Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 31, 2016 2:42 AM

Jun 2014
Shocked no thread has been created yet..!

- Teddy Bridgewater may of had a season ending injury. Damn.

- No Brady for weeks 1-4

- Calvin Johnson will be on dancing with the stars.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 1, 2016 1:21 PM

Jun 2008
- Lions will still suck.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Sep 1, 2016 2:00 PM
Feb 2014
Kagami said:

- No Brady for weeks 1-4

Had a thread but I'll let you take ownership for the main.

First for Fuck Colin Kaepernick
Sep 1, 2016 2:47 PM

Jun 2014
Nico- said:
Kagami said:

- No Brady for weeks 1-4

Colin really didn't need this drama. The guy was already in danger of being retired by 32.
Sep 1, 2016 6:35 PM

Jun 2014
Perriman is finally playing.
Sep 1, 2016 7:07 PM

Jun 2014
Welcome to NE Mingo. No fear man, we will get you more than 4 wins a season.
Sep 1, 2016 7:13 PM
Feb 2014
Kagami said:
Nico- said:

Colin really didn't need this drama. The guy was already in danger of being retired by 32.

Wearing pig cop socks sure is cute. Overprivileged faggot will be out of the league by next year if he keeps this shit up.
Sep 1, 2016 7:41 PM

Jun 2016
With Jordy Nelson now back in, looking for a Packer division title this year to make up for that shit last year.
The football field isn't the only place where you could use a good line.
Sep 1, 2016 7:55 PM

Jun 2014
Nico- said:
Kagami said:

Wearing pig cop socks sure is cute. Overprivileged faggot will be out of the league by next year if he keeps this shit up.

49ers should keep him two more years to avoid controversy.

Bet ya Colin would use "they released me due to my stance and views and are racist"
Sep 2, 2016 12:16 AM

Jun 2008
I'm pretty sure we had a thread....

Who cares though...

I ain't gonna lie, I'm thoroughly enjoying the Keapernick drama.

Even the fucking White House had something to say about it!

Personally, I think his "activism" is dumb.

BUT, I am a bit shocked how much this is offending people.

So he doesn't want to stand for the National Anthem...big fucking deal.

Can't wait for week 1 and everyone outside of San Francisco to boo the shit outta him.

That's gonna be very amusing.
Sep 8, 2016 5:49 PM
Feb 2014
Bumping! Football is back!! Here's to another great season and a Seahawks Super Bowl victory 5 months from now.

In the meantime, go Broncos (fuck the Panthers desu)
AqutanSep 8, 2016 6:44 PM
Sep 8, 2016 6:05 PM

Jun 2014
Nico- said:
Bumping! Football is back!! Here's to another great season and a Seahawks Super Bowl victory 5 months from now.

In the meantime, go Broncos

Quote my post after the AFCCG and NFCCG. Its going to be a SB 49 rematch this year. Patriots versus Seahawks and win or lose Brady's last SB.
Sep 8, 2016 6:09 PM
Feb 2014
Kagami said:
Nico- said:

In the meantime, go Broncos

Quote my post after the AFCCG and NFCCG. Its going to be a SB 49 rematch this year. Patriots versus Seahawks and win or lose Brady's last SB.

Actually would like to see that tbh.

But we win so we get dynasty distinction.

Man, the AFC sucks this year looking at it.
Sep 8, 2016 6:12 PM

Feb 2009
Looking forward to the Packers season. They didnt really add anyone outside of a new tight end Jared Cook, but are getting Jordy Nelson back so that should help the pass game and not have to rely on Adams as much. Losing Josh Sitton for literally nothing at the cut down day still shocks me, hes not what he used to be but is still better then the reserve linemen that are replacing him.... and they get no compensatory pick that they wouldve gotten had he left in free agency next year.

Pats and Panthers would be the front runners in my mind with GB, Seattle and Pitt as the next level of teams.
Sep 8, 2016 6:17 PM
Feb 2014
baboon said:
Looking forward to the Packers season. They didnt really add anyone outside of a new tight end Jared Cook, but are getting Jordy Nelson back so that should help the pass game and not have to rely on Adams as much. Losing Josh Sitton for literally nothing at the cut down day still shocks me, hes not what he used to be but is still better then the reserve linemen that are replacing him.... and they get no compensatory pick that they wouldve gotten had he left in free agency next year.

Pats and Panthers would be the front runners in my mind with GB, Seattle and Pitt as the next level of teams.

Yeah why the fuck did you cut Sitton? He's a Pro Bowler, I would have been all over him but it looks like the Bears snatched him in due time.

We have to play you guys at Lambeau again, ugh :/
Sep 8, 2016 6:22 PM

Feb 2009
Nico- said:

Yeah why the fuck did you cut Sitton? He's a Pro Bowler, I would have been all over him but it looks like the Bears snatched him in due time.

Probably to develop the younger backups and sign the other FAs at the end of the year like Lang and Bakhtiari, but yeah it seemed wasteful to just cut him. The org keeps a tight lid on everything behind the scenes so its really tough to get real reasons on shit like this.

I know its in December so I hope it snows alot that day when they play Seattle :D
Sep 8, 2016 6:24 PM

Jun 2014
Nico- said:
Kagami said:

Actually would like to see that tbh.

But we win so we get dynasty distinction.

Man, the AFC sucks this year looking at it.

Actually, I hope the Patriots beat the Seahawks so you guys can understand how it feels to lose two SBs to one team.

The AFC sucks mad dog poo. With the Patriots being as stacked as they are and with Tom Brady being fired up this season... a trip to SB 51 feels likely unless Jimmy G starts 0-4.
Sep 8, 2016 6:25 PM
Feb 2014
baboon said:
Nico- said:

Probably to develop the younger backups and sign the other FAs at the end of the year like Lang and Bakhtiari, but yeah it seemed wasteful to just cut him. The org keeps a tight lid on everything behind the scenes so its really tough to get real reasons on shit like this.

I know its in December so I hope it snows alot that day when they play Seattle :D

With La Nina well on the way, it might just happen tbh

Good for our running game!
Sep 8, 2016 6:27 PM
Feb 2014
The Siemian circlejerk is officially underway btw
Sep 8, 2016 6:31 PM

Jun 2014
I think its time for Tony Romo to retire. Though, I doubt he'll have a choice soon and have a gut feeling he's gone in two years.
Sep 8, 2016 6:32 PM
Feb 2014
Kagami said:
I think its time for Tony Romo to retire. Though, I doubt he'll have a choice soon and have a gut feeling he's gone in two years.

Dak Attack will be the Boys full-time starter in 2017. Romo's pretty much done as it is.

Edit: New Nationwide commercial is balls. Where are you chicken parm
Sep 8, 2016 6:34 PM

Feb 2009
Kagami said:

True, lots of injury history on a mediocre quarterback... time for them to move on.
That whole organization can move to the CFL while they're at it.
Sep 8, 2016 6:36 PM

Jun 2014
Nico- said:
Kagami said:

Dak Attack will be the Boys full-time starter in 2017. Romo's pretty much done as it is.

Yeah dude. Romo likely only had 2-3 years left and his newest injury carved another a 1-2 years off. With as injury prone he is and seeing he is over 35... its not looking good for Romo.
Sep 8, 2016 6:41 PM
Feb 2014
baboon said:
Kagami said:

True, lots of injury history on a mediocre quarterback... time for them to move on.

Not sure if mediocre, but he tends to play like he's mediocre when it counts.

And the Cowboys are this year's clown show provided they keep losing games. If not, that should be the 49ers as they should be.

Edit: Killa Cam this drive for a reason. Also, Olsen is too stronk
Sep 8, 2016 6:44 PM
Feb 2014
SUPERCAM DAT HOE

-----------------
Sep 8, 2016 6:47 PM

Feb 2009
Think Cam will repeat as MVP?

In other news it's Tebow Time in New York... Mets gave him a 100k signing bonus :X for instructional/rookie league contract. Not bad for a quick workout, get that money.
Sep 8, 2016 6:48 PM
Feb 2014
baboon said:
Think Cam will repeat as MVP?

In other news it's Tebow Time in New York... Mets gave him a 100k signing bonus :X for instructional/rookie league contract. Not bad for a quick workout, get that money.

MVP this year will be Antonio Brown or Von Miller
Sep 8, 2016 6:49 PM

Mar 2013
I feel so bad for my 9er's.
We definitely don't deserve this.

Just gonna throw out a quote I read in an article before but can't remember who exactly said it;
"Having 2 starting qb's means having no qb"
On top of that, we just lost Miller and plenty of other valuable resources.

Brace yourselves 49er fans.
Happy Halloween
Sep 8, 2016 6:50 PM

Mar 2013
That aside, Go Panthers
Happy Halloween
Sep 8, 2016 6:52 PM
Feb 2014
PDot19 said:

Just gonna throw out a quote I read in an article before but can't remember who exactly said it;

>Kaepernick regresses in 2014
>Team completely dismantles itself after Harbaugh quits
>Gabbert becomes the starter in 2015
>Meme coach and meme system in 2016
>Gabbert is still the starting QB
>Kaepernick will sit for the anthem 16 games in 2016

really makes you think
Sep 8, 2016 6:53 PM

Jun 2014
baboon said:
Kagami said:

As average as his career has been and for all the hate he gets, man I feel bad for Romo. The guy had a good 2014-2015 season and I bet you his team at least ends 11-5 if Romo never goes down and they get a playoff birth. The guy was potentially in the best years of his career and could of had a memorable last three seasons (2014-2017) and an outside shot at a NFCCG birth somewhere in there. His team has fallen apart though and its back to the gutter.
Sep 8, 2016 6:54 PM

Mar 2013
Nico- said:
PDot19 said:

>Kaepernick regresses in 2014
>Team completely dismantles itself after Harbaugh quits
>Gabbert becomes the starter in 2015
>Meme coach and meme system in 2016
>Gabbert is still the starting QB

really makes you think
We've seen this system several times before.

The 49ers just put the icing on the top.
Happy Halloween
Sep 8, 2016 6:57 PM

Feb 2009
PDot19 said:

Yeah whats up with Miller? That guy just lost his mind according the Yahoo article.
Sep 8, 2016 6:58 PM

Jun 2014
PDot19 said:

The 49ers exploded and it was a circus to watch... This team was great for at least three seasons and Kap WAS a Sb QB.

I think the 49ers should of stuck with Kap. Sure, he had some regression. Though, so did Cam Newton during his 7 win season. I would of stuck with Kap for two more seasons due to his prior success.
Sep 8, 2016 7:01 PM

Mar 2013
Honestly I get an odd feeling that Miller will perform some ray rice type of gimmick where he boasts some outrageous proposal in hopes to recover his completely broken career
Happy Halloween
Sep 8, 2016 7:02 PM
Feb 2014
PDot19 said:
Honestly I get an odd feeling that Miller will perform some ray rice type of gimmick where he boasts some outrageous proposal in hopes to recover his completely broken career

He got like 7 felonies though, probably not going to happen. Why beat up an old guy anyways? God damn.
Sep 8, 2016 7:02 PM

Mar 2013
Kagami said:
PDot19 said:

The 49ers exploded and it was a circus to watch... This team was great for at least three seasons and Kap WAS a Sb QB.

I think the 49ers should of stuck with Kap. Sure, he had some regression. Though, so did Cam Newton during his 7 win season. I would of stuck with Kap for two more seasons due to his prior success.
Harubaugh leaving the 49er's was the start of Kaeps degression.
He gave him confidence as a leader. Once he left, Colin wasn't leader material anymore.
Happy Halloween
Sep 8, 2016 7:03 PM

Mar 2013
Nico- said:
PDot19 said:

He got like 7 felonies though, probably not going to happen. Why beat up an old guy anyways? God damn.
All those pro-bowl performances come at a cost.

Brain damage.

Or just EXTREMELY drunk
Happy Halloween
Sep 8, 2016 7:09 PM
Feb 2014
PDot19 said:
Nico- said:

Brain damage.

Or just EXTREMELY drunk

Dude may have been one of the most annoying 49ers to face in the day.

Guy's messed up though. Think he's been arrested other times before.
Sep 8, 2016 7:13 PM

Mar 2013
Nico- said:
PDot19 said:

Brain damage.

Or just EXTREMELY drunk

Dude may have been one of the most annoying 49ers to face in the day.

Guy's messed up though. Think he's been arrested other times before.
He was the closest the 49er's had to being a leader for the defensive unit as well.

Yea I've heard he's had some issues with law before.
This one made certain that he's done for.
Happy Halloween
Sep 8, 2016 7:15 PM

Jun 2014
PDot19 said:
Kagami said:

He gave him confidence as a leader. Once he left, Colin wasn't leader material anymore.

I remember telling @Nico how shocked I was to see Harubaugh leave. The guy was a great HC and knew how to win. I feel bad because if Harubaugh stuck around, Kap and HIS 49ers would still be playoff threats.

The Seahawks ended up becoming what the 49ers should of been.
Sep 8, 2016 7:16 PM

Mar 2013
All of that being said, I'ts still my duty as a loyal fan to have what little faith available that they'l prove everyone wrong.
Happy Halloween
Sep 8, 2016 7:18 PM

Mar 2013
Kagami said:
PDot19 said:

I remember telling @Nico how shocked I was to see Harubaugh leave. The guy was a great HC and knew how to win. I feel bad because if Harubaugh stuck around, Kap and HIS 49ers would still be playoff threats.

The Seahawks ended up becoming what the 49ers should of been.
It was thanks to the fact that many of the 9er players were too pansy to have Harbaugh and his strict football philosophy for another year.

I mean, to be fair, some of the players cofessed to not being allowed to use their phones on plane due to it being a distraction.
Not gonna lie, that is p bad.
Happy Halloween
Sep 8, 2016 7:20 PM

Feb 2009
PDot19 said:
All of that being said, I'ts still my duty as a loyal fan to have what little faith available that they'l prove everyone wrong.

Yeah seems like a tough climb in the West with Seattle and Arizona holding strong.
Wonder if the Rams will ever make a push soon. Gurley too good for a team to suck.
Sep 8, 2016 7:22 PM

Jun 2014
Breaking Rumor: Marshawn Lynch might be considering a comeback. @Nico
Sep 8, 2016 7:27 PM
Feb 2014
Kagami said:

pls come back shawn

erbody @ the vmac miss u fam
Sep 8, 2016 7:31 PM

Jun 2014
Nico- said:
Kagami said:

pls come back shawn

erbody @ the vmac miss u fam

It'd be huge and I think Lynch could still have two more elite years in him.
Sep 8, 2016 8:00 PM
Feb 2014
kelvin fucking shit up left and right
Sep 8, 2016 8:51 PM

Jun 2014
These were biased refs and this game was rigged for Denver.

No way any neutral ref allowed all these helmet to helmet shots on Cam. Typical NFL.
Sep 8, 2016 8:57 PM
Feb 2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EAT SHIT $CAM

LACES OUT
>LACES OUT
LACES OUT
>LACES OUT
LACES OUT
>LACES OUT
LACES OUT
>LACES OUT
LACES OUT
>LACES OUT
LACES OUT
>LACES OUT
LACES OUT
>LACES OUT
LACES OUT
>LACES OUT
LACES OUT
>LACES OUT
LACES OUT
>LACES OUT
LACES OUT
>LACES OUT
LACES OUT
>LACES OUT
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.