Signature Design Updated - Check It Out V2

New
Pages (134) « First ... « 131 132 [133] 134 »
Aug 2, 2017 7:29 AM

Apr 2011
New set. What do you guys think?

Ionasal said:
Made a random signature while messing around in GIMP. :x

It looks really messy. The flow is all over the place, not to mention the text commands more attention than the render. You should try going through some tutorials on basics like flow, focal point, text. blending, etc...
Aug 2, 2017 7:59 AM
Jun 2015
yhunata said:

Ionasal said:

It looks really messy. The flow is all over the place, not to mention the text commands more attention than the render. You should try going through some tutorials on basics like flow, focal point, text. blending, etc...

Can you make me one, master?
Aug 2, 2017 9:28 AM
Jul 2018
I try with all my forum sets
Been on and off editing for years, self taught. Some I put more effort into than others, but I mostly rely on practical effects and layering with individual assets. I probably don't put forth the same effort as some of the fx makers on this site but I technically try.

Ionasal said:

It honestly looks fine, I'd agree with the above that the text needs to be changed to a better font, but yeah find a way to make the text more subtle, use a more curvy or otherwise less generic font (times or sans serif really doesn't meld with the mood of the sig,nor does the positioning, consider scattering or warping the letters a bit, perhaps in conjunction with the positioning of the time clock. Maybe try adjusting a few of the blending settings, but it's really not as bad as the guy above said, so take his criticisms very lightly, as another fx person I honestly think there's potential here, although a few adjustments should be made. However, no, it does not look sloppy.
removed-userAug 2, 2017 9:34 AM
Aug 2, 2017 11:03 AM
Apr 2013
yhunata said:

It looks nice! I would work on the placement of the text.. and maybe change the font ? I can't make out what's written. The only real complaint I have is that random head popping out. The sig would look much better if it wasn't there. Otherwise it looks good. KIU!

Forum Set by Moi||T.C.O.||R.A.C.E.

Aug 2, 2017 2:17 PM
Jul 2018
yhunata said:

here we go, since you seem to be fond of criticizing others editing skills…
sig's black bars are offputting, use white or a color that blends with mal's background, or otherwise make the border thinner, surrounding the entire pic as supposed to just the top and bottom in a widescreen format
needs more activity & noise, the background in the sig is too simplistic, add a couple more layers or objects, not as if to detract from the main focus, but to complement it
try and match the background in the avatar to the background sig so the two are more complimentary
Aug 4, 2017 12:34 PM

Aug 2014
Hello, I made something after a long time hiatus in PS. Any suggestions?

KannaAug 4, 2017 12:42 PM
>><<
Aug 4, 2017 12:51 PM

Jan 2017
Kanna said:
Hello, I made something after a long time hiatus in PS. Any suggestions?

Oh this is nice, I really like this Kanna
Aug 12, 2017 10:21 AM
Aug 2017
YAY! finally found place like home! here some my oldest work from 2006 lol.

Aug 18, 2017 6:59 AM

Aug 2014
I wonder how does mine look to you guys. I'm still a newbie at this >_<
Aug 19, 2017 2:01 AM

Oct 2015
these are past sigs

"I wish I was sober to feel the pain
So many dark days I can’t explain"

----------
My Sigs
MAL Interview
Aug 19, 2017 3:04 AM

Apr 2017
Ojamashimasu~

Just want to publish my 1st Sig >.<
Sumimasen deshita~

✧⭐️✧⭐️✧
S l i p s ⭐️✧
C a r d D e l i v e r y ⭐️✧
✧⭐️✧⭐️✧✧⭐️✧⭐️✧

Nov 25, 2017 1:27 AM

Oct 2017
Which is your favorite?
Nov 25, 2017 5:03 AM

Nov 2016
1 is really cool ^-^
Nov 25, 2017 3:20 PM

Oct 2017
@TeruNoYuki Thank you very much, I agree that 1 is the best of the 3
Nov 25, 2017 3:23 PM

Nov 2016
@Maxbp No problem, that's your creation ?
Nov 25, 2017 3:27 PM

Oct 2017
@TeruNoYuki That is correct
Nov 25, 2017 3:30 PM

Nov 2016
@Maxbp Well nice work ^-^
Nov 28, 2017 4:02 AM

Nov 2017
This was just a practice lele

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not really a siggy, but it's kinda??
𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍

romance, slice of life, shounen

currently listening to:
Nov 29, 2017 9:42 AM
Dec 4, 2017 9:03 AM

Jun 2010
My latest Signature project. This is part of a set that I am working on and will keep expanding with more content when ever I feel like it.

Note: it will change the screen content when the page refresh. Press [F5] to refresh
manually if you want to watch the screen change its content or just click it to go to the collection on imgur.

Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɢᴏᴇs ᴍᴀᴅ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴍᴀᴅɴᴇss ᴀs sᴀɴɪᴛʏ,
sɪɴᴄᴇ sᴀɴɪᴛʏ ɪs ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅɴᴇss ᴏɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴛᴏ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴏɴ

Dec 4, 2017 9:52 AM

Jul 2009
Managed to make a few, but I really need more practice using photoshop tbh lol

Dec 4, 2017 9:59 AM

Jun 2010
Really like the one with the Miqo'te girl
it got some nice vibes to it >w>

sɪɴᴄᴇ sᴀɴɪᴛʏ ɪs ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅɴᴇss ᴏɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴛᴏ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴏɴ

Dec 4, 2017 11:28 AM

Jul 2009
@Hexy-Senpai Thank you! A lot of people I asked also love that one the most!

Also nice to see you know the subject :3

Love your sig too btw!

Dec 5, 2017 4:33 AM

Jan 2016
I am not sure which I should go with. What do you all prefer?

Dec 5, 2017 5:11 AM

Jun 2010
TheLonePoet said:
I am not sure which I should go with. What do you all prefer?

The bottom one with Rem I would say is the better one of the two.
the other one looks to Distorted / pixelated.

Jan 7, 2018 11:16 PM

Aug 2009
Probably gonna use this after the 15th.

Jan 10, 2018 5:07 AM

Feb 2015
Not quite new, but this was the last signature I made for someone in another forum community, and it's almost a year ago.

They're large so I can easily work around them and later be downsized for use.

edit: Might as well include a some of my favorites

KonradikonJan 10, 2018 5:16 AM
Jan 10, 2018 6:27 AM

Jul 2009
@Konradikon Those look awesome, but I'm especially digging that Diva sig. Gotta say you're really talented at using C4Ds which I still really suck at lol.
Jan 10, 2018 9:14 AM
Jul 2018
i want to use this set but i don’t feel like using it right now, I’m on the pink train
aaaand i feel like posting in this thread is asking for gfx elitists to criticize me bc i don’t have a “typical” or “standard” editing style *gag*
Jan 10, 2018 3:49 PM

Oct 2013
Oh this thread still exist? Well I guess it’s not technically a signature but here goes
Jan 10, 2018 9:45 PM

Feb 2015
Skittles said:
@Konradikon Those look awesome, but I'm especially digging that Diva sig. Gotta say you're really talented at using C4Ds which I still really suck at lol.

Yo, much appreciated!

Did struggle using C4D renders at first though. It's not what I prefer working on, until I got the hang of it through practice. Pretty sure you can do too eventually!

I like your Kendrick Lamar signature as well as this one below. The details are balanced and they just look neat.

On-topic: Adding more including my current signature

Feb 21, 2018 4:37 PM

Aug 2009
Not gonna use this any time soon since Baskervillain hooked me up with my current Nicki signature.

May 4, 2018 9:04 AM

Jun 2013
Revamping my entire profile.
Part 1: Profile Picture
May 6, 2018 11:14 AM

Jun 2013
Part 2: Avatar and Signature

May 8, 2018 6:20 AM

Aug 2009
Three new "signatures" since my last post

Aug 17, 2020 7:30 PM

Jun 2020
It's pretty bad, probably not wide enough.
Please give critisicm!

夢見る書記ちゃんの、夢のような毎日!

Aug 24, 2020 12:45 AM

Feb 2015

About 8 years ago, I made this signature to experiment with circular/floral brushes to incorporate it more into my works, but this was the last time where I used it extensively in my case while trying to figure out how can I make it flow seamlessly, which left me a little frustrated to go back making grunge signatures before I went my way again to explore different styles from other amazing designers out there that would later influence mine, eventually.

Two weeks ago, I had the idea to reimagine the signature out of boredom (from the forums), as well as to see how far I've become over the years. This is how I conceived it again:

It only took that long, since I was doing so on and off depending on the spare time I have for the day. But still, having more horizontal space really helped ease out the limitations I had when I made the original, which is only 383x144 once downsized for use.

I might consider doing the same for the very first signature I made, but we'll see lmao
Aug 25, 2020 9:09 AM

Jul 2009
@Konradikon Love the new version! The spiral vectors and blur effect are spectacular. Most of all, I'm digging the improved color scheme. Good to see someone else who likes to play around with their old work.

Your new forum signature also blends really nicely with cool colors!
Aug 25, 2020 10:42 AM

Feb 2015
Skittles said:
@Konradikon Love the new version! The spiral vectors and blur effect are spectacular. Most of all, I'm digging the improved color scheme. Good to see someone else who likes to play around with their old work.

Your new forum signature also blends really nicely with cool colors!

Haha, much appreciated again, my man!

Just to expand on the blur effect thing you mentioned, I felt rather than going the same way as probably most designers have done so with these vectors, I figured I'd integrate it more by turning it into these wisp-like energy in the form of round white thingies to make Rikka a little cooler here as she does that chuunibyou hand gestures, and the result was pretty good now it flows much better than I did with the original.

Man, I gotta say you're probably one of the active GFX'ers here who would go out of their way to give praise on somebody's work, which is endearing and reassuring for any aspiring folks who wants to delve more into GFX making.

And seriously, I like that other version of your current signature. Have you been working with abstract C4D renders lately?
Aug 25, 2020 12:43 PM

Jul 2020
k testing mine. It's basic but idk just wanted something down there lol

HYPED for Monster Hunter Rise! (wish March 26th would come sooner)

---------------------------------------------------------------

I regret to inform you I'm actually terrible at monster hunter lmao
Aug 26, 2020 11:36 PM

Aug 2009
Finally, someone other than myself posting things.

Might as well leave this here as well:

FacelessVixenAug 27, 2020 12:07 AM

Aug 28, 2020 10:23 PM

Jul 2009
Konradikon said:
Man, I gotta say you're probably one of the active GFX'ers here who would go out of their way to give praise on somebody's work, which is endearing and reassuring for any aspiring folks who wants to delve more into GFX making.

And seriously, I like that other version of your current signature. Have you been working with abstract C4D renders lately?

Thanks! You can say that commenting on other people's stuff is a hobby of mine :^)

I actually used brushes to make this signature despite the background looking like a C4D render. Unfortunately, I'm just not talented with C4Ds, and everything I made using them look terrible so far RIP.

@FacelessVixen I'm liking the look of that blend, especially the pink glows. Smooth overall!
Aug 29, 2020 9:22 AM

Feb 2015
Skittles said:
Konradikon said:

Thanks! You can say that commenting on other people's stuff is a hobby of mine :^)

I actually used brushes to make this signature despite the background looking like a C4D render. Unfortunately, I'm just not talented with C4Ds, and everything I made using them look terrible so far RIP.

The layout you did for Cneq was good, actually. If anything, it's refreshing to see your take on that style. Something different for once.

Is it more to do that you're working on something that's been rendered in 3D and trying to blend it seamlessly with a hand-drawn render, or were they too abstract to your liking, or maybe both, that's causing some challenges for you?

@FacelessVixen Damn, that's probably your best one yet, mang.
Aug 30, 2020 12:39 AM

Aug 2009
Skittles said:
Unfortunately, I'm just not talented with C4Ds, and everything I made using them look terrible so far RIP.

Here's an idea: Just use the C4D designs for their shapes, not their colors. Clip mask a Solid Color layer onto the C4D layer (I usually use black), and then clip a stock photo, brush, texture or whatever onto that C4D stack.

@Konradikon: Thanks. If only DeviantArt's site redesign didn't fuck over the various GFX communities.

Sep 1, 2020 2:38 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
updated my forum set (avatar + signature) earlier today... I couldn't help but show my love for TWEWY and Angel Beats lately hahaha
Sep 1, 2020 7:03 PM

Jun 2020
yo new set, I'll probably post again soon with a newer set
夢見る書記ちゃんの、夢のような毎日!

Sep 1, 2020 7:23 PM

Jun 2020
sigh yeah I changed
夢見る書記ちゃんの、夢のような毎日!

Sep 2, 2020 7:43 AM

Jun 2020
@Cinnayanny
I like your new set. Your motivational quote goes very well with the theme and character. The gif you have as your avatar brings much more life into the quote. I've noticed that your previous few avatars were also gifs, any particular reasons why?

I chose my avatar and someone else made the signature for me.
バンの一味
Sep 2, 2020 4:22 PM

Jun 2020
alz- said:
@Cinnayanny
I like your new set. Your motivational quote goes very well with the theme and character. The gif you have as your avatar brings much more life into the quote. I've noticed that your previous few avatars were also gifs, any particular reasons why?

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it~ The quote is actually just the first line of the song she appears in lol.
The gifs are usually just their animations, this gif is Magic Knight Nyami's Neutral! I choose a character and use one of their animation, a song banner, and a quote either from their personality or song.
As for why I choose gifs, it's because gifs have more backgrounds! I learnt you can use gifs, and I've chosen too ever since.
夢見る書記ちゃんの、夢のような毎日!

Sep 2, 2020 4:57 PM

Jun 2020
@Cinnayanny
You're welcome. I had no idea it's from her song, it's a good line though. I guess the more backgrounds, the merrier.
バンの一味
Pages (134) « First ... « 131 132 [133] 134 »

More topics from this board

» Looking to Spruce up my About me Design

TheSunLife - Yesterday

4 by BitChilly »»
9 hours ago

» 2024 Fantasy Anime Bingo!! - YT Video

inolzia - Yesterday

0 by inolzia »»
Yesterday, 10:05 AM

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

437 by sharokirima »»
Sep 26, 4:51 PM

» 【 ART THREAD 】Let's share our art! ‪‪❤︎‬

mewmewforever - Aug 30

35 by Fario-P »»
Sep 25, 10:01 AM

» Konomi Yuzuhara "Amaloli" (To Heart 2)

MasterTasuke - Sep 24

0 by MasterTasuke »»
Sep 24, 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.