Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 17, 2018 10:26 AM
Apr 2018
To understand the whole movie but not actually movie its half recap and movie 40 mins we need to read the whole manga or anime? Tsk tsk to many new character that not show in first season is so trashy
Mar 8, 2019 4:05 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty bland movie overall with the poor recap and an entertaining but a little underwhelming, plot-wise, second half of the movie.

Sadly, I didn’t even know some of the new members of Kuroyuki-hime’s Legion so it kind of felt off from the very start of the second half. But there was an excellent Haruyuki x Kuroyuki-hime scene during the AR fireworks coupled with that brilliant soundtrack, so definitely worth the watch just for that xD. On a more serious note, it was a bit underwhelming that the main antagonist didn’t turn out to be an antagonist really of sorts as she was just trying to help that gymnast but the concept of this was rather intriguing, I must say. Kuroyuki-hime’s little bragging in the end about the boring hospital stay followed by Niko’s quickfire reply was rather hilarious too, and there were a few more moments where the comedy delivered. Regarding Haruyuki’s sudden powerup of the wings and the appearance of the other Kings was a little baffling to me though. Maybe the Kings do not really despise Kuroyuki-hime as she feared they’d, but certainly you’d expect them to be a lot more wary of her and not so friendly, heck even the Yellow King appeared and yet he didn’t seem too bothered despite their past encounters.

All in all, I’ll award this show a gracious 5/10 nevertheless because of the stunning soundtracks and the glorious action scenes(Niko’s armour modifying was pretty darn cool too!).

Edit: Why’s there no announcement for a 2nd Season though?
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 5, 2020 7:09 PM

Jan 2013
Pretty much the only thing I'm happy about in this movie is that they somehow restored Sky Raker's legs. Chiyuri's time rewind possibly? God only knows where the shrine maiden girl came from, how Aqua Current joined their legion or why they're casually teaming up (?) with the red legion for a territory battle. Couldn't they have spent the first 44 minutes explaining where all these new girls came from instead of recaping the first fucking season??? Like come on.
Largely a disappointment.
Sep 22, 2021 11:42 AM

Apr 2013
a recap of s1 and like 40 seconds of something new, well the music is good tho.
Jan 21, 2022 9:01 PM

Dec 2015
been years since the movie and starting to think it was a big recap movie, they just sped through it.......did not expect the logo to appear after all that :V
right before the logo they sped through a bunch of characters i though i going senile that i somehow forgot their arc from the anime :V
almost feels like they we're like "let's introduce nega nebulous~ arrives at nico oh shoot we're already 40 minutes in, welp guess time to speed run!"
7/10 :V

Jul 19, 2022 3:34 PM

Nov 2010
I needed that recap and I'm so glad to see Kuroyukihime in action again. Watching this reminded me why she's been my top 1 waifu since 2012. As for the movie, plot is so-so, but the rest is good. The battles were nicely animated. 7/10

I can't wait for my Kuroyukihime figma to arrive soon.
Apr 15, 2023 2:02 AM

Jan 2020
Pretty sure somebody would laugh when you're shouting "UNLIMITED BURST" before your head hit the ground and got hospitalized....
Apr 15, 2023 2:08 AM

Jan 2020
Slightly more entertaining than the main series I guess.....I think I would've liked the series more if they showed the real world effect rather than the virtual game....
Feb 11, 12:42 AM
Feb 2014
The anime Accel World: Infinite∞Burst Movie has finished and it makes me want to cry after watching this film.

Hopefully this anime (Accel World), really gets a new season because this anime is made with very good anime quality.
May 13, 11:13 AM

Jun 2021
At the 40:05 minutes, I am loving those legs of sky raker.

Movi3 is about 1:23 hours long, so I guess after the recap of 38 minutes we only get two episodes worth and a proper story. Pretty neat I would say since there is no season 2. But the movie felt like very forward in time since I didn't see that yellow birdy thingy and that new
finishing move silver crow used at the climax of the movie. So they skipped some parts and went forward in time.

After all these years I can't say that I will be looking forward to a season 2 but after watching this movie I can say that I finally fully finished this anime, considering I didn’t watch it that time when finishing anime and was keeping on hold.
Yandere_@lover
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Could this mean a second season?

bhaktivinoda - Jul 17, 2016

2 by valoon »»
Apr 20, 2022 2:02 PM

» Where to find subtitles? (srt)

AntonyAV - Jan 5, 2017

2 by HimeCrycho »»
May 30, 2017 8:05 PM

» BD relase in september 28th

ZastinCurtiss - Jul 9, 2016

11 by thepath »»
Nov 28, 2016 6:41 AM

» this just the anime cut down into a movie

audac1ous - Nov 22, 2016

0 by audac1ous »»
Nov 22, 2016 5:31 PM

» My frustration with Infinite burst being a movie

Ratchetdude231 - Feb 10, 2016

24 by OppaiSugoi »»
Oct 1, 2016 8:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.