Forum Settings
Forums

Signature Design Updated - Check It Out V2

New
Pages (134) « First ... « 132 133 [134]
Sep 3, 2020 6:27 PM

Jan 2020
Anyone willing to kindly make me a signature? I would love one.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2020 8:09 PM

Feb 2019

Just going to share my past 2 signatures for the fun of it. I feel like I'm peaking myself with every signature but who knows, still have lots of learn.
Oct 2, 2020 8:30 PM

Jul 2020
whoops redid my sig and it took way longer than it really should

HYPED for Monster Hunter Rise! (wish March 26th would come sooner)

---------------------------------------------------------------

I regret to inform you I'm actually terrible at monster hunter lmao
Oct 3, 2020 11:11 AM

Aug 2007
First time posting here! I felt inspired after watching Adventure time and decided it would be a wholesome theme for a signature. Pretty happy with the result, but damn i'm struggling with the typography
-Grimstride-Oct 3, 2020 11:14 AM
Oct 14, 2020 2:24 AM

May 2012
First time posting here as well. I dont have anything to do, so decided to jazz up my signature. As anyone can see, I take my username quite seriously lol
Oct 16, 2020 8:11 PM

Aug 2009

Can't say that I expected to get two signatures and two profiles out of one wall.

Oct 18, 2020 3:18 PM

Apr 2018

Just made this today, I think it looks nice :)

Get Louder than Words ~The Story of a Field Trip, a personal project of mine, on Steam!
Oct 19, 2020 1:47 AM
Jul 2018
and here I thought there is not much to making signatures other than cropping and resizing
Oct 19, 2020 3:34 PM

Apr 2018
FacelessVixen said:
Finally, someone other than myself posting things.

Might as well leave this here as well:

Nice music on that tutorial ;) \m/

Get Louder than Words ~The Story of a Field Trip, a personal project of mine, on Steam!
Oct 20, 2020 8:15 AM

Feb 2015
Surox said:

Just to give criticism, my only issue here is the text's far up which doesn't sit well with me, especially if you still have plenty of space below. You can still put it somewhere in the middle beside the render, balancing it out so it would be more pleasing to see and make this a better signature.
Oct 21, 2020 11:23 AM

Apr 2018
Konradikon said:
Surox said:

Just to give criticism, my only issue here is the text's far up which doesn't sit well with me, especially if you still have plenty of space below. You can still put it somewhere in the middle beside the render, balancing it out so it would be more pleasing to see and make this a better signature.

I honestly prefer the text on top, I've tried different positions and it seems off to me

Oct 22, 2020 12:31 AM

Feb 2015
Surox said:
Konradikon said:

I honestly prefer the text on top, I've tried different positions and it seems off to me

The "ft. SUROX" part is probably what's making it seem off which I should've explicitly mentioned in my previous post, as it does look disjointed from the rest.

How I would figure it out in this case is to put it on the right side instead, still below the main text as you've also done here. That way, there'll be some oneness going on, since it's now "connected" with the two main focus here.

Some visual examples of what I'm trying to suggest here are these two signatures. Notice how they also did their texts here:

With the exception of the only issue that I have here this time, this version is not as bad as it looks if you ask me.
Oct 22, 2020 8:16 AM

Apr 2018
Konradikon said:
Surox said:

The "ft. SUROX" part is probably what's making it seem off which I should've explicitly mentioned in my previous post, as it does look disjointed from the rest.

How I would figure it out in this case is to put it on the right side instead, still below the main text as you've also done here. That way, there'll be some oneness going on, since it's now "connected" with the two main focus here.

Some visual examples of what I'm trying to suggest here are these two signatures. Notice how they also did their texts here:

With the exception of the only issue that I have here this time, this version is not as bad as it looks if you ask me.

I see what you mean, but I don't think that's what particularly bothered me. Having the text on top left soem space for the main render and effects to stand out, while the text wasn't too pronounced since it was on top of darker colors and off to the side, but was still very visible. Having it next to the main focus made it stand out too much for my taste, I think.

As I see it, you have a very nice signature with the text just next to the main render, but it looks quite nice to me because you integrated it well. I didn't integrate it enough into the whole design, so I'll keep it off to the side, I think it looks better that way :)

Oct 23, 2020 8:12 PM

Aug 2009
Might as well repost this here.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vg51q88i9cfq5e6/Oozora_Subaru.psd/file

Surox said:
FacelessVixen said:
Finally, someone other than myself posting things.

https://www.deviantart.com/facelessvixen/art/Zero-Two-853295907

Might as well leave this here as well:

https://youtu.be/S-lN1om863s

Nice music on that tutorial ;) \m/

I guess a timelapse can count as a tutorial if you reduce the playback speed.

Still, thanks. Figured that The Black Dahlia Murder would mix well with "nice boat."

Oct 30, 2020 9:41 AM

Feb 2015

This is meant to be for another signature tutorial I was planning to make several years ago, but never realized due to time restraints.

I intended the design to be as simple as possible, so people can get the gist of working on C4D renders.
Dec 2, 2020 1:45 PM

Apr 2018
Konradikon said:

This is meant to be for another signature tutorial I was planning to make several years ago, but never realized due to time restraints.

I intended the design to be as simple as possible, so people can get the gist of working on C4D renders.

That's really nice, I dig the clean look. Reminds of the (good) signatures on gaming forums back in the day...

I made this today, after putting it off for so long. I'll be rocking it from now :)

Dec 3, 2020 12:23 AM

Feb 2010
@Surox Very nice work. Looks amazing!! :D
Dec 3, 2020 3:48 AM

Apr 2018
Shishio-kun said:
@Surox Very nice work. Looks amazing!! :D

Thanks for the feedback mate :)

Dec 7, 2020 11:08 PM

Aug 2009

Figured that I'd get something done before I fall into a Cyberpunk 2077 k-hole.

Edit 12/8/20:

Another one.

Edit 12/9/20:

Another one.

FacelessVixenDec 8, 2020 9:53 PM

Dec 8, 2020 1:38 AM

Feb 2010
FacelessVixen said:

Wow always so amazing 😍 the colors!
Dec 27, 2020 8:14 AM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
Just a bit of advice since I can't make my mind up on which is better: Border or no border?

Putting the border on has meant sacrificing some of the quality of the gifs - do you reckon it's worth it?

HendyDec 27, 2020 8:19 AM

🔥 🔥 🔥 . 阿良々木 暦, 傷 物 語 . 🔥 🔥 🔥
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Jan 6, 2021 12:23 PM

Jan 2021
Hi everyone. I was wondering if someone could help me with setting my signature. I tried going to the settings menu, signature, and tried deleting code written there and add [noparse][/noparse] but it didn`t work... Also tried uploading it directly to the site but that 90kb size limit is annoying... Help?

set by me
Jan 14, 2021 3:02 PM

Aug 2009

https://www.deviantart.com/facelessvixen/art/Don-t-Say-Lazy-V2-867133553

Because Mio and I have the same birthday.

Edit 1/26/21:
Welp. Time to keep editing my last past with stuff until someone posts again.

https://www.deviantart.com/facelessvixen/art/Justice-I-Believe-868301434

Yeah, I lost that GFX contest. No salt since I haven't been a signature boy since 2013.

Another one.

https://www.deviantart.com/facelessvixen/art/Hita-Senjougahara-2-868377172

@AntwanMantilla

Edit 1/27/21:
I apparently have to include DA links in case anyone actually wants to download these because I just noticed MAL's and imgur's image compression.
FacelessVixenJan 27, 2021 6:57 PM

Jan 27, 2021 11:10 AM

Apr 2018
FacelessRyan said:

Edit 12/8/20:

Another one.

Edit 12/9/20:

Another one.

FacelessRyan said:

Because Mio and I have the same birthday.

Edit 1/26/21:
Welp. Time to keep editing my last past with stuff until someone posts again.

Yeah, I lost that GFX contest. No salt since I haven't been a signature boy since 2013.

Another one.

Phenomenal as always :)

Made this recently :

Jan 27, 2021 2:48 PM
日野森雫

Apr 2019
made this recently:

✧ forum set by coziitsu ✧
Jan 27, 2021 3:31 PM
Jul 2018
Araberu said:
made this recently:

Great job!

But you could decrease the brightness just a little bit IMO.

removed-userJan 27, 2021 3:39 PM
Jul 26, 2021 10:32 AM

Mar 2020
Nice thread, I didnt know this existed. Shame its dead :(

Really nice work. Even though you use a lot of different techniques, effects and colours it manages to look coherent and not chaotic. However both renders stand out a lot, maybe its possible to blend them in some more? Im probably not the best person to critique other works though
Jul 26, 2021 7:39 PM

Aug 2009
@Shishio-kun: Thanks.

rinirax said:
Really nice work. Even though you use a lot of different techniques, effects and colours it manages to look coherent and not chaotic. However both renders stand out a lot, maybe its possible to blend them in some more? Im probably not the best person to critique other works though

I was probably more concerned about that when I mainly did forum signatures. But after 12 years of doing this, I'm pretty set in my ways and I just want my brain to go brrrr with the few shows and characters that are relevant to my interests.

Jul 27, 2021 2:14 AM

Mar 2020
FacelessVixen said:

rinirax said:

I was probably more concerned about that when I mainly did forum signatures. But after 12 years of doing this, I'm pretty set in my ways and I just want my brain to go brrrr with the few shows and characters that are relevant to my interests.

It's unfortunate you don't make signatures anymore. I had a look through your deviantart and the sigs you uploaded there look really good, even though they are like 10 years old.
Out of everything I've seen there my favs are probably zero two and astolfo. Are you working
on anything right now?
Jul 27, 2021 4:44 AM

Aug 2009
rinirax said:
FacelessVixen said:

It's unfortunate you don't make signatures anymore. I had a look through your deviantart and the sigs you uploaded there look really good, even though they are like 10 years old.
Out of everything I've seen there my favs are probably zero two and astolfo. Are you working
on anything right now?

I know you mean well, but the reason why I stopped working on dedicated signatures because they're too small to be used for anything other than self-promotion on forum sites, provided that said forum even supports signatures. The people that keep Enchanted Pixels going are great at keeping the GFX side of digital art making going, since not everyone is will to spend the time, effort and money for digital illustration and painting. But, unless I'm overlooking where they post their work, they all just work within the resolution restrictions for signatures, avatars, and MAL profiles, which is very disappointing because their designs make for desktop and phone wallpapers that would look better than mine. So, for better and for worse, I'm my best bet for working in 5120 x 2160 since no one else here goes for it despite my efforts to encourage them to have some foresight and think bigger than MAL over the years.

Aug 11, 2021 9:33 PM

Aug 2009
Still didn't watch. Still don't really plan to.

https://www.deviantart.com/facelessvixen/art/Rias-2-888553591

Oct 29, 2021 4:17 AM

Feb 2015
I feel like posting again, since it's already 11 years when I made this one. It wasn't obviously good, but my wanting to have a signature of my own and being at awe by the works of the GFX artists was enough reason to keep improving.

Thought from this look-back I'll try to reimagine it while keeping the essence of it, which is just hands-on experimentation regardless of the rough outcome. This is how it turned out:

I also made revisions on these two Aqua signatures. Felt they were a little flat and I was compelled to iron things out while trying to shake off the rust at the same time. You can click on them and see what they looked like before.

(^ Went ahead and added more lighting on this, which is my take on what seems to be the staple on Enchanted Pixels. Lots of talented artists there and it's always a treat what they'd come up next.)

And another Aqua signature I forgot to include in my previous post lol

@FacelessRyan Gorgeous blend of the render and the background overall; they meshed well together. Rias looking vogue and dangerous here.
Oct 31, 2021 7:29 AM

Feb 2015

Been at this since last week...

Initially, I was going for the style of the album covers of Impulse! Records and Blue Note, but I decided to just wing it through and through.

Aerith Gainsborough renders by Crussong (via DeviantArt) and whoever did the other one on the Final Fantasy wiki.
Jan 17, 2022 10:48 PM

Aug 2009
Starting off the new year as a true man of culture:

Edit 1/19/22:

Alternate "underwear" version:
https://www.deviantart.com/facelessvixen/art/Satsuki-Shiho-Underwear-904380840

@Konradikon: Thanks.

Really liking Aerith. Got a link to a bigger version?
FacelessVixenJan 19, 2022 5:46 PM

Jan 19, 2022 11:42 PM
Mar 2021
How do I make this smaller?

Jan 20, 2022 6:54 AM

Jan 2021
Pepopowitz_I said:

go to ezgif.com, click resize, upload it, and set the height to 150 pixels. 150 pixels is the maximum height for an image in a signature.

チュブリツァ

Jan 21, 2022 11:19 PM
Mar 2021
chubritsa said:
Pepopowitz_I said:

go to ezgif.com, click resize, upload it, and set the height to 150 pixels. 150 pixels is the maximum height for an image in a signature.

Thank You! I appreciate it!
Feb 23, 2022 10:13 PM

Feb 2015

Had a creative block for about a month until I needed to scrap the original idea for another Aerith signature, since it was going nowhere. The idea being that it resembles a banknote à la Swiss Franc/Australian Dollar.

So, I went with something that both pleases and hurts the eyes that twistedly captures the saying of the Persian sages in ages past. I think it came out okay.

Aerith Gainsborough render by Doranboltz on DeviantArt

@FacelessVixen: Never thought I'd see a Kase Daiki art in this thread.

And 1200x600 is already the bigger version of the signature, I'm afraid.
Mar 7, 2022 1:35 PM

Aug 2009
Didn't mean to also use Sakamata like @TheZilla, but who wears it better?

NSFW

Konradikon said:
Never thought I'd see a Kase Daiki art in this thread.

2022 is Lewd Year 2. ...at least as lewd as DeviantArt will let me be.

Konradikon said:
And 1200x600 is already the bigger version of the signature, I'm afraid.

Oh... Bummer.

Mar 7, 2022 8:07 PM

Feb 2019
Oho... Sakamata gang I see. That's a very nice signature you have there.
Mar 8, 2022 8:31 PM

Aug 2009
@TheZilla: ...If by "signature" you mean "5120 x 2160 desktop wallpaper that I can't image code post because Sakamata's nipples are showing, but provided a mature content flaged DeviantArt link to within a spoiler of my previous post in order to stay within MAL's terms of service because I'm too lazy to create a censored version," then thanks.

Mar 9, 2022 6:35 AM

Feb 2010
Konradikon said:

Initially, I was going for the style of the album covers of Impulse! Records and Blue Note, but I decided to just wing it through and through.

Aerith Gainsborough renders by Crussong (via DeviantArt) and whoever did the other one on the Final Fantasy wiki.

Beautiful!! 😍😍😍
Mar 10, 2022 9:48 PM

Feb 2015
Shishio-kun said:
Konradikon said:

Beautiful!! 😍😍😍

Ayy yo, much appreciated, man!
Jun 8, 2022 9:37 PM
Jun 9, 2022 12:43 AM

Mar 2021

Rem has never appealed to me...

Until now! You really know how to make them look good, my guy!
Jun 16, 2022 9:52 PM

Dec 2019
I made this one today featuring one of my favorite unofficial mascots: Wikipe-tan. I made it using Gimp, it's my first time making a signature lol. Critique is very much appreciated as I would like to get better at this :D

Jul 18, 2022 12:19 PM

Aug 2009
I hate Premiere, but it's been a while.

Edit 7/26/22:

Forgot to post the finished product. Whoops.

https://www.deviantart.com/facelessvixen/art/Ryofu-Vewsion-3-922927606

@GenshinRosaria: Would have said "Thanks" sooner, but, you know, character limit, and NoLife is usually on my ass about filler.

...And of course most people went for the nude version.
FacelessVixenJul 26, 2022 8:06 PM

Pages (134) « First ... « 132 133 [134]

More topics from this board

» Looking to Spruce up my About me Design

TheSunLife - Yesterday

4 by BitChilly »»
11 hours ago

» 2024 Fantasy Anime Bingo!! - YT Video

inolzia - Yesterday

0 by inolzia »»
Yesterday, 10:05 AM

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

437 by sharokirima »»
Sep 26, 4:51 PM

» 【 ART THREAD 】Let's share our art! ‪‪❤︎‬

mewmewforever - Aug 30

35 by Fario-P »»
Sep 25, 10:01 AM

» Konomi Yuzuhara "Amaloli" (To Heart 2)

MasterTasuke - Sep 24

0 by MasterTasuke »»
Sep 24, 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.