Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (76) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Apr 24, 2016 11:13 AM

May 2013
I finished Ni No Kuni the other day. A fantastic game I enjoyed every minute of it.
Apr 25, 2016 7:44 AM
Dec 2013
XCOM 2 - 8/10

I loved the tactical turned based gameplay and different variety of weapons, classes and enemies. The randomly generated maps and Ironman mode kept things challenging and tense throughout my whole play through.

Can't say much for the story, though it's not really that type of game. It wasn't optimised well either so the frame rate took a huge drop in spots.

Definitely worth playing if you like turn based strategy games, I ran through the whole thing twice and will probably play it again someday.
Apr 30, 2016 2:29 PM

Jun 2011
Uncharted golden abyss (Vita) - 6/10
I'm really inbetween with this game..
+ Gorgeous graphics
+ Funny cutscenes
+ Use all the vitas abilities
- Stupid glitches
- Cheap enemies ( THEY NEVER RELOAD THEIR FREAKIN' WEAPONS!!!! ) augh!!!
it is fun game but it has some serious frustrating issues that ruined it..
definitely not the best vita game (like how ppl call it) at least not for me..
Apr 30, 2016 4:47 PM

Sep 2014
Nioh Demo - 9/10

Thought it was harder than Dark Souls 3, but probably because I'm still getting used to the combat. Very fun though with lots of potential.
Apr 30, 2016 5:20 PM

Jun 2012
replayed Viewtiful Joe, 9/10. It holds up surprisingly well considering it's over a decade old, possibly Kamiya's most polished action game
Apr 30, 2016 10:29 PM

Aug 2012
Best Souls 3 - 10/10

Great mix of nostalgia and new stuff, the quality of life changes make it a really good experience. Also I didn't feel like was a single dull area in the whole game. DS1 was one of my favorite games ever and this just took it's place.
Apr 30, 2016 10:31 PM

Nov 2014
Bloodborne - 9/10
Took a while to finish it because of other stuff to do and it was my first "souls" game. I loved the gameplay mechanics
Apr 30, 2016 10:33 PM

May 2015
the flash game, Dig to China is actually pretty quality albeit not geographically accurate
7/10
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
May 1, 2016 1:27 AM

Dec 2011
Dark Souls III - 9.5/10

Fantastic, just purely fucking fantastic. Only downside is that it borrows a little too much from the original Dark Souls, but for a sequel to Dark Souls it blows Dark Souls II out of the water by a thousand miles.
May 1, 2016 2:27 AM
Jul 2018
I just finished Ratchet & Clank on PS4 and it is a beautiful re-imaging of the first game, emphasis on beautiful. Did I say it's beautiful? 'Cause it is. It's also pretty fun with a nice little self-aware story. It's also pretty...and beautiful.
May 1, 2016 5:01 AM

Oct 2015
Half life 3: forget edition - so good that no other game can beat it so every copy come with a memory eraser to erase all your memories of the game after you play it to ensure you enjoy all your other games that cant compete with it.........................................................................................................................................................................................wait what was I doing on this forum, oh I last played Dark Souls. even though its though to beat it is good enough keep me busy until they eventually announce Half Life 3.
May 1, 2016 6:22 AM

Apr 2014
Bit Blaster
7/10
bretty good
your waifu is shit
May 1, 2016 6:26 AM
Jul 2018
Long Live The Queen. Doesn't look much at first but I had a good afternoon going through it. 7/10
May 4, 2016 7:50 PM

Dec 2011
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 9/10
May 4, 2016 8:27 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Ratchet & Clank (2016) - 9.1/10
May 4, 2016 8:47 PM

Feb 2016
Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment - 10/10

Got it on sale late March and still playing, recently finished the storyline but I'm still pushing through doing everything there is. Bought the game to have something to play/do and this definitely is doing it. Almost 300 hours playtime.

Gotta love a good rpg :p

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
May 4, 2016 9:02 PM

Dec 2015
Persona 4 Golden, I love everything about it almost.
9.5/10
Persona!
May 4, 2016 9:08 PM

May 2014
The Magic Circle.

10/10 would listen to Steven Russell bitch again.
Anyone who doesn't hate anime hasn't watched enough anime.
- Anonymous
May 11, 2016 9:32 AM

Jun 2011
Sword art online: Lost song (Vita) - 7.5/10
I had a lot of fun playing it.
May 11, 2016 10:58 AM

Aug 2014
Replayed Dark souls 2 a while back. 9/10

Gets a lot of undeserved hate and is a victim of constant nitpicking (literally everyone hopped on the bandwagon after Matthewmatosis made his critique video). I find it to be a pretty great game, almost on par with the first one. The DLCs are also pretty fantastic and are better than the entirety of DkS1. I also found the lore to be much more interesting than the first one's, mostly due to the fact that it's more ambiguous with the story and the characters.
VoidlingMay 11, 2016 11:09 AM
May 14, 2016 5:11 PM

Sep 2011
Dark Souls 2 - 8/10
It was my first Souls game, and I liked it a lot. The story/lore wasn't all that good, especially from what I've seen or know from DS1 and DS3, but it's still something. The areas were pretty mixed. Some of them (like Dragon Aerie/Shrine, except the annoyingly stupid exploding enemies) were fantastic and well planned, but other were a bit too bland.
The difficulty level was enjoyable, and I found myself being fustrated and angry quite a lot, all because of my own mistakes, of course. I might give DS1 a shot, though the PC port is horrible... and DS3 doesn't run on my computer :/
May 15, 2016 12:33 AM

Dec 2011
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 9/10
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - 10/10
May 15, 2016 2:25 PM

May 2016
Replayed Heavy Rain, i'd give it a solid 8/10
May 16, 2016 8:08 PM

Sep 2008
I finished both games (PC) only Ryse: Son of Rome still playing because multiplayer Co-Op

Ryse: Son of Rome (8/10)

Typical revenge story as 3rd Person with brutal combat and simple mechanics , Have lots of different enemies with diferent abilities including bosses ...

Firewatch : (7.5/10)

Firewatch is a single-player first-person “walking simulator” mystery , guided by an amazing story with realistic adult dialogue between Henry (the ones you play) and his supervisor Delilah .
It's a rare gameplay experience .

You will get attached and Emotional

At the end you will say "What the ..." .
May 16, 2016 8:10 PM
Feb 2013
Fallout 4 7/10

A decent game, but the lack of role-playing and severe lack of interesting quests sort of killed the experience for me, but I still thought it was enjoyable.
May 17, 2016 8:27 AM

Jun 2010
Dark Souls 9/10

Cool atmosphere, good bosses, nice Metroidvania level design in a 3D environment and some variety

Framerate drops were pretty bad, the camera could be really annoying at times, and the game doesn't tell much of where you're suppose to go and do. I get that From Software doesn't want to hold my hand but throw me some kind of a bone here. Even a simple map would do, it's not like having a map would make the enemies easier

Otherwise, really fun challenging game
May 17, 2016 8:37 AM

Nov 2008
Dark Souls III - 4/5

Played it in offline mode without any summons. I was pretty demotivated by the last boss having a second HP bar, like a lot of other bosses, but then I beat him on my second try.

The worst Souls game is still better than most of the games on the market today. I love how everybody went on and on about Dark Souls II not being good because Miyazaki was not involved, but then he directs Dark Souls III and the story is less interesting, the levels have less variety (cathedrals mostly), the world feels just as disconnected compared to the first game, there is far more borrowed from the previous games (armors, enemies, characters), the dodge is downgraded and it isn't as balanced and versatile with its character building. I hope FromSoftware lets the director of Dark Souls II make another game.
EzekielMay 17, 2016 9:17 AM

May 17, 2016 9:06 AM

Jan 2008
Stranger of Sword City - 3/10

Unmemorable plot.

Completely recycled game from Demon Gaze (same company) and provides barely anything new. Still better than Operation Abyss though.

Still doing the shitty RNG roll for bonus stats. Completely dumb age mechanic and attempt at making the game 'hard' with permadeath and not allowing to save in dungeons when all anyone will do is just reset after anyone dies permanently.

Only really nice element of the game was the cross class system, which was alright for the kind of game it was but very limited builds.
PaulMay 17, 2016 9:09 AM
May 22, 2016 7:49 AM

Apr 2013
Sen no Kiseki II - 9/10

Wow what a fucking roller-coaster ride this game was...

I mean honestly, out of all the Kiseki games, the Sen games were by far the weakest from the rest. I can see why a lot of people hated on it after playing Ao no Kiseki (which is pretty much a god tier JRPG in general).

Honestly though, the game was a 8/10 for me until I got to the final arc, which made it into an instant 9/10. Like holy shit, the two plot twists as well as the buildup for Sen III is just fucking insane. Sen III might become the game to surpass Ao. They have EVERYTHING they need.

Out of all the things that Sen did bad or simply not as good as it's predecessors, one thing that they did do perfectly right was the relationship between Class VII and Rean vs Crow rivalry/bromance. Goddamn, how I loved Crow in this game. He is definitely by top 3 favourite male characters in the series. Such a fucking BRO.

The ending of the game, how it all closed out was just so bittersweet... It broke and moved my heart at the same time.

Overall, a great game. The hype for Sen III is so real, it is surpassing the hype I had for Sora no Kiseki SC after beating FC.

Until we meet again Class VII~ you guys were a true band of brothers and sisters.

P.S. Spirit Fusion is broken AS FUCK.
May 22, 2016 8:54 AM

Oct 2015
DOOM (2016).

The singleplayer is actually pretty damn fine and feels like a breath of fresh air, I hope it sends a message to other AAAs to abandon bullshit mechanics and "cinematic" gameplay.

However the multiplayer is garbage - it is basically Halo with unreal tournament-styled weapons, no vehicles, and crappy corridor maps, and for that I can only give the game a 7/10. However, because of how cool the singleplayer is DOOM 4 will definitely be a game that I will come back to multiple times over the years.
May 22, 2016 10:24 PM

Jan 2014
Dark Souls III - 9/10
Uncharted 4 - 9.5/10
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

May 23, 2016 1:44 PM

May 2014
Uncharted 4 - 9.5/10

Almost perfect, but I didn't like the final fight and the last third of the game kind of dragged on a little.
May 23, 2016 2:07 PM
Jul 2018
Grand Theft Auto 5: 98/100

Literally flawless, except a bit of stuff here and there that I'd have loved in an ideal GTA game.
May 24, 2016 6:00 AM

Sep 2012
Final Fantasy X for the 687864th time thanks to the steam port.
X/X would finish it X times again.
But side quests time first
May 24, 2016 4:09 PM

Jun 2011
Gravity rush (Vita) - 6.5/10
++ Really liked the comicy graphics
+ Floating power
+ Raven
- Story meh
- Gravity kicks & slides were really bad...
didn't meet my expectations.. not the best vita game like i heard from many "reviewers".
May 25, 2016 10:48 AM

Nov 2013
Legend of Heroes : Trails in the Sky

Kinda regret for not playing it two years ago. But eh I was satifisfied in the end to say the list.

+ Great Main
+ Great Setting
+ Incredible Ost
+ Very Tactical Battle

- Story is not the most original thing you ever seen albeit well executed
- Plotline was too linear I was hoping there's a route/branch much like Growlanser
- The sidequest aren't that interesting

7/10 for the game 10/10 for Ost.

Let's see if the Second Chapter could amaze me more.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

May 25, 2016 6:10 PM

Aug 2013
Infamous second son 7/10

A fun infamous game, good characterization and interactions, just not enough of it. Game felt rushed towards the end, probably rushed out to meet the release of the PS4.
May 25, 2016 6:25 PM

Oct 2015
Shadow of the Colossus.

Played the HD one together with ico. Played it from PS2 before but this game's graphics is just too good in my eyes. Still my fbvoaeiea favorite!

oh and forgot to rate lmao

10/10 ofc

No I'm not copying anyone!
May 25, 2016 6:59 PM

Dec 2015
Ace Attorney Trilogy 8.5/10

I loved the storyline and cases. The anime, sadly, doesn't live up to it's legacy.
May 25, 2016 9:25 PM

Feb 2013
Uncharted 4: Thief's End 10/10

It was one of the most amazing looking i've played in a while and the story was really interesting
"Currently playing the Game of of Life"
Poppin Pills is All We Know - Antidote
May 25, 2016 11:52 PM

Jan 2014
Quantum Break - 6/10
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

May 26, 2016 12:00 AM

Apr 2009
Dark Souls III: 5/5
May 26, 2016 6:28 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Uncharted 4 - 10/10
Overwatch - 9/10

(You can't really beat Overwatch though)
May 27, 2016 8:19 AM

Sep 2014
Last game I finished for the first time, actually couldnt remember what it was and has to research, it was hdn:rebirth 3. Good game I guess nothing epic going on but enough light entertainment to keep you going 7/10

Last game I finished repeating...super meat boy, for the .....i forget how many times. Unbelievable game, anyone who has not played the character Naija from smb has missed out on a truly magnificent platforming experience. 10/10

May 27, 2016 12:02 PM

Sep 2011
RazielZero said:
Dark Souls 2 - 8/10
It was my first Souls game, and I liked it a lot. The story/lore wasn't all that good, especially from what I've seen or know from DS1 and DS3, but it's still something. The areas were pretty mixed. Some of them (like Dragon Aerie/Shrine, except the annoyingly stupid exploding enemies) were fantastic and well planned, but other were a bit too bland.
The difficulty level was enjoyable, and I found myself being fustrated and angry quite a lot, all because of my own mistakes, of course. I might give DS1 a shot, though the PC port is horrible... and DS3 doesn't run on my computer :/

Dark Souls - 9/10
I've just finished the first game a few moments ago. Just as I expected this one was much better in almost every aspect. Combat was a bit more fluid in the 2nd one, but overall the story, characters, bosses and the world itself was way better here.
The world felt so much more connected with the hundreds of little shortcuts and that you could see pretty much every other zone right from the very beginning. No matter where you were, you could see the neighbouring zones, like it was one big map. DS2 didn't really have this, with pretty much only Majula having some sights from other zones.
Not to mention that some of the zones and the world itself made me read so much theories, especially places like Ash Lake, Izalith/Demon Ruins and the Tomb of Giants. Ash Lake was just so mysterious that I just stood there gazing at the distance, and later the same happened when I realized I was at the top of those clouds seeing from the Tomb of Giants. Simply amazing. No wonder DS3 (which I still wish I could play one day) took so much lore from the first game.
Some of the later fights were much more challenging, like the one with Artorias (he is such a badass), Manus and of course Gwyn himself.
I'm really happy to have experienced this game.
May 27, 2016 6:22 PM

Nov 2012
I finished Life is Strange today. I suck at rating games that I feel kinda conflicted about, I suppose I'll give it a 7/10. Maybe I seen too many time travel theme stuff before but the game overall wasn't that amazing to me. I definitely enjoyed the last couple of chapters , they were really dramatic and well done to me. The first two were pretty slow .

One thing I really liked about the game is how Max has a snarky comment on almost anything you can interact with or something interesting to say, or a reaction for everything you can "look" at or whatnot.

I think the Max and Cloe relationship and characters were done pretty well but most of the other characters in the game were kinda meh. I did like how you get to see different sides of some people if you talk to them enough/keep progressing through the game.

It was my first time playing a game like this where its mostly just narrative besides a few puzzle like things you have to go through. But that doesn't make it necessarily a bad game since there was a decent plot and some good dialogue..
midnightbladeMay 27, 2016 6:32 PM
May 28, 2016 4:18 AM

Nov 2012
Undertale 8/10

The story and interactions between characters and choices matter mechanism is great but I'm not into that pixel style but that's a part of the charm. Such a simple but a great game!
May 28, 2016 4:30 PM

Dec 2011
Overwatch - 9.5/10

The game is not finishable but that doesn't mean I can't rate it.
May 28, 2016 7:55 PM

Nov 2012
The Witch's House 7/10
Too much reliance on jumpscares & story is plain

Mad Father 8/10
BS ending

Both of these games had great characters and gameplay.
ShigureMay 30, 2016 1:48 PM
May 29, 2016 4:03 AM
Jul 2018
Batman: arkham asylum was okay, but it only took me about a week to complete it. The controls were really good and the graphics were cool, but everything was pretty dark and dingy. Well, what else would you expect from a batman game...
Pages (76) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Thoughts on Zelda/Switch games?

coolyfruity - Yesterday

4 by lucjan »»
2 hours ago

» Microsoft Office 2013+ on Linux

Agamendon - Jan 14, 2022

12 by lucjan »»
2 hours ago

» Bleach Rebirth of Souls

Vampire_Lord - Jul 24

11 by lucjan »»
2 hours ago

» Google's new product, NotebookLM, makes fake podcasts from just text files, and...

Daviljoe193 - Sep 16

6 by DesuMaiden »»
3 hours ago

» $110 for the new Dragon Ball game

purple_rayn - Sep 24

20 by Kodreyu »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.