm not going to at this stage. I am going to take a break and not reread overNight.
May 25, 2017 6:56 PM

Dec 2014

DenjaX said:

Not that I want protection nor do I care that u view me as NAI. But pls tell me what's the rationale behind your first sentence. "He's confirmed town, let the maf have at him" like what?
May 25, 2017 6:57 PM

Dec 2014
@PentaFlare permission to delete awkward triple post. Internet problems.
May 25, 2017 7:40 PM

Nov 2008
CorruptedPurity said:

Not that I want protection nor do I care that u view me as NAI. But pls tell me what's the rationale behind your first sentence. "He's confirmed town, let the maf have at him" like what?
Whoever voted Rinto don't deserve protection. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

May 25, 2017 7:45 PM

Aug 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
@PentaFlare permission to delete awkward triple post. Internet problems.

Go ahead. Deleting duplicate posts is the only acceptable use of deleting.
May 25, 2017 7:47 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
FoS on
aa-dono. Grapefruit1, CorruptedPurity, and Lam-B
I doubt that all of you are scum. I doubt that two of you are. So I will ask you 4 to find a better line of play moving forward because I am not liking this flavor play BS you guys tried to pull. It's an attempt to break the game early and isn't even fun. Try some BA @CorruptedPurity.

If this continues I will replace out because you all are not making this game fun trying to break it open in the first day. Again I have faith in penta to make a game that cannot be broken in this way so if you guys mislynch town for it I will be highly upset and the fire and venom that comes of my keyboard will not be taken back. I'll risk being banned because town needs to get their shit together. For real!
o crap. I have bad news for you.... I am now here and I will most likely capitalize on that and you know that already xDD That's just how I roll

May 25, 2017 7:59 PM

May 2012
Grapefruit21 said:
DenjaX said:

I've checked in with Penta as well and he said that the mafia have been given sample town role PMs. This of course means that knowing town flavor is completely NAI, not just the zombie stuff. Also, Logic is not 100% cleared for claiming villager because the scum would have been told about the title if they asked.

So uh,

I think I'm going to reread this fiasco and maybe look through his posts in Alcatraz to see if I can spot anything.

Edit: spelling
GruffinMay 25, 2017 8:05 PM
May 25, 2017 7:59 PM

Feb 2015
19 pages......
May 25, 2017 8:08 PM

Nov 2008
I actually buy logic's take against grapefruit

Vote: Grapefruit21

May 25, 2017 8:19 PM

Jan 2010
@AbuHumaid are you still with us?

May 25, 2017 8:19 PM

Nov 2008
Suzune-chan said:

Oh, forgot Rinto in that post from Corrupted CorruptedPurity who has ever heard of a one shot self doc...that is blows my mind. Why wouldn't the host just say you can target yourself once. It's a claim that is so bizarre it wants your attention which probably means it's fake.
Good catch. :) I might be able to self-protect many times :D

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (36) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.