Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 20, 2019 4:17 AM

May 2017
the show failed to make me feel any empathy for the female characters. they are all so super bland and uninteresting I don't care about them at all. The last 2 episodes have been very very mediocre to say it nicely.
Oct 20, 2019 10:37 AM

Mar 2016
Hishiro was actually very sociable when she was way younger, it's only because of the constant transfer of school that made her personality goes numb like this.

Kariu is a mess of a girl, the epitome of teenage problems. All big dramas in this show so far are related to her. But it always ends well, after some real painful effort to get things straight. Thanks to the partial combination of everyone and especially Hishiro along with Kaizaki, Kariu got her head out of her ass and played her well deserved volleyball tournament with Tama. Finally...

Dec 4, 2019 4:15 PM

Apr 2015
Man, this show just keeps doing very small things to win me over.

I loved how Hishiro specifically contextualized her wanting to see Rena go to the game as a "selfish desire". I've always thought about how ironic it is that, in bad situations related to a single individual's own life, people tend to think you picking the solution that is unfavorable to the most people is "selfish", when really these situations are extremely personal and only for the individual to decide and thus by that line of thinking it is selfish for others to push their will onto you by wanting you to pick the solution that least inconveniences them emotionally. Of course in this scenario that wasn't a source of conflict though, because all three of their "selfish desires" coincided. But it was nice to see some thoughtful contextualization of that mindset.

Also, seeing the possible outcome of them losing, and the implications of that after all this conflict around Rena showing up to the game was REALLY cool, and I didn't think the show would delve into that. Though, i'm not sure if they actually ended up losing (?).

Though, I will say, I was ok with Rena because she felt at least a little realistic, but some of that good will was broken during the first scene of this episode. Lol, just ... kinda dragging it out, but it ended up leading to some cool character moments so eh.
AngryAlchemistDec 4, 2019 4:22 PM
observing a woman's body
Dec 7, 2019 4:50 PM

Mar 2014
Rena is just so boring and annoying, what started off interesting turned into some boring generic school drama show.
Apr 3, 2020 2:44 PM

Nov 2019
Kariu is annoying. I thought that her first lesson when she faced Hishiro has changed her. But she is always jealous and blaming the others. I do not like her character.
Jul 14, 2020 8:34 AM

May 2018
Hishiro looks much better with her hair laid down like that
Aug 21, 2020 8:49 AM

Mar 2020
such a wholsome episode
“Life is a constant process of dying.”
Aug 23, 2020 8:57 PM

Jun 2020
WOW this show really dedicated THIS much time to kariu huh

on one hand clearly it did a good job playing out this drama & kariu's character is......for a lack of better world well-written to the point i really couldn't stand her & had to watch in 1.5x speed.... i don't know if i want to rate this down because she really affected my enjoyment

everyone else is great tho, she's so lucky they were all there for her if this were IRL during high school i'd think 90% of people would not bother with such a whiny girl. hope she treasures them!

sigh not really enjoying this as much as a i thought i would. they are taking too long to link up the premise with all this high school drama. it's kinda boring which is such a waste i do like the characters! also it's clearer now that hishiro is subject no.1? isn't that what yoake was referring to when says things are changing? since they alr know that kaizaki reacted well to the reLIFE but subject no.1 hasn't reacted/shown change for a year or something

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Nov 15, 2020 2:02 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
While I see the possibility of it happening, being alienated because you’re just too good? I think a more realistic scenario would be to be popular and praised for your skill

Also why again did she choose a prep school that is not huge on sports? Won’t that make her skill stand out even more and alienate her even further? I’d think that a school that has a big focus on sports would be better since she would be around more people with her level of skill and passion; right??

W/e just a nitpick of mine I’m still really enjoying this more than I expected. Two older individuals who may have lived troubled, messed up lives, urging a younger individual not to mess up hers.
BetaMaleUltraNov 15, 2020 2:23 AM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 25, 2021 8:23 AM

Jul 2019
Finally, the random drama is over.

I can't get over Hishiro's past, it was so sad :(

At least everyone is back together now, something to treasure too.
Feb 11, 2021 6:21 AM

Jul 2017
Hishiro was great this episode, good to see her communicate her feelings out towards Rena to repair her friendship with Tamarai and play one last volleyball match together in high school. They lost but when it comes to bonding with each other, it was a win there, especially for Hishiro who was hugged by both of them. Kaizaki helping Hishiro grow and develop, who in turn helping people out on her own will is pretty sweet, even if the content for this particular arc was a bit rushed and not really that amazing to say the least.
Jan 6, 2022 11:18 AM

Aug 2021
oh my god i wanted to murder both of them this episode i swear they deserved the loss lmao
Mar 17, 2022 10:19 AM
Jul 2018
What a life lesson there told by Hishiro.
"Will you leave things be and lose things and never get them back again?" Apparently what happened to me.

I'm happy that they finally made up with each other, both Kariu and Tamarai. I'm so glad that everyone was happy, Hishiro too.
Aug 22, 2022 1:17 PM

Mar 2019
I'm surprised they still lost the match, but I liked that. I just love how Kariu knows how bad she is as a person but still won't do anything about it.

Still wish all this drama wasn't a thing in the first place, even if it's to give character development to Honoka, which I like. With how short this anime is, they probably have to skip a lot of important things.

Nevertheless, good ending.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Nov 4, 2022 8:42 PM
Sep 2022
was about to drop this because of this annoying kariu. glad i'm not alone getting triggered.
Jan 27, 2023 1:12 PM
Feb 2022
A pesar de que perdieron, Karyu y su amiga se reconciliaron, y se han prometido seguir jugando juntas en la universidad. En cierta forma, todo termino bien.
Jun 1, 2023 6:10 PM

Jul 2016
Hishiro getting more and more dead when she introduced herself as she grew up was so sad lmao. And wow looks really pretty with her hair down.

A nice conclusion overall tho I can't help what Honoka could've been if she just went to a powerhouse school.
Jun 12, 2023 4:30 PM
Dec 2020
Women, amirite fellas?
Nov 4, 2023 9:37 PM

Oct 2022
I really like how they panicked when Kaizaki and the others were about to leave xD and not some bullshit where they just disappear.
UndefeatedBahamut
Dec 3, 2023 9:01 PM
Jun 2022
All That Build Up & They Made Them Lose Lmao.
Dec 15, 2023 7:54 AM
Nov 2023
Rena being weird as usual. SHe's just like me fr
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jun 28, 2016

522 by amirsayeed »»
Jun 17, 3:50 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jun 27, 2016

114 by amirsayeed »»
Jun 15, 11:17 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2016

207 by satorugirl »»
May 16, 6:06 PM

» Moving to manga after season 1?

TechniqueGod - Mar 15

13 by Xionrave »»
Mar 26, 9:20 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Jun 27, 2016

90 by Miki42 »»
Jan 7, 10:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.