Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v6)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 190 191 [192] 193 194 » ... Last »
Jun 2, 2016 5:41 AM

Mar 2015
is this even from japan?

if yes, from what anime?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 2, 2016 5:49 AM

Apr 2014
Kuma said:
is this even from japan?

if yes, from what anime?

Seems to be a mascot for something called shop japan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KGK2AaDjko
Jun 2, 2016 5:49 AM

Jul 2015

thanks for the help *~*
Jun 2, 2016 5:50 AM

Jun 2015
Kuma said:
is this even from japan?

if yes, from what anime?

It appears to be just an ad.

Was made in partnership with rogertv
BrbJun 2, 2016 5:53 AM
Jun 2, 2016 5:52 AM

Sep 2014
Kuma said:
is this even from japan?

if yes, from what anime?

No just a commercial...

Jun 2, 2016 5:57 AM

Mar 2015
@BeBackinaSec @CaptainZoro @Scizorfan1991

aww.. too bad.. woldn't mind watch full series thou.. the art is lovely...

some others:
KumaJun 2, 2016 6:50 AM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 2, 2016 7:56 AM

May 2011
NoodleGuy said:

thanks for the help *~*

http://myanimelist.net/anime/4700/Visionary
It's from the last episode.
Jun 2, 2016 8:10 AM

Mar 2015
Hey everyone I need help figuring out what anime is in this vine. Thank you in advance.

https://vine.co/v/iVeHrEXewFv
Jun 2, 2016 8:20 AM

Mar 2015
ll_Armageddon_ll said:
Hey everyone I need help figuring out what anime is in this vine. Thank you in advance.

upcoming kyoani anime... violet evergarden (it can be wrong.. not really remember the name)..
KumaJun 2, 2016 8:30 AM
Jun 2, 2016 8:58 AM

Jul 2015
Zekamashi said:
NoodleGuy said:

thanks for the help *~*

http://myanimelist.net/anime/4700/Visionary
It's from the last episode.

Jun 2, 2016 9:01 AM

May 2009
Kuma said:
ll_Armageddon_ll said:

upcoming kyoani anime... violet evergarden (it can be wrong.. not really remember the name)..

Yep, exactly this. It's from the CM.
Jun 2, 2016 9:25 AM

Aug 2014
swordeye said:
I am looking for old school animes but i do not remember the title but I could still recall the mechas.

Anime 1:
A boy shoots a disc from a gun to draw a giant circle and a hexagram or pentagram then summons a mecha head that forms its body. Inside the mecha is a dragon cockpit. It looks like a sengoku mecha anime.

Anime 2:
Jets the forms robots. The first robot is a blue jet that has razor circle turbines that when transforms into a mecha becomes a part of his shoulder weapons. The second red jet piloted by a girl has a drill as its cockpit or nose. When transforms becomes a leg drill.

Thanks for the responses in advance!

First one's King Granzort.
Sieg Zeon!
Jun 2, 2016 9:29 AM

Nov 2014
everynamestaken said:
ExTamplier said:
dude, wtf

i meant i remember something like that in fmab
look at my post date

Jun 2, 2016 9:31 AM

May 2016
ExTamplier said:
everynamestaken said:

i meant i remember something like that in fmab
look at my post date

this is the fourth time it happened today xD
Jun 2, 2016 9:39 AM
Jun 2016
Staying in Japan at the moment and this was playing on the TV. Anyone know what it is?

Jun 2, 2016 9:40 AM

Aug 2014
dqtl74 said:
Staying in Japan at the moment and this was playing on the TV. Anyone know what it is?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/31404/Netoge_no_Yome_wa_Onnanoko_ja_Nai_to_Omotta
Sieg Zeon!
Jun 2, 2016 9:56 AM

Jan 2014
Does anyone know this character?
Jun 2, 2016 9:59 AM
Jun 2016
watched an anime kinda long time ago (dont really remmeber well) but the story was about a boy who wanted to return a stone tablet (grimmoir? if i remmeber well) to somebody from Italy. He gotted from his Gradfather (which passed away ) if i remmeber well and from that point action and fighting scenes are comming and maybe romance? He also meets and gets friendly with a girl (red hair if i remmember well ^^). Its fairly new anime 2014-2015~ish? Hope you guys will get a clue out of what i said so far :DD
Jun 2, 2016 10:03 AM

Aug 2014
DezekeNN said:
watched an anime kinda long time ago (dont really remmeber well) but the story was about a boy who wanted to return a stone tablet (grimmoir? if i remmeber well) to somebody from Italy. He gotted from his Gradfather (which passed away ) if i remmeber well and from that point action and fighting scenes are comming and maybe romance? He also meets and gets friendly with a girl (red hair if i remmember well ^^). Its fairly new anime 2014-2015~ish? Hope you guys will get a clue out of what i said so far :DD

Campione?
Sieg Zeon!
Jun 2, 2016 10:06 AM

Aug 2014
Marlood-K said:

Brilliant Dynamites Neon from Trigun
Sieg Zeon!
Jun 2, 2016 10:12 AM
Jun 2016
QuattroVaginas said:
DezekeNN said:

Campione?

thats it! thanks a bunch! :D
Jun 2, 2016 10:16 AM

Jan 2014
QuattroVaginas said:
Marlood-K said:

Brilliant Dynamites Neon from Trigun

Thx :)
Jun 2, 2016 10:34 AM
Jun 2, 2016 10:36 AM
Jun 2, 2016 3:03 PM
Jun 2016
Can I post hentai stuff asking for names here?
Jun 2, 2016 3:06 PM

Apr 2014
yvengard said:
You can if you use spoiler tags with NSFW above them.
Jun 2, 2016 3:10 PM
Jun 2016
Milk_is_Special said:
yvengard said:

Sorry for my noobism, but I'm new here.
I dont know what NFSW.. I'd say Need for Speed Most Wanted but I'm sure that is not it
yvengardJun 2, 2016 3:15 PM
Jun 2, 2016 3:42 PM

Oct 2015
yvengard said:

I dont know what NFSW.. I'd say Need for Speed Most Wanted but I'm sure that is not it

:D

nsfw = Not Safe For Work

And for spoiler type {spoiler}{img}URL-of-image{/img}{/spoiler}

only instead of {} use []
*darn, using my right hand is off-limits for a while. Typing with my left hand only is ... eww.*
Jun 2, 2016 3:49 PM

Apr 2014
yvengard said:
Milk_is_Special said:

It means Not Safe For Work, which is commonly used for things that contain nudity.
Jun 2, 2016 3:58 PM
Jun 2016
Milk_is_Special said:
yvengard said:

It means Not Safe For Work, which is commonly used for things that contain nudity.

Ah, nice.
How I post a gif/image/video from my pc ?
Jun 2, 2016 4:04 PM
Jun 2016
BannoBunka_snork said:
yvengard said:

nsfw = Not Safe For Work

URL... It means I cant post from my pc? :c
Jun 2, 2016 4:06 PM

May 2009
yvengard said:
BannoBunka_snork said:

nsfw = Not Safe For Work

URL... It means I cant post from my pc? :c

You can't but you can use a website like imgur to upload it and then post the url of the image on the forum.
Jun 2, 2016 5:46 PM

Mar 2015
Kuma said:

some others:

bumping
Jun 2, 2016 6:25 PM

Apr 2016
I've tried cropping and entering search terms and everything but I can't find the source. It's probably not an anime, but I'm just looking for the original image, and if possible the artist as well. (NSFW)

As usual, thank you in advance ❤
SirMegaROFLJun 2, 2016 6:43 PM
A Filthy Weeb said:
SHINOBU IS
BEST WAIFU

•••••
Jun 2, 2016 6:28 PM

Feb 2016
SirMegaROFL said:
I've tried cropping and entering search terms and everything but I can't find the source. It's probably not an anime, but I'm just looking for the original image, and if possible the artist as well. (NSFW)

I have no idea about the characer but I'm pretty sure that 100% Orange Juice is a video game. Maybe you could start from there?
Jun 2, 2016 6:29 PM

Jun 2015
Kuma said:
Kuma said:

some others:

bumping

After much fiddling around, I found out it's an original art. Man, and here I thought it was a Joan of Arc fate fanart.
Jun 2, 2016 6:36 PM

Mar 2015
BeBackinaSec said:
Kuma said:

bumping

After much fiddling around, I found out it's an original art. Man, and here I thought it was a Joan of Arc fate fanart.
can you link the original art? wanna know the artist..
Jun 2, 2016 6:37 PM

Apr 2016
dilation said:
I have no idea about the characer but I'm pretty sure that 100% Orange Juice is a video game. Maybe you could start from there?
I just checked that, i did a reverse image search using each of the similar color schemed characters with their name as a search tag; nothing came up. I don't understand how some of you tech savvy users get those booru websites to work properly. The IQDB reverse image search NEVER gives me the image that i'm looking for.
SirMegaROFLJun 2, 2016 6:41 PM
A Filthy Weeb said:
SHINOBU IS
BEST WAIFU

•••••
Jun 2, 2016 6:43 PM

Jun 2015
Kuma said:
BeBackinaSec said:

It was uploaded via photobucket by the same author.
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/GVImage1/media/TheCodeofTruth/CodeBanner2.jpg.html
The artist is someone named Milleia Sermones but google search brings up nothing.
Jun 2, 2016 6:45 PM

May 2011
SirMegaROFL said:

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2290875
Jun 2, 2016 6:46 PM

Mar 2015
BeBackinaSec said:
Kuma said:

It was uploaded via photobucket by the same author.
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/GVImage1/media/TheCodeofTruth/CodeBanner2.jpg.html
The artist is someone named Milleia Sermones but google search brings up nothing.
thank you... i also try reverse search it with google and found nothing..
Jun 2, 2016 6:52 PM

Apr 2016
Thank you so much. If you don't mind me asking, how exactly did you go about finding the image? For the life of me I can't get danbooru to work for me. Or was it that you already recognized the character and just used "Sophia" as a search term? or what?
A Filthy Weeb said:
SHINOBU IS
BEST WAIFU

•••••
Jun 2, 2016 6:59 PM

May 2011
SirMegaROFL said:
Thank you so much. If you don't mind me asking, how exactly did you go about finding the image? For the life of me I can't get danbooru to work for me. Or was it that you already recognized the character and just used "Sophia" as a search term? or what?

There's a link for the original image in the description of the video you posted.
I just reverse searched that.
Jun 2, 2016 7:00 PM

Apr 2016
Zekamashi said:
There's a link for the original image in the description of the video you posted.
I just reverse searched that.
UGH, i'm so stupid. Thank you anyway XD
A Filthy Weeb said:
SHINOBU IS
BEST WAIFU

•••••
Jun 2, 2016 8:45 PM

Sep 2015

To the one who can identify this anime for me, you will receive a great reward.
Jun 2, 2016 8:46 PM

Mar 2015
HecticLeo said:

To the one who can identify this anime for me, you will receive a great reward.
MM IIRC
Jun 3, 2016 12:41 AM

Mar 2015
Coco-chi said:

I found these 5 images while browsing anime pictures. I would appreciate if someone could identify them for me.^^. And if its no bother, if its an original work would you mind telling me the artist, please?^^
♥ Thanks in advance ♥

pretty sure none of them directly from anime
1 is look like kurobas fan art... but not sure... only google redirect..
vocaloid character megurine luka
http://e-shuushuu.net/image/448700/
http://www.zerochan.net/241203
dangeki moeoh magazine artbook (one magazine with yotsubato)
3 is
https://vndb.org/v240
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1408/Kao_no_nai_Tsuki
4 is
https://vndb.org/v1369
5 is
https://vndb.org/v665
KumaJun 3, 2016 12:54 AM
Jun 3, 2016 12:42 AM

Mar 2015
Tacas said:
loonix200 said:
I'm looking for a show in which the MC has red hair, he has two friends; A girl and a boy (with yellow hair). The MC is looking for his father and finds him and fights him in the end. The yellow haired friend has a strict dad, his mother is dead and he has a sister on wheel-chair. The mc can summon a dragon using a card that he finds in the show, others have cards too. His father has a black monster.

This sounds like Digimon Savers. There are no cards involved though, that would be Digimon Tamers.

OH.MY.GOD.
I talked about that show two days ago, and I remembered what it was like and what it was called. But when my sister told me the details, Ithought its not that cuz she said a red dragon and cards, turns out it was just her shitty memory, it turned out to be a show that I know since long.
Much thanks, you helped me attain peace so I wont have to live in angel beats purgatory!
loonix200Jun 3, 2016 12:49 AM
Jun 3, 2016 12:47 AM

Jun 2015
Coco-chi said:

I found these 5 images while browsing anime pictures. I would appreciate if someone could identify them for me.^^. And if its no bother, if its an original work would you mind telling me the artist, please?^^
♥ Thanks in advance ♥

1 is Megurine Luka. vocaloid. Tracking artist.

Hahaha, nvm. Somenody found it.
BrbJun 3, 2016 12:55 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 190 191 [192] 193 194 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What ruins an anime?

RealClutch - 4 hours ago

17 by Anguish_one7 »»
2 minutes ago

» Favorite Anime Hair/Eye Colour Combinations

Quadruple_Oi - 6 hours ago

14 by WaterMage »»
16 minutes ago

» Why I won't check out anime based on PC visual novels

littlepaul1002 - Sep 26

24 by traed »»
20 minutes ago

» Why does MAL still use Romaji for Anime Titles When not even the japanese do??? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Cestlavie_ - Sep 27

159 by traed »»
31 minutes ago

» What are the LEAST popular completed anime you've watched?

thewiru - Sep 9

34 by LittleOwlbear »»
56 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.